YuZhou Fan Fics

By anonymlover13

It's just my own delulu, not supported by facts. There will be empty timeline since I was MIA from YZ for a r... More

Silence
Revelation
Professional
Friend?
Clouds
Apart
Connected
Loneliness
Kiss
Top?
Awards
Home
Serious
Parent 1
Parent 2 (Necklace)
Mine
True
Shirt
Official
Guilty 1
Guilty 2
Cautious
Expert
Smile
Impression
Women 1
Women 2
Mistake
Burden
Morning
Fate
Ring
Mother
Special
Punishment
"Change Announcement"
Lead
Time Passes
Choice
Separation
Heartbreak
Breakdown
Album 1
Album 2
Album 3
Contact
Reunion

Confession

2.3K 98 12
By anonymlover13

Let's just say it's destiny. Their meeting is like destined to happen no matter what. This reunion, for unbeliever it may just be a coincidence and nothing more. But who could blame Jingyu and Zhouzhou if they think it is their destiny to meet again. It's like parting is not even exist in their destiny's vocabulary. They tried to part ways once or twice already, but they just meet again and again.

Ok, ok, let's not get ahead of destiny. They were supposed to work together for some projects. It's normal for them to meet again since they work in the same industry.

With or without destiny, one thing is for sure, parting is not easy for them. It's not easy as in they don't actually want to part so it's breaking their inside. Also not easy as in they always meet. It's really difficult to put some distance between them. The external factors always come and play once they decided to part. So here they are, preparing themselves, their heart, to work together for more than a week together.

Yeah, just blame destiny. Blame coincidences. The fact is they meet and have to spend time together again. Spend a whole lot of time together. So taking some distance is really not one of their option.

Distance for them is just a wall apart. They got room next to each other so it's easier for the staff to look for them. But let's face it, they will spend more time together, right next to each other instead spending time alone in their own room.

To keep things professional was their first response. They are in the car, headed to the photo shoot location. Jingyu's manager is the driver for the day.

"You look great," Zhouzhou is a little bit disappointed seeing how JIngyu looks handsome and shining.

"You too," Jingyu try to keep some distance. Actually he's nervous as hell. This morning he tried a lot of clothes and hairstyles in front of the mirror so he will look stunning. Today he's being perfectionist about his look. He won't let Zhouzhou sees even a single shreds of sadness in him. That's the only way to stop those cute eyes to catch onto his weakness.

"You... Do you see my 10 years' cover?"

Jingyu nods, confused about the direction of this conversation.

"Do you like that? You don't have any comment?"

Jingyu is startled. He looks at his manager to ask for help but he focuses on the road. Jingyu knows that he is listening as well, and knows what's the meaning of this conversation. Jingyu can't believe his manager is playing innocence after all of those talks between them.

Remembering an advice about the importance of communication, Jingyu brace himself to go along with the conversation. Wherever it will lead them.

"Ah, it's nice. You know I like your voice."

Zhouzhou gives Jingyu a disbelief stare. He's demanding for more comment. The real comment between them. About them. Thank God Jingyu understands.

"Did you have someone in mind when you sing?" Jingyu remembered what Zhouzhou told him after their first fan meeting.

"You really can't make a guess?" said Zhouzhou sarcastic.

Jingyu is speechless. To be honest, he's in the first 100 person who saw the video. He almost lost his sanity when he saw that. He couldn't help feeling the song is for him. And now he's certain. But he's still not sure about what the song really means.

First thought is that Zhouzhou doesn't want to break up. He's sad about the break up thing, if they could say it's break up between them. But then a second thought came and it's staying strong. Zhouzhou accepted the fact already and asking him to be just friend. To go back to being friend.

Zhouzhou has no idea how those thoughts clashed each night if not each day inside Jingyu's head. It's a torture he accepted as his punishment for running away. Guess Zhouzhou's plan is only 50% successful.

"Right, about that. Hmm... You're saying, you are regretting... or already moved on?"

"Seriously?!" Zhouzhou's scream surprise everyone in the car. So he pulled Jingyu's collar closer and whisper, "Is that why you're not calling?"

Suddenly Jingyu's got his answer. And he smiles brightly. An honest smile that complete his look for today. And perhaps for the days ahead too.

"I'm sorry for running away," Jingyu whispers back.

The car stops and Jingyu's manager told them to get out.

"We'll talk later," Zhouzhou said as he gets out.

Jingyu looks at his manager and smile. "Good luck with that," his manager said. He's just happy seeing Jingyu got his smile back.

Jingyu nods and exits the car.

— — —

The first day is a success. Thanks to Jingyu and Zhouzhou's conversation earlier. The clouds between them is beginning to disperse.

They got back to the hotel and decided to hang out in Zhouzhou's room. Jingyu decided that with an excuse of his room is a total mess. Actually, he really misses Zhouzhou's scent and where's a better place to drown himself in that sweet smell other than Zhouzhou's room.

Jingyu sat on the bed and make his territories known. Zhouzhou sat on a chair in front of him. He still hasn't forgiven Jingyu with only one apologise.

"Let's hear what you got."

Tonight, Jingyu came prepared. His discussion with his manager is helping him now. He just needs to say everything he's been discussing and shares it with the person who needs to hear it.

"I'm sorry for running away. If you give me another chance, I promise I won't do that again. No matter what happen."

"And you expect me to believe that? You were always full of confidence. But seeing what happened so far, where was it?" Zhouzhou sounds disappointed.

"You're right. I'm always confidence in myself. But when it concerns you I just lost it. I'm scared that I won't be able to protect you. I'm scared that I will hurt you," Jingyu stand up and kneel in front of Zhouzhou who's surprised by that. He takes both of Zhouzhou's hand and hold them tight. He looks straight at Zhouzhou's eyes.

"Zhouzhou, you are the most talented and beautiful person I've ever met. I don't want to be a flaw in your life. I just..."

"Who give you the right to decide you're a flaw? I'm not that perfect, but I'm definitely not weak. I'm not some girl who needs protection all the time. Don't treat me like a girl."

"I'm not treating you like a girl. I swear you're a full grown up man in my eyes. But who can stand to hurt the person he loves?"

Zhouzhou shuts up at the word "love". His eyes that are looking straight at Jingyu's waver.

"Zhouzhou, I love you." A tear drops from Zhouzhou's eye when he heard that. "I won't force you into a relationship with me. But I promise, from now on I won't run. I will try my best to protect you. And take care of you. I won't let you get hurt. And I don't know what will we see at the end of this road, but I will walk with you. I won't leave your side ever again. Being away from you made me thought about a lot of things. Now I'm sure with my feeling and I know exactly what I want... I want you."

Zhouzhou is still in shock. He expected an apologise, not a confession. Especially a sincere confession like that.

Jingyu got his confidence back and lays a kiss on Zhouzhou's hand. It brought Zhouzhou's back to earth. "You're not fair."

Well, that's not the response Jingyu's waiting for.

"How do you expect me to turn you down after that?"

Jingyu bursts into laughter. "I told you I'm not forcing you."

Zhouzhou let his hands escape from Jingyu's grab and this time he's the one who's doing the grabbing. He pull Jingyu's hand and kiss them softly, "Jingyu, I love you."

They both smile and stare into each other eyes. Still not moving. Still not making any sound.

After a while, Jingyu stands up and pulls Zhouzhou onto the bed. They lie down side by side. Head facing each other.

"Aren't you going to invite me to sleep over?" Jingyu starts to tease Zhouzhou.

"Seeing the way you talk, you got your confidence back, I suppose."

"You bet I am. I'm not Huang Jing Yu if I'm still scared after you finally said you love me." This made Zhouzhou laugh. Jingyu just keep staring at that laughing face. That's the face he wants to always see and protect.

Zhouzhou wipe his tear because of laughing too much. "Too bad you won't get what you wish tonight."

Jingyu looks confused.

"I don't want to create a scandal. I mean, we are already in the centre of the storm. And with everything that's been going on, we can't be reckless."

Jingyu sits up and followed by Zhouzhou. He knows what his finally new boyfriend is thinking of. He understands and respects it.

"I understand. I'll get back to my room in a while. And I promise you, I won't let anyone and anything hurt us because of our relationship."

"You're the one to talk."

"From now on, you only need to look and listen to me. You don't need to bother with others."

"I told you, I'm not as weak as you think. And besides, your running away is more painful."

Jingyu pull Zhouzhou into his embrace. He can't believe he almost lose that adorable person because of his foolishness. That second, he promises himself he will do everything to keep Zhouzhou happy and him as the reason.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 94 18
a NOMANDA fanfiction! read this if ya wanna would delete this coz I've matured now but it's memories, and The Next Step was a huge part of my life...
7K 153 14
I DO NOT! DO.NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS,OR SONGS MENTIONED IN THIS STORY.I HAVE ONLY WRITTEN IT USING THE CHARACTERS AND THE WRITING IS ALL I OWN.
603 17 20
I'm bad at describing what I am writing, so if you want, just read and find out what this story can become. Gonna be slow updates. I promise to try a...
9.8K 475 18
As per the title says. I'm a YuZhou fan and I write this because I take in delights of writing oneshot stories, song fics, and other kinds of stories...