Connected

Zhouzhou just got out of the shower. His hair is still wet and it makes him looks sexy. He dries his hair with a while towel and walking towards the table. He's looking for his phone.

He sits down, still drying his hair, and checks his weibo. He keeps scrolling until suddenly, he laugh his heart out. Can't believe what he's seeing. He forgot to keep drying his hair.

Then he immediately call someone. It's the one who uploaded a picture that made him laugh hard. There's a grin on his face. He definitely has something up his sleeve.

"Hey," the voice on the other end answers.

With a little bit of laugh left, Zhouzhou's able to make a conversation.

"I saw your post."

"Hmm? What post?" it's definitely a teasing tone. That person knows exactly what post Zhouzhou's talking about. He just uploaded it about an hour ago. He knew it will make Zhouzhou calls.

"You've really got nerve, you know. I give you that."

"Told you I won't lose confidence again."

Zhouzhou laughs again hearing that. He really laugh a lot, not just because of this special person. In fact, he laughs a lot with his other friends as well. But with this person he's talking to, it's in a different level. He feels warm inside and it's hard not to smile. Well, thinking about what that person did is always able to make him smile on his own.

"Where did you find it?"

There's a sound of big sigh across the phone before that guy answer, "Took me a while to find that picture."

Zhouzhou tried to hide the fact he's chuckling and ask seriously, "That's why I'm asking you what did you do that for?"

"You really don't know? I though you're smarter than this," it's the same old cheeky Jingyu. Now they are teasing each other.

What Jingyu just said is true, Zhouzhou is smarter than this. Of course he knew the reason. Jingyu must had seen his interview. It's as simple as that so he bets their fans also have the same thought. Though they can't just go and ask Jingyu directly, like him.

"Please enlighten me," he's still asking.

Actually, he just wants to hear Jingyu's saying it to him. That way, he feels superior from Jingyu. Feels like he can make that guy do anything for him. It stirs up his greed for more.

"Well, who told you to give that kind of answer right after we just got together," Jingyu acts as he's pouting.

Zhouzhou smiles but he didn't let out a sound.

"It's to remind you that you are mine. Don't ever forget that. Ever."

In the end Zhouzhou can't help but laughing again. Imagining Jingyu's expression right now which he thought would be hilarious. "You know, it's not just you. I also want to protect you."

"Then tell me. What did you think when giving out that answer?"

"Nothing," Zhouzhou doesn't want to lose in teasing Jingyu.

But gladly they can joke around freely after they confirm each other feeling. They are certain of their feelings so there's no insecurities that got in between them anymore. They won't get upset just because of a little teasing every now and then.

"I knew you'll say that," Jingyu laughs.

"Well, I'll find something more interesting than just your bent pipes if you ever do that," Zhouzhou finally said.

Jingyu's still laughing. But hearing that sentence really warms his heart. He really couldn't ask for more. He's happy with their situation right now and he's certain he won't regret each moment he spends with his beloved.

"Don't worry. I'm not the grudging type. I won't just saying it to get back at you. Just don't cheat on me."

"I could ask the same."

They turn silent but they are sure connected right at that moment. No matter where they are. Even though they can't see each other. Even though they don't hear anything from the other person. They are connected.