Arranged Marriage : j.b âś”

Od sunsetapocalypse

They were both forced into it. None of them wanted to it to happen but they had to..... They had to get marri... Viac

Pro lo gue
1. She's A Timid One.
2 Shopping for the big wedding
3 Haunted
4 I Do
5 The One He Loves
6 Cameron
7 Jealous Husband
8 Not so Jealous Husband
9 Home
10 Mrs. Boss
11 Sick
12 Lunch Box
13 Sorry
14 We're Progressing
15 Bumper Cars
16 Boyfriends and Girlfriends
Burn
17 Happiest Place on Earth
18 Officially Mrs. Boss
19 Rain rain, go away...
20 Used To You
21 Wives, Girlfriends and Boyfriends
22 From the Start
23 Just wanna be with You
24 MMS
25 Beautiful Liar
26 So Near but So Far
27 Divorce? No Thanks.
28 Honeymoon Pt. 2? Not Really.
29 Fakery
30 Time Flies
31 So Close to Death
32 Ex Assistant
33 Announcement
34 She's Back
Wattys 2016
35 Warriors
36 Family
37 Day by the Pool
38 Aryan
39 Epilogue
40 Sequel
OTHER STORIES

32 Surprise

14.4K 549 229
Od sunsetapocalypse

Scarlett

Once again I felt the uneasy feeling and the sudden want to puke. I clutched my chest and ran inside the bathroom and kneeled at the toilet and puked out everything I ate.

This is the fifth time I'm puking in the last two days and I haven't even eaten anything wrong. Or maybe I did and I don't remember.

After washing my mouth, I went downstairs to Mama Jen in the kitchen. She was standing at the stove and I hugged her from behind.

"I puked again Mama Jen!" I whined and she turned around.

"Again!?" She said in disbelief and I nodded.

"I think you should go to the doctor Scar" She said.

"But I don't wanna go alone and Justin won't get time right now" I said.

"What are friends for? Call Cam or Emma" She said.

"Right..." I nodded and searched for my phone.

I found it on the dinner table and rolled up Cameron.

"Hello!" He sang in a deep fake voice and I rolled my eyes but usually I'd laugh.

Okay, I'm hormonal too.

"Hi, I need you to come here and take me to the doctor" I said.

"Still puking?" He asked and I nodded then realized that we're on phone.

"Yeah..." I said.

"Hah...go alone I don't care" He said and I rolled my eyes again.

"Cam, I'm seriously not up for jokes right now" I said.

"Alright alright, I'm coming there with Emma in ten and just so you know you interrupted something steamy" He said and I scrunched my nose.

"Ew, but I don't even regret just come over, I'll be ready" I said.

"Yep" He said and hung up.

I got dressed in a casual dress and wearily combed my hair. After getting ready I padded downstairs.

Just as I did, the doorbell rung and I opened it up revealing Cameron and Emma.

"Asta la vista seniorita" Cam said and opened his arms to hug but I gave him a look.

"Asta la vista means 'see you' in Spanish Cam..." I said his face turned poker.

"Oh....I'm bad at Spanish damn" He said and scratched the back of his head.

I shook my head and hugged him and then Emma.

"Let's go?" I said and they nodded.

"Asta la vista Mamma Jen!" Cameron screamed and me and Emma laughed.

"See you too honey!" Mama Jen screamed back and Cam grinned at us with pride.

Cam sat in the driver's seat and Emma sat beside him while I sat behind.

He and Emma are dating now and things are rolling amazing fast between them and I couldn't be more happier for both of them.

He soon stopped the car when we reached the hospital and we got out. We asked for a doctor at the reception and we were appointed to Mrs. Grayson.

We sat down on individual chairs after we got inside her cabin.

"So....Mrs. Bieber, what's troubling you?" She asked.

"I've been puking a lot since yesterday. I've puked five times yet" I said.

"Do you remember eating anything wrong?" She asked and I shook my head.

"No, I've been eating only home cooked food lately" I said.

"Have you and your husband been trying for a baby?" She asked and my eyes widened and cheeks heated up.

"N-not really" I said and I heard Cameron snicker causing me to kick his leg under the table.

"Did you get your periods this month?" She asked and I froze.

I have skipped my date long.

"No..." I said, stunning myself with my words.

"Then I think we should go for some tests and ultra sound" She said and I nodded.

"All the best" Cameron whispered and Emma patted my butt.

I gave them a look and left with the doctor.

Just like she said, we did a couple of tests and ultrasound and then she told me to wait in the cabin till she gets my results.

I wasn't feeling a thing at that moment. I mean it's definitely not a problem if I'm pregnant, I'll be the happiest person on earth because having a baby has been my ultimate dream because I never in the first place imagined that someone will love me so much to settle down with me.

And I'll also make Justin the happiest man on earth because he's been talking about having babies like everyday now.

I walked inside the cabin and Cam's and Emma's head snapped towards me.

"Am I going to be an uncle soon?" Cam asked with an excited face.

"I don't know yet Cam" I said and sat down on my chair.

"Are you nervous about it?" Emma asked.

"Nervous? Yes because I'm just twenty two and I know nothing about pregnancy but mostly, I'm pretty excited and I hope my results are positive" I smiled, my stomach bubbling with excitement from having a baby with Justin.

"Congratulations Mrs. Bieber, you're going to be a mommy soon" The doctor came in and my eyes widened.

"Oh my god!" Emma squeaked and hugged me.

"I'm going to be a mom!" I squeaked too when I got back to my sense and all the three of us shared and hug.

"Cameron! Loosen up!" I yelled because he was hugging too tightly.

"I can't! I'm just so happy, I'm going to be an uncle!" He said.

--------------------

Cameron then dropped me home and I couldn't stop smiling as I rung the doorbell. Mama Jen opened up the door after a minute and I hugged her tight.

"Whoa sweetie, you look happier than I've ever seen you" She said and I pulled.

"Do you wanna know why?" I said.

"Why?" she asked.

"Because you are soon going to be grandma Jen!" I said and she smiled wide slowly as she interpreted what I said.

"Wh- tell me you're not kidding me!" She said and I shook my head.

"I'm going to be a mother Mama Jen" I said softly and my happiness found my tears to express itself.

"Oh dear, I'm so happy for you" She said and pulled me in a hug again.

"I can't wait to tell Justin when he comes home" I said and she laughed.

"He's going to be so happy" She said and I smiled.

Justin

It was around nine pm when I reached home. I loosed my tie before ringing the doorbell and it didn't even take Scar a second to open the door.

She was smiling wide at me as I came in. Something about that smile told me that today was a really good day for her.

"Hey baby....you look so happy, had a good day" I said when I hugged her. She looked up and me and nodded before I kissed her.

She was smiling during the kiss too which made me chuckle.

"Go get freshened up, I have a surprise for you" She said after we pulled out.

"A surprise?" I furrowed my eyebrows and she nodded.

"Yes! Now go fast!" She said and started pushing me towards the stairs.

"Whoa, okay okay" I said and climbed upstairs.

I got a call from Cameron when I reached the bedroom.

"Hey Cam" I said.

"Congratulations my man, I'm so happy for you" He said.

"What are you ta—

I stopped when I realized that he has already hung up.

Weird idiot.

I took a quick cold shower and only put on a pair of grey sweats and then went down to see my surprise.

"So, what's it?" I asked after I going into the kitchen when Scar was.

"Why didn't you put on a shirt! You know you're distracting!" She whined with her hands on her face when she saw me and I laughed.

"I'm all yours baby" I said and hugged her while rocking us side to side.

"You better be" she said after looking up and me and I laughed again.

"Now tell me what's my surprise?" I said and she grinned.

"You...Mr. Bieber are soon going be a dad" She said and I jerked away from her.

"WHAT!?" I shouted and she laughed and nodded.

"I'm pregnant!" She said and covered my face with my palms.

"I can't believe this....I'm going tom pass out feeling so happy!" I said.

"God, Scarlett I love you so much!" I screamed and picked her up before spinning her around.

"I'm the happiest man living right now.....thank you so much baby" I said after hugging her and kissing her head.

I pressed my cheek against her head as happy tears made their way down my face.

Nothing has ever made me so happy.

I'm going to have a family....

-------------------------------------

So Jay's been getting all my female characters in my stories pregnant lately.

And there's one more character from another story who'll be prego soon too (guess who!?!?)

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Instagram: @shanparkar

-Love, S

PokraÄŤovaĹĄ v ÄŤĂ­tanĂ­

You'll Also Like

3.5K 58 24
TEACH MEâ—Ź This story is about how a girl had fallen in love with the famous singing sensation; Justin bieber. "Small relationships carry huge distan...
7.6K 221 86
Eloise Taylor never thinks that she can find love again after her past. She returns home and is in need of a job when she applies for one she never t...
76.6K 1.2K 61
(This book is getting edited) when i felt in love i thought that i felt for the wrong guy but then he became my destiny. justin bieber... he made me...
157K 5K 77
Unknown: Are you hot? ;) Selena: It doesn't matter 'cause I'm gonna block you now anyway . Good luck doing your business by yourself-jacking off! bye...