Arranged Marriage : j.b โœ”

By sunsetapocalypse

They were both forced into it. None of them wanted to it to happen but they had to..... They had to get marri... More

Pro lo gue
1. She's A Timid One.
2 Shopping for the big wedding
3 Haunted
4 I Do
5 The One He Loves
6 Cameron
7 Jealous Husband
8 Not so Jealous Husband
9 Home
10 Mrs. Boss
11 Sick
12 Lunch Box
13 Sorry
14 We're Progressing
15 Bumper Cars
16 Boyfriends and Girlfriends
Burn
18 Officially Mrs. Boss
19 Rain rain, go away...
20 Used To You
21 Wives, Girlfriends and Boyfriends
22 From the Start
23 Just wanna be with You
24 MMS
25 Beautiful Liar
26 So Near but So Far
27 Divorce? No Thanks.
28 Honeymoon Pt. 2? Not Really.
29 Fakery
30 Time Flies
31 So Close to Death
32 Ex Assistant
32 Surprise
33 Announcement
34 She's Back
Wattys 2016
35 Warriors
36 Family
37 Day by the Pool
38 Aryan
39 Epilogue
40 Sequel
OTHER STORIES

17 Happiest Place on Earth

19K 647 171
By sunsetapocalypse

Scarlett

Finally after exploring every corner of Justin's privet jet for two hours, we landed in Florida. Justin snatched my backpack before I could put it and hanged it on his shoulders before showing me his tongue and I rolled my eyes.

We had literally turned into kids, just like we were going to Disneyland like we were kids but hey, you're never too old for Disney right?

I followed him out of the jet and outside the airport. A driver standing near a white Jaguar wished us and opened the backseat door for us. I wanted to pinch Justin for booking a Jaguar for just one day until I realized that back there in New York he's a very successful CEO.

"By the way, why did you come up with Disneyland?" I looked at him and asked when we started driving, his cheeks turned a shade of light pink.

"I....uh, it was my childhood wish to go to Disneyland but my parents were too busy to ever take me so....I picked Disneyland" He said while looking like he peed in his pants.

I paused for a second and burst out laughing and he looked at me with a poker face.

"Hhaahahhah oh my god! Look at your face! Ahahhahahahh" I laughed while clutching my stomach and he tried to fight a smile.

"Stop laughing...." He said calmly and I waved him off and continued laughing.

"I said stop laughing! It's not funny" He said and placed his palm on my mouth and I kicked my legs in the air and tried to take his hand off with mine but he was stronger.

I reached behind his neck and tickled it in a quick motion.

"What the!" He flinched back and touched where I ticked causing his hand to come off my mouth and I continued laughing more.

"Alright go on!" He folded his hand and sat back.

"Oh my god..." I breathed as I calmed down.

He was staring at me with a frown on his head. I sat up straight and pinched his cheek.

"Are you excited to live your....'childhood dream' little Justin?" I said while looking around and then looked back at him.

He tried to fight a smile again but eventually bursted out laughing.

"You're cruel" He shook his head.

"We're here!" I almost squealed when we reached.

"Don't leave my hand okay?" Justin warned when he held my hand after we got out of the car.

"Okay" I gave him a thumbs up.

"Very excited, are we?" He said when we started walking.

"As if you aren't, little Justin" I said and he gave me a glare making me giggle.

"Can we go to the Cinderella's castle first?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Oh wait! I want a photo with Mickey!" I said and dragged him to Mickey.

"Here! Take our photo" I handed Justin my phone and walked to Mickey.

I smiled when he took my hand kissed it. I stood beside him and for kissed his face and posed. Justin clicked the photo and then Mickey gave me something that I've wanted so bad.....the Mickey ears!

"Oh my! Thank you so much!" I said and he put them on my head.

"No...I uh...I don't wan--- alright..." Justin tried to say as Mickey put those ears on his head too.

"What no! Scarlett! Give me that!" He tried to snatch my phone when I clicked a photo of him.

"No! it's mine!" I hid it behind me.

"Delete that!" He was super close to me and trying to get a hold of my phone.

"But you look cute!" I argued.

"Fool, I look like a fool" He said and was finally successful in snatching the phone and deleted the picture. I pouted as he gave back the phone.

"Now let's go to the castle Cinderella" He grabbed my wrist and started dragging me.

"Its Cinderella castle" I corrected and he gave me a look.

"I called you Cinderella Scarlett" He said in a 'duh' tone and I felt my cheeks burn.

After the castle we decided to eat something. We sat in a small restaurant and ordered a pizza. Just as we were about to start talking, Justin's phone that was on the table started ringing.

I didn't mean to take a sneak peek but when my eyes fell to the screen of the phone I saw 'Sel baby <3' as the caller ID.

A frown formed on his forehead as he saw the caller ID with me.

"I'll just come in a minute...." He said and I nodded.

He grabbed the phone and walked out of the restaurant.

After all, no matter how much I try to think that me and Justin have a chance, somewhere, the truth is that it's never going to happen. He just has so many options....why would he ever choose me out of them?

I'm too ordinary for that.

But there was something in the way he kissed me that night. It was like he was trying to tell me that he wants me just as much as I want him.

Or maybe my mind was just playing games, it must not be such a big deal for him to kiss a girl, I'm just over thinking.

I quickly wiped away the small tears that had made their way down my face when I saw him come in again.

He sat down and started talking to me like he was before; as if Selena never called and I never saw that she was calling. I was trying my best to put on a smile on my face but this time I just couldn't stop thinking of how worthless I'm for him.

He's flawless, he has everything a girl wants and I know that I'll be the last one he'd choose among all.

"Earth to Cinderella!" He said making me snap out.

"Are you just going to let me eat all the pizza?" He said and that's when I realized that the pizza had come.

Justin

It was turning dark as we walked around the happiest place on earth after trying all the rides. I looked down at mine and Scarlett's connected hands as we walked. She was in such a good mood in the morning but eventually had grown silent.

Disneyland was no childhood dream of mine, all I dreamed about in my childhood was growing up and helping my dad. I called Emma yesterday morning after I met Cam to ask her if there is a place Scarlett wants to visit because I was too shy to ask Scarlett herself.

Emma told me that she's been wanting to go to Disney for a while now so I got Samantha arrange my jet and get two tickets almost immediately

I felt like a normal twenty one year old today. But what was bugging me was Scarlett's fading mood. Am I doing something wrong?

I squeezed her hand and made her look at me.

"You alright?" I asked.

"Yeah" she smiled and squeezed my hand back but I knew it was fake.

Something was bothering her, I could tell.

"We should leave now, it's getting late" I said and she nodded.

Once again through the car ride, she was silent. I decided to ask her about it when we get on the jet.

It was 8 pm by the time we boarded the jet and sat down in the seats. This was my business jet and she was so fascinated by this it, I wonder how she'll react when she sees the other one with all that interior.

"Scarlett what's wrong?" I placed my hand on her knee and turned to my side so I could face her.

"Nothing, really..." She looked at me.

"You're lying..." I mumbled after holding her chin between my thumb and index finger and my eyes fixated on her lips.

"I....nothing..." She sighed and I looked up at her for a couple of seconds before shifting closer and kissing her suddenly causing her to gasp.

I just couldn't resist.

Her hand got placed on my cheek and I tried not to get the kiss heated up but I couldn't stop my hand as it reached down to squeeze her side making her whimper in my mouth.

I groaned and pulled her on my lap by her legs.

"Justin..." she said but I kissed her harder.

She was so beautiful; she had no idea at all.

My hands roamed all over her back and legs as the kiss kept getting more and more passionate. I held her close to me while she gripped my shoulders tight as our lips moved in sync.

I was completely, utterly possessed. She was maddening and it took me a lot of efforts to keep my hands in control.

I grabbed the nape of her neck and kissed down her jaw to her neck.

"Justin" she breathed and fisted my hair.

"Tell me what's wrong" I rasped between the kisses. It took everything in me to not to grind our hips together.

"I don't want to talk about it" She said and moaned when I sucked on her skin and I knew I found her sweet spot.

"Then stop being so quiet, it's been a good day" I said and pecked the spot.

I wanted more, so much more but now wasn't the time. I buried my face in her neck and stayed in the position.

"Guess we got carried away again..." I said and she laughed making me smile.

"Hey Scarlett?" I said after a pause and leaned back on the backrest so I could see her face.

"Hm?"

"Is there something wrong between you and Bran- I mean your dad?" I asked and her face softened. It just clicked me, I've been wanting to ask her this since a long time now.

"I mean, you don't seem so fond of him and vice versa....I've observed" I said and she looked down for a second before placing her head on my shoulder and wrapping her arms around my torso.

I gladly let her snuggle into me as much as she wants and put my arms around her too. I was feeling a million types of ways at that moment.

"It's never been good between us...." She started.

"He wanted a son who would take over the business after him but unfortunately he got me and then mom was having problems conceiving another child. Years after trying they finally stopped. Dad never said it in my face but I once eavesdropped him talking to mom about how I was sort of a curse in the family and I was the reason they couldn't have a boy. I was really little but I remember that day clearly, it was worst day of my life. I tried to learn the business and help him, to show him that I can do what he wanted his son to do but he always flicked me off. No matter how much I tried, he never let me interfere in the business." She said.

"And today because of you his business is going better than it ever has" I spat, feeling so pissed towards Brandon than I already was.

I knew he was a cruel man, I mean who'd risk their daughter's happiness and future for a partnership with an unknown guy.

"At least because of that he thinks a little better of me now than he did before" She said and chuckled at little but I was lost in my own thoughts.

"You'll have to come to my office tomorrow Scarlett...." I said and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"With the lunch right? I will come..."

"No, you'll have to stay for a meeting, a very important meeting" I said.

"But why me?" She asked.

"Because it's for you....." I said.

---------------------------------------------------

Ha! Hanged ya!

The next chapter is going to be such a slap in Brandon's face!

And they way 'Jarlett' is rolling so fast *adds heart eyes*

AND MY NEW JB FANFIC WHICH I WAS TALKING ABOUT IS OUT.

IT'S CALLED 'BURN' AND YOU CAN NEED TO CHECK IT OUR ASAP COS ITS GOING TO BE RAD

YOU CAN FIND IT ON MY PROFILE OF COURSE.

Twitter: @RevelParkar

Instagram: @shanparkar

Vote n comment!

-Love, S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 1.6K 66
It wasn't meant for them to fall for each other. But they did. After all love don't see age, colour, shape or anything. It just happens. They tried...
266 13 11
Finding love through all the fame can be tough, especially when Justin just wishes he lived a normal life. Performing on tour, city after city, hotel...
76.6K 1.2K 61
(This book is getting edited) when i felt in love i thought that i felt for the wrong guy but then he became my destiny. justin bieber... he made me...
Fall By diorbaby

Fanfiction

25.9K 567 94
Justin's career needs some saving. He needs a new image. The bad boy phase isn't doing him any good. Isabella Taylor the free spirited model might be...