True

It feels like years had been past by for Zhouzhou. He never thought he would miss Jingyu this bad. During the time Jingyu's away, he spent his days practicing and practicing. He got himself really busy so he wouldn't have time to miss Jingyu.

But being busy and neglecting his health really got him sick. He needed to rest in bed for couple days and it's like a torture. First, he's in so much pain that he's hardly move. Second, he couldn't keep his mind off of Jingyu, his boyfriend who's busy working somewhere. That two reasons are enough to drive him mad.

Earlier, not being himself, he uploaded a picture of him saying he's sick. Of course it's intended to grab Jingyu's attention. Zhouzhou's at his edge of missing him when he uploaded that picture. Which he regretted soon enough.

His phone rings. Jingyu's name is on the screen. He knows it will be about the picture. Suddenly he feels guilty for uploading that picture again and again. Why did he have to be sick and weak? He wouldn't be that selfish if he's not that weak from the stomachache.

He clears his throat before answering his phone. "Hi, what's up?" he tried to be as cheerful as he could.

"You're sick? Why didn't you tell me? What about now? Are you okay? Are you getting better?"

Zhouzhou's regretting his action once again after hearing Jingyu's worried voice. He only wanted to hear that voice. Not to get him this worried. How could he ever make Jingyu believes he could take care of himself ever again.

"I'm fine. That's nothing. Really."

"No. Tell me the truth. Now," Jingyu is no fool when it comes to Zhouzhou's wellness.

"You know how busy I am with practice. I skip a few meals. No big deal."

Jingyu takes a deep breath to calm his nerve. Looking at Zhouzhou's picture wasn't only making him worried, he almost booked a ticket to fly back. If not for his manager trying to stop him, he'd be in a plane to China right now. Now he knows it will only makes Zhouzhou's worried and blames himself so he decided to stay.

But he really doesn't know what to do being away like that. If he's there, he could make the food himself and force Zhouzhou to eat something. He could take care of that workaholic guy. But not like now. Being angry with Zhouzhou won't help anyone. It will only makes Zhouzhou gets defensive.

"Are you okay now?"

"Yes. I had my medicine already. Don't worry about me."

Jingyu could find a lot of words to yell at his adorable yet stubborn boyfriend but he keeps them to himself. He tried to be more caring and understanding.

"I'll be home soon."

"I know," Zhouzhou feels his tears are already welled up in his eyes.

"I miss you."

"I miss you too. I really miss you," all of the tears that he's been keeping inside starts to burst.

Jingyu realises that Zhouzhou is trying to hide his crying voice. He really wishes he could give that guy a big warm hug right now. He'll do anything to be able to be beside Zhouzhou right now.

"You must tell me everything okay? I hate being the last to know you're sick."

Zhouzhou wipes his tears. "I know. It's just, seeing you running so fast... It feels like I'm left behind."

Jingyu chuckles, "Are you an idiot? I did all of this for you. I need to do all of this to stand proud beside you, hand in hand."

This is the first time Zhouzhou heard that. He never knew Jingyu thought that far ahead already. He's touched by the love Jingyu gives him and he feels so stupid for acting like a pet that's been abandoned by its owner. He should just trust Jingyu and wait for him patiently. He now understands what Jingyu must had felt back then when he's the one who's away.

"Even if I run too fast, I will always wait for you. In fact, you're the only one I wait at the end of this road."

"Idiot. Stop your sweet talks," Zhouzhou is being shy.

"Then promise me you'll take a better care of yourself."

"Okay, okay. I understand."

Then there's silence between them. Not the awkward kind of silence. No one is forced to say anything. No need for words to be exchanged between them. They just need to know they are still together and that's enough.

"Jingyu..." Zhouzhou breaks the silence after a while.

Jingyu makes some sound to show he's listening.

"I'll tell my parents about us."

This news surprises Jingyu. He couldn't think of anything that makes Zhouzhou suddenly comes up with this decision. He didn't even mention anything about his parent the last time they are together.

"W, what? Are you sure?"

Zhouzhou give a hum as a yes. To be honest, he's been thinking about it after he met Jingyu's parent. Not that he's forced to follow JIngyu's action. He just realised how relieve he is after Jingyu's parent accept him and he just wanted to do the same for Jingyu. That guy deserves it after everything he's done.

"But, why the rush? Did something happen?"

"No. Nothing happened. I just want to be true to myself. We need to face it sooner or later. And meeting your parent just gave me courage to do this. I just want to follow my heart, with you."

Jingyu got teary hearing this. He knows it's a big step for Zhouzhou and he really appreciates it. He's really grateful and he hopes everything will be alright for them.

"Sure. Let's do this. Whatever happen in the future, just know I always got your back. And that we will be able to get through everything together. As long as we are together, I'm not scared of anything."

"Yes. As long as we are together, I'm not scared as well."

"Zhouzhou, I love you so much."

"I love you too. I'll be waiting for you to come home."

"Take care."

"You too."

After a short silence, they both end their conversation. Zhouzhou's still glancing at his phone screen, smiling from ear to ear. He's glad he could tell Jingyu everything. He's really changed now. He used to always keep everything inside of himself. Now he could share his concerns with Jingyu and he learns to lean on his capable boyfriend.