Shirt

Zhouzhou is still sleeping in his bedroom. He stayed up late last night. He wants to stay asleep for a few more minutes, but the sound of his bedroom door being opened forces him to take a peek.

At first he thought he's still dreaming. How could that person stands in front of him. Is he confusing reality with dream? Is he still sleeping? Or is it his eyes playing trick on him?

"It's not a dream," that person said as he could read Zhouzhou's mind. That person walks closer with a big grin on his face.

Zhouzhou sits up as the other person sits beside him.

"Jingyu?"

"I'm home," he said as he gives Zhouzhou a morning kiss.

Still sleepy, Zhouzhou can't understand his situation immediately. He's still frozen by the morning kiss. He blinks and blinks until he's certain that there's really a guy sitting in front of him. The guy he misses.

Jingyu really loves to see Zhouzhou in daze, but he already got plan. He opens the blanket that's been covering Zhouzhou's lower body and then carries that sleeping beauty to the dining room. Zhouzhou is shocked by what's happening and didn't manage to struggle. The next thing he knows, he's already seated in front of a big bowl of millet porridge.

The porridge is still hot. Jingyu advices Zhouzhou to blow on it before he starts eating. Zhouzhou does exactly as Jingyu told. He moves by reflex, still feels like he's in a dream.

After he empties the bowl, Zhouzhou is really wide awake and he hugs Jingyu who's sitting beside him. Watching him ate deliciously. The porridge he made is really good for Zhouzhou's weak stomach and he's glad Zhouzhou likes it.

"Thanks. It was really delicious. When did you arrive?"

"I arrived not that long. I cooked the porridge right away and tried my best not to wake you up. I want to surprise you."

Zhouzhou rests his head on Jingyu's shoulder. He's so happy that he could touch Jingyu and feels his warmth. He feels so alive again today.

Jingyu lets Zhouzhou rests on his shoulder for a while. He always loves it when Zhouzhou acts spoiled with him. He finds Zhouzhou is the most adorable with his bed hair, just like today. He looks so innocent, cute, and Jingyu can't stop staring.

After a while, Zhouzhou eyes catch a glimpse of shopping bags. They are all from famous brands.

"That's all for you."

Zhouzhou checks them out happily. Who isn't happy while receiving gifts. He finds some shirts and watch, as well as accessories. Everything is up to his taste. Jingyu really knows him best.

"Try it on," Jingyu gives an order. He bought them so he could see Zhouzhou's wearing them. His imagination is just not enough to satisfy him anymore.

Zhouzhou tries the shirts, two shirts to be exact. A dark one and a white one. Zhouzhou tried them both and let Jingyu took a look properly. Finished trying out both of them, Zhouzhou asks for Jingyu's opinion. He's planning to wear one of them for his next interview. Although he already has one on his mind.

"Just wear the white one. That's my favourite," Jingyu answers surely. An answer that doesn't sit well with Zhouzhou.

"Are you sure? Don't I look better in the dark one?" he's trying to change Jingyu's mind.

Before he bought them, Jingyu already knows for certain that Zhouzhou would prefer the dark one. But he really wants to see his boyfriend in the white one. And after seeing it in person, he knows he loves Zhouzhou wearing the white one. He looks so bright and just amazing.