Arranged Marriage : j.b ✔

By sunsetapocalypse

They were both forced into it. None of them wanted to it to happen but they had to..... They had to get marri... More

Pro lo gue
1. She's A Timid One.
2 Shopping for the big wedding
3 Haunted
4 I Do
5 The One He Loves
6 Cameron
7 Jealous Husband
8 Not so Jealous Husband
9 Home
10 Mrs. Boss
11 Sick
12 Lunch Box
13 Sorry
14 We're Progressing
15 Bumper Cars
16 Boyfriends and Girlfriends
Burn
17 Happiest Place on Earth
18 Officially Mrs. Boss
19 Rain rain, go away...
20 Used To You
21 Wives, Girlfriends and Boyfriends
23 Just wanna be with You
24 MMS
25 Beautiful Liar
26 So Near but So Far
27 Divorce? No Thanks.
28 Honeymoon Pt. 2? Not Really.
29 Fakery
30 Time Flies
31 So Close to Death
32 Ex Assistant
32 Surprise
33 Announcement
34 She's Back
Wattys 2016
35 Warriors
36 Family
37 Day by the Pool
38 Aryan
39 Epilogue
40 Sequel
OTHER STORIES

22 From the Start

20.6K 660 245
By sunsetapocalypse

Justin

I had come home directly from work and I was currently sitting on the couch in the living room waiting for Scarlett to come down so we could go to the club.

"How's Selena doing?" Mama Jen asked.

"She's fine, the cameo therapy will start from tomorrow" I said and she nodded.

"You really missed the fun today morning though" She said.

"Why what happened?"

"Cameron and Emma had came over and they forced Scarlett to play tag in the house and also included the pups. The house was a mess but the three of them cleaned it themselves" She said and I pouted.

"I missed it" I sulked.

"You did" I heard Scarlett's voice and turned around.

I felt like my eyes would pop out of the sockets and my jaw would hit the ground when I saw her.

"This-...wha- is that you Scar!?" I said and stood up to face her and heard Mama Jen chuckle.

"Wh-why do I look weird? Oh my god I knew I wouldn't be able to pull this off" She groaned and covered her face with her palms and Mama Jen ushered out of the room to give us privacy.

I walked closer to her and removed her hands from her face and tilted her head up by her chin and kissed her firmly but slowly, feeling the electricity light up ever vein in my body and causing a pool of desire in the pit of my stomach.

I grabbed the nape of her neck and deepened the kiss and heard her moan lowly when my tongue entered her mouth and it drove me crazier if possible.

I pulled out abruptly and our heavy breaths fanned each others faces.

"You look so hot......I could catch a tan on you" I said and instead of blushing like she always does, she bursted out laughing.

"Justin! That was so lame!" She said.

"But you're still laughing!" I defended.

"That's because it was too lame to even accept it as a joke" She said and I buried my face in her neck.

"But I wasn't joking at all" My voice came out raspy as I placed an open mouth kiss on her neck.

"We should go now" She said and I nodded before pulling out.

We said goodbye to Mama Jen and walked to the car and got in the backseat.

Throughout the ride she kept telling me about how fun today morning was while I played with the tips of her hair with a smile on my face because this was what I always wanted.

I remember the time when I used to get one word replies from Scarlett. Its gotten so much better now, I could just stay here and listen to her all my life.

The club wasn't too crowded since it was a business part and there were no trashy people.

Many of them kept greeting me and Scarlett as we walked through till we reached the bar and sat down.

"A coke and a Cosmo" I told the bartender and he nodded.

A lot of men that passed by looked at Scar and smiled at her making her blush and I'd laugh at her reactions.

My innocent little shy box of happiness.

"Come here, they won't flirt with you of they you're mine" I said and motioned her to sit on my lap.

It took me a while to realize that I just called her 'mine' but it seems that she didn't notice it as she came and sat on my lap and I kissed her cheek.

"So what are we going to do here?" She asked and sipped on her coke.

"Well its a party so we're going to dance of course" I said and her nose scrunched up.

"Dance? Like that?" She said and pointed at a pair grinding on the dance floor in a very needful way and I chuckled when I saw how disgusted Scarlett was.

"Nah, that's a gross way of doing it, not exactly like that" I said.

"But I don't know how to dance like that" She said and I raised my eyebrows.

"Not at all?" I asked and she shook her head.

"I've never been to a club before this" She said and my eyes widened.

"Never!?" I exclaimed and she nodded.

"You're so full of surprises Scar..." I said.

"Good or bad?" She said and made a slurping noise with straw before apologizing for it.

"Good of course but I don't where to put not being to any club before this" I said.

"Emma tried to take me once but I hid myself in my house that night so she won't drag me there" She said and I laughed.

"Seriously! Then how did you agree to come now?" I asked.

"Because you're with me" She said while playing with the straw and I smiled.

"So you gonna dance with me now?" I asked.

"I don't know a thing" She said.

"I'll show you how to do it" I said and she pursed her lips.

"You think I can do it?" She said and I nodded before pecking her lips.

"Okay then, I'll try" She said and I bit my lip before making her stand and I stood up too.

"Come on" I said and led her go to the center of the dance floor.

I turned her around and pulled her close so her back was now up against my torso.

I inhaled deeply after I made her hair fall to one side of her neck and breathed in her smell.

My hands trailed down her body till I reached her hips and pressed them back on my mine.

"Now move your hips to the beat in sync with me" My voice came out raspier and my eyes shut themselves when she started moving.

I bit my lip and guided her hips with my hands while I watched her chest heave up and down.

I pressed her hips harder and groaned in her ear feeling her tense up against me.

I could feel my arousel staring to strain my jeans as she kept moving. My hand crawled down and hovered over her thigh below the hem of her skirt before griping it.

"Justin" Her voice was breathy and I couldn't help but grid our hips harder making her gasp.

She could probably feel how turned on I'm.

Should I stop or no? But I've been wanting this for so long and everything is going right at this point.

Except Selena.

"Surprise!" I jumped slightly when I heard a familiar voice and I looked up to see Nina.

"Damn it Nina, slow down" I said and pulled away from Scarlett to hug her.

"Hey Scarlett!" She said and hugged her.

"I hope I didn't interrupt something?" She said teasingly and I gave her look because I knew that she knew very well what she has interrupted.

"Um no..." Scarlett said.

"Let's go grab some drinks!" Nina said and grabbed mine and Scarlett's hand and pulled us to the bar again.

I accompanied Scarlett to drink coke because I felt like something was going to happen tonight, and I don't want to forget it next morning.

It was around 12am when we got in our car to get home.

She raised her eyebrows at me when I rolled the partition up and I smirked before moving closer to her and hiking up her leg over my knee so when I continued leaning in, it caused her to lay down on the seat and I got on top of her.

"Justi—

I cut her off by kissing her hard. Her hands came up to grip my shoulders while mine roamed over her thighs, caressing and squeezing. Her skin was softer than I imagined.

I grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head with mine when I started kissing down her neck and down until I reached the neckline of her dress and then back up while she panted hard.

"Justin..." She moaned when I grinded my hips in hers and I pecked her lips.

"Oh baby" I whispered in her ear and bit the ear lobe when I moved my hips again.

"Fuck...I need you so bad, right now" I said and buried my face in her neck.

"A-are you sure? W-we—

"Of course I'm sure Scar, we're married, we can do this" I said and kissed her again.

I only stopped when I felt that the car had halted.

"Guess, we're here" I said and got off her before opening the door.

I picked her up in my arms bridal style before she could stand up and shut the door with my foot.

I wasted no time in opening the door and rushing upstairs to my bedroom. I'm letting nothing stop us tonight; I'm done waiting and just dreaming about her every night.

I placed her on the bed and got rid on my jacket and t-shirt before reaching down to remove her heels and throwing them down near my clothes.

I got on top of her again and licked my lips pressing a firm kiss on her lips.

"I've been waiting for this night for so long now....since the moment I saw you" I purred while looking in her eyes as my hands reached behind her making her arch her back so I could unzip her dress.

"There hasn't been a night since I met you that I haven't dreamt about you, you drive me absolutely crazy Scarlett" I rasped and tucked my fingers in the side of her dress and slowly pulled it off her and added it to the pile of clothes on the floor.

I sucked in a deep, sharp breath when I saw her. She was wearing plain red lingerie with white lace work done on it and the bra was strapless. Her cheeks were flushed as she watched me look her up and down over and over again....I just couldn't get enough of it.

"Shit, babe..." I bit my lip before trailing down kisses from her mid-riff, down to her stomach.

She gasped and her stomach dipped inside when my tongue swiped inside her belly and her back arched. My hands reached up to caress her sides, just below the borders of her bra. My hands trailed every dip and curve on her torso til they reached her hips and I moved up so my face was in lever with her chest that kept rising and falling.

Her eyes were looking down at me with so much lust and affection as I reached behind her again to unclasp her bra and slowly take it off her, seeing if she stops me but she didn't.

"You're so beautiful" I said while looking down at her body and licking my lips before taking her right peck in my mouth and at the same time groping her breasts together.

"Justin..." She moaned and I felt her tug at my hair.

I couldn't take the strain of my jeans anymore when I saw her bite her lower lip when I swirled my tongue around before biting it slightly as she squirmed under me.

I repeated my actions on the other nub before moving downwards. I had to hold her hips in place since the kept moving when I reached in level with them. I felt her shiver when I traced the skin on her pelvis, just below the cut of her panties with my nose and inhaled against her skin.

I locked eyes with her as I took the hem of her panties between my teeth and pulled them down and off her.

Her cheeks were redder than ever as I parted her legs and got between them. I nuzzled my nose in her cheek since her face was looking sideways and I knew that she was feeling shy to look at me.

My hands kept making their way upwards from the insides of her thighs. I hissed to myself when I saw her mouth part when I trailed my finger from in between her wet folds to her clit.

"Oh baby....you're so wet" I said and cupped her sex making her buck her hips and grip the pillow under her head.

"Justin" She moaned as her head tilted back and eyes got shut when I started rubbing her clit in slow but firm circles and she kept moving with ever circle as her labored breath fanned my face.

I've dreamed of this so her like this so many times.

"You like that?" I purred in her ear and she nodded.

I trailed open mouth kisses all over her body as I moved down till I was face to face with her sex and parted her legs wider. I looked up at her to see her watching me while breathing heavy and without any warning, I wrapped my lips around her clit and started sucking on it.

"Ah Justin!" She moaned loudly and fisted my hair.

I hummed against her and her hips bucked in response.

"Oh my god..." She cooed in a strained voice as she stretched while I kept swirling my tongue in circles.

"Oh baby" I said and reached up to knead her chest in my hands.

I crawled up again and she didn't even give me a second to settle before she grabbed my face and kissed me. I smiled and chuckled in the kiss while my hands unbuttoned my jeans and I pulled them off without breaking the kiss with my boxers.

"Just a second babe" I pulled out and reached for the drawer at the night stand and fished out a condom. I tore the packet open with my teeth and carefully slipped the rubber over me while she watched my every move.

"You've done this before right?" I said when I adjusted myself above her properly so I didn't crush her under me and she nodded.

"It's been a while though" She said and I kissed her cheek.

"You sure you want to do this?" I asked hesitantly and she nodded while looking in my eyes.

I bit my lip and rubbed my tip against her. My mouth slowly parted wide as I entered her steadily, letting her adjust.

"Oh Scarlett" I panted when I wasn't even halfway inside her and I felt like I'd explode any second.

"Jus—oh my..." She trailed off as she squeezed my shoulders.

"Shit...." I sighed when I was all in and looked down at her.

"You're so tight baby" I groaned when I started moving.

My head was dizzy and my vision was blurry as I moved in and out of her at a medium pace.

"You feel so good, fuck....what are you doing to me" I said as I held in my arms, tight and close to me, wanting to stay in that moment forever.

That moment, I realized that I want nothing else but Scarlett. And god didn't put us together by mistake......we were meant to be, from the start.

"Scarlett..." I mumbled and she opened her eyes to look at me.

I placed my forehead on hers while the lower half of my body kept moving to and fro.

I have to say this now...it's about time I let her know.

"I love you Scarlett.....I love you so much, from the start" I said and her lips parted slightly before they curved into that beautiful smile of her which I would trade the world for.

If she would've taken another second to reply, then I would've just started crying like a baby.

"I love you too Justin....from the start" She said and tears slipped down her eyes which I knew were happy ones.

I smiled and wiped them away before kissing her and two thrusts later, we climaxed together while breathlessly calling out each other's name and plopped down beside her after the pulling the covers over us.

I pushed her hair away from her shoulder and placed my chin in curve between her neck and shoulder as I spooned her from behind and interlaced our hand together.

"Just let Selena get better soon, and then we'll start all over again and make up for the lost time alright?" I said and she nodded.

"Goodnight Scar" I said and kissed her shoulder.

"Goodnight Jay" She replied.

---------------------------------------------------------

So finally.....finally it happened.

But my babyboy has no idea what all is yet to come and babygirl will have to go through a lot and wait a lot till babyboy will start making his 'we'll start over again' promise.

AND AGAIN I HAVE A NEW STORY OUT AND THIS TIME IT'S A JASON McCANN THRILLER CALLED 'The Light'.

It's actually an old one and I had unpublished it but now I'm publishing it again with all the editing done.

SO GO TO MY PROFILE AND CHECK IT OUT!

Twitter: @RevelParkar

Instagram: @shanparkar

-Love, S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 5K 77
Unknown: Are you hot? ;) Selena: It doesn't matter 'cause I'm gonna block you now anyway . Good luck doing your business by yourself-jacking off! bye...
10.4K 1.1K 44
They are polar opposites, not one thing in common. You'd never catch these two dead together. He doesn't want anything to do with her and sh...
Fall By diorbaby

Fanfiction

25.9K 567 94
Justin's career needs some saving. He needs a new image. The bad boy phase isn't doing him any good. Isabella Taylor the free spirited model might be...
27K 717 47
Sequel to 'Behind Closed Doors' Finally, she experienced to have a relationship that's not 'behind closed doors' but in public, in an open doors. Ev...