Cautious

Today is the big day for Zhouzhou. He already prepared really well for today and for his fans. But he's just a human so of course he too will feel nervous. And when he's nervous and need someone, there is this perfect person to call.

"Hey, how's the preparation?" the voice across the line sounds really supportive.

"I'm too nervous. What if I forget the lyric? What if hit the wrong note?"

"Easy there. I know how hard you're practicing for today. So I'm sure it will all be paid off. You'll be fine."

Jingyu can't blame Zhouzhou for being nervous. Even he still feel nervous during big event. Now he feels bad again for not being there. He swears he could just hug his baby until the nervousness go away. Now he must find the right words and it's not easy. But on the other face, this is an opportunity for him to learn more about dealing with Zhouzhou and being in a relationship with that guy.

A few days ago, Jingyu is still feeling all bad and guilty for leaving. Even after he'd done it with Zhouzhou. But after he's away and talked on the phone with Zhouzhou a few times a day, he found another side of Zhouzhou and another way for him to show his love.

Zhouzhou always acts tough and strong. Even when he wants to be spoiled, he's still in control. He could act cute and demanding, but he still has that cover where he seems all mighty. Well, it's not really a bad thing since Jingyu loves every part of him. But Jingyu wishes Zhouzhou could lean on him more and this time, he does.

Maybe it's because of the nervousness. Maybe it's because Zhouzhou also misses Jingyu so much. Maybe it's because he knows for a fact than Jingyu can't be there in person with him. No matter what the reason is, it's the first time for Jingyu to see his boyfriend weak side. And that guy really lean on him and that makes Jingyu so proud of himself.

"Swear to God, I could just drive there if you'd let me."

"I told you already you can't do that. We can't take risk right now. But don't worry, I have something else planned."

Jingyu didn't get what Zhouzhou is talking about. After he'd gone, Zhouzhou make some plans to show the world that he's not going down without a fight. It's a last minute kind of thing so of course he never told Jingyu about it.

"Don't do something stupid," Jingyu got worried.

"I calculated this already. It won't do much harm. And it's not something new."

Jingyu demanded to know but Zhouzhou just brushed it off lightly saying it's a surprise. "Well, you seem like you're not nervous anymore," Jingyu's sulking.

Zhouzhou laughs, "Thanks to talking with you. Hearing your voice makes me calm already."

Just like that Zhouzhou prepares for his big night again.

— — —

Jingyu can't wait for Zhouzhou's call. He can't call first since he doesn't really know when the fan meeting will end. He got a lot of questions for his dearest about what he just did tonight. Well, Jingyu is really happy about it, seeing how Zhouzhou wore a lot of his stuff. But he's just worried about it. It's too much even for him.

With the phone right in his hand, Jingyu answer almost immediately when Zhouzhou calls. "You. What did you do?" Jingyu yells instinctively.

"What? You didn't ask if it was a success?"

"I already knew it's a success. But really, why did you wear that?"

"I thought you'll be happy," Zhouzhou answers innocently. He sincerely thought Jingyu'd be happy.