Punishment

Zhouzhou misses Jingyu so bad that even though the other guy is in front of him, he couldn't help himself. He never knew he could miss someone this crazy. He loves the other guy so much and his feeling just grows bigger each day. Being apart from each other usually make the love weaker but it's the opposite for them. Their feeling just grows stronger when they're apart.

After they kiss so passionately, Zhouzhou takes the initiative to push down Jingyu again to show him who's the superior this time.

"You remember what I said I'll do to you, right?" Zhouzhou smirks as he whispers in Jingyu's ear seductively.

Jingyu's body stiffened because of that. He did remember his promise to do anything Zhouzhou wants. And he loves to do anything that makes the other guy happy. He doesn't really mind being a bottom as long as it's his love one being on top. But he just got a bad feeling right now. There's just something different with Zhouzhou.

"W-wait, Zhou. I know I said I'll do anything. But you won't do something strange, right?" Jingyu asks worriedly. And he just got more worried as he saw the smirk on Zhouzhou's face.

"Define strange."

Jingyu believes his bad feeling was on spot. Zhouzhou got something on his mind already but he just doesn't know what. He just wishes it won't be too bad.

Seeing Jingyu got worried by himself, Zhouzhou chuckles and then laughs so hard. "If you don't wanna do it, I won't force you. I just thought you said I could do anything. But if you're scared, I won't do it."

Jingyu shakes his head. "It's not like that. I just feel like you're different. It scared me."

Zhouzhou always knows how to get what he wants. He especially knows the best way to get Jingyu. That guy will do anything to make him happy.

"Don't worry, baby. I prepared a lot for this," the smirk is back on Zhouzhou's face.

On the contrary, Jingyu's face is filled with horror. "This. It's what I meant you're different. What exactly did you prepare?"

Jingyu sits up and made Zhouzhou back off a little.

"You will like it, I promise. Don't you believe me? I won't hurt you," Zhouzhou acts like he's been hurt.

Jingyu is still uneasy but it's his promise. "Fine. Just remember I could always make you pay," threatening Zhouzhou is his last card.

Zhouzhou a little bit hesitant because of it but he already made a plan. He wants to go through his plan. In fact, he already spent some money for it so he absolutely won't let it go to waste. Well, if Jingyu decided to pay him back, he could always pay him back again. They'll be together for a long time anyway.

"Of course. Now, let's get to it," Zhouzhou slowly kisses Jingyu to get them into the mood again.

Jingyu gives up on struggling. There's no point in stalling since it's his promise and he's a man of his words.

So far, Zhouzhou did everything as usual when they're making out. A lot of kissing and touching here and there. Zhouzhou mainly focus on giving pleasure in Jingyu's lower part that Jingyu's already reaching his climax. Zhouzhou smiles satisfied with his result and steps out of the bed.

"Where are you going?" Jingyu asks confused.

"Wait here like a good boy. I'll just get a lube for you."

Jingyu blushes but wait like a good boy as instructed. Not long, Zhouzhou come back but he immediately turns Jingyu's body around and gathers the older guy's hands together at his back. Click.

"Zhou. What do you think you're doing?" Jingyu's startled.

"It's a rubber cuff. It won't hurt your wrist."

"That's not what I'm asking."

"I just don't want you to struggle while I'm punishing you. It is a punishment, isn't it?" Zhouzhou turns Jingyu's body so they face each other again. The smirk is getting bigger and Jingyu knows his lover is up for no good.

— — —

After Jingyu's being cuffed, Zhouzhou worked through his plan. He just played with Jingyu's hole for the whole time. Zhouzhou didn't touch Jingyu's other part and it drove the helpless guy angry. But after some time passed, Jingyu couldn't deny that he felt pleasure. Jingyu couldn't remember how many times he screamed out in pleasure.

Zhouzhou keeps pushing his junior in and out. It gets slippery with his liquid inside Jingyu and it just makes it easier for him. He's glad Jingyu doesn't struggle anymore. In fact, it's been a while since Jingyu could only moan in pleasure.

The sly guy did make plan to drive Jingyu mad from pleasure. It's his plan to introduce the other guy to this heavenly pleasure so he could be the top. Well, he's fine with being a bottom but after the last time he topped Jingyu, he knew it won't be easy to do it again. That's why he came up with this idea. And this idea is just wonderful in a lot more ways.