Arranged Marriage : j.b âś”

By sunsetapocalypse

They were both forced into it. None of them wanted to it to happen but they had to..... They had to get marri... More

Pro lo gue
1. She's A Timid One.
2 Shopping for the big wedding
3 Haunted
4 I Do
5 The One He Loves
6 Cameron
7 Jealous Husband
8 Not so Jealous Husband
9 Home
10 Mrs. Boss
11 Sick
12 Lunch Box
13 Sorry
14 We're Progressing
15 Bumper Cars
16 Boyfriends and Girlfriends
Burn
17 Happiest Place on Earth
18 Officially Mrs. Boss
20 Used To You
21 Wives, Girlfriends and Boyfriends
22 From the Start
23 Just wanna be with You
24 MMS
25 Beautiful Liar
26 So Near but So Far
27 Divorce? No Thanks.
28 Honeymoon Pt. 2? Not Really.
29 Fakery
30 Time Flies
31 So Close to Death
32 Ex Assistant
32 Surprise
33 Announcement
34 She's Back
Wattys 2016
35 Warriors
36 Family
37 Day by the Pool
38 Aryan
39 Epilogue
40 Sequel
OTHER STORIES

19 Rain rain, go away...

18.9K 644 420
By sunsetapocalypse

Justin

"Sir, we've reached" My driver snapped me out of my thoughts and I realized that we've reached home.

"Oh yeah" I said and got out.

I must've seemed like a turtle as I wearily walked till the door of the house, I checked my phone to see the time. '2:30 am' and I sighed hard.

"Fine....but if I come home early, we'll go shopping alright?"

Wow, I'm pretty early.

I fished for the keys in my pocket and unlocked the door and shut it behind me after I got in. I could tell that the T.V was on since I could hear the sounds as I walked through the hallway.

When I entered the living room I saw 'Step brothers' playing on the T.V while Scarlett had fallen asleep on the couch. I bet she was waiting for me. I wondered if she had even eaten her dinner as I got rid of my coat and placed it on the recliner beside the sofa.

I switched of the T.V and I picked up the peacefully sleeping Scarlett in my arms who must be so mad at me but she's going to show me that she isn't.

But what will happen when I tell her what's to come tomorrow?

I walked into her bedroom and placed her on the bed gently and tucked her in before sitting down beside her.

Just yesterday we were better than we had ever been and I have no idea how will she react tomorrow when I tell her how fucked up things are.

But one thing I don't understand is myself. If I'm so into Scarlett then why do I feel like it's my responsibility when it comes to Selena?

Its like, when I look at Selena, I get reminded of the time we've spent together and I feel like what if, this thing with Scarlett is an illusion? What if I choose Scarlett and after a while I realize that I made the wrong choice?

But when I look at Scarlett, it's like I don't want anything else but her. I'd be stupid if I try to deny that I'm in love with her.

Who am I kidding; I'm crazily, madly, deeply in love with her.

But why do I get shaken up when Selena comes around? I wonder how Scarlett feels about all this, I wonder if she feels the same about me.

I flicked off my shoes and got rid of my socks. I stripped out of my shirt and pants leaving myself in my boxers only.

I don't know how me and Scarlett will be from tomorrow but I just want to able to hold her through the night for once, once if that's all we are going to get.

I got under the duvet beside her and spooned her from behind. Just as I did that and sigh of relief left me and felt more comfortable than I ever had. Her smell, her warmth, the way she fits so perfectly in my arms, I don't think I'll ever be able to forget this feeling.

Honestly, I would've never traded Scarlett for Selena if there was some other reason but she's sick and she needs me. I can't just ignore her like that in the condition she is in.

But Scarlett, how will I stay away from her when I've gotten so connected to her.

I used to imagine me and Scarlett being like a normal couple 24/7 when we were distant and now that we were getting there, I'm pushing her away again.

I only realized I was crying when I pulled her closer and tighter and buried my face in her hair. I'm starting to miss her already. I don't know how am I going to do this.

I hate this, I hate myself.

"I'm sorry Scar....I'm so sorry" I whispered and inhaled deeply to keep from sobbing.

"She's starting to get into you and I want you to stop leading her into it. Just stop because you and I, we both know that she will end up hurt if she falls for you. I don't know what happened between you'll when I was in Paris but one thing I can see is that she has become more about you and you need to drop this Jay....don't lead her to somewhere that does not exist"

Cam's words kept spinning in my head throughput the night.

---------

"Justin....Justin wake up" I heard a soft voice call me.

"You're going to be late, wake up" I felt a hand on my cheek and I fluttered my eyes open to see Scarlett beside me, still in my arm but only she had turned to face me.

The sight of hers brought a smile on my face as I stretched.

"Good morning" I said and yawned.

"Its 9 am Justin, you're late for work" She said and sat up.

"Oh come on, I'm the boss, I don't have to report to work on a certain time you know" I said and placed my head on her lap and closed my eyes again when I felt her fingers run through my hair.

"How did you end up here?" She asked and I smiled.

"I just came to put you in the bed and I realized that your bed is warmer so I slept here" I said innocently and she laughed.

"Really?" She said and I nodded.

"Now go get showered, I'll make your breakfast" She said and that's when reality hit me.

I have to tell her...

"No wait...I h-have something to t-tell you" I said and sat up.

"What?" She asked and I sighed, closing my eyes for a couple of seconds.

"What's wrong Justin?" She said after a pause and her voice sounded a little scared as if she had got the message that this isn't something good.

"Selena....she's diagnosed with lupus" I said after opening my eyes and she gasped.

"Oh god..." She said and I shook my head.

"That's not the worst part though...." I chuckled darkly and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"She told me that she wants me to be with her through this..." I said.

"You should, I mean she needs to have a support through it an---

"I'm going to move in with her tomorrow Scarlett" I said and she stopped talking and paused for a couple of seconds as if she was waiting for me to say that I'm just kidding.

"Wh-what?" Her voice came out breathy.

"I'm shifting to the apartment I have in Silver Towers tomorrow and I'll be staying with her until she's completely fine, she really needs me" I said and she looked away from me and nodded slowly.

She didn't say anything further and I know that she's hurt.

"But hey, I'll be coming here often to meet you, Mama Jen and the pups, whenever I get time, plus I'll always be here on Sundays for the family dinner." I said trying to lighten her mood but it just didn't help.

She never looked at me and just nodded.

What I feared happened. I had hurt her and she wasn't hiding it this time. I looked around trying to find something else to say but I found nothing.

"I'm going to go get showered, I have to make your breakfast too" She mumbled and got out of the bed.

"Scarlett listen I---

She slammed the bathroom door shut before I could even say anything else.

Congratulations Justin, you did it.

I got up and prepared myself to go to work. Louisa was in my closet, packing things for me.

She came out while I was doing my hair at the vanity table.

"I have packed most of your stuff, but I have a question" She said as I looked at her through the mirror.

"What?" I asked.

"Do me and Mama Jen have to come to the apartment from tomorrow?" She as and I turned to face her.

"I'm not shifting there for a lifetime Louisa, it's only for the time being, a couple of months that's it. You and Mama Jen do not have to come there" I said and she looked down and nodded.

"Tell the chauffeurs to get my stuff there till evening" I said and left the room.

When I entered the kitchen Mama Jen immediately stopped talking to Scarlett about whatever they were speaking of.

I sat down at the table to eat my breakfast while Scarlett kept herself busy at the stove.

"Um Scarlett, I-I'm free this evening, should we go shopping?" I asked hoping that she'd say yes and we'll get to spend a little time together.

"No, Emma just called and we decided to go shopping together, I'm sorry" She said monotonously and I felt hurt for some reason.

"Oh okay..." I mumbled and started eating my breakfast.

I have my lunch time everyday to spend time with Scarlett. I'm never going to skip my lunch time at any costs, never.

When I got to my office, I immediately had to attend a meeting but my concentration was zero. I couldn't get the way Scarlett denied me in the morning and the way she was so hurt. I just want to bang my head against a wall till I bleed to death.

It's obvious that she's mad at me, I mean who wouldn't be mad at their husband who'd take them to Disneyland then give more than half of his earnings to them and kiss them and the next day tell them that he is going to move in with some other girl for sometime because she needs him and she's sick.

I'm actually the most sick person with no knowledge of handling girls at all, I wish I was a normal boy in my teens and would've dated some girls since that age so I would've have a better understanding now, and do things by not hurting anyone so much.

The meeting extended too long and my butt hurt from sitting for so long. I talked to a couple of people and made some changes in some of the plans before getting out of the room to get to my cabin.

To my surprise, I saw Louisa at the reception talking to Samantha.

"Louisa? Why are you here?" I asked when I reached her.

"I- um, Mrs. Bieber told me to get your lunch to the office" She said and I felt my heart shrink.

"Sh-she told you t-to get it here?" I asked and she nodded and handed me the bag.

"Why didn't....why didn't she c-come?" I couldn't control the way my voice cracked.

"She never told me the reason, she just gave me this and told me to make sure you eat it" She said.

I realized I have messed up more than I ever had and she is not going to come back to me and swallow my mistake and smile at me and tell me its okay.

"Alright, you can go, I'll bring it with me in the evening" I said pointing at the bag.

She nodded and walked away.

"You want me to come in there and help you with that broken heart?" Samantha said jokingly as if it wasn't a big deal for me.

"No, I don't think you can, I don't think anyone can" I spat trying to hold in the lump in my throat and rushed inside my cabin and locked the door.

This is going to be hard. So hard for me.

-----------------

It was 8 pm when I returned home, I was going to talk to Scarlett, I'll let her scream and yell at me but I can't be distant to her all over again now that we've gotten close.

"Good evening Mama Jen" I said when I saw her and she smiled at me.

"Good evening dear, I'm so sad over how I'm not going to see you from tomorrow" She said and I rolled my eyes.

"You will Mama Jen, I'm not going there forever and I will be coming here whenever I get time, you really think I will be able to stay away from you and Scarlett for long?" I said and her smile dropped.

"Scarlett....she looks really disturbed over this Justin, I mean she didn't really say it but she hasn't been in a good mood since morning" Mama Jen said.

"I know, she never says what she feels right?" I chuckled sadly.

"I'm going to go talk to her, where is she?" I said.

"Up in her room, just came back from shopping" She said and I nodded before going upstairs.

I knocked on her door once before entering inside. I saw her standing at the window with Peanut sitting on the window sill beside her, wagging his tail as they both looked out of the window.

"Hey Justin..." She said without even looking at me.

I guess I'm not that smooth.

"Hey.....why did you send Louisa with the lunch?" I asked and saw her shrug and stroke Peanut's back.

"I got bored bringing you lunch everyday.....like some...like some paid catering service" She said and I sucked in a deep breath and shut my eyes at how hard it stabbed me in the heart.

"like some paid catering service"

"Louisa will be bringing your lunch every day from now on; I mean it's her job right? She at least gets paid for it" She said.

This wasn't the Scarlett I know, she'll never speak to me like this.

"Then I'd better not have any lunch boxes..." I said waiting for her to turn around and face me.

"Oh...okay, but please don't eat anything that Samantha gives you, you can't afford getting sick now, I mean you need to be fit to look after Selena" She said and I shook my head before wiping the tear that fell from my eyes.

Don't do this Scarlett.....please.

"I-I'll be leaving tomorrow morning, goodnight" I said and that's when she turned around and walked to me.

She surprised me by getting on her tip toes and putting her arms around my neck before kissing me more passionately than any of the kisses we've shared.

I didn't hesitate for a second before pulling her even closer to me if possible and kissing even more passionately if possible.

One of my hands cupped her face while the other went under her backside and picked her before walking towards the bed until my knees hit the bed and we fell down with me on top of her.

Both of my hands went under her top without even thinking once and squeezed them making her stretch and arch her back under me and a small moan left her.

Her skin was so soft, it was unbelievable and I wanted to feel more of it. I got rid of my coat in one swift motion and started kissing down her neck.

"Justin" she moaned with her eyes closed and bucked her hips when I pinned her hands above her head and sucked on her sweet spot.

"Justin....stop" she breathed as my kisses started moving lower.

"I don't want to..." I rasped while tracing the faint curve of her breast with my nose at the beginning of her chest.

I moved up to her face again while tucking one of her legs around my waist and I kissed her again before grinding our hips together.

"Don't" She gasped.

"I won't until you promise me that you'd come to my office with the lunch every day and stay with me through the lunch time" I panted and groaned at how good it felt.

I knew she liked it because her back kept arching and her hand kept fisting my shirt.

"Okay...I will" she whispered.

"Promise me" I rasped and kissed under her chin and down to her throat making her tilt her head behind.

"I promise" She breathed and I stopped unwillingly.

I smiled and pecked her lips multiple times before plopping down beside her.

"Mind if I stay here tonight?" I said while unbuttoning my shirt and throwing it away.

"I wouldn't if this isn't the last time you're staying here" She said when I was done getting rid of my trousers and I looked at her to see her looking at the moon from the window. I made her shift up so her head was placed on the pillow properly and pulled the duvet over us before snuggling her into me.

I lifted her chin to make her look at me.

"Why do you think it's the last time I'm here?" I asked.

"I don't know" Her voice was crackly and her eyes had turned glossy.

"I'm not going there forever Scar, and I'm going to come here to meet you often....everyday if possible. As soon as she's alright, I will come back here" I said and she nodded before wrapping her arms around me and burying her face in my neck.

"Now don't think about anything okay? Just sleep. Goodnight Cinderella" I said and she chuckled.

"Okay, goodnight prince charming" She said causing my heart to flutter violently and a wide smile to get carved on my face.

I don't know what will happen tomorrow or after that, all I care about is right now we both are happy and we both can feel that connection that has always been there between us and we had been trying our best to ignore it.

And we both had expressed our love for each other though not in words but I could feel it, I could feel that she loves me and I knew that she can feel it too, that I....that I really really love her a lot.

--------------------------------

*Sobs into the next hundred years*

My feels are like, all over the place rn

I need to go and hug my babies and tell them it's going to be alright....aai aii aight.

I know I'm saying this for like the thousandth time but...

IF YOU HAVEN'T CHEKED OUT 'BURN' YET PLEASE GO AND DO THAT IF YOU WANT SOME BAD BOY JB AND A BAD GIRL WHO GETS HIM WHIPPED.

Thank you.

Twitter: @RevelParkar

Instagram: @shanparkar

-Love, S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266 13 11
Finding love through all the fame can be tough, especially when Justin just wishes he lived a normal life. Performing on tour, city after city, hotel...
105K 3.9K 29
Being married for ten years to a CEO of a very prestigious company can take a toll on anyone. Justin and Kennedy Bieber met in highschool, from best...
7.6K 221 86
Eloise Taylor never thinks that she can find love again after her past. She returns home and is in need of a job when she applies for one she never t...
2.6K 99 16
She's complicated and hard headed. He's confusing and stubborn. Just because they're forced into marriage doesn't mean they have to love each other...