Guilty 2

Zhouzhou pushes Jingyu down. He's strong enough to do it as long as Jingyu doesn't start to use his techniques. Jingyu is startled so he just stares blankly at Zhouzhou's face that now is on top of him. It's too shocking that Jingyu doesn't get what's going on, as well as what will happen.

The room is so quiet that they could hear their breath. Zhouzhou runs his fingers through Jingyu's handsome face slowly. Sending a sensation to Jingyu's body. Zhouzhou's thumb stops at the centre of Jingyu's lip and slowly gives way for him to swoop in a kiss. Jingyu couldn't resist the kiss and starts kissing back.

Not wanting to lose, Zhouzhou lifts Jingyu's chin and move in more aggressively. He knows what he's doing real well. He pulls his lip away when he sensed Jingyu's losing his breath. But he doesn't stop. He moves his lip towards Jingyu's neck. It's his most favourite place to kiss and coincidentally it's also Jingyu's sensitive spot.

Just a few kiss and licks could send Jingyu to the land of pleasure. That guy's trying hard to hold his moans. He has one hands grabbing Zhouzhou's hair and one hand covering his mouth. He just really can't think straight at the moment. Especially when his body starts to heat up by Zhouzhou's every touch.

Zhouzhou uses his skill to take off Jingyu's shirt in an instant before he continues his attack. He licks Jingyu's chest and even plays with that guy's nipple. He just couldn't stop himself from exploring every corner of Jingyu's body.

His hands starts moving lower and teases Jingyu's lower part, doesn't mind about the pant. Jingyu can't takes his boyfriend's caressing hand and lets out a loud moan.

"Zhou... Zhouzhou."

After Jingyu called his name, Zhouzhou continues his act by pulling down Jingyu's pant.

"W-wait. What are you doing?" Jingyu finally resists when Zhouzhou tried to spread his legs.

But Zhouzhou is in control again once he grabs Jingyu's dick a little stronger. Jingyu never once in his life thought he would be teased as much as tonight. But when he sees Zhouzhou's smiling face, he couldn't think about anything else.

Knowing Jingyu has surrendered to his touch, Zhouzhou moves quicker towards his boyfriend's ass. Jingyu bites his teeth stronger when he suddenly feels a finger slides in.

It's the first time for Zhouzhou but after Jingyu did it for him, he knows what he needs to do to make it good. Both of his hands are busy with the back and front of Jingyu's lower part. He doesn't spare any second for Jingyu to rest.

After Jingyu got used to more of his fingers inside him, he shoves his dick slowly. Letting Jingyu screams harder as it went in.

Zhouzhou smiles proudly once he entered Jingyu. Zhouzhou stops moving as he lets Jingyu gets used to it. He remembered that Jingyu didn't hold himself back at all and he hated it. So this time, he gives Jingyu more time to relax.

That didn't take much time as Zhouzhou also couldn't hold himself for so long. Jingyu's too handsome and beautiful that even the sight of that guy could seduce him. And tonight Jingyu just looks different that his usual appearance. He looks so cute and fragile tonight that it drives the beast inside Zhouzhou.

— — —

Zhouzhou and Jingyu sits inside the bathtub. Zhouzhou hugs Jingyu from behind because Jingyu's still tired. Jingyu just leans his head back on Zhouzhou.

"You... Was this you taking revenge?" Jingyu starts complaining.

Zhouzhou just chuckles a little and kiss Jingyu's head. "How could you call it revenge. It's because you are too adorable tonight."

Jingyu moves his body so he could face Zhouzhou properly. They didn't do it as many times as Jingyu did before so they both still have strength to move around.

"Listen, I did feel tired and had no strength to fight back. So don't expect me to be so obedient next time you try this."

"Do you hate it that much? You seemed to enjoy it though," Zhouzhou teases Jingyu again. He's just so happy Jingyu is full of energy again.

"I enjoyed it only because it's you. But don't think you'll be the top just because of this. I'm still way better."

Zhouzhou kisses Jingyu who's still pouting. "I love you. I don't mind either way."

Jingyu's blushing. "I love you too."

"So, does that mean you'll let me do you once a while?"

"I don't mind. Since from now on, we really belong to each other."

This time Zhouzhou's the one who's blushing. "You. Do you feel that guilty for leaving that you become this obedient?"

Jingyu kisses Zhouzhou's blushing cheek. He feels so much better now that he can teases Zhouzhou back.

"Yes. So next time will be my turn. Just prepare yourself well, baby."