The Destiny of the Pink Ninja...

By OtakuRusherNinja

The Mistress of Magic is dead, the ninja team is broken. But her destiny was altered, because she once loved... More

Chapter 1: Glimpse of the Past
Chapter 2: The Message
Chapter 3: Nights alone?
Chapter 4: In the Memory of...
Chapter 5: Night Story
Chapter 6: Electric Angel
Chapter 7: Hard times
Chapter 8: My Favorite Company
Chapter 9: Impossible & Real
Chapter 10: Fixed?
Chapter 11: Not well
Chapter 12: Masterplan
Chapter 13: Last forever
Chapter 14: Doubts
Chapter 15: Friendly Conspiration
Chapter 16: A Whole Life
Chapter 17: Family gone
Chapter 18: I'm a monster
Chapter 19: Framed
Chapter 20: Betray of a Friend, Help of an Enemy
Chapter 21: Big Loss
Chapter 22: The Pirate Life
Chapter 23: Goners
Chapter 24: Honesty
Chapter 25: Rescue
Chapter 27: New Chance, New Friends
Chapter 28: Friend from the Future
Chapter 29: Feels Right
Chapter 30: Stay Away
Chapter 31: Still
Chapter 32: You're Changing
Chapter 33: Tables Turned in a New Realm
Chapter 34: His vote
Chapter 35: Behind the Mask
Chapter 36: Dragons
Chapter 37: A Change of Life
Chapter 38: A bit of Clarity
Chapter 39: Powerless
Chapter 40: Unfinished Businesses
Chapter 41: An Unstable Match creates a Perfect Love
Chapter 42: Makes Sense
Chapter 43: Short Fuse
Chapter 44: Ready for Hell
Chapter 45: Soul Exploration
Chapter 46: Nothing is Free
Chapter 47: Living with "It"
Chapter 48: Trip for Peace
Chapter 49: More Troubles
Chapter 50: The Deadly Duo Arrives
Chapter 51: Something Inside of me Died
Chapter 52: Monster's Weakness
Chapter 53: Day of the Departed
Chapter 54: Junkyard Date
Chapter 55: Merry Christmas
Chapter 56: They're not Nightmares
Chapter 57: Falling
Chapter 58: Too dark, too deep
Chapter 59: Forbidden Readings
Chapter 60: Out of Control
Chapter 61: Becoming Wild
Chapter 62: Surviving Friendship
Chapter 63: Risky Mission
Chapter 64: Azurus Quest
Chapter 65: Monstruous Attacks
Chapter 66: Inner Demons and Monsters

Chapter 26: Poisoned

121 7 8
By OtakuRusherNinja

Paty's P.O.V.

I'm at the back of the room, and even I can see how fucked this is. I'm glad that my friends are all safe and back... but I'd rather to see them in a less, deadly scenario.

— I wish Nadakhan wasn't a...—Jay began.

— I wish you wouldn't say that—Nadkahan covered Jay's mouth with 'tape wish'.

— Well this is Fffffucked up with capital F—Morro said.

— Si no mames—I agreed, yet, I doubt he'd understand me.

— WTF?! WHERE ARE YOUR WINGS?!—Skylor asked.

Skylor, Kai, Potato, Morro, P.I.X.A.L., Zane, Erika, Ronin, and Zai stared at me horrified. I completely forgot they didn't know Nadakhan cutt them off.... Oh well.

Nadakhan, attacked the ninjas, and Nya tried to punch him, but he cast a sleeping spell on her, which I think is a waste of time. That's one of the easiest spells of the world, it was the... 5th I learned I guess...

— Nya!—Kai cried.

— She's in a deep sleep, the only way to break it, is defeating him —I heard Zane said.

Well Power, time to act (I SHOULD stop the Undertale references). I rushed towards him. But he gave me a cocky smirk before using another wish.

— I wish you trip—he said.

The floor was filled with bubble's soap. Soooo immature, but it worked. I slid the whole way towards a broken pillar, smashing against Zai.

— Sorry—I said— You okay buddy? 

— Yeah, you?—she asked.

— Kinda, just need to see everything just once again—I joked.

— We can do it, it's still 13 to one—Lloyd said.

— I wish I had those odds—Nadakhan said— 13 of me for each one of you.

----------------------------------------------------------

:3 holy shit 169 Nadakhans wait... 100... 69 hmmmm XD :'D I'm sick I know

----------------------------------------------------------------

— And I wish your swords gone—Nadakhan said.

No, weapons, buuuuuut we have powers so we fought... for 3 seconds.

— There too many—Lloyd said— RUUUUUN!

On our way out, Flintlocke and Dogshank joined our side. Still I didn't trust them, they hurt Jay, so I won't let them hurt the others too. Jay, unable to talk, shocked Lloyd and managed to make us go towards Misfortune's Keep. We used the sky-mines and once in the ship, Dogshank used them to destroy the Nadakhan clones. Unfortunately I couldn't see any die. Zane was trying to take off the tape off Jay's mouth, empasis on trying. So, Erika grabbed the end, and pulled with him. It 

— WE HAVE THE POISON!—Jay screamed before stroking his mouth— Oh boy that really hurt...

— What's with that look on your face? —Potato whispered with a teasing tone.

— Wha-?! I- I wasn't staring—I said.

— Uh-huhh suuuuure—she teased giving me a small wink.

— I'm starting to like you best when you where on the sword—I chuckled, she pouted and I gave her a 'I'm kidding look'.

Jay showed us the poison and give a speech about wishes and how those don't really work in a certain way. He said that to make a wish come true we have to make it happen. And now the new plan is to trust the shot to Flintlocke, who thought he couldn't shot, but Jay proved him wrong, he had confidence enough to do it. We followed Jay's orders. I got a few experience as a pirate on my days as Glitch, so I didn't needed much guidance, and the rest of my friends, they were naturals... Except for Jay as a pilot, who literally crashed the ship against the temple. If it was on purpose or mere luck... I'll never know.

Nadakhan came out, holding a great anger back.

— Hmmm  seems like someone has a dead wish—he said.

— Looks like we crashed your party—Kai said and Skylor facepalmed.

— We should COOL you down—Zane said, P.I.X.A.L. facepalmed to.

— And to think we forgot a wedding gift—Cole added, and now Zai facepalmed. 

— ...I'm too old for the—Lloyd said, making E gasp terrified— But I'll make you suffer verde much.

— Holy shit—Erika said before laughing silently. You read my mind buddy. 

— Ohohoho... I brought a little something—Jay said.

— You all are ridiculous—Morro frowned, Potato raised a brow with a 'and you're not' look.

— Don't make me tell them the peanut butter incedent —I threaten to Morro.

— YOU SWORE YOU'D NEVER MENTION IT! —he said.

— Pffft I never 'SWORD' anything—I smirked.

— ...............—Nadakhan remained quietly staring— Your jokes are disgusting.

— You should try it, someone like you might find it... 'handy' (OMG this is hahahaha this is... horrible XD :'D I can't I can't...)—I said with a smirk.

— ENOUGH!—Nadakhan said.

He was about to shoot, but Nya walked towards him, her eyes were green, not like mine or Lloyd's. I mean the whole orb was green. What's going on? C-Could it be...?

— Step away from him Nya—Jay warned.

— My name is not Nya is Delara. And you will pay for your insubordination—the girl, not sure if Nya said.

— Dude, that accent is worse than his—Erika said.

— Yeah, we speak Spanish too, but we respect the 'R' sound—I agreed.

— ...He casted a spell on her, we must defeat him to save Nya—Zane said.

— You don't say?!—Potato said, before dodging a wish ball. We all took cover.

— Careful ninjas. We don't wanna hurt her in the process—Lloyd said.

— We don't?—Erika and I asked— Dammit.

We used our powers against him, but he wish them still and one by one, they were all turned in statues, but Jay and I, and Jay was hurt on the ground. I lost my 'thunder', without them, I'useless. If I can't protect them. I can't think. I... The only way I could defeat him is with fury. But to be angry enough to fight, I'd have to leave the Overlord in control... I... I have to do it. I'm about to do it, let the one I wanted dead to take control of my body. He'd destroy him, but, what assures me that he won't destroy what I love too?

But Nadakhan's grunts of pain interrupted my thoughts.

— Tiger... Widow... Venom—he said before collapsing in the ground along with Djinnjago that was falling apart slowly, he clutching his stomach due to the pain, with a big stain of the venom.

But I saw my friends, back to normal, and that was all that matters to me.

— NOW JAY NOW!!—Cole cheered.

— I wish, I wish, I wish you weren't a...—Jay began.

— Jay...—Nya said, making clear a small stain of the deadly poison on her chest.

— Nya. The poison hit you too—Jay said worried.

— It only hurts a djinn, but it's fall onto her—Zane said.

— Only, one wish Jay. Wish me mortal, and she dies. Wish her well, and there's no stopping me—Nadakhan said.

We all surrounded Nya, she was dying. And like the day I did, she was assuring everyone that she was going to be alright. That she didn't mind dying. I may not like Nya, not even a little, but I admit she knows her duty as a Samurai.

Honestly, I didn't cared if she died. She made me miserable so many years...

But then, then I saw Kai. Barely keeping himself from crying. I remember when I saw the video the Overlord made when he killed my family. And when I found my little sister's corpse. That was for sure the worst day of my life. Nya and I aren't friends, but... I don't have the heart to see another big sibling suffering because they couldn't protect their little sister.

I casted a spell, and everything moved backwards. I saw everything rewinding slowly, and saw the dart slowly going away from Nadakhan's chest. I let it get a bit farther. And let everything 'play'.

Nadakhan hugged 'Delara'. And I saw the dart. I pushed Nya away from it. Everything went the same. Ndakhan said "Tiger Widow Venom" and he fell. Then I felt weak. I stared at my side.

Shit, it was too late, for me at least. Oh man, this is... painfull.

I didn't call for Jay, like Nya did, I tried hard to pretend that I was okay. I covered the stain of the mortal poison in my right side. Nadakhan was clutching his stomach. Everyone ran to Nya and I, and Kai hugged her. 

— Thank you—Kai told me— You saved my sister.

— No problem—I said.

Everyone, stared at me with a horrified look. 

— W-What?—I said, trying to hide another wave of pain.

— You're mouth, it's filled with blood—Ronin said.

— It is?—I used my hand to check, indeed I was bleeding.

They let out a gasp. I accidentally uncovered my side. Reavealing the stain of venom.

— The poison heat you too!—Jay said scared.

— H-hey, it's fine... I'm alright—I said.

My legs failed, I fell on the ground, well Jay hold me before.

— Jay, trust me buddy. It's fine, wish him mortal—I said— I'll be fine, I swear.

I couldn't stand it anymore. This body was also becoming unstable. And I poofed away. I became dust, again.

Jay's P.O.V.

— No. No, no, no, no no, no, no, no, no, no. NO, NO, NO, NO, NO! Not again, please no—I said.

She died on my arms, again.

— I wish no one have ever found that stupid teapot in the first place—I said.

The time was moving backwards at all speed, Until I was in the monastery. Sensei said that we had to capture Clouse, who was heading to Stiix.

  — Let's get that motherfucker—Erika stated cheerfully.

Paty didn't said what she said the last time. She stared at everyone in shock, she looked at me, then her wings. She rushed to hug me. I hugged back, she was alright, I was alright. Everyone was safe.

— No way! We ain't eaving anyone alone—I said.

— What? Why?—Sensei Garmadon asked confused.

— Trust him, kay?—Nya said.

— Guys? What's going on?—Lloyd asked, looking young again. 

Paty createad a bubble and we were all teleported to Stiix. I mean, literally all, the whole Bounty included. She looked tired.

— C'mon, OVER HERE!—Paty said.

We went on a boat filled with trash. I got what she was trying to do. We both began to look for the Teapon of Tyron. We searched for it desperately. Until I found it, I was used to find the impossible in places like this, the advantages of growing up in a junkyard.

— HERE!—I yelled.

— Take it!—I said.

She said and she teleported us in Bounty again. We are safe, but will never forget. No one will ever hurt us again.

----------------------------------------------

Finally I finished Skybound, but I still have new ideas for it, kinda... you'll see. By the way, a good friend will join the novel. But girl, DON'T LET THEM KNOW I want it to be surprise plz. She'll appear in the next chapter, I already a small draft for the next one... I'll try to adapt it tho.

-Paty Out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.4K 25
Losing a friend was hard, but him returning as a ghost possessing another friend just to become the green ninja was something Y/n did not expect at a...
32.7K 953 74
This is the story of an unusual girl, with a magical secret inside of her than neither she knows. One day she'll meet 5 guys who'll change her life f...
28.8K 1.1K 45
It's been over a month since the defeat of the Overlord, and the ninja couldn't be more... Bored. With all the peace, there's no one to fight! All th...
2.9K 56 7
*****REWRITING!!!! Marked as complete so people know I'm Not editing anymore!!!****** Not everyone gets a choice in who they want to be. Sometimes de...