Why Did You Leave Me?

Av Peighton___

Edward never came back after he left in new moon. Bella becomes a vamp and tries to deal with her new found s... Mer

Why Did You Leave Me?
20 years later
I love you, Daddy.
Can't You Leave Me Alone?!
Bad boys.
Why? Just why?
Do I forgive him?
School......Gotta Love It.
Three guys in one day. Great!
The visit
My savior
Kiss Me
Everything is Changing
Shattered
Where?
He doesn't think
Power
Not Here for You
Why is Everything so Confusing?
Flames running through me
Author note
Leaving
Thanks for the Memories
Cover your Tracks
Everyone comes and goes.
Sparks flying
Cold eyes
School......... Again
Game On!
Pain......... a different kind
Abandoned
Listen to the sounds
It's too late to apologize
The Beginning of Something New
Epilogue part 1
Epilogue part 2
Author Note
Sequel.
One more Author's note

All I feel is pain

1K 36 2
Av Peighton___

Hey! Remember that if you want to be in my story, check out my authors note. It's towards the end. Fill out the form and send it to me. ~ Peighton

------------------------------------------------

I heard talking downstairs and I knew that they were talking to someone. I changed everyone into their human form so that whomever was downstairs wouldn't know anything. I started to walk down the stairs but I stopped when I heard a voice. His voice.

EPOV (I listened to you and I'm not very good so let me know!)

I walked into the house and saw the family. All of the sudden I saw their eyes change and their skin turned into a pink pale color. Alice even had a blush to her cheeks. I don't know how this happened but I do know that I can hear their heartbeats, all 7 of them. Wait, what? 7 of them? Someone else must be here.

" Hello Edward." Carlisle greets me.

"Hi Carlisle. I came to tell you that I will be going to Alaska for a while to stay with the Denali's." I said in a proper manner. I could see the disappointed look on Esme face and I started to feel upset but I showed nothing on my face. While I was talking, I heard someone on the stairs and they also had a heartbeat. Nobody said anything so I turned around and started to leave.

I thought you were supposed to be mine and stay with me forever but I guess not. I heard this in my head and I heard dry-sobs coming from the house. It sounded like Bella but I can't hear her thoughts. It must have been my imagination from missing Bella. All of the sudden, I felt a horrible pain in my body and I blacked out.

BPOV

It was Edward. He came and left. Saying that he was going to Alaska. It's sad that he isn't even looking for his mate. You're supposed to be inseparable from the moment you meet, and he isn't even looking for me.

I went back up to my room and I started to dry sob. The pain was unbearable and I couldn't even change into a human so I could fall asleep. I blacked out anyways.

I woke up in a bed with Jane looking down on me. She had a worried look on her face that went away when I opened my eyes. She then left to go and get Carlisle. I sat up and I waited for Carlisle to come into the room.

JPOV (Jane)

I came back from going to Port Angeles to find Bella passed out on the floor. She wasn't breathing but she was in her vampire form. I don't know why she passed out. Maybe something happened. I ran to get Carlisle and I led him to Bella's room.

While Carlisle was checking Bella, I decided to go outside and walk around. I came to a clearing where there was just trees around it and nothing in the middle. I wasn't that far from the Cullen house so it was familiar but not familiar enough. I went back inside to see Bella and Carlisle said that she would wake up soon. I hope she does.

------------------------------------------------

 Remember to check the authors note to find out how to be in my story or any of my stories. ~Peighton

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

183K 5.2K 21
Bella has moved on with her life after the Cullen's left and has made something of herself in the human community as well as the vampire community. W...
548K 13.3K 43
Set after new moon: Bella and Alice have just returned from saving Edward from the Volturi. At first everything seems to be back to normal, but it do...
78.4K 1.1K 11
What if Edward had a younger sister when he was mortal that got turned too. Natalie and Edward rely on each other, but what happens when Bella gets i...
3.4K 238 18
Bella and Edward are back. Will Edward find Bella in time. The whole team is together for the first time. Will everything go good or will they mess u...