Smile

Zhouzhou finally arrived at Jingyu's door. Jingyu opens the door quickly and welcome that tired boy with a big and warm hug. Zhouzhou's body is a little cold because of the long drive.

"Come. I cooked you some foods. Let's eat first."

Jingyu drags Zhouzhou to the table with a few plates on it. Zhouzhou just sits down while Jingyu makes a hot tea for him. After more than 10 hours driving, Zhouzhou is feeling so tired and sleepy. Well, it's nothing for him, he just need some sleep. But Jingyu wouldn't let him sleep before he eats something. Jingyu's not that happy when Zhouzhou mentioned his plan.

He's worried for his boyfriend whom he thought need to spend more time to rest. With all of the rehearsal coming up and practices, he knows well enough that once Zhouzhou got busy, he won't let himself rest. So it's almost like a habit for him to ask Zhouzhou to rest. He's a little bit upset when Zhouzhou didn't listen to him but he's all happy now that he could see that guy in person.

They both eat and Jingyu keeps asking about Zhouzhou's trip. "Next time, let me be the one who drive for hours."

"I know you are older and perhaps stronger, but stop being a worrywart. I'm perfectly fine. I'll just sleep for a while and help you packing."

"No. You just sleep. I'll finish packing myself then we'll have fun," Jingyu said with a big smile. He's just so happy thinking about spending more time with Zhouzhou before his departure.

"What's your idea of having fun? Don't you dare do anything funny. I'm tired and I'll be driving again soon."

Zhouzhou looks stern. After that day in the hotel, Jingyu is becoming bolder with his moves whenever they are alone. It's not that Zhouzhou hates it, but for him, their relationship should be more than sex. He could understand the fact Jingyu wants him since he feels the same. But at the same time he feels insecure since it's different with doing it with a woman.

He knows they are both men since the beginning and that's fine. But whenever it comes to sex, Zhouzhou can't help thinking that they are not gay to begin with. They just happen to be in love with each other. What if it's just their curiosity? What if they got bored? What if it's not enough? A lot of questions come into his mind nowadays, questions he never thought seriously before. That's why he's a little scared that their relationship will turn into just sex relationship.

"Fine. I won't do anything. Just sleep comfortably, okay?"

Tiredness gets to him so he agrees to sleep first. Zhouzhou is quick to sleep while Jingyu's cleaning the table. Jingyu tries his best not to make a loud sound because he doesn't want to wake Zhouzhou. He chooses to pack first and wash the dishes later.

After about 2 hours, Zhouzhou wakes up feeling more refreshed. He gets up and sees Jingyu is quietly packing. He sits next to him and starts to help. It almost shocks Jingyu but he's glad that his boyfriend looks so refreshed already.

"You should sleep more."

"I'm good. What else do you need to pack?"

"Really, why do you have to come here? I told you I'll be fine."

"You don't want me to be here?" Zhouzhou's a little bit sad.

"I just hate thinking about the 20 hours drive you need to make."

Zhouzhou hugs Jingyu to make that guy not upset. "I just want to spend more time with you since you'll be leaving again."

"W-well, if that's the reason, I can't do anything," Jingyu awkwardly hides his sudden happiness.

No one can blame him though. Zhouzhou only said about helping him pack and that's why he thought it's not important enough to drive for hours. And even with this reason, Jingyu is still worried, but at least it's a good reason to make him excited.

"There's also another reason," Zhouzhou speaks barely audible.

Jingyu doesn't get that and continues with packing.

With Zhouzhou's help, the packing's done faster. Jingyu asks Zhouzhou to grab something to eat outside and he changed his clothes. After a while, they are ready to go. Suddenly, Zhouzhou grabs Jingyu's hand and said, "Let's go to my home."

Jingyu doesn't understand immediately but when he did, he becomes so nervous to say anything. Zhouzhou met his parents before and it all ended well. But it will still be his first meeting with Zhouzhou's parent so he need to ready himself. And this sudden attack didn't help at all.

"What do you say?" Zhouzhou demands a response.

"W-wait. It's too sudden. I'm not ready."

Zhouzhou laughs and try to jokingly hit Jingyu's arm. "I met your parents already."

"It's different. I told you long before so you can prepare yourself."

"It will be fine. I already told them. And besides, you already met them before."

"I told you it's different. Now I'm meeting them as your boyfriend. Of course I'm nervous as hell," Jingyu complains.

They both sat down on a couch. Jingyu is still nervous and doesn't make a sound. Zhouzhou feels bad for not telling him soon. He thought it's nothing and Jingyu will be all fine with it. Guess he's wrong. Jingyu is still a human and can be nervous.

"They like you," Zhouzhou said after a while. "Just what are you afraid of?" Zhouzhou continues since Jingyu doesn't respond.

Jingyu still occupied with his own thoughts. Now he understands how Zhouzhou must had felt back then.

"Just where the hell is your confidence go?!" Zhouzhou can't be patience anymore.

Finally Jingyu sees Zhouzhou. "Sorry..."

"They won't separate us. I told you they are fine with us."

Zhouzhou tries to convince his boyfriend over and over again. Reluctantly Jingyu finally agreed to go. But seeing Jingyu still can't smile, Zhouzhou still feels bad. He feels Jingyu is still not himself and he needs to do something about it.

So he got an idea and asks Jingyu to take pictures with him. That guy is a model and loves having his picture taken. Zhouzhou hopes it will brings him closer to his element and make him more comfortable. But of course Jingyu's confused by the request. And he's also not in the mood.

"You don't want to take picture with your boyfriend?"

"It's not..."

"Come on," Zhouzhou pulls Jingyu close and takes a few selfies. Jingyu is still not smiling. So Zhouzhou kisses Jingyu's cheek by surprise and takes the picture. Jingyu looked really surprised there.

After that, Zhouzhou just continues to take some pictures. He poses closer and makes Jingyu more confused by the sudden change of behaviour. Then he also shoves and drags Jingyu everywhere to takes picture. He literally forces that guy to pose. Zhouzhou is immersed in his role as photographer.

"Look at the camera! Look sexy. Show me your killer stare."

Zhouzhou demands all of the pose he could think of but not once he asks Jingyu to smile. He knows his boyfriend is still having a bad mood and pose lazily. So he won't force him to smile. He just wishes Jingyu can smile on his own soon.

And after a while of confusion, Jingyu finally laughs because of the fool Zhouzhou. He just finds Zhouzhou funny as a photographer since he's not that good. Just full of passion and exaggerate action. Jingyu then makes a few cute poses for Zhouzhou who's happy to capture the moment of happiness and playfulness between them.

"You finally smile."

Jingyu feels touched when he heard this. Now he understands why Zhouzhou acted that way. Because of Zhouzhou's stupid trick, he really forgets about his nervousness and stupid thoughts. Now, he's sure that he'll be fine as long as Zhouzhou is beside him. That guy will always brings his smile back no matter what.