Confession

Let's just say it's destiny. Their meeting is like destined to happen no matter what. This reunion, for unbeliever it may just be a coincidence and nothing more. But who could blame Jingyu and Zhouzhou if they think it is their destiny to meet again. It's like parting is not even exist in their destiny's vocabulary. They tried to part ways once or twice already, but they just meet again and again.

Ok, ok, let's not get ahead of destiny. They were supposed to work together for some projects. It's normal for them to meet again since they work in the same industry.

With or without destiny, one thing is for sure, parting is not easy for them. It's not easy as in they don't actually want to part so it's breaking their inside. Also not easy as in they always meet. It's really difficult to put some distance between them. The external factors always come and play once they decided to part. So here they are, preparing themselves, their heart, to work together for more than a week together.

Yeah, just blame destiny. Blame coincidences. The fact is they meet and have to spend time together again. Spend a whole lot of time together. So taking some distance is really not one of their option.

Distance for them is just a wall apart. They got room next to each other so it's easier for the staff to look for them. But let's face it, they will spend more time together, right next to each other instead spending time alone in their own room.

To keep things professional was their first response. They are in the car, headed to the photo shoot location. Jingyu's manager is the driver for the day.

"You look great," Zhouzhou is a little bit disappointed seeing how JIngyu looks handsome and shining.

"You too," Jingyu try to keep some distance. Actually he's nervous as hell. This morning he tried a lot of clothes and hairstyles in front of the mirror so he will look stunning. Today he's being perfectionist about his look. He won't let Zhouzhou sees even a single shreds of sadness in him. That's the only way to stop those cute eyes to catch onto his weakness.

"You... Do you see my 10 years' cover?"

Jingyu nods, confused about the direction of this conversation.

"Do you like that? You don't have any comment?"

Jingyu is startled. He looks at his manager to ask for help but he focuses on the road. Jingyu knows that he is listening as well, and knows what's the meaning of this conversation. Jingyu can't believe his manager is playing innocence after all of those talks between them.

Remembering an advice about the importance of communication, Jingyu brace himself to go along with the conversation. Wherever it will lead them.

"Ah, it's nice. You know I like your voice."

Zhouzhou gives Jingyu a disbelief stare. He's demanding for more comment. The real comment between them. About them. Thank God Jingyu understands.

"Did you have someone in mind when you sing?" Jingyu remembered what Zhouzhou told him after their first fan meeting.

"You really can't make a guess?" said Zhouzhou sarcastic.

Jingyu is speechless. To be honest, he's in the first 100 person who saw the video. He almost lost his sanity when he saw that. He couldn't help feeling the song is for him. And now he's certain. But he's still not sure about what the song really means.

First thought is that Zhouzhou doesn't want to break up. He's sad about the break up thing, if they could say it's break up between them. But then a second thought came and it's staying strong. Zhouzhou accepted the fact already and asking him to be just friend. To go back to being friend.