Women 1

Jingyu is in Milan for work so Zhouzhou doesn't want to bother him. Though there is this one thing that's bothering him a little. Not that he doesn't trust Jingyu or anything like that. Maybe his insecurities just took control over him.

Someone's mentioning him and told him about how his boyfriend was liking a woman, a sexy woman's instagram post. His rationality is telling him it's nothing. Jingyu probably forgot already about it. It's really nothing big. He tries to keep his composure again and again but there is this sharp pain in his heart that won't go away.

He's been worried about their relationship turns into a sex relationship for a while. And now this sexy woman appears out of nowhere. He, as a man, understands Jingyu's attraction to that woman. When he saw it, he's attracted as well. He knows how beautiful and sexy that woman is. And it reminds him of Jingyu's type before he chose to be with Zhouzhou.

Being together and loving each other doesn't mean they can't appreciate a woman's beauty and charm. It's perfectly normal for man adoring a woman's body.

Maybe it's just jealousy. Maybe it's because of his own insecurity. But whatever it is, he just feeling upset on his own. It's fortunate that he's still able to maintain his composure and not calling the perpetrator.

But it's all change when Jingyu called him. He just can't force himself to sound all cheerful and fine.

"What's wrong with you?" Jingyu asks worriedly.

"Nothing."

"Don't tell me nothing. There must be something. Wait, is it about the canceled recording?"

"I told you it's nothing."

"Just tell me!" Jingyu got mad because Zhouzhou is hiding something from him.

Zhouzho is contemplating but then he just burst out. "Fine. There is something. But if I said it out loud, it's like I'm a jealous person and I'm not!"

"W-what are you talking about?" Jingyu is confused. "Who? Who are you getting jealous of?"

Silly Jingyu is still able to think of something stupid and getting jealous on his own.

"You! Idiot! It's me who should be jealous, not you."

"Me? You're jealous of me? Why?"

Talking with Jingyu just killed his rationality and he can't keep his composure anymore.

"Tell me something. Did you or did you not like a woman's instagram post recently?"

Suddenly Jingyu understands what's going on. It's not like he felt guilty that Zhouzhou found out about it, but he blames himself for making Zhouzhou think about something stupid. He meant no harm to their relationship when he liked the post but now it comes to this. He regrets tapping on that post.

"I did. But it's nothing. Really."

"I know it's probably nothing. But isn't she looks like your type?"

"Now that you mentioned it, she looks like my old type. But it's not my type anymore. I don't care about anything else if it's not you," Jingyu speaks with all his sincerity.

"Just quit with your sweet talks. I don't need it," Zhouzhou still sounds upset.

Jingyu doesn't really know what to do. When he liked that post, he doesn't even remember what he's thinking about. He just randomly found that post and liked it. That's all. It's not like he wants her.

"What should I do to make you believe me?"

Zhouzhou takes a deep breath. "It's not that I don't believe you. Well, perhaps I'm a little jealous. But it's not your fault. It's me."

"Why? What's bothering you? If it's about us, you should talk it out with me as well. We'll overcome it together."

"I guess you're right. Let's talk about it when you get back. I don't like talking about it on phone."

"Fine. You promised."

"And, I haven't told you but I'll be off to Thailand."

"What for? Why didn't you tell me?"

"I just forgot with all the stuff about your moving and your departing to Milan," Zhouzhou sounds like his usual self and this makes Jingyu relaxes.

"But you are not angry with me right? That post is really nothing. I could just unlike it."

"It's fine. Really. It will be weird if you suddenly unlike it. You're free to like anything."

Zhouzhou is really not mad anymore. He decided to talk it out with Jingyu so he's fine now. But no matter what he said, Jingyu is still feeling bad.

"I have a shoot tomorrow. I'll prove it to you that I'm not mad."

"How?"

"You'll know when you see me. So now you just take some rest and do a good job there."

Jingyu is still not convinced. "Jingyu, just how many times should I say I'm not mad anymore. I was a little bit jealous but now I'm fine. I believe you."

"Well, at least I'm still happy that you're jealous. But I'll wait to see how you prove that you're not mad at me."

Zhouzhou smiles proudly as he could think of such plan in an instant. Well, it's a good timing for Jingyu to call that he's in the middle of choosing his outfit tomorrow.