Burden

Zhouzhou is back in Beijing today. To the city where his other half is waiting for him patiently. As always, Jingyu couldn't sleep well at all since he always check his phone in case Zhouzhou is contacting him. He couldn't wait to see his beloved one. It feels years already since the last time they met.

Even though both of them couldn't wait to see each other, their schedule and job come first. They couldn't meet right away because Jingyu will be busy filming today. Zhouzhou understood and accepted it easily. Unlike Jingyu who threw a fit first before listening to Zhouzhou. With a little of loving promise, Jingyu is back to his happy self and wait patiently again for another hours. Only this time, his energy is charged to maximum. Just the thought of spending a night with his boyfriend got him hype up easily.

And after his long struggle, he finally finds Zhouzhou in front of him when he opens the door of their home. It's almost like he's afraid it was just a dream or that Zhouzhou will disappear any moment, he rushed in and hugs Zhouzhou tightly. Not letting him move a muscle.

"Zhouzhou, I miss you so much. I can't believe you're here. I miss you."

"I miss you too," Zhouzhou hugs Jingyu back. He misses the scent of Jingyu and the warmth that guy sends to his body whenever they are together.

Jingyu pushes Zhouzhou a little so he could see the face he misses so much. He wants to save Zhouzhou's face into his memory. Not like he doesn't have one. It's just never enough for Jingyu. He wished he could save all of Zhouzhou's expression each second of everyday into the back of his mind so he could easily see them whenever he misses his boyfriend.

"You don't really need to come, you know," Jingyu is saying as Zhouzhou pulls him toward the couch. They need to sit down so they can talk comfortably. There're a lot they want to talk about.

"Don't you ever say that again. It's not only you who can't wait for us to meet. Do you ever believe me whenever I said I miss you?"

Jingyu smiles so big even though Zhouzhou just scolded him. Well, it's not really a scolding but that will do for Jingyu. He missed the way Zhouzhou scolds and nags him. He just missed everything about that guy. He'll gladly accept any treatment from Zhouzhou as long as he could see that guy again. He will give up everything just to be with Zhouzhou.

"Okay, I won't."

Jingyu just sits beside Zhouzhou and be a good boy. He rests his arm around Zhouzhou and let his boyfriend rests on his chest. He used to feel tired after all of the filming and football, but once he saw Zhouzhou stood there waiting for him, he forgot he ever felt tired.

"So, you said you'll tell me what's been bothering you," Jingyu caresses Zhouzhou's head that's now resting on his chest comfortably. He also kisses that head gently. Tonight, Jingyu just wanna be close with the person he missed the most and touches him all the time.

Zhouzhou looks up and stares at Jingyu's eyes. He somehow feels safe and gets the courage to talk about it.

"It's..." Zhouzhou hesitates a little but then he sits right up. "Do you like having sex with me?"

Jingyu blinks a few times hearing that question. He could choke up if he was eating or drinking. Of course he likes it so much. There's no words that could describe how he feels when they are together, connected as one. Feeling good together. And he believes Zhouzhou likes it too, as much as he does.

"Of course. What kind of question is that?"

"If we never had sex again, ever. Will you still love me?"

"Zhouzhou, what happened?"

"Answer me!" Zhouzhou himself doesn't know how to start talking about his insecurities. It's the first time for him. So he's just saying out loud the questions that pops up in his head.