Parent 2 (Necklace)

Zhouzhou wakes up early. His body is really tired for all the driving, but he's too excited to sleep. Spending his entire day with his boyfriend's family is just too unreal for him. He thought they'll need to fight for their love and they'll experience all the dramas that could happen in their entire life. Who knew it will be this smooth.

Being accepted by Jingyu's family brings out so much courage from within Zhouzhou's heart. He's thinking about telling his parent as well. Yes, the response he got really warm his inside and he could actually feel relax. He never talked about his concerns to Jingyu, but that guy really knows him better than himself sometime.

Afraid of waking up Jingyu, he opens his backpack quietly. He puts his hand inside and starts to look for something. It's in there somewhere.

Not long, he takes out his hand and there's this little black box inside his hand. Zhouzhou's happy looking at that black box. He brings that box near Jingyu's pillow. He puts it down slowly and places it right in front of Jingyu's eyes. He'll see it for sure when he wakes up.

"What is this?"

Zhouzhou stops his movement and Jingyu hurriedly grab the little box in front of him. "It's for me?"

Zhouzhou nods.

Jingyu sits down and opens the box right away. He looks so happy getting a present from the guy he loves the most. This is the best way to start his day.

"I bought it at Japan," Zhouzhou explains himself when he sees Jingyu looks so happy staring at the necklace.

"You bought it for me? Why didn't you give it to me sooner?"

"I thought I'll give it to you for special occasion. You know, special day," Zhouzhou's blushing as he talks.

Jingyu hugs his beloved as a thank you. "Really. You and your anniversary obsession."

"It's not that. It will be too obvious if I gave it to you right after I came back from Japan. So I just..."

Jingyu plays with Zhouzhou's hair. That's what he always do whenever he thought Zhouzhou is cute. Today is no difference.

"So, when are you planning to give it to me?"

"I don't know. Maybe when you attend some big event. By then hopefully people won't connect the necklace back at me."

Jingyu just laugh hard. Sometimes he just finds Zhouzhou's unbelievably cute. How could he think of that. The way Zhouzhou plans things is really cute for him.

"And why are you giving it to me now? Don't you think it will be obvious?" Jingyu starts to tease Zhouzhou.

"Because today is special. It's the first day for me to spend some quality time with your family, as your boyfriend."

Jingyu couldn't hold himself back anymore. How could he ever resist the cutest guy in front of him. And the way Zhouzhou called him boyfriend, he could just melt. So Jingyu pull Zhouzhou closer and starts to ravishing his lip.

Zhouzhou is surprised but he starts to enjoy it soon enough. He lock his arms around Jingyu's neck and try to kiss deeper. They both are good with kisses and they did this often already. But today is special for them. They drown themselves into the kisses. Getting closer and deeper with every second.

The kiss lasts longer than usual and more passionate. It's like they both don't care about being out of breath. They can't think about anything else.

After a while, lost in their passion, they stop to take a small break and breathe in a lot of air. Preparing for the next round.

Jingyu push Zhouzhou down to the bed and starts kissing again, more aggressively. He bites Zhouzhou's lower lip gently before he starts rampaging the inside of Zhouzhou's mouth. He explores each and every corner to get a better taste of Zhouzhou.