Hetalia X Male Reader Oneshot...

By SummerBeilschmidt

I take requests!~ Don't be shy. I'm sorry for any spelling errors, wrong use of language, fangirling (or fanb... More

Hallo Readers!~❀
Italy X Silent!Male Reader: Thunder Storms & Nightmares
China X Tsundere!Male!Reader: I'm Not Cute!!!
England X Male Reader: Body Heat
Sick!Germany X Male Reader: Love Sick
Norway X Imaginary!Male Reader: Midnight Wish
Russia X Sleepy!Male Reader: Snow Dreams
Sweden X Shy!Male Reader: Snow Days (Lemon)
2pItaly X Shy!Male Reader: Home Alone (Lemon)
England X Aphrodisiacated!Male Reader: Heated Spells (Lemon)
France X Innocent!Shy!Male Reader: Première Fois (Lemon)
Germany X Intimidating!Male Reader: Horror Movies (Lemon)
America X Male Reader X Russia: Sharing (Lemon)
Welcome To Halloween Hetalia~ :3
Hetalia Halloween Seven Minutes in Heaven: Intro
Hetalia Halloween: Captain America Shield - America
Hetalia Halloween: Teacup - England
Hetalia Halloween: Rose - France
Hetalia Halloween: Redstring - China
Hetalia Halloween: Vodka Bottle - Russia
Hetalia Halloween: Maple Leaf - Canada
Hetalia Halloween: White Flag - Italy
Hetalia Halloween: Iron Cross - Germany
Welcome To Halloween Hetalia~ :3 Update
Drunk!Prussia X Drunk!Male Reader: Beer Flavored Kisses
Romano X Male Reader: Morning Tease
Japan X Male Reader: Warmth
Denmark X Male Reader: Nightmares & Scars
Finland X Blind!Male Reader: It's Not Your Fault
Hetalia Christmas: Hetalia X Depressed!Male Reader ~ Mistletoe (Intro)
Hetalia Christmas: Italy X Depressed!Male Reader ~ Mistletoe
Hetalia Christmas: America X Depressed!Male Reader ~ Mistletoe
China X Male Reader: Releasing Tension (Lemon)
Prussia X Dominant!Uke?Male Reader: Sie Beherrschen (Lemon)
The Axis X Chubby!Shy!Male Reader : Here's My Number (Germany's Ending)
The Axis X Chubby!Shy!Male Reader: Here's My Number (Italy's Ending)
The Axis X Chubby!Shy!Male Reader: Here's My Number (Japan's Ending)
The Axis X Chubby!Shy!Male Reader: Here's My Number (Prussia's Ending)
The Axis X Chubby!Shy!Male Reader: Here's My Number (Romano's Ending)
The Axis X Chubby!Shy!Male Reader: Here's My Number (Berlin's Ending)
Germany X Chubby!Male Reader X Prussia: He's Mine!
Spain X Chubby!Male Reader: Thick Thighs (Lemon)
Prussia x Suicidal!Male Reader: Perfect
Prussia x Suicidal!M!Reader: Perfect (Happy Ending)
Norway x Innocent!M!Reader: Buttermilk and Honey Bath
2pEngland x Anorexic!M!Reader: No More Cupcakes
M!Reader x Oliver: Massage (Lime)
François x M!Reader: That Three Lettered Word
Greece x Neko!Chubby!M!Preg!Reader: Pampered
Intoxicated!Scotland x Intoxicated!Reader: Heat of the Moment (Lime)
Romance/Fluff Request Page
Dark/Depressing Request Page
Sexual/Lime/Lemon Request Page
Intimidating Trio x Short!Male Reader: Friendly Kisses
Prussia x Pregnant!M Reader: Wurst Cravings
Shy!Nerdy!Russia x Blunt!M!Reader: Secret Writer
America x Ghost!M Reader: Love Over Fear
Austria x M!Reader: Unholy Night (Christmas Special Lime)
Iceland x M!Reader: Scared of the Dark
Germanic!M Reader x Italy: Summer Heat (Lemon)
Chibi!Russia x Kind!Loving!M Reader: A Broken Promise
Update!!
Canada x Popular!M Reader: Heartbeat
Young!France x Older!Injuried!M Reader x Child!England: Together
Soldier!Italy x Soldier!M!Reader: Golden Rings
Hiatus πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯
2pCanada x Shy!Pudgy!M Reader: A Night Under the Stars
Uke!Australia x Seme!M Reader: Birthday Sex Surprise (Lemon)
Netherlands x Soulmate!M Reader: At First Sight (Soulmate AU)
Not A One-Shot
Lithuania x Butler!M Reader: At Your Service, Mr. Laurinaitis
After Four Long Years....
2pGermany x Chubby!M Reader: Cream (Lime)
Villian!Turkey x Prince!Reader: Unexpected Hero

The Axis X Chubby!Shy!Male Reader: Here's My Number (Intro)

12.6K 186 153
By SummerBeilschmidt

"H-hello, my name is _____ and I-I'll be your waiter today..." You said shyly, your chubby cheeks a light shade of red. You held your notepad in your hand, shaking lightly as you waited for the customer to rattle off their order. 
You took a deep breath to calm yourself, finding it hard to breath. Maybe it was because of your tight, black waiter uniform or from your racing heart. Maybe it was both. You kept your (e/c) eyes low, not wanting to meet the customers stare. You shuffled your feet, wanting them to hurry up.

You could feel the eyes of other customers looking you up and down, judging you. You gave a small whine, sucking in your gut in hopes of hiding it. But it didn't help.
You heard a snicker and looked up, seeing a group of five athletic boys looking over at you. One of them pointed at you and began snorting like a pig, causing his friends to laugh. You lowered your head, staring down at your blank note pad.

"...Llo?...Ello? Hello? Waiter I'm ready to order..." The customer in front of you said, the sound of annoyance in her voice. You jumped a bit, nodding your head and looking at her. "I-I'm sorry ma'am, w-what would you l-like?" You stuttered, readying your pen to scribble down the order. The woman sighed.

"I want a glass of water, a light Caesar salad,  and a slice of..." She looked you up and down. "Gluten free Cherve Cheesecake..." She said, smirking a bit.

You nodded as you quickly write down the order before turning and scuttling off, your plump belly jiggling with each quick step you took. You tried ignoring the snickers and noise's made toward you, but they only seemed to get louder.
Suddenly a foot was stuck out, you not seeing you. The next thing you knew, you were laying on the ground completely dazed.
When you came through, the whole café was roaring with laughter. You looked up, seeing one of the jocks grinning down at you. He was the one that tripped you. You remained on the floor, too embarrassed to move.

That's when you heard a loud voice shout, shaking the room like thunder.

"Everyone shut up!" The voice belonged to one other than your boss, Abel De Vries. The mans nature stoic face now one of pure death, which could scare anyone shitless. When the people saw his face, they  immediately stopped laughing. The room deathly quiet. He looked at the group of boys, his amber like eyes glowing in anger.
He pointed at the one that tripped you, the jock flinching away.

"You bunch leave. Now." He said sternly, glaring at them. The boys quickly did as Abel said, paying for their meal and leaving. The café was quiet and motionless, the only sound being the ticking of a clock that hung on the wall. The dead silence was broke by Tim sighing, turning to you.

"_____, go on break..." He said, his Dutch accent thick. You quickly nod and scramble to your feet, running to the double doors that lead to the kitchen.

You burst into the kitchen, scaring the cooks and other waiters.
When the doors closed, you leaned against them before slowly sliding to the floor, bringing your knees to your chest as you began to sob. 

Emma, one of the cooks and Abel's sister, immediately went to your side.  "_____, what's wrong?" She asked softly, rubbing your back.

"I-It happened a-again!" You managed through sobs, hugging your knees tighter. Emma sighed and pulled you into a gently hug, trying to comfort you. You leaned into her touch, crying into her shoulder.

This wasn't the first time this has happened. It's actually happened many times before. Being tripped, having food thrown at you, and being called many names such as 'pig' and 'fatass'. But no matter how many times its happened, you refused to stop working at the café. 
The other waiters, Feliks, Toris, and Ravis, questioned why you stayed and tolerated the harassment. And every time you answered with a small smile and head shake, saying 'I like my job. A few insults aren't going to make me quite.'

This was partially true. Another factor that made you stay was that, Abel and Emma were your only friends. You had a hard time making friends due to your shyness, just the thought of talking to someone besides your friends and co-workers made you nauseous. 
Abel and Emma were the only people who knew you were bisexual, and they were completely cool with it. Not even your own family knew, mainly because you feared their reaction. Tim and Emma also knew about your insecurity of your weight.

You have always been a bit on the heavy side. No you weren't fat, just fluffy as Emma would put it. But you still hated it. You hated it with a passion, just wanting it to be gone. You've tried nearly everything to try and lose some pounds, but it never seemed to work.
Tim has told you numerous times to stop worrying about your weight, it made you look cute. Of course this didn't mean he liked you more than a friend, he was just trying to be encouraging. But it made you blush every time. You had grown used to the constant poking of your weight, but it still pained your fragile heart.

You soon calmed down, your crying own mere hiccups and sniffles. You gently pushed Emma away, telling her you were fine now. You stood up, going over to a chair that was near the sink. At that time, Abel appeared. "Toris, take over _____'s shift for now..." He said, glancing at you before looking at the dark haired male. Toris nodded, grabbing his waiters apron and hurrying out. Tim looked you over, making sure you were ok, before turning and leaving.  You sighed, rubbing your puffy eyes.

"I'm surprised he hasn't fired me yet..." You muttered.

"Why would he fire you _____? You haven't done anything wrong." Emma said, motioning Edward to go ahead and cook without her. She grabbed a chair and pulled it up beside you. You shrugged and hung your head.

"The café is losing customers because Tim throws them out for picking on me. And the more customers we lose, the less income there is. And you know how Tim is about money." You stated, looking up at Emma a bit. The Belgianese  woman chuckled and smiled, ruffling your (h/c) hair a bit.

"I think Abel is more worried about you than the money, _____. And that's saying a lot..." She said, her cute cat like mouth stretched into a soft smile. You couldn't help but smile a bit, nodding in agreement.
She reached over and grabbed a waffle off of a plate when Edward wasn't watching and handed it to you. Your smile widened as you happily took it, biting into the delicious treat. You heard a tsk, looking over to see that it was Feliks who made the sound.

"_____, like, I don't understand how you, like, deal with that bs. Why not find a better job that is more, like, your style?" The Polish male said, striding towards you. He used you as an arm rest, grinning down at you. Many would have thought that Feliks was being rude, but he was just being his normal sassy self. You gave a small shrug and shook your head.

"I like this job, and I don't want any other..." You said, smiling a bit before finishing your waffle.

~~~~~

Soon, you're thirty minute break was over and you got back to work. You took time to clean yourself up, dusting off dirt that had gotten on your apron. The redness that surrounded your eyes was now gone, as if you weren't crying before.
You were standing in front of the kitchen doors, taking a deep breath before pushing it open and walking out. The café was a little empty, mainly because it was late in the evening. The café would actually close in about a hour or two.

You went around, shyly asking if anybody needing anything. For the most part they were already taken care of, only a few needing refills. This is what you liked about the evening, quiet and mellow.
Most of the customers were tired office workers looking for a place to relax, or a couple that were on date. You refilled an elderly mans coffee, him thanking you. You smiled softly, hoping these were the last of the customers...

The bell above the door jingled, signaling that someone had just come in. You nearly whined, well, there just went your hopes. You turned to see who had came in, hoping it was one of the customers who came in regularly around this time.
You made small noise when you saw it wasn't, and that it was also more than one person. Your heart began racing in your chest, it was a group of about six. You absolutely hated serving groups, mainly because most of the time they were jocks or stuck-up cheerleaders. But for some reason, this group seemed different.

You watched as they went and sat at a table near the cafés large window, beginning to chatter amongst themselves. You took a few minutes to observe the group from afar. You first noticed the auburnette.
The two things that caught your interest was the protruding curl on the side of his head, and the fact that his eyes were closed. This made you question how he was able to see, and also, what color his eyes were. He seemed to be very energetic and happy, and overall nice.

He was sitting beside another man who looked almost exactly like him. But instead of auburn colored hair, he had dark brown hair and his curl was the other side of his head. His eyes were open, which were a rich hazel brown. This made you guess his brother, if they were twins, the one with the closed eyes had the same colored eyes. The only difference you could see was his attitude. He seemed grumpy, mainly because of the scowl he's had ever since he walked in. His face suddenly became red, like a little tomato, before he began to yell in what you guessed was Italian.

He was yelling at the man in front of him, who was still talking which made the other yell more. This one had platinum blonde hair, and it seemed natural too. What a strange color and quite a surprise. That's when you noticed his sharp red-violet orbs. Ah, an albino, which also explained his nearly snow white skin.
He had a devilish grin on his face before he laughed, which sounded more or less like a snakes hiss. It seems like he was very loud and obnoxious, but something told you he was possibly different on the inside.

You watched as the blonde beside him face palmed, shaking his head. The blonde had sleeked back hair, not a piece out of its place. With no hair in his face, you were able to see the piercing sky blue iris's of his eyes. And by what you could see, he was extremely buff, which made you subconsciously hide your plush.
But something told you he wasn't judgmental, you just couldn't quite put your finger on it. He looked to be the tallest out of the six, and the most strict of them all.

Now there were only two left, who had yet to say something. They were sitting side by side to each other, watching the brown hair man and albino bicker back and forth. The one you noticed the most was the one with jet black hair. He had a near expressionless face, like this was a daily occurrence.
He had large chocolate brown eyes, which differed from his expression, twinkled a bit. He seemed to be quiet and well reserved, but his sparkling orbs told you different.

And then there was the last one. You really couldn't tell which gender they were. They had there arms crossed, leaning back in their seat. They had light grey-blue eyes, watching the action in front of them. Their hair was a deep brown and short, a few strands falling in their face which was round like yours.
Now that you saw, they were a bit chubby as well, but looked to have more muscle. They were lightly frowning but didn't seem to be mad. Their cheeks had a pink tinge to it, were they blushing? You couldn't tell. But this one seemed to be shy like you.

The group varied, appearance and personality wise, but they definitely weren't a group of harassing jocks. You noticed you had been staring at them for the past couple minutes, and that you standing in the middle of the café.
You had gained some questioning looks from the other customers, you blushed at unwanted attention. That's when a hand fell on your shoulder, making you jump in surprise. You quickly turned around, finding that it was Tim.

"I can get Toris to take over for you , _____." The Dutchman said, knowing how much you disliked tending to groups of customers. Toris or Ravis took over for you, while you tended to other customers. You never seemed to served a table of more than two, the most you've served was a table of three. That's why Tim was surprised when you shook your head.

"N-no, I can handle them. Besides, T-Toris already took over one of my shifts today. It would be unfair to have him work more than he's supposed to." You said, looking up at him. Tim gave you a questioning look before looking over at the table, as if judging them.
You gave a quiet sigh, "Tim, I swear, I can do this..." Your tone held a pinch of confidence. Tim looked down at you again before the group and then back again, and with a hint of hesitation, he nodded his head.

"Alright. But if they start acting up, come get me." Tim said, looking at you one last time before turning and walking off to the kitchen. You watched him until he disappeared behind the kitchen doors, before looking back and taking a deep breath. With shaky legs, you approached the table.

'Ok, just ask them what they would like, give their order to Emma, then give them their food or whatever, they eat, they pay, they leave, and then I'm done! It's simple!' You thought to yourself. Before you knew it, you were standing beside the table. Your cheeks naturally flared up. You took out your little notepad and flipped it open. You cleared your throat.

"H-hello, my name is _-____ and I'll be your waiter for today..." you said, hiding your face. You waited for a snicker, an insult, or something. But you were surprised when you received a chorus of happy hellos, each have a different accent. You slowly lowered your note pad, revealing your tomato red face. Each of them were looking at you, but they didn't seem to be judging you.

"Hallo _____." The muscular blond said, his voice intertwined with a thick German accent. The accent suited him quite well. You noticed he had a small smile on his lips, which seemed a bit out of place since he looked like a strict person. But for some reason, this made you involuntarily smile and blush deeper.

"Um... W-what can I-I get for you guys?" You asked, looking at the group, waiting for them to tell you what they wanted. You expected for them to start carelessly rambling off, making it so you would have to ask them to repeat a few times to get it all down. But yet again, you were surprised when only one spoke. This time it was cheerful auburnette.

"We would like-a three German dish specials, two large-a Italian style pizzas, a bowl of-a nikujaga, and some-a Belgium waffles. Oh, and some tomatoes, per favore bello!~" He said, smiling through the whole thing.
Ah, so he was Italian. He spoke excitedly and little quick, but you understood him clearly. When he spoke, his little curl bobbed. You gave a small chuckle, writing down the order, even the weird request for the tomatoes.

"And um, anything to drink?"

"Beer!" The albino declared before any of the others could speak. The brunette beside him smacked the back of the head, making him whine. He rubbed the back of his head gingerly, pouting. The brunette sighed before looking up at you, a blush returning, running across the bridge of their nose. They quickly looked away, hiding their face in the black jacket they were wearing. You held back a giggle.

"Water. For all of us please." The blonde said, looking at the two and shaking his head. By how they acted, you guessed they were brothers.  You nodded and wrote that down, hiding an amused smile behind your note pad.

"You two are idiotas..." The darker haired Italian said, crossing his arms and huffing at the two. This caused the albino to mock him. His seemed to fire up Italian more as he began to yell at him. The other Italian began to plead for him to stop, asking him if he needed hug therapy.
The albino grinned, beginning to say something before the brunette threw a hand over his mouth, telling him to shut up. The albino shoved them away, only to be shoved back, causing him to fall in the blondes lap. The German began to yell at them.

You watched, not knowing what to do. But you were surprised when you felt a small tap on your arm, looking to see it was the ravenette.

"Um... I aporogize for this, but I berieve that's all we want." He said, motioning to the small fight, him being the only one not bickering. It took you a moment to recognize his accent, Japanese. And just like the German, it matched him. You nodded, telling him that the food and drinks will arrive shortly before scurrying off.

You gave Emma the order, both her and Edward getting to work on cooking. While they did so, you went around again, serving others and cleaning tables. But you found yourself glancing back at that group for some reason.
Sometimes you caught one of them staring at you before quickly looking away, pretending not to have been staring. You blushed, naturally trying to hide your chubby body.

Soon a little bell dinged, telling you that the order was ready. You quickly went to small kitchen window, placing the food on a tray before going over to the table. Your body jiggling cutely with each step, but you grimaced, finding it disgusting. You tried to suck in your stomach again, hoping to at least stop some of the extra bounce of your body. But it lead to no prevail.

When you reached the table you sat the tray in the middle of the table, leaning over the table a bit. You felt your belly touching the table, your face turning red in embarrassment. When it was safely placed on the table, you stepped back and gave a small sigh with a smile. 

"H-here's your food guys, I hope you enjoy. Just get my attention if you need anything..." You said a bit quickly,  not waiting for any of them to say anything before bee-lining to the kitchen. bumped into Abel, who seemed to be watching you. Most likely waiting to jump in if anything serious were to happen.

He looked you over, as if making sure everything was ok before turning and walking off. You gave a quiet sigh. You peeks out the door, at the table, looking at the occupant's again. For some reason, they intrigued you, but you didn't know why...

"_____, what are you doing?" Emma asked, making you jolt in surprise. You shook your head, clearing your thoughts. You tried to think of an excuse but came up with nothing, stuttering before squeaking about going to refill drinks. You still had work to do, and standing around daydreaming wasn't going to get it done. You went off, involuntarily wearing a bright smile...

~ Timeskip ~

"You're sure you don't mind closing up, _____?" Emma asked, watching as you cleared one of the tables and wiping off the cloth. Abel was pulling on his light tan coat before tugging his gloves on, his signature scarf already wrapped around his neck. You smiled and gave a small nod.

"I-I don't mind! You guys go ahead and go home." You said, picking up a stack off plates and going to the kitchen before coming back out to start another table. Emma silently sighed before softly smiling. "Alright, see you tomorrow _____!~" She said, waving goodbye before leaving with Abel.
You had no time to say bye before they were already gone, the bell jingling as the door closed. You softly smiled to yourself and focused on cleaning, humming to yourself.

You soon found yourself at the last table. You mechanically worked on cleaning. Moving the plates and silverware, wipe off the table, put the pepper and such back in it's original place and you're do...

You notice something sticking out from under the napkin dispenser. You raised an eyebrow. Curious, you gently pulled it out. 
It was a piece of paper neatly folded in half. It had something written on the inside. You opened it, the handwriting was neat and beautifully cursive. You couldn't help but read it, especially when you saw your name...

Dear _____,
Thank you for serving me today! You were extremely nice and kind, and not to mention, cute to~ I couldn't help but admire you from a far. I couldn't help myself. You're so happy and cheerful, your spirit filling the place with life. And that us why I would like to get to know the amazing you more. I would like to take you on a date sometime, anytime and anyplace you want to go. Here's my number. I hope you accept! Call me later~

There was no signature or anything, you guess they were in a but of a hurry or forgot to. You noticed that you were blushing hard and your heart was racing.

No one has ever called you cute or amazing before, much less admire you! Or even want to go on a date! You read the note again, making you blush harder. But also smile. You saw a phone number at the bottom, in the same handwriting.

You felt your heart skip a beat. "A date... They want to go on a date...!" You said in amazement to yourself. Your smile widened as you refolded the paper, sticking it in your paper.

You quickly took the plates and silverware to the kitchen, dumping them in the sink. Leaving them for Felix to do in the morning.
You tugged on your (f/c) jacket, which hid your plush body. You took out a spare key that Abel had gave you, walking out the front door and locking it. You turned and began home. A joyful, excited smile on your face as you walked home in the crispy autumn night.

~ Timeskip ~

When you got home, you quickly changed into your comfortable pajamas. Which were a simple pair of shorts and a loose (f/anime besides Hetalia). You went to the kitchen, getting some (f/snack) before going up to your room.
You happily collapsed on your bed, sighing in relief. You sat up, munching on your snack happily. While you ate, you decided to watch some YouTube videos.

Once you finished, you threw the wrapper (or whatever, depending on your snack). You then closed your laptop and laid down, making a noise of content. Your bed felt so good after being on your feet all day. You closed your eyes, ready to fall asleep. But your mind had other plans.

It replayed the embarrassing and hurtful events of the day. The rude woman, those jocks, the laughter of the customers... And then, them... 

You found yourself blushing and smiling again. Then you remembered the paper. You quietly gasped. You hadn't called them!

You wiggled yourself out of bed and grabbed the pants you had worn, digging in the pockets for the piece of paper. When you found it, you opened it up, reading it again just to see those words.

Nice, cute, admirable.

You giggled happily, hugging the note to your chest before walk in back to your bed. You sat down, grabbing your phone. You glanced at the time, it was nearly midnight. Surely they wouldn't be up at this time. You sighed, sitting your phone back down. "I'll just call them in the morning..."

But soon the curiosity of which one it was and the thought of going on a date nagged at you. The nagging feeling soon became to much. You pick up your phone again...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! So this is going to be a miniseries for the lovely Axis countries. It will have six endings, each for a specific character. Oh! And look forward to a lot of time skips in the future
But anyways. I hope you enjoy them! And don't forget, I take requests, so don't be shy! Until next time! How about you stay awesome? Tschüss! ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 7.6K 58
Hetalia x Male Reader Oneshots! This is my first book and I am so happy for the many reads! I do take requests, just comment or leave me a direct me...
30.7K 197 10
βŠΉβ‚Šβ”ˆγ†β”ˆγ†β”ˆγ†βœ§γ†β”ˆγ†β”ˆγ†β”ˆβ‚ŠβŠΉ CLOSING IT FOR NOW I can't keep up w this one anymore, maybe i continue writing it in the future maybe not because i have some unfi...
54.9K 741 48
since my old account was taken down I will continue my male character x male reader book here with all of the requests that my awesome followers and...
21.4K 125 17
BoyxBoy OneShots Book! This will contain fictional characters that I have created, !!! = Lemon/Smut !! = Fluff ! = Angst This is my first OneShots...