Official

It's getting late outside. Jingyu and Zhouzhou prepare themselves to leave their home. Both had planned to have dinner together. They want to celebrate their love tonight with a date. Although they hang out together a lot, they haven't properly had an official date. This date is also special because Zhouzhou already told his parent about them. Though they are not that excited, they are willing to accept Zhouzhou's choice. They love and trust their son and his happiness is all that matter.

"Are you ready?" Zhouzhou asks Jingyu who's still getting ready in front of a mirror.

"Wait, just a second."

Zhouzhou's bored waiting for Jingyu. He knows Jingyu needs to prepare extra because he'll go to the opening event of Gentle Monster first. But for him, Jingyu's really taking a long time.

As Jingyu said, he didn't take long to come out. Looking extravagantly handsome and making Zhouzhou's heart flutter at his sight.

"What took you so long?"

"There is something," Jingyu answer casually as he asks Zhouzhou to leave together. "Are you sure you're okay waiting inside the car?"

"It's fine. It's better than having you pick me up here again. I don't want to waste too much time."

Jingyu's still a little worried. He hates to picture Zhouzhou's alone waiting for him in the car. He told Zhouzhou he'll cancel his appearance since he won't be there for long anyway. But Zhouzhou is as stubborn as he is, that guy just won't let Jingyu sabotages himself for his sake.

"Just smile and look handsome as you usually does. If you did good I'll give you a present tonight."

"What? What will you give me?" Jingyu asks excitedly.

Before answering, Zhouzhou open the car door and he gets inside. Jingyu run around and get inside the car from the opposite door. Zhouzhou's manager is already sitting on driver's seat. He greets those two lovebirds.

Now, practically everyone who works and are close with Jingyu and Zhouzhou already get their confirmation of those two relationship. They don't necessarily announce their relationship, but they are getting bolder with their expression of love. And they don't deny it when someone ask out of curiosity.

Just like their meeting is decided by fate, the people around them are fated too. No one oppose their relationship once they found out. In fact, they are really understanding and supportive. Jingyu and Zhouzhou are glad that they are surrounded by good people. It's really like they are destined to be together. Not just their characters are match in heaven, even the people they care about are protecting them. Of course with the ban and everything, it's not like their journey will be a smooth sailing. But they are happy because they got support from the people and surrounding that matter the most for both of them. They don't give a damn about the government's opinion.

After a while, they arrived at the venue. Jingyu immediately goes inside and announced his arrival with his charismatic presence. He let people take some pictures of him. He meets a few people, shakes hand and have a light conversation. He just does what Zhouzhou's telling him to, smile and look handsome.

Zhouzhou's manager is also at the event since he had appointment to meet some people. He needs to discuss future projects for Zhouzhou. He does what he needs to do efficiently and professionally. He couldn't let Zhouzhou waits for them too long. He is his manager.

Both of those busy guys do the things they need to do. But they are both worried for Zhouzhou who's alone in the car. It seems like they forget that Zhouzhou is already a big guy himself. That guy is sitting comfortably inside the car, playing with his phone. His activity is not that exciting for him, but at least it keeps him from being lonely and bored.

About half an hour later, Jingyu and Zhouzhou's manager come to their rescue. Well, they did rescue Zhouzhou from boredom. And just like that they leave and go to a restaurant that's famous for being secretive. They could eat there comfortably, without worrying someone snaps a picture of them together. Zhouzhou's manager is driving around after he dropped Jingyu and Zhouzhou. It's a night only for two.

"What do you want to do next?" Jingyu asks after they finished their dinner.

"Well, if it's a normal date, I would ask for a walk and maybe holding hands."

"Let's do that then."

"Are you crazy? Do you want to announce that we are together to the world?" Zhouzhou talks with softer voice. He doesn't want people to hear.

"I can't wait to do that. But I also know it's not the right time yet."

Zhouzhou feels relieve that Jingyu is still wise. Knowing Jingyu's character, Zhouzhou thought it will be Jingyu who'll tell the world about them. It's not like he's not brave enough, but for him, just being with Jingyu, with blessings from the people he cares about, it's already enough. He doesn't really care wether the world and the people know about them or not. When the time is right, he's not even scared to acknowledge their love.

But Jingyu is different. For Jingyu, he wants to express his love more freely. And one of the way to do that is telling the world that Zhouzhou is his man. He doesn't want to hold his expression of love even a little. But he also knows it's not the time yet. To be able to be together with Zhouzhou, they need to play it safe for now.

That side of Jingyu also influences Zhouzhou a little. Sometimes that cutie also has an urge to tell the world that Jingyu is his man. That they are together. And yet again, they know they can't do it just yet. So they are very creative with the way they show their love.

Jingyu takes out a maroon box out of his pocket. He opens it and shows the inside to Zhouzhou. Zhouzhou is surprised by the content. It all come in a pair. Earring, necklaces, bracelets, and rings. They are all so beautiful.

"What's all this?"

"Zhouzhou, I want to thank you for not giving up on me. And for giving me courage to hold your hand. Back then I was a coward and I regretted it all this time. I almost lost you."

"I understand. It's not your fault. I also thought about running away."

"But I still feel bad about it. So tonight, on our first official date, I want to ask you something."

Zhouzhou couldn't contain his happiness. He smiles so big as he waits for Jingyu's question. Deep down, he knows where this conversation is going. Yet he still acts innocent.

"Zhouzhou, do you want to officially be my boyfriend?"

Not answering, Zhouzhou just chuckles because of that question. He still can't get used to Jingyu's randomness.

"Silly. After all the things we did, all the things I let you did to me... Did you think we're not boyfriends during all of these time?" Zhouzhou just couldn't stop himself for teasing and acting disappointed.

"That's not what I mean. I never confess properly and never ask you properly, so I just..." Jingyu nervously explains.

"Fine. If that'll make you happy and stop thinking about the fact that you almost lost me."

Zhouzhou really gets upset whenever Jingyu thought about that time. It's already passed them and for Zhouzhou, is not really a bad incident. They still got together in the end. He hates the fact that Jingyu blames his weakness for that. Zhouzhou never had anything against Jingyu for that. So, from today onward, he only wish for them to be happy and enjoy each moment together. Let bygones be bygones and be grateful for what they have each day.

"I'll be happy to officially be your boyfriend."

Jingyu's so happy and immediately puts a ring into Zhouzhou's ring finger. This ring fits Zhouzhou's finger perfectly. Zhouzhou also puts a ring into Jingyu's ring finger which also fits perfectly.

"Are you satisfied now?"

Jingyu nods. He grabs Zhouzhou's hand and put a kiss on the ring he just gave. "We're officially together."