Lead

Zhouzhou just finished his concert. He showed off the ring on his braided hair to the world and his fans. He's not single anymore for sure. That's the message he told everyone.

Jingyu watched his beloved's concert through the video call he made with Zhouzhou's manager. For the first time, he finally felt proud and free. Jingyu needed to thank his boyfriend for that. He never felt so loved before and that's because of Zhouzhou. Well, he still wants to take the lead of their relationship. After all, he's the older one and by his straight forward personality, he's suitable to take that role.

But he learnt from his experience that Zhouzhou also has that tendency. He could also lead this relationship. They are both guys in the end. Although he always told Zhouzhou he'd do anything for that beautiful guy, he realised he's caught up in his leading role in Addicted. He believed that he should take the lead just like Gu Hai.

Fortunately, Zhouzhou made his statement with his last punishment. He's Zhouzhou, not Bai Luo Yin. Zhouzhou can take care of himself. He can also take care of Jingyu. He loves this big soft hearted guy just as much as he received his love. From his appearance and personality, it might seem like he needed to be taken care of, but he's still strong enough to go against the world for their relationship.

Since the last punishment that Jingyu admitted to enjoy, their roles are more equal now. Jingyu still mostly takes care of Zhouzhou. Nothing changes. But he trusts Zhouzhou more. He's still overprotective but he also gives some space for Zhouzhou. He also let Zhouzhou takes care of him and he loves every bit of it.

"Hey. What do you think about my concert today?"

"Great. Just great. You look great. You sound great. I love you."

Zhouzhou chuckles. He notices how Jingyu compliments him a lot nowadays. He loves it and still blushes heavily whenever he hears those sweet words.

"I'm glad you like it. I will have a few days off and I hope I can see you. I miss you," Zhouzhou sounds clingy.

"Me too. I miss you so much. Should we go on a trip together?" Jingyu suggests.

"A trip? Do you think we can afford to go on a trip these days?"

"You're right. But let's make a plan. We'll go once we have time. I really want to go with you. Just the two of us. Away from everyone's eyes."

Zhouzhou sees the look on Jingyu's face and knows how serious his boyfriend is. To be honest, that's also what he wants. But with their situation so far, it seems impossible for them. Will there be a place they could freely be themselves as a couple? Be the JIngyu and Weizhou couple. Not the actor. Not the HaiYin couple. Not the celebrity couple. Just two guys in love.

Although he's still pessimistic about it, lately Zhouzhou's more hopeful about their relationship. Gaining Jingyu's respect in their relationship is more meaningful. He feels like he can do anything right now.

"Sure. Let's do that."

"Really, Zhou?"

"Unless you change your mind," he teases the big guy whenever he has a chance.

"Never. There's nothing that could change my mind about you."

"So, where do you want to go?"

Jingyu thinks for a while. "What do you think about Europe? I really want to take you there the last time I went there. I thought it'd be so nice to have you there."

Zhouzhou's speechless. Going on a trip is something. But Europe is on another level. They need to think this through. Like really through. They need to plan it really well.

"You. Do you really want to go or not? Europe?"

"Well, we can always start with somewhere closer. But remember my wish, okay. We'll go there someday. Promise me," Jingyu looks like a little kid and Zhouzhou can't say no to that.

"Of course. We'll go there someday."

Just like that they made plan to go on a trip together. Zhouzhou felt a little bit guilty for going too far with his last punishment but thinking about it now, he's glad he took that courage. Their relationship is going stronger.

He's glad that finally he could make Jingyu at peace. The big guy still worries about him, that he knows. But this time Jingyu really trusts him and his choices.

Zhouzhou's fine with not taking the lead role all the time. But now he feels secure that he can also be the lead of this relationship. He's also on par with Jingyu, although he's still the one who's been taken care of mostly.

And the big change for him, he no longer feels the need to show off his love because of his insecurity and anger because of the stupid ban. He doesn't need to prove anything. Jingyu is there for him. Jingyu is willing to do anything for him. They are both in this together.