Mistake

Jingyu is back in Beijing today. He couldn't wait to come back home before. But after arriving, the fact that Zhouzhou isn't there with him is getting through his thick skull. That guy is still working in Thailand. That just makes him sad.

Usually, coming back to Beijing means he will be able to meet Zhouzhou and spend time together. So today is really not the day for Jingyu. He couldn't help but miss his other half so much. The longing just runs deeper because this city is supposed to be their home. It doesn't mean anything if they are not together. They need to be together to have a place called home.

His manager reminds Jingyu for his next schedule. Yes, no time to rest for him today. He makes sure he looks stunning and tries his best to focus on the job. It's really not easy when his heart is in another place.

He is asked to sing a song, anything really. His choice 100% depends on his current mood and today is all about loneliness and longing.

Both Zhouzhou and him like Jay Chou's songs. Jingyu listens to his songs more frequently after he found out that he's his boyfriend's idol. A part of the reason is because he's jealous. He wants to capture all of Zhouzhou's attention. If he could, he'll cover all of Jay Chou's songs just to replace the songs in Zhouzhou's playlist. Singing Jay Chou's songs for Jingyu is like telling Zhouzhou to only listen to him and his voice.

So, today, of course Jingyu picks one of Jay Chou's song about loneliness and longing. He sings a part he remembers best from East Wind Breaks.

Well, the filming is done successfully. Jingyu has a free time so he's trying to keep his mind from missing Zhouzhou too much. He could die of loneliness if he didn't do that. The best way is of course browsing fan's update about him. Seeing how awesome he is always able to make him smile and feels proud.

He's looking, scrolling, browsing. He just tries to make his mind busy. He finds a lot of good pictures of him. There is not a single photo of him being ugly but he still knows which one is better and which is the best.

After a while, Jingyu finally found the one he feels satisfied. He wants Zhouzhou to see it too. Honestly, he just wanna show it off to his beloved boyfriend. And without a second thought, he likes that picture so it will be easier to show it to Zhouzhou. But then his blood runs cold when he realises he's not using his own account. To make matter worse, he's using Zhouzhou's account.

He forgot to change it after checking Zhouzhou's recent activities earlier today. Now it's too late to do anything. He couldn't think of any solution. Jingyu could only hopes nothing bad will happen to his innocent boyfriend because of him.

So, before Zhouzhou could find out from anyone else, he calls him. Luckily Zhouzhou is taking a break so he gets the call.

"Hi. You're done with the filming?"

"Yes. What about your practice?" Jingyu is still gathering his courage to inform Zhouzhou about his silly mistake.

"Almost done. We're just taking a short break."

"Zhou," Jingyu calls his boyfriend name as sweet as he can. It's like a sign that Jingyu's done something bad or he has something he wants and Zhouzhou knows it well.

"What now? Did you do something or do you want something from me?"

Jingyu could only force himself to laugh eerily. "You see, there's this photo of mine. I look so handsome in it. It's from today's filming."

"And?" Zhouzhou patiently listen to Jingyu's explanation.

"I wanted to show you and I kinda liked it..."

"Sure, I'll look at it later," Zhouzhou still doesn't know what's going on.

During the time their fans are screaming and smiling. Thanking God for that beautiful gift. Checking again and again to make sure it's not a hallucination or some pranks. During the time it became the most talk about topic. Zhouzhou's still in the dark about it.

"It's... I liked it with your account."

"What?!" Zhouzhou hurriedly cover his mouth so hopefully no one would notice. "What did you just do?"

"Sorry... I didn't realise it's still your account."

"And why did you use my account for?!" Zhouzhou asks sarcastically.

"Hahaha, you know. Sometimes I just wanna know what caught your interest recently."

Zhouzhou can't respond to that. To any of that. He's too shocked to respond. It's not something that will make him mad. But it's just driving him nuts.

"Just what are you doing? You are the one who said to be caution and careful."

"I just, I miss you so much. Being in Beijing without you could almost kill me. And you are busy with your practice. I don't know how to stay sane."

Zhouzhou can relate to that. He misses Jingyu just as much. If it's not because of his busy practice, he could've also gone mad. Jingyu is already in Beijing, their supposed to be home, but he needs to stay in Thailand.

"It's done already. So there's nothing we can do to change it. Let's just observe what will happen. And I'll post something new later so hopefully people won't focus on that anymore."

"Sorry."

"It's fine. I miss you as well. I really want to see you soon."

As always, Zhouzhou is able to cheer him up easily. Jingyu is happy again. He still can't believe he made that mistake but he feels better now. He feels so relief that Zhouzhou is not blaming him.

Zhouzhou hangs up the phone and checks the picture Jingyu mentioned. He can't help but smile lovingly seeing the picture.

Well, he did look so handsome.

Zhouzhou is back for his final practice for the day before he later upload a selfie of him. Well, he also couldn't wait for what will happen. He wants to observe the reaction he'll get because of that liked picture. Maybe he could do similar thing in the future if this one is good to go.