Impression

Zhouzhou and Jingyu arrived at Zhouzhou's home. Jingyu is smiling seeing Zhouzhou's excited face. He realises that his awesome boyfriend can't wait to introduce him to his family. It might looks like Jingyu is the one who's taking care of Zhouzhou the entire time, but that guy is also always taking care of Jingyu. Zhouzhou thinks about Jingyu as much as Jingyu thinks about Zhouzhou.

It's only the fact that Zhouzhou has weak stomach and a workaholic that Jingyu could show off his skills in taking care of his loved one. But everything Zhouzhou did, that guy always thought about Jingyu's well being. That's why it's really easy for him to cheer up Jingyu, just like the way he played with camera earlier today.

And right now, holding Jingyu's hand warmly is another way of Zhouzhou showing his love and assurance for Jingyu. Without saying anything, there are a lot of things that he expresses with his action. The sentence action speaks lauder is really well fitting for him.

Using his spare key, Zhouzhou opens the door and finds his family is already waiting for them. His mother already cooked a lot of things. It's almost like a banquet. They are all specifically prepared for those two. She wants to show that they are welcomed there.

Just as Zhouzhou promised, Jingyu is easily accepted in his family. Well, his family know what kind of person Zhouzhou is. He's a nice kid and when he's serious about something, nothing and no one could tell him otherwise. Introducing Jingyu as his boyfriend already means that he thought a lot about it already and it's the answer he comes up with. So his family just try to accepted and wish them happiness.

They all know how stressful the situation is for both of them, especially their son. They care too much for their son that they don't want to add another burden and instead they choose to be a really good supporter. Before everything else, they just don't want to lose their son, their good and filial son just because of some difference. It's his life and they respect him for staying strong despite everything that's been going on.

"Ah, Jingyu. Welcome. We couldn't meet you during Zhouzhou's event. I'm glad you could come today," Zhouzhou's mom welcomes Jingyu.

"Yes. I really wished I could be there, but it's too bad."

"It's fine. There will be another chance. Why don't we eat first. Zhouzhou said you're starving."

Jingyu glares at Zhouzhou who acts indifferently. He can't believes Zhouzhou told his parents and embarrass him like that. It's his first impression as a boyfriend and he wanted to look cool and now it's ruin.

"Thank you. It's not that I'm hungry..." Jingyu is trying to save face.

"Don't be shy. You said you could eat a cow since you're tired packing," Zhouzhou is slyly teasing his flustered boyfriend.

Zhouzhou's parents just laugh it off since they know their son well. They lead them to the dining table.

"It's just an expression. An expression. Can't you take a joke?"

"Come, come. Zhouzhou must be hungry as well. And it's better to eat while the food is still hot," Zhouzhou's dad stop their silly fight.

They all take a seat and start eating. Everything taste delicious especially when Jingyu is relief and happy.

"Oh, how's the packing? Is it done?" Zhouzhou's dad trying to pick a conversation.

"Yes. Everything's done for now."

"I'll take some of his stuff back. And he needs to go to Europe again."

"Wow, you're really busy. Don't forget to take care of yourself," Zhouzhou's mom said.

"Well, if you are in Shanghai, you should come visit us. You could eat here," Zhouzhou's dad adds in.

"Thank you so much. I'll make sure to visit often," Jingyu is so happy. He thought it's his chance to get closer to Zhouzhou's family so it will be better for him in the future.

"Mom, Dad, don't force him. Besides, he's moving to Beijing," Zhouzhou complains because suddenly he thought his family, especially his mom, had a lot of embarrassing story of him. He doesn't want Jingyu to know any of it.

"It doesn't mean he can't come here. And what about you? Have you met Jingyu's parents?"

"He did Auntie. They all love him."

Zhouzhou's mom looks relief. Well, she's happy that Jingyu's family love his son. She knows Zhouzhou needs a lot of strength and support so she's grateful that Jingyu's family is also full of understanding.

"Yes, they all love me. You don't need to worry."

"Who said we are worried. I just want to remind you, you should be good with them as well."

"I know. I sometimes talks with Jingyu's mom."

For this revelation, Jingyu is really surprised. It's the first time he heard about this. He doesn't even know that Zhouzhou's been keeping in touch with his family. He wonders what they're talking about behind his back. Hopefully not something bad about him.

Well, the meal ends successfully. Jingyu is already close with Zhouzhou's family and he even jokes with them. Zhouzhou is happy with that. He's more talkative because he's surrounded by the people he loves the most in the world. Jingyu feels embarrassed whenever he thought about his nervousness before. He's just too overreacting if it concerns Zhouzhou. He still can't stop this habit.

Jingyu is also happy seeing Zhouzhou is happy. They all look like one happy family. He wonders how beautiful it would be if his parents could join them. He bets it will be so much more beautiful and happier. He just can't wait to make it happen. He saves this beautiful plan in his mind carefully and follow it up later.

After those beautiful moment, it's time for Jingyu to come home. To his place.

"Eh, Zhouzhou is not coming with you?" Zhouzhou's mom confused.

"No, Mom. I'll stay here. It's been a while since I spend time home."

"Are you sure you're not gonna miss Jingyu? He'll be gone in a few days."

Zhouzhou and Jingyu really can't follow her thought. Did she really want Zhouzhou to spend a night in Jingyu's place? Did she forget their relationship already? But there's no way Zhouzhou or Jingyu want to confirm this. It's like digging their own grave.

But seeing the blushing faces of them, Zhouzhou's mom figured it out herself. "Wait, did you two..."

"Mom!" Zhouzhou hurriedly stops his mom from asking the question he thought she'll ask.

"Anyway, Jingyu," Zhouzhou's mom keeps calm and turn her attention to Jingyu, "You know Zhouzhou can't see anything else when he's focus on something. I'm really worried he lives in Beijing alone. Please take good care of him, okay?"

"I understand perfectly. Don't worry. I'll make sure he takes care of himself even though I'm away."

"Oh right, Zhouzhou told me you took care of him before. Thank you. I'm glad he has someone like you beside him."

Jingyu feels like he's on cloud nine. He couldn't ask anything better for his first impression. So, Zhouzhou doesn't only say embarrassing stuff about him. He is glad he got himself a smart boyfriend.