Album 2

Zhouzhou and his manager are home today. He has a teleconference with Lee and Jeremy for his album. They agree to help him with his song. 

They are his seniors and he's glad to learn from them. Well, Zhouzhou loves learning and develop his musical sense. He loves challenges so he can't wait for this cooperation.

"Hello, Zhouzhou. Nice seeing you again," Lee takes in charge of the teleconference. The three of them have been calling each other a lot and talk about the collaboration.

"Hi, everyone. Thank you for your participation in my next album. I really appreciate it," Zhouzhou speaks as politely as possible since he really respects those two.

"Don't mention it. It's an honor to work with you," Jeremy answers just as fast.

"So, what kind of heartbreak do you want to sing about next? Any idea?" Lee begins the discussion.

Zhouzhou scratches his back of the neck. "Well, I'm not really sure. Do you have any idea?"

He's heartbroken and so far every idea he came up with is just too painful. Too personal. It's just too Jingyu. He really misses that guy. He has a lot of ideas but it feels like he's also stuck at the same time. He's just not satisfied with his ideas.

"Well, when we're heartbroken, we need to move on. And people always say the best way to do that is by meeting new people," Lee speaks up. It's cliche but people are used to that concept and apparently dig it.

Zhouzhou knows Lee isn't talking about him. Those two don't know his situation. But somehow it's like he's telling him to move on and meet new people. He's not ready for that and he's not sure if he wants that.

"What accompany a heartbroken is always pain and longing. Until we find someone else, it's hard to deal with them by ourselves. That's true," Jeremy agrees.

"I know but it's not easy," Zhouzhou speaks out loud. "I mean, people know they need to meet new people but it's just not easy to do. Perhaps they don't even want to do that," he explains like it has nothing to do with him.

Fortunately, Lee and Jeremy don't find Zhouzhou's behavior to be strange. They sincerely want to make a good song and that's just it. They don't mean to offend Zhouzhou and are absolutely not offended. It's just a normal discussion for them.

Unlike them, it feels personal for Zhouzhou. He never talks about his heartbreak with someone else, not even his family or friends. He just keeps hurting inside and has no one he wants to talk to about it. He hates thinking people pretend to understand and try to give him bits of advice. They just don't understand.

So when talking about heartbreak with people who discuss objectively, and not seeing it's about him, makes him want to talk more about his situation. Maybe he just needs someone to talk to and it's a great opportunity to finally talk about it.

"No one said it's easy. But people will agree it's the best advice. At some point, they need to do that in order to move on. So we can write a song about how it's needed to find another," Jeremy adds on.

"I don't think moving on means meeting new people. Or falling in love with someone else," Zhouzhou speaks what his heart's telling him.

"But that's usually the case. We need to give other people chance to come into our life. We need to open up ourselves and start looking for another love that can heal us," Lee gives his opinion.

Zhouzhou understands all of that saying. That kind of advice is the norm and he already thought about them all by himself. But did he do it? No. Of course no. He won't do it. He doesn't want to do it.

"We can also fake being fine until we're really okay."

Jeremy laughs at Zhouzhou's sentence. "Well, people with heartbreak try to erase and forget their pain. Try to bury their pain so deep so they won't show. But believe me, only love can heal a heartbreak."

"Yeah, we can write about that. That in the end, only love can heal a heartbreak. It's a good idea, what do you think, Zhou?" Lee agrees with Jeremy.

Even if it's just a discussion for his album, Zhouzhou can't help himself feeling cornered by their idea. Does he really need someone else to move on? To forget this pain? Is there really need a replacement before he could finally move on?

"I don't want another person. I don't need another person. It just won't be the same," Zhouzhou chokes on his own sentences. He didn't mean to say it out loud.

Both Jeremy and Lee are surprised by the sudden outburst but they're clever enough not to push the young guy. It's just not their place. They're here for a song and that's the limit.

But Lee is old enough to know the little guy needs comfort. "Then, let's write about trying to move on but then realize we don't need a replacement. That could work."

Zhouzhou calms himself down. "T-that's okay, I guess."

"Well, we know where we're going with this song and I'll discuss it more with Jeremy. We'll let you know once we're done and you could give some feedback. Deal?" Lee continues.

"Okay."

They end their teleconference and Zhouzhou is left alone with his manager. His manager is used to the sudden outburst every now and then after the breakup. It's a cue to give Zhouzhou some space.

Zhouzhou let his mind running. Thinking about all the discussion he just had. He knows they are not talking about him but he also gets his own answers. At least for some of his questions, he got the answer.

He really doesn't want another love.

He doesn't want Jingyu's replacement.

He's still in pain and broken but he knows everything won't be the same without Jingyu. It's just not the same if it's not Jingyu. 

Despite the pains and all of his effort to move on, it's always Jingyu in his heart and he won't have any other love. 

He breaks down in tears again thinking about his discoveries. Tears are the only company he has these days.