Bad Blood {Dean Winchester}

By Tasha_Moose

{Book one-seasons 1 & 2} Katherine Singer is the daughter of Bobby Singer. She's always had Dean and Sam Winc... More

The Beginning
When did she get so beautiful?
Pilot-We gotta talk
Pilot-Jericho
Pilot-Whose side are you on
Pilot-What's next for us
Wendigo-Cruising for a hookup
Wendigo-Now we gotta babysit
Wendigo-Saving people, Hunting things, the family business
Wendigo-Jealous or something
Dead in the Water-People don't just disappear
Dead in the Water-You're my family too
Dead in the water-Something's wrong
Dead in the water-Breathe
Phantom Traveler-Nightmare
Phantom Traveler-Suit and tie
Phantom Traveler-Confessions
Bloody Mary-Cheap
Bloody Mary-Lollipops and Candy canes
Bloody Mary-Summoning
Bloody Mary-Hall of Mirrors
Skin-Old Friends
Skin-Broken
Skin-Lost
Home-Flowers
Home-What if she never left
Home-What's Wrong
Home-I'm here
Asylum-Memories
Asylum-Is that what you really think
Scarecrow-Choosing
Scarecrow-Orchard
Scarecrow-You can't hide
Scarecrow-Hope you're apple pie is friggin worth it!
Faith-Candy
Faith-Do I deserve life more
Faith-Pray
Route 666-Cassie
Route 666-Drinking
Route 666-How to make this better
Route 666-Apology
Nightmare-Since when were we religious?
Nightmares-This doesn't freak me out.
Nightmares-Abuse
The Benders-Purdy
The Benders-Sugar
The Benders-Don't you dare touch her!
The Benders-Sidelined by a 13 year old girl
Shadow-Dark Feeling
Shadow-Sickness
Shadow-John
Hell House-Ed and Harry
Hell House-It's on
Hell House-Prank War
Hell House-What would Buffy do
Something Wicked-Bikini Inspector
Something Wicked-Memory
Something Wicked-Blame
Something Wicked-Pretty eyes
Provenance-Sarah
Provenance-Where's your game
Provenance-Truth
Dead Man's blood-Slight Tension
Dead Man's blood-I don't know what's wrong with me
Salvation-Meg said hello
Salvation-It's coming
Salvation-Fire
Devil's trap-Dark Haze
Devil's Trap-Sunrise Apartments
Devil's Trap-Secrets
In My Time of Dying-There's some things we gotta talk about
In My Time of Dying-Goodbye
In My Time of Dying-I love you
Everybody loves a clown-Harvelles
Everybody loves a Clown-Strong man
Everybody loves a clown-I hate Funhouses
Bloodlust-Gordon Walker
Bloodlust-Dealing
Bloodlust-My girl
Simon Said- Obi Wanned me
Simon Said-Spilling the Truth
Simon Said-Tell her how you feel
No Exit-What are we?
No Exit- H. H. Holmes
No Exit-Hold your breath
The Usual Suspects-Different Hero
The Usual Suspects-Pea soup
Crossroad Blues-Deals
Crossroad Blues-Saving the damned
Crossroad Blues-Gotta keep going, for him
Croatoan-Lucky hes pretty
Croatoan - Gus blazing, Questions after
Croatoan - Virus
Hunted - Guilt
Hunted - Wazowski
Hunted - Gordon's Back

Provenance-That's my boy

2.4K 83 12
By Tasha_Moose

Katherine's P.O.V

The night still hugged the sky like a thick blanket as the Impala pulled up outside Evelyn's house once again."Keep the motor running."Sam said as he opened the passenger door.

"I thought the painting was harmless now?"Sarah asked from her place beside me  in the back.

Sam looked towards Dean for a second before glancing back to her."Better safe than sorry. We're gonna bury the sucker. "

"Alright, let's go Moose."I sighed, getting out the car and walking to the front of the car. The headlights started to flash brighter and I lifted a hand to my eyes to shield them from the harsh light. I could make out Dean's grinning figure in the driver's seat and Sam lent back into the car, punching Dean in the arm and making him stop. I chuckled and stuck my tongue out at Dean but he pressed on the gas making me jump back with a glare. Sarah and Sam looked to each other with a small smirk and a roll of their eyes.

"I'm going as well."Sarah informed, getting out the car and standing beside me. I raised an eyebrow at her and looked back to Sam, smirking. I liked her. The girl had balls.

"You sure?"Sam asked.

"Yeah."Sarah nodded and started walking towards the house.

"Hey! hey hey."Dean whisper-yelled, calling us back. Sam and I crowded around the passenger window."Why don't you stay here with me, Kat? Sam can go make his move."Sam scoffed and grabbed my arm, dragging me away before I had the chance to respond."Sam. I'm serious!"

Sam and I walked up the porch steps to meet Sarah, ducking under the police tape. Suddenly, a love ballad started playing from Dean's car making us all spin around. Sam grimaces and holds out his arms in a 'what the hell' way, his face embarrassed. Dean caught his glance and mouthed 'what'. I chuckled slightly and lifted a hand, swiping it across my throat to gesture 'cut the music'. Sighing, Dean turned it off. Sam gave me an appreciative look before turning and pick locking the door, holding it open while ushering Sarah and I inside.

We moved through the house, moving towards the living room where we originally found Evelyn and the painting. We stopped in front of the fireplace, looking up in surprise and horror.

"Ahhh, guys? You're the expert on all this ghost stuff. Is that painting supposed to look like that?"Sarah questioned, looking at the painting that still held the family. One thing was missing though."Where's the little girl?"

"And the razor."I breathed out, eyes flickering to the corner of the painting where the blade once was. Noises suddenly echoed through the house, an eerie child's laughter making the hairs on the back of my neck stick up. It moved around the house making it hard to pin point the source. I took a step forwards, going to rush outside to get Dean and some weapons but the ghost seemed to have other plans. The front door slammed shut just as I reached the hallway, blocking my exit.

Banging on the other side of the door made me continue towards it."Dean! Hey! Is that you?"I yelled, yanking on the door handle to try and pull it open. I could see the reflection from his figure moving about outside from the small paneled windows to each side.

"Kat, you alright?"Dean shouted. Sam and Sarah came running towards me, Sam instantly joining in trying to open the door. After a small struggle, Sam pulled away, retrieving his phone from his pocket. I heard a small ring from the other side of the door before Dean's voice reached my ear, both from outside and the echo from the phone."Tell me you slammed the front door."

"Nope, it wasn't me. I think it was the little girl."Sam rushed out, turning to search the area frantically. I stopped pulling on the door and moved over to Sarah who had a fearful expression.

"Girl? What girl?"Dean questioned, his voice slightly confused.

"Yeah she's out of the painting. I think it might've been her all along."Sam explained, his voice raising slightly. Sarah stepped closer to my body so I pulled her behind me, making sure she was protected in the corner by me and Sam.

"Wasn't the Dad looking down at her? Maybe he was trying to warn us."Dean suggested. Slight jingles started coming from the lock.

"Hey hey hey, let's recap later all right? Just get us out of here."I yelled making Sarah flinch.

"Well I'm trying to pick the lock, the door won't budge."Dean huffed in frustration.

"Well, knock it down."Sam pointed out as if it was obvious.

"Okay genius, let me just grab my battering ram."Dean said sarcastically, the clicking stopping meaning he had stood back up.

"Dean, the damn thing is coming."Sam shouted, spinning round in fear.

"Well you're just gonna have to hold it off until I figure something out. Get some salt or iron."Dean ordered, his footsteps retreating from the door.

Sam glanced back to us and grabbed Sarah's hand."Come on."We ran through the house, searching for anything to protect us with. Sam split to the kitchen for salt while Sarah and I searched for iron in the lounge."What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low-sodium freaks."Sam snapped making me smirk despite the tense situation. He turned to Sarah who was bent over a cupboard."Hey, d'you find any iron?"

I shook my head frustrated while Sarah began to rummage faster."No. What's it for?"

"Iron repels evil spirits but it's gotta be pure. Hurry."Sam explained, his voice raised in panic. He ran into the sitting room, flicking on the lights which flickered and dimmed. Sarah and I followed, rushing around the room in search of iron. He tilted his head into the phone by his ear.""Uh, Dean, give me a sec, don't go anywhere."

"Look in the chair. Sometimes the seats."I instructed to Sarah and she tipped the chairs upside down. I began inspecting the drawers, pulling them out and flinging any unnecessary items out the way. The two lounge doors slammed shut making all three of us jump and spin around. A strong wind blew through the room sending papers flying and the hair to shield my eyesight.

Just as I wiped it from my face, a little girl in a white Victorian dress rounded the corner, dragging her doll along the floor by her left foot. The razor caught the light as she turned, twinkling maliciously in her other hand. Her face that was supposed to hold the innocence only a child can hold, was darkened with what looks like smudged cracks.

"Sam?"Sarah called, her voice breaking in fear. Sam backed up, keeping Sarah behind him while I went the other way, trying to distract the girl as much as I could. She walked closer, moving in an inhuman manner."That is just so wrong."Sarah whimpered, making my eyes flicker to her nervously. Sam continued to back up and fell into the fire stand holding all the implements, grabbing the poker. The girl roared, her face stretching and shivering after seeing him coming towards her. Sam swung the poker at the ghost making her disappear in a mist."Iron?"

"Yeah."I confirmed, walking hesitantly towards them, glancing around the room. Sam panted, out of breath due to the stressful situation. After a moments pause of looking around, Sam picked the phone back up.

"Sammy, you okay? Kat?"Dean's panicked voice called from the other line.

"Yeah, for now."Sam sighed.

"How we gonna waste her?"Dean questioned. Sarah stood beside me, wrapping her arms around herself.

"I don't know, she was already cremated. There's nothing left to burn."I explained, furrowing my eyebrows and moving closer to Sam and the phone.

"Then how's she still around?"Dean asked.

Sam sighed, running a hand through his hair."There must be something else."

Sarah's eyes widened slightly and she moved towards us."Sam wait. We used to handle antique dolls at the auction."

"Well that's fascinating Sarah but is it important right now?"Sam said, furrowing his eyebrows. I raised an eyebrow at her in question.

"Well back then they use to make the dolls in the kids image, I mean everything, they would use the kid's real hair."Sarah explained making my head snap to Sam. I snatched the phone from him and held it to my ear.

"Dean, Sarah said the doll might have the kid's real hair. Human remains, same as bones."I told him. Both of us paused in thought, coming to the same realization at the same time. "The Mausoleum!"We yelled. He hung up the phone just as the lights started to flicker. We spun frantically as they switched off sending the room in darkness, the only light was the moon shining through the window.

Wind rose again, sending more papers across the room. Sam stepped forward, raising the poker in defense. I stayed back with Sarah, keeping her behind me in protection. Suddenly, a heavy cupboard flew across the floor, knocking Sam over and pinning him to the ground. I jumped into action, running over to him. Sarah followed, kneeling by his side and calling his name.

I heard a small noise from my right and turned only to come face to face with the girl. She smiled cruelly before raising her hand and pushing on my chest, throwing me across the room. I hit the wall hard, crashing down onto a small table. I heard both Sam and Sarah yell my name before a loud yell was heard followed by a thud. I tilted my head to the side with a groan to see Sarah had been thrown into the wall next to me. I pulled myself onto my hands and knees and crawled towards her, trapping her body between mine and the wall in protection. The girl slowly approached, her eyes darkening as she raised the razor. I heard Sam grunt and yell but didn't risk a look, only keeping my eyes on the ghost. Sarah was whimpering behind me, clutching to the back of my top.

Just as she raised the razor, I lunged forward, my hand gripping the poker that had been discarded on the floor."No!"I heard Sam yell from behind me. I spun around, swinging the iron bar round but it hit nothing as the girl screamed and burned to ash, reappearing in the painting.

I look towards Sam and Sarah, gauging any injuries. But what I saw defiantly didn't look hurtful or uncomfortable..well for them anyway. Sam was led over Sarah, covering her protectively. When he pulled back slightly, they just stared at each other, small smiles on their faces. I shifted awkwardly, feeling like a giant third wheel at the moment. Sam seemed to notice my presence as he sat up, pulling Sarah with him. They both sat on the floor, Sarah still curled up close to his side.

The phone rang in my back pocket, breaking the awkward silence. I sighed in relief before answering."Sam, you good?"

"It's Kat. But not bad."I breathed out. Sam lent back against the wall with Sarah, both looking exhausted. I hobbled over, feeling a deep pain in my back meaning I most likely bruised it, and sat the other side of Sam with a loud groan. My eyes found the painting, closing my eyes in relief when I saw everything was back where it was supposed to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam and Sarah stood watching the painting being crated up as Dean and I approached. After the eventful night we had, Dean had picked us up and driven us to the motel for some deserved sleep, promising Sarah that we would meet her back at the auction house the next morning.

Dean held up some papers as we came to a stop."This was archived in the county records. The Merchant's adopted daughter Melanie. Know why she was up for adoption? 'Cause her real family was murdered in their beds."

"She killed them?"Sarah asked shocked, her eyes flickering to the little girl in the painting just as it was covered.

"Yeah. Who'd suspect her? Sweet little girl."I smirked in sarcasm, looking between the three of them."So then she kills Isaiah and his family. The old man takes the blame. His spirit's been trying to warn people ever since."I explained, shrugging.

"So where's this one go?"The worker asked, looking up at Sarah.

"Take it out back and burn it."Sarah ordered. Everyone stopped and looked at her in surprise."I'm serious guys. Thanks."She smiled. The workers glanced at each other but shrugged, dragging the crate away."So why'd the girl do it?"

"Killing others? Killing herself? Some people are just born tortured. So when they die, their spirits are just as dark."Sam sighed.

"Maybe. I don't really care. It's over, we move on."Dean said, smirking.

"Ahh..."Sarah sighed sadly, her eyes falling in realization. She shoved her hands into her pant pockets, rolling on the balls of her feet."I guess this means you're leaving."

Dean stared at Sam then Sarah, Sam staring back with a clear question in his eyes. Dean didn't seem to get it though cause his faced remained blank. I rolled my eyes and gripped his sleeve, smirking at the pair."We'll go wait in the car. See you Sarah."

I tugged gently on Dean's sleeve but for a moment, he didn't move, just shifted his gaze awkwardly between them. I chuckled gently, sending an apologetic look to Sam before pulling Dean away.

"I'm the one that burned the doll, destroyed the spirit, but don't thank me or anything."Dean grumbled as I dragged him away.

"Awe, Dean. You were very brave."I teased, grinning when he shot me a glare. My gaze softened and I smiled genuiley."Thank you."

"What for?"He asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"You saved my life too."I said softly. We reached the Impala and lent against it the back end, waiting for Sam.

"You should know I'd do anything for you."He breathed out, staring into my eyes. My breath caught in my throat as his gaze flickered down to my lips and back up. His eyes darkened and he started to slowly lean in, turning his body to face mine. I bit my lip, leaning forward also. Everything seemed to slow down as his warm breath tickled my face, the smell of mint invading my senses. He closed his eyes, reaching a hand up around my waist to pull me in.

Suddenly, the door to the auction house flung open making us jump apart. I blushed deeply, avoiding all contact as I edge away from him. He cleared his throat loudly, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

Completely unaware of what just occurred, Sam strode out. Sarah looked sadly after him before closing the door. I bit my lip in thought and moved to the back door, Dean going for the drivers. Both of us tried to avoid eye contact but neither could resist the urge to look up. A loud knock made our attention's snap towards the door.

Sarah opened it with a wide smile on her face, stepping closer. Sam lent down, cupping her face in his hands and crashed his lips to her's. Sarah rested her hands on his waist, tugging him closer as the kiss became more passionate. I couldn't help the glance towards Dean and saw him staring at me with gentle eyes. There was something within them that I hadn't ever noticed before but I couldn't put my finger on what it was. I broke the connection and looked back to Sam and Sarah, feeling happy that he finally got what he wanted.

"That's my boy."I whispered and climbed into the car, Dean following. I could see his eyes flickering to me through the rear-view mirror.I took a deep breath, my heart seeming to be ready to burst out my chest. I wasn't imagining it was I? Dean really did almost kiss me. Did that mean....he couldn't.....did he love me back?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 310 32
Meet Ashley Singer. A hunter's daughter. Her mother is Ella Singer and her father is Bobby Singer. Join Ashley as she joins in the family business, k...
96.3K 3.9K 24
*I do not own Supernatural or any of the characters* *Cover by @alecvert* ~This is book two! Read book one first!~ Alex and Gabriel tried to li...
21.4K 364 71
Kennedy Mae Ryan grew up as normal a girl could get. She never thought tragedy could strike so abruptly. But it did. Her parents were violently kill...
70.3K 2.3K 24
The night Stephanie Cale died shattered the Winchester family, Bobby Singer is even struggling to hide it. So, when Stevie makes a reappearance and i...