Arranged Marriage : j.b ✔

By sunsetapocalypse

They were both forced into it. None of them wanted to it to happen but they had to..... They had to get marri... More

Pro lo gue
1. She's A Timid One.
2 Shopping for the big wedding
3 Haunted
4 I Do
5 The One He Loves
6 Cameron
7 Jealous Husband
8 Not so Jealous Husband
9 Home
10 Mrs. Boss
11 Sick
12 Lunch Box
13 Sorry
14 We're Progressing
16 Boyfriends and Girlfriends
Burn
17 Happiest Place on Earth
18 Officially Mrs. Boss
19 Rain rain, go away...
20 Used To You
21 Wives, Girlfriends and Boyfriends
22 From the Start
23 Just wanna be with You
24 MMS
25 Beautiful Liar
26 So Near but So Far
27 Divorce? No Thanks.
28 Honeymoon Pt. 2? Not Really.
29 Fakery
30 Time Flies
31 So Close to Death
32 Ex Assistant
32 Surprise
33 Announcement
34 She's Back
Wattys 2016
35 Warriors
36 Family
37 Day by the Pool
38 Aryan
39 Epilogue
40 Sequel
OTHER STORIES

15 Bumper Cars

19.4K 716 505
By sunsetapocalypse

'Bumper Cars...we're bumper cars, the more I try to get to you, the more we crash apart' – 'Bumper Cars' by Alex and Sierra.

Justin

It was 4 am in the morning and I couldn't sleep. I was sitting on the couch in the living room with all the lights on while sipping on a beer.

Last night was going on so well but Cam had to destroy it.

When Scarlett went to talk with Cameron, she didn't come back for ten minutes and when she came......

I was about to go and check where Scarlett is but I stopped when I saw her walking towards me.

"Hey, took you long" I said, I extended my hand for her so that we could go and dance again but she didn't take it. She looked so lost.

"I....I uh, Cameron wants me to go home with him. He seems disturbed, should I go?" She said and I clenched my fists.

"What can I say? Go if you want to" I said and shrugged but mentally, I was pinning her to a wall and yelling at her, telling her to never go with him anywhere.

"I'll be staying there, I'll bring your lunch in office, you will obviously leave before I come" She said and I nodded.

It took everything in me to keep a straight face.

I knew what Cameron will do....he'll talk her into it. He'll show her how her and I are getting closer and then she'll drift away from me again. He'll make her feel guilty for getting so close to him and then suddenly forgetting him because of me.

I wanted to be so mad at her...so so mad but I couldn't as she leaned in and placed one hand on my cheek and kissed the other cheek. So softly....as if I would fall apart if she does it any harder.

This was the first time she had done something like that and I had no space to cherish it. I was too hurt and mad at the moment.

But something about that kiss told me that she didn't want to go too but she had to. I nodded and she slowly walked away.

I felt so weak for running into the restroom and crying after that. I don't really cry that often but I just couldn't hold it back at that time.

I don't know what to do when she comes at my office with the lunch this afternoon. But the worst part is, I doubt whether she'll even come there. I wonder if she hates me by now.

I should've listened to Nina.

I should've kissed her and I should've denied when she asked me if she should go with him. I should've stopped her.

I flicked on the T.V and put on a random show, I wasn't really paying attention at the T.V, and my phone started ringing suddenly. I wondered who would call me so late.

'Ugly Face' the caller ID read and I picked it up after bracing myself for what's to come next.

Maybe something like 'Hey man, I just called to tell you that Scarlett hates you and she's never coming back to stay with you ever again'

"Hello..." I said.

"Didn't expect you to be awake but I still tried, what are you doing?" He said.

"Just....working" I sighed.

"I was wondering if we can meet in the morning, I wanna talk to you about something"

"About what? We can talk now" I said.

"No, we can't do it over the phone, can I come your office?" He asked.

"Okay....be there at around 9" I said.

"Alright thanks, see you later"

"Yeah, bye" I hung up the phone.

There are so many things about which he'd want to talk to me. And all of those things are related to Scarlett.

I'm not really afraid of him, I was never afraid of Cam, we both know that I'm the dominant one in our friendship and that's how it's been since we were kids.

What I'm afraid is that this small little 'under construction' sand castle of mine and Scarlett was about to get washed off by the tides. Maybe it already is and I'm just hours away from discovering the ruins.

------------------

"Mr. Dallas is here to meet you" Samantha said when she came inside my cabin and I nodded.

"Send him in" I said and shut the laptop and sat properly in my chair.

Cam came in after two seconds and sat on the chair at my desk across me and smiled slightly. He had this glow on his face that suggested happiness and that saddened me.

I bet something good has happened to him and something that is bad for me.

"I came to t-talk about Scarlett..." He started and I nodded.

I already know that bro.

He played with the paper weight on the desk for a couple of seconds before speaking up and I knew that he was nervous.

"I...last night...I-I asked her to be my girlfriend..." He tailed off and I tensed.

All the muscles inside my body clenched, trying to brace myself for what's to come.

"She was really surprised and I don't even know why. She told me that it's too soon and too abrupt but I know that there was a different reason....when it comes to us, the first thing she thinks about is you, how you would feel about it and all. I've tried to explain her that it doesn't matter what you think because you have clearly told her that she can be with anyone and you'll are married for just the name sake but then I realized something else...." He said and looked me in the eye.

"She's starting to get into you and I want you to stop leading her into it. Just stop because you and I, we both know that she will end up hurt if she falls for you. I don't know what happened between you'll when I was in Paris but one thing I can see is that she has become more about you and you need to drop this Jay....don't lead her to somewhere that does not exist" He said and I squeezed the armrest of my chair so tight that my knuckles were turning white.

Stop leading her? What we did when he was in Paris?

I was fucking sick to death and she took care of like a damn paid nurse how does it make me lead her into something? And even if I was how the fuck does matter!?

I wanted to smack his face and tell him to shut up. How is it my fault that she has become more about me?

"Okay" I said lowly without giving away any kind of feelings.

"Justin I'm serious. We're in a relationship now and I want it to be healthy and it won't be healthy if she keeps feeling guilty about it because she's legally yours" He said and I nodded again.

"Okay....I'll do my best to make her hate me again" I said and felt the lump in my throat.

"Hey, I don't mean it like that man, I don't want her to hate you...I just, she's uncomfortable with me because of you Justin, I just want her to feel free, that's it" He said.

"Alright, I understand" I said and he smiled a little.

"I knew you would, alright I gotta go to work now, I'll see you later" He walked to me and gave me a hug before walking out.

I gulped down the whole glass of water that was on my desk and slammed it back. It took five deep breaths for me to calm down again.

We're in a relationship now and I want it to be healthy and it won't be healthy if she keeps feeling guilty about it because she's legally yours

"Bullshit!" I yelled and smacked the pen holder off the table and I thanked mom for suggesting me to make the cabin soundproof.

Am I supposed to try for his relationship? For god's sake Scarlett is MY wife, she is mine.

I got up and leaned against the glass wall behind my desk.

Stay away from Scarlett, don't lead her into it Justin, she'll end up hurt, you're just married to her for the name sake Justin.....complete utter bullshit.

I heard the door open and close and sensed that Samantha is in, only she enters without permission like a bitch.

"Justin you—

"Get a beer for me Samantha" I said through gritted teeth.

"But you have a meeti-

"Cancel it, cancel all the meetings today and get a fucking beer for me" I said.

"Alright" she said and walked out again.

I wanted to pat her back proudly when she bought two beer bottles for me instead of one.

"What's wrong?" She asked after she pulled a chair to sit beside me.

"That's none of your business" I said.

I know I was being rude but I didn't care about anything right now. I just wanted to put Scarlett over the desk and kiss her and tell her that she can't be with Cam if she doesn't want to, we can be much better.

But I was mad, pissed to death to do that.

"Can you go out? I want to be alone" I said and she rolled her eyes before walking out.

For the next two hours, all I did was look out of the window and drink.

I didn't want Scarlett to come here with the lunch but at the same time, I couldn't wait to see her.

And I didn't have to wait for long, I heard a knock on the door and she came in; dressed in a faded light magenta colored dress. She cracked a smile when she saw me and for the first time, I didn't return it.

She decided to ignore it and walk to me anyways. She handed me the bag and sat down on the chair Sam had pulled beside me a while ago.

I didn't say anything and silently took the lunch box out of the bag and opened it. To my surprise, instead of vegetables or fruits, there was pizza this time and I looked at her. She was still smiling at me, it made me want to bury my face in her neck and cry my heart out.

"Pizza?" I raised an eyebrow and she nodded.

"It's been a while since you've eaten something real, it's okay if you start eating normally now" She said.

I nodded and took a bite. It literally melted in my mouth.

"I made it, did you like it?" She said and I nodded without looking at her.

You can feed me hay and I'll still like it Scarlett.

It took me only five minutes to finish the entire pizza. I drank water from the glass she handed me and wiped my mouth. She packed the box inside the bag again and placed it on her lap.

I know what's coming.

"I...I want to tell you something" She said while looking at her fingers, she was no longer happy and smiling.

"You don't have to" I spat and she looked at me, confused.

"Cameron was here this morning, he told me everything" I said.

"Oh..." She looked down again.

So he didn't inform her that he was coming here.

"Can you leave now? I mean....I have an important meeting in like two minutes" I lied and something on her face turned.

She looked guilty and hurt but she tried to cover it up with a smile and nodded.

"Okay, see you in the evening" She said and got.

"Actually, I'll be coming home late tonight, don't wait for me" I said and she nodded while playing with her nails again and left after mumbling a small 'bye'.

I rubbed my face with my hands and leaned back in my chair.

I hate being like this with her, we were so happy a day ago and right now we're so messed up.

Scarlett

It was 11:30 pm and Justin still hadn't come home. I was sitting on the couch while hugging my knees ignoring my phone that was vibrating with calls and texts from Cameron.

I shouldn't have agreed to any of this...

We had just been lying on the bed for twenty minutes while he stared at my face and stroked my cheek with his thumb. The look of his face was unreadable.

"What's the matter Cam?" I asked.

"What happened to us Scar?" He mumbled and I furrowed my eyebrows.

There was no 'us' but anyways...

"Since I came back from Paris, I feel like something is wrong between us, something is...off" He said and I could only think of Justin.

"No Cam, we're good" I said with a fake smile.

His arm that was around me pulled me closer so that now I was completely cuddled in him.

"Really?" He asked and I nodded.

"Be mine then..." He said and I looked up at him, shocked.

"What?"

"Be my girlfriend Scarlett" He said and I shook my head.

"It's too soon Cameron....we c-can't" I said.

"I know it's too soon, but I feel like if I stay away from you any longer then I'll lose you, please be mine, we'll work it out" He said and looked at me pleadingly.

I'm so not up for this....this is wrong, this is so wrong.

"Cam, I'll have to talk to Jus—

"Don't even bring him in between Scar, this is between you and I" He said.

Bring him in between? He's my husband!

"But I—

"It's either a yes or a no Scarlett, if you say no, I'll leave you alone, I'll never bother you again" He said with a sad smile on his face and I felt bad.

Cam is such a nice person and always keeps me happy when I'm around him. I'm little more myself around him than I'm around Justin but I don't see him like that.

It wouldn't have been so hard for me to say yes to him if he wasn't Justin's best friend. It would be so low of me to date my husband's best friend even though our marriage is just for the name sake.

If I say no right now, then I'll never see him again, I'll lose a good friend.

"Okay" I said and he grinned wide but I couldn't return his smile.

He didn't seem to mind it as he lifted my face up so he could kiss me. His hand kept squeezing my sides causing me to stretch and moan in his mouth. I gasped when he grabbed my backside and his tongue slid in.

It felt so right but so wrong at the same time.

Justin's smiling face and his face when I told him that I'm going with Cam kept flashing through my mind but I tried to distract myself with Cam. I had no idea how will Justin react to this when I tell him.

He'll hate me obviously.

I grabbed his hand and pulled it out of my shirt when I felt him toying with the clasp of my bra and pulled out.

"Alright alright....we'll take it slow" He said and just like that the playful Cameron was back.

And the way Justin behaved with me when I took his lunch to the office clearly declared that he hates me.

I don't even know why I was ignoring Cam but I didn't feel like talking to him....I was feeling forced.

I heard the door click open and a tired looking Justin came in. I walked to him and helped him remove his coat.

"Should I serve the dinner for you?" I asked and he shook his face.

"I've eaten" He said.

His voice wasn't angry but it was lower than usual.

"Oh..."

He walked into the kitchen and I followed him. He took out a bottle of beer from the refrigerator.

"It's your last day to take the meds" I smiled trying to lighten his mood as I stood in front of him with a glass of water and his tablets.

"I don't want them, I'm fine" He said and took a sip of the beer.

"But it's just for the last ti—

"I said I don't want them Scarlett, please leave me alone...please" He said as his voice grew louder eventually and I knew that he was angry again.

I swallowed and suppressed the urge to cry again and nodded.

I threw the tablets in the bin and walked to the counter to serve myself. My vision blurred with tears as I served myself the spaghetti I cooked because Mama Jen told me that it's Justin's favorite food.

"Can you just go to your room or something, I wanna be alone" I heard him say and the tears made their way down my face.

"I-I'll just t-take my dinner a-and go..." I said and bit my lips when I realized that my voice cracked and he probably knows now that I'm crying.

"You haven't eaten?" He spoke after a whiles pause and I shook my head.

I wiped my face and tried to concentrate on serving but the tears just didn't stop. I was holding my breath to keep from sobbing and just as I was about to go to my room, I felt his hand grab my arm and turn me around.

Oh no...

"Scarlett..." He said when he saw my teary face, his face was soft, he didn't look angry anymore.

"It's nothing, I'm just home sick" I said and tried to smile through my tears but he didn't buy it.

He took the plate and placed it on the counter behind me before enveloping me in his strong arms.

"What's wrong?" He asked and I could no more control my sobs.

His thumb rubbed the centre of my back trying to calm me down but it wasn't helping.

"Nothing, I'm fine, I need some sleep..." I said and tried to get out of his grip but he was way stronger.

"I'm not letting you go until you tell me" He said.

In that case, I'd like to never tell you what's wrong Justin.

"I don't want to do this..." I sobbed like a baby while he rocked us side to side.

"What?"

"Cameron....I-I don't want to get with him so soon but he says that he'll never see me again if I say no to him. It doesn't feel right at this point, I'm not ready" I vented out everything.

After all, he was the only one right now whom I can talk to. I felt him relax and his hand reached up to stroke my hair.

It put me at ease and my crying was slowing down eventually.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to Scarlett" He said.

"But he's such a good friend and he says that he won't ever bother me if I deny him" I said and placed my cheek against his hard chest.

It was strange how the feeling of belongingness took over me whenever Justin would hold me.

"Do you want me to talk to him?" He said and I shook my head.

"He'll get mad" I said and looked up at him.

"He won't, not if I talk to him, I promise I'll stay cool" He said while wiping the tears off my cheeks with his thumbs and I nodded, surrendering myself as his bright eyes casted a spell on me.

"I'm sorry for being so rude, work has been frustrating lately" He said and I nodded even when I knew that his work wasn't what was frustrating him.

His face was so close and I felt like the whole room had gone dark and it was just me and him as he held my face in his hand and his eyes bore into mine and he started leaning in slowly.

There was nothing to stop us this time, we were alone in the house with no one to interrupt. He could stop if he wanted to and I could stop him too.

All the thoughts of pushing him away vanished when his lips brushed against mine so subtly as if he was trying to test the waters. I closed my eyes and felt the muscles in my stomach clench causing me to fist the shirt he was wearing but I couldn't get enough fabric in my hand because it was tight fitting.

I felt one of his hands on the small of my back as he pulled me closer so that our hips touched and a second later, his lips landed on mine.

They were soft and plum, just as I imagined. He breathed in through his nose sharply when our lips started moving in sync with so much passion.

My hand reached up to grab the nape of his neck when he pinned me to the counter gently and gripped my waist. I let my lips part and let out an involuntary moan when I felt his tongue against mine making me arch my back and chests go pressed together.

The groan he let out later echoed in my head causing me to fist his hair.

This felt so right.

He tucked one leg of mine around his waist and gripped my thigh. I cupped his jaw as the kiss got heated and he deepened the kiss.

I thought he was going to take things further when his thumb reached under my top and skimmed the skin above the waistband of my sweats causing goose bumps on my skin but instead he slowed down the kiss and eventually pulled out.

Our labored breaths fanned each other's face as his thumb pressed against my swollen lips and he pecked me forehead firmly, lingered there long enough to put me at peace.

"We should sleep now" He said and I nodded.

I forgot about my dinner as I followed him upstairs while he held my hand and pecked my lips one last time before I entered my room and leaned against the door when I shut the door.

My fingers came up to touch my lips and I felt them curve up into a stupid smile that didn't fade away till I slept. I think I was smiling in my sleep too....

-----------------------------------

So finally they kissed...

Took those idiots 14 chapters to do that

But theres more to come ;)

Tell me how you feel about the story so far in the comments.

Do you'll have any suggestions or should I take it ahead my way?

Twitter: @RevelParkar

Instagram: @shanparkar

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 99 16
She's complicated and hard headed. He's confusing and stubborn. Just because they're forced into marriage doesn't mean they have to love each other...
157K 5K 77
Unknown: Are you hot? ;) Selena: It doesn't matter 'cause I'm gonna block you now anyway . Good luck doing your business by yourself-jacking off! bye...
130K 2.7K 44
Behind Closed Doors in secret; away from observers, reporters, or intruders, usually in a closed room. That's Y/n and Selena's Relationship, hidden f...
15.4K 338 26
❝ I want this: Just you and I.❞ [SOCIAL MEDIA AU// JUSTIN BIEBER FANFICTION// WRITTEN BY STRANGERSTIME//COVER MADE BY STRANGERSTIME ]