Special

Now, both Jingyu and Zhouzhou are back in Beijing. They will have time together for a while. Not as much as they'd like but it will do. They've been missing each other so much that being in the same place is already a privilege for them.

Jingyu is back from buying some meals. He is not in the mood to cook today. He misses his boyfriend and wants to spoil him so much but somehow he's just not in the mood to go to the kitchen and put on an apron.

Zhouzhou is already lying on the bed. He looks so exhausted after his trip from Korea. The concert was a success and he loves his fans so much. He's thankful for them. But he's just a human being who can feel tired. He's not invincible at all. Maybe Jingyu is also just tired.

Seeing Zhouzhou's sleeping face, Jingyu doesn't want to disturb the sleeping beauty. He understands his boyfriend so well and knows it's time to give him some time to rest. They can just talk later. No matter how much he misses that younger guy, he wants to let him rest peacefully. So he sits beside his boyfriend quietly and sleep. He doesn't hug Zhouzhou who's already in the land of dream by now because he doesn't want to wake him up by mistake. He's just happy sleeping in the same bed as his boyfriend after some alone time. He could sense the warmth spreading throughout his body and gives him a comfort like nothing else. That's one of Zhouzhou's effect on him.

Zhouzhou, even when he's deep in sleep, his body sense the presence of the one he misses so much. He tosses around until his body found the source of the warmth it felt. He unconsciously rests his head on Jingyu's chest and snuggle closer. Jingyu just smiles at that sight. His cutie pie never cease to amaze him.

Since Zhouzhou is the one who took initiative, Jingyu pulls the sleeping guy closer into his warm embrace. This action makes Zhouzhou moves to find the most comfortable position for him. They are really made for each other's embrace.

Jingyu kisses Zhouzhou's soft hair and close his eyes. He can't erase the smile on his face knowing he's now with the one he's been dreaming of for days. Lacking for Zhouzhou's presence, Jingyu doesn't care wether it's a dream or not. The only thing that matters to him is Zhouzhou by his side so he could just stare at the beautiful face that captivated his heart.

They both sleep for more than an hour and wake up at the same time when Zhouzhou is trying to stretch his body. That guy is surprised finding himself sleeping inside Jingyu's arm. No wonder he slept so well.

"When did you come?"

"Hmm.. Not sure. How's your sleep?" Jingyu is still half asleep.

"Great, thanks to you. You must be tired as well."

Jingyu hums in agreement. "That's why let's stay like this for a while."

Zhouzhou likes the idea and hugs Jingyu tighter. This put a smile on Jingyu's face. "I miss you so bad."

"I miss you like crazy."

Jingyu finally opens his eyes and landed a peck on Zhouzhou's lip. "Now that you're here, I don't care about anything else. I could just stay like this forever."

"Seems like you're getting better at sweet talks," Zhouzhou teases his boyfriend. He misses teasing his dearest.

"That's the effect of missing you so much."

"Are you sure it's not because you're practicing with someone else?"

"And who might that be?" Jingyu still maintains his calm.

"I don't know. Why don't you tell me?"

Jingyu looks at Zhouzhou's eyes, trying to find out if he's boyfriend is serious or just teasing him. "Are you serious?" he can't find the answer.

"Don't worry. I'm not jealous or anything. I just saw how friendly you are with the other casts. I'm happy for you."

From the beautiful guy's tone, he's certainly not jealous or angry. But it still makes Jingyu uncomfortable. Well, he's got nothing to feel guilty about but still he feels the need to explain.

"Listen, Zhouzhou. They are all just friend."

"I know."

"I love only you."

"Jingyu, I know. I told you I'm not jealous or anything. I'm just teasing you."

"Are you sure you're not jealous? You're not bothered by it?"

Zhouzhou push his body a little further so he can see his boyfriend clearly. He thinks he went to far with his joke and make Jingyu worried for nothing. As much as he loves Jingyu, he trusts that guy with his life. He knows just how much Jingyu loves him and he won't ever cheat on him.

"Sorry. I went too far. But I'm really fine. Well, just because we're in love together, it doesn't mean we become attracted to every guy we meet. Or did you?"

"What? Of course not. You are a special case."

"That's what I think as well. You are special for me and I'm special for you. I can't just get jealous with all of the guys you're close with. Neither can you."

Jingyu finally relaxes himself. Zhouzhou is really just teasing him. At least he's relief that he doesn't make his boyfriend angry or upset. He doesn't want to hurt that cute little, well perhaps, big guy.

"And you really make sure to keep some distance with women. I thank you for that. But you don't really need to force yourself. You can be friend with everyone, from now on I won't get jealous easily. I trust you."

"I'm not forcing myself. Well, I just don't want to give anyone false hope and complicated things. And it's not my fault that I can't be more affectionate because since I met you, I can't see anyone else."

Zhouzhou giggles hearing Jingyu saying that out loud. "Stop saying that seriously. I'm still not used to it."

Jingyu laughs looking at Zhouzhou's response. Even though that guy saying he hates it, he still blushes so cute. Jingyu lifts Zhouzhou's chin and pulls it towards him. Closer and he kisses the full pink lips he's been missing.

Zhouzhou pulls himself up and puts his hand on top of Jingyu's chest and continue kissing his boyfriend. He becomes more aggressive and startles Jingyu a little. Jingyu doesn't expect Zhouzhou would be that aggressive and it turns him on. Zhouzhou continues tasting every crook inside Jingyu's mouth and when they're just about to take a breath, Zhouzhou bites Jingyu's lower lip gently. Sending the other guy to moan unconsciously.

Hearing Jingyu moans because of his small action, he smirks and gets more confidence with what he's about to do.