The Destiny of the Pink Ninja...

By OtakuRusherNinja

The Mistress of Magic is dead, the ninja team is broken. But her destiny was altered, because she once loved... More

Chapter 1: Glimpse of the Past
Chapter 2: The Message
Chapter 3: Nights alone?
Chapter 4: In the Memory of...
Chapter 5: Night Story
Chapter 6: Electric Angel
Chapter 7: Hard times
Chapter 8: My Favorite Company
Chapter 9: Impossible & Real
Chapter 10: Fixed?
Chapter 11: Not well
Chapter 12: Masterplan
Chapter 13: Last forever
Chapter 14: Doubts
Chapter 15: Friendly Conspiration
Chapter 16: A Whole Life
Chapter 17: Family gone
Chapter 18: I'm a monster
Chapter 19: Framed
Chapter 20: Betray of a Friend, Help of an Enemy
Chapter 21: Big Loss
Chapter 22: The Pirate Life
Chapter 23: Goners
Chapter 24: Honesty
Chapter 25: Rescue
Chapter 26: Poisoned
Chapter 27: New Chance, New Friends
Chapter 28: Friend from the Future
Chapter 29: Feels Right
Chapter 30: Stay Away
Chapter 31: Still
Chapter 32: You're Changing
Chapter 34: His vote
Chapter 35: Behind the Mask
Chapter 36: Dragons
Chapter 37: A Change of Life
Chapter 38: A bit of Clarity
Chapter 39: Powerless
Chapter 40: Unfinished Businesses
Chapter 41: An Unstable Match creates a Perfect Love
Chapter 42: Makes Sense
Chapter 43: Short Fuse
Chapter 44: Ready for Hell
Chapter 45: Soul Exploration
Chapter 46: Nothing is Free
Chapter 47: Living with "It"
Chapter 48: Trip for Peace
Chapter 49: More Troubles
Chapter 50: The Deadly Duo Arrives
Chapter 51: Something Inside of me Died
Chapter 52: Monster's Weakness
Chapter 53: Day of the Departed
Chapter 54: Junkyard Date
Chapter 55: Merry Christmas
Chapter 56: They're not Nightmares
Chapter 57: Falling
Chapter 58: Too dark, too deep
Chapter 59: Forbidden Readings
Chapter 60: Out of Control
Chapter 61: Becoming Wild
Chapter 62: Surviving Friendship
Chapter 63: Risky Mission
Chapter 64: Azurus Quest
Chapter 65: Monstruous Attacks
Chapter 66: Inner Demons and Monsters

Chapter 33: Tables Turned in a New Realm

99 7 16
By OtakuRusherNinja

Paty's P.O.V.

How's that the guys are taking so long? Man, not even the Sensei were ready. We're just going to the Enchanted Realm, we can use the Realm Crystal if they forgot something. I didn't took that long packing, I just grabbed my Spell Book, my notebook, my cell phone and laptop, my old Tedy Bear and a few photos of the guys all in a small backpack. I packed food for 5 days for everyone.

— Guys! I'd like to go today!—I called.

Few minutes later they finally got in the living room, everyone had at least to bags each one. You HAVE to be kidding me. Heh... I shook my head filled with amusment. I guess they are kinda nervous, I remember when I first got out of the Realm, I wanted to pack my whole room. The Senseis walked in, both with one bag each...

— What did you pack?—Zane aksed politely.

— Incense—Sensei Garmadon said. 

— My tea set—Sensei Wu said.

— Oh man—I said, bitting my lip to don't laugh— of course they did.

— Ready everyone?—Misako asked.

— Nya's missing—Kai said.

— ......Yeah, we're ready—Erika said, even Kai laughed, I chuckled, nice one buddy.

— Why the food?—Lloyd asked.

— Oh, just in case someone doesn't get used to the food of the Enchanted Realm, I want to make sure everyone feels comfortable—I said.

— That's very nice of you—Skylor said, I nodded slightly embarrased.

— WAIT! WAIT! I'm ready!—Nya yelled running towards us, she had at least 5 big bags.

— Finally slowpoke—Zai said annoyed.

— Shut up—Nya said.

— Calm down sassy dork —Mirayo snapped.

— Want some ice on that burn—Zane smirked.

OH SHIT! ZANE JOINED THE TURN DOWN FOR WHATs!!

—  So... Can we go now?—I asked, trying to avoid Nya getting more diguisting than usually.

— Sure! I wanna see the Realm were your grandpa was!—Jay cheered, making my heart melt, again.

I grabbed the Realm Crystal and the fragment on my ring, I opened the portal, and I hand it to Sensei Wu.

— I'll go check if it's safe—I said, that confused them a little— Last time, I opened it over a lake...

I crossed, I actually opened it in the town, I crossed my hand throw the portal and made a thumbs up. Everyone crossed. They gasped with an ear-to-ear grin, making me feel a great satisfaction.

Cole's P.O.V.

This place was amazing, it was so green, it was so alive. It was one of the most beautiful place I have ever seen. The buildings look like they come from from an old movie, but an old movie that has modern technology. There lots of winged people, mermaids, vampires, fairies, and some creatures I couldn't identify: like 2 men, they had human bodies but frog faces, or birds with cat faces.

— Welcome to the Enchanted Realm—Paty smirked.

I tried to talk, but I couldn't, no one said a word. Paty chuckled, that brought me back to reality. She was certainly enjoying this...

— It's beautiful!—Jay cheered and hugged Paty, like she was the one who created it.

I wished Jay had keep it quiet, after than scene, a crowd stared at us. Now that I got some closer to me, some look almost human, just there are some details that remind me they aren't, like cat ears, fangs, snake tounges, wings and stuff like that. Most people around our age, girls and boys that didn't appear older than a me (he's 18 & the oldest ninja). Around 20 guys were flirting with Zai, Erika, Potato, Mirayo, Skylor, Nya and P.I.X.A.L. And the guys and I were about but a tons of girls surrounded us, complimenting us, holding onto our arms, and trying to flirt with us. 5 were around each one of us, well, except Jay who had like 8 girls, and he was red faced. The only ones alone were Sensei Wu, Garmadon, Misako, and Paty.

One thing was 100% true. I've never in my life, ever felt more embarrassed and awkward before. They stared at us like if we were some rare new kind of living organism, and I was waiting for a mad scientist to come and made us painful surgeries to understand what we are...

— Uh-hummm—Paty cleared her throat, she had never been more scary, I literally could see the dark aura around her— I suggest you girls to stay away from my friends and MY JAY.

The girls got away from us, from all of us. Paty had still the dark aura around her, and when the guys flirting with Zai, and the others saw Paty so angry, they also ran away. I couldn't help but chuckle. Jay look embarrassed at Paty who was giving him a dose of  a "what were you doing?" look.

— C'mon, you can blame me for that—Jay said.

— I'm watching you Walker, I know you like the magic types—she said a bit more flirty.

Someone cover Paty's eyes from behind, but I couldn't see who, I finally recognize him when I heard his voice.

— Because we a natural seducing charm—the vampire said flirtariously, uncovering Paty's eyes.

— Justin! Boy, it's good to see you  —Paty said.

— How's your girlfriend, Vanessa, right?—Jay asked angry. Paty and Justin tensed up.—

— You didn't tell them?—Justin asked.

— I couldn't, it's been some crazy times for us—Paty replied.

— Who's Vanessa?—Mirayo asked.

— Who's this girl?—Justin asked with curiousity.

— Oh right, Justin, Mirayo. Mirayo, Justin—Paty said.

— Well Mirayo—Justin said politely— Vanessa was my girlfriend.

— Was?—Erika asked— Did you break up?

— No, she was the love of my life. Until she died—Justin said sadly.

— Oh gosh! I'm so sorry—Zai said.

— Thank you silver soul—Justin chuckled weakly.

— Uh! Justin we didn't exactly came for sightseeing, I must talk with the Ancient Master—Paty said.

— Ancient Master? Who's that?—Lloyd asked.

— The wisest man on the Realm, he has an answer to everything related with Magic and its creatures—Justin said proudly.

— So... He's like Sensei Wu and Sensei Garmadon?—Jay asked.

— Something like that—Paty giggled. Justin was gaping open.

— How did you do that?—Justin asked.

— Do what?—Sensei Wu asked.

— She laughed, I never got her laughing—Justin said— actually this is the first time I see her laughing.

— Well, it's just Ninjago's charm—I said, Paty rolled her eyes with a chuckle.

— Let's go, shall we?—Justin said with a bow.

We began walking through the town, everyone was staring at us. Young girls were trying to call our attention, and the guys were staring at the (ninja) girls. Paty and Justin were leading the way, talking about... who knows. And practically no one was staring at them, just a woman with her baby, and small group of kids who went to greet Paty. But, apperantly they already knew her.

Paty... Is this how she feels? Back on Ninjago, this whole situation works the other way around, everyone stares at her, and try to touch her wings, or guys try to flirt with her. She's always awkward and if she can, she avoids going to the city. Then a small conversation we had a few weeks ago flashed on my head.

Flashback

We were going to the mall, to spend time, but Paty refused to come out of her room. So I went to talk with her. I saw her on a small pillow fort next to her bed. She saw me an crawl under her bed. Usually people would find easy to move on a pillow fort. But they never went on one made by a girl who can transform reality. The fortress was a big maze, a big, and soft maze. I took me at least 5 minutes to find her, she was under a pillow.

— We're leaving to the mall—I said— why don't you come with us? — I don't want to, it's boring —she said.

— Yeah sure—I said— What happens?

— I don't like when people stare at me, I feel like a phenomenoum.

— Why?

— They always try to touch my wings, and make stupid questions like, "what kind of bird are your wings like?", "when you move your wings you move your arms too?" I feel like an error of nature.

— C'mon, I promise no one will bother you.

I couldn't keep that promise, a crowd surrounded her as she stepped on the mall.

— See? A phenomenoum—she told me.

End of the Flashback

And that's excatly how I feel right now. Here she is the one normal, and we are the differnt ones, everyone makes it clear. I guess the tables had turned, and I hate it.

---------------------------------------

Okay sorry if this shit is crappy. But I'm dizzy and with an awful headache. Why? Yesterday we were packing our stuff emptying our lockers when a few guys were playing with a CD of their french class (I'm in chinese), anyways I turned around and the FUCKING CD SMASHED AGAISNT MY NOSE!!! D:< it was blow hard enough to make a little line on my forehead and it bled... Soooo I feel fucked up today, I hope you can forgive me.

See ya my RusherNinjas

-Paty OUT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 95 18
The team, devastated by Zane's apparent death, struggled to cope with the loss. Pixal, in particular, felt the weight of the void left by their falle...
13K 230 31
This is not related to my other stories. -------- The ninja learn about the legend of a galaxy ninja. Who is this person?And what secrets do they hol...
30.3K 634 46
A whole year has passed after Nya's sacrifice. Many of the Ninja had deserted from the team to do their own personal things, however that wouldn't la...
1.7K 44 13
In the weeks following her rescue, Y/n enjoyed a normal life. Her uncle opened a tea shop. Her mother helped her research her powers to see what she...