Expert

"Where are you?" Jingyu asks the person he called.

"Sorry, I'll be there right away," the person just barely catch his breath from dance practice.

"You are not trying to run away right?"

"Shut up!"

"Hahaha, don't need to get mad. Say, what do you want to eat? Something easy for your stomach?" Jingyu is already outside the hotel and looking for something to eat. He got hungry as he wait for his love to arrive.

"Wait, are you outside right now? What if people recognise you?"

"No worries. I'll be fine. So, what do you want?"

"Just get me the same as you."

"Okay. Wait for me in your room like a good boy," he teases hurriedly before he hangs up the phone. Not giving a chance for the other person to reply.

— — —

Zhouzhou is still in the bathroom when he heard the bell's ringing. He wears one towel to cover his lower part and another one to dry his hair. After making sure it's the guy he's been waiting for who's standing in front of the door, he opens the door and asks that person to hurry inside.

Still not catching a good glimpse on Zhouzhou who's standing behind the door, Jingyu gets in and feels the hot air coming out from the bathroom. The fresh scent lingers in the air he breathes in. He turns to face Zhouzhou properly and instinctively swallows his own saliva. Never thought he would be welcomed by that awesome scene, Zhouzhou's almost naked body, wet hair, and damp skin. Jingyu couldn't be more grateful for his perfect timing.

"Seems like you really came prepared."

The other person just rolls his eyes and walks away from the door, trying to pass Jingyu without responding. But Jingyu blocks his way with his big arm and pushes that tired body to the door. He drops the food he just bought to the floor and place that other hand beside Zhouzhou's shoulder. Now both of his hands are blocking Zhouzhou from running away.

"What are you doing?!" Zhouzhou tries to push Jingyu away but that guy just wouldn't budge.

Seeing Zhouzhou is resisting him, in that form, just drives Jingyu madder. He grabs Zhouzhou's hand and slams them towards the door. His knuckles separate Zhouzhou's hands from the door but keep them in place and make sure he won't hurt that guy at all. Zhouzhou is a little bit scared since it's too sudden.

"Don't worry. I won't hurt you," Jingyu licks Zhouzhou's lip gently, contradicts his behaviour before. That seems successfully calm Zhouzhou and then Jingyu continues with a kiss.

The kiss starts so sweet and gentle. Zhouzhou is enjoying it more with every second. He forgets the fact that Jingyu is still limiting his movement.

Jingyu starts to get more passionate. He even bites Zhouzhou's lower lip and kisses deeper. Not satisfied with kissing, he immediately licks Zhouzhou's ear and that startled that poor guy. Jingyu licks Zhouzhou's neck and getting lower and lower. He playfully licks, sucks, and even bites Zhouzhou's skin. This combination just sends a sensation that Zhouzhou never experienced before.

"Jingyu," he calls softly.

"Do you like it?"

Seeing Zhouzhou's blushing face, he doesn't need to hear Zhouzhou's answer to continue confidently. He lets go of Zhouzhou's hands and put them on Zhouzhou's waist. Supporting his boyfriend who loses his strength little by little to pleasure.

Right after his hands are free, Zhouzhou immediately grabs onto Jingyu. Otherwise he feels like he'll fall. He had done it with Jingyu before but somehow the sensation is much stronger this time. It's too much for him and he just can't get used to it. It's strange yet he's drown more and more in pleasure.