Revelation

It's been a while since Zhouzhou and Jingyu meet face to face. Just like what Jingyu's promise, they keep in touch despite being away from each other. Not as much as Zhouzhou hoped but that big silly brother keep his words. He shouldn't ask for more. Well, what more could he possibly ask for.

But inside his heart, he knows himself too well that he's regretting not asking Jingyu to stay. The pain of missing someone, he really wish he won't need to go through it. Since the day they part ways, Zhouzhou had been restless. The feeling that had been dormant became real by each passing day. Those questions that appeared in his mind, he's still scared to answer them properly. That's also the reason he rarely contact Jingyu. Perhaps it's just a fleeting feeling because of the sudden separation so he kept normal distance between them. Distance between friend.

Jingyu on the other hand, kept holding himself back. It's still difficult for him to get out from Gu Hai's role. From Addicted's world. If it's not their worlds already collided with each other. So he deliberately cut their contact to the minimum where he still keeps his promise.

Today they meet again for NetEase interview. They were afraid to meet again since they thought it will be awkward. They both share the same thought on this one. But work comes first for each of them.

They finally meet and stand face to face backstage. They both surprise themselves by the way they act. There's nothing uncomfortable between them even though they've been apart for few days. Right, it's only a few days, there's no big difference. In fact, the longing between them is too much.

It's like they finally find their medicine again. It's like they are fish finally get into the water again. They want to get payback for all of those days they're apart.

"How's you been?" Zhouzhou smiles so bright. It's the warmth feeling Jingyu's been missing the past few days.

"I should be the one asking you. What did you do? You lost weight?"

Jingyu's hand keeps checking on Zhouzhou's face and body. That's the warmth Zhouzhou missed so he just chuckles and savour it.

"How did you know? No one notice."

"You," Jingyu stops his sentence when people start to gather around them.

They stand side by side, with a line between them. That's the line of friendship they begin to be aware of. The separation made them think about such thing. Now that line suddenly appears out of nowhere.

Not long, the interview begins. The atmosphere is nice. It reminds them of what it used to be like until a few days ago. They enjoy their time together and suddenly their reflex takes over. They both crave the warmth from the other person.

This occasion is like a blessing from heaven. They savour each chances to be near each other. To touch and being touched.

Just like Zhouzhou, Jingyu definitely steps up his game to touch Zhouzhou. Unsconciously he wish for another second longer each time their touch meet. He forgot entirely about his decision. He forgot about Gu Hai or Jingyu. He forgot about the friendship line he's so aware of a few minutes ago. He could care less about giving fan service. He just go with his feeling.

During the interview, they definitely enjoy each other company. They really miss each other, to be exact. And it's payback time.

Who knows that it will strike Jingyu so hard after the interview.

People are preparing to leave. CW and FS already left. They got some business to do.

"What will you do after this? Wanna hang out together?" Zhouzhou ask happily not knowing what's coming.

Jingyu looks at Zhouzhou's face for a long time. He's contemplating.

"Say, who are we?"

"What a silly question is that?"

"I'm serious. Who are we? Are we Gu Hai and Bai Luo Yin? Or Jingyu and Zhouzhou?"

That question is like a lightning strikes Zhouzhou's whole body, including his heart. That's also the core question he's been trying to avoid.

"T-That's why it's silly. Aren't we Jingyu and Zhouzhou? Gu Hai and Bai Luo Yin are just the characters we played."

Zhouzhou hardly maintain his stable and calm voice. He hopes Jingyu won't notice his nervousness.

That answer is not enough for Jingyu. But he's afraid to dig more into it. Why bother dragging Zhouzhou into his own mess up inside. He needs to handle it himself.

"Then, let's keep it professional. Let's not exaggerate things." Jingyu smile bitterly.

Zhouzhou can't react soon enough. Suddenly his mind doesn't work properly. He can't understand what Jingyu is saying when he usually able to finish each other sentences.

"When we need to be Gu Hai and Bai Luo Yin, let's work hard together. But outside," Jingyu pauses for a while, "Why don't we keep our distance? I need to get used to be Huang Jingyu again."

After saying what he has to, Jingyu left Zhouzhou behind. Now his brain can work fast, replacing the loss time before.

"W... Wait. He's asking the same question as me." he mumble to himself.

"Is that mean... he likes me?!" he almost scream so he close his own mouth with his hands. Glad no one pays attention.

"Hang on. I like him?!"

The revelation surprise Zhouzhou himself but he doesn't chase after Jingyu. First, he needs time on his own.