"World So Cold" (Falling Skie...

By Explosionss

They came without warning , destroyed everything in their path and wiped off most of humanity. But 2 years la... More

Chapter One : "Danger Lurking"
Chapter Two : "Danger Lurking pt.2"
Chapter Three : "Safe & Sound"
Chapter Four : "Damaged"
Chapter Five : "Different"
Chapter Six : "Hide, Seek, and then Reveal"
Chapter Seven : "Walking on tight ropes"
Chapter Eight : "Walking on tight ropes pt.2"
Chapter Nine : "Uncertain"
Chapter Ten : "Haunted"
Soundtracks :))
Chapter Eleven : "Sudden Attacks"
Chapter Twelve : "Acts of Courage"
Just a little word ....
Chapter Thirteen : "Losing Reality"
Chapter Fourteen : "Lost"
Chapter Fifteen : "Old friends ..... New enemies"
just an update ... or a note idk :)
Chapter Sixteen : "Reunited"
Chapter Seventeen : "Long Haul"
Chapter Eighteen : "Homecoming"
Chapter Nineteen : "Heart Monitor"
Chapter Twenty : "Fright Night"
Chapter Twenty One : "Aftermath"
Chapter Twenty Two: "Liberty Tree"
Author's note.
Chapter Twenty Three : "High Hopes"
Chapter Twenty Four : "Little bundle of Joy"
Chapter Twenty Five: "Locked Up"
Bump! - sorry : /
Chapter Twenty Seven : "Inside Karen's Lair .."
Chapter Twenty Eight : "If I Lose Myself"
Chapter Twenty Nine : "Jacksonville"
Chapter Thirty : "Chasing Hybrids"
Chapter Thirty One : "Under Influence"
Chapter Thirty Two : "Resurface"
Chapter Thirty Three : "The Mason Reunion"
Chapter Thirty Four : "Father and Son"
Chapter Thirty Five : "Lourdes"
Author's Note :) not an update ..
Chapter Thirty Six : "Whack a' Mole"
Chapter Thirty Seven : "Maggie's Last Lullaby"
Chapter Thirty Eight : "Grid"
Chapter Thirty Nine : "Leaving Charleston"
Less than 5 chapters left ^.^
Chapter Fourty : "Calm Before The Storm"
Chapter Fourty One : "Knock 'em Down"
Chapter Fourty Two : "True Colors"
Chapter Fourty Three : "The Mighty Fall"
Chapter Fourty Four : "Battlecry" (Finale)

Chapter Twenty Six : "Taken Away"

287 6 0
By Explosionss

 Nick, Harry and the other kids went to the forest through the back of the skitter camp. Deni, Arion and I ran towards the camp to alarm everyone that she's here.

 "Dad!!" I shouted while running. The hell , she could be inside the building by now. "Benji!!!" I turned around and saw Deni signalling me to go to the forest so I ran to her and she said "Arion sensed she's here".

 We trekked the forest , looking at every tree, caves and all the possible hiding places. I can still feel her, she's gotta be here somewhere.

=======================================================

 Tom's P.O.V

 "What shall we do Mr. President?" Ms. Peralta asked after she heard Hal's revelation. "I don't know , but this news shouldn't spread out , understand?" I asked and she nodded. If the people of Charleston finds out that Hal is one of the moles , it will be a miracle if they would exile him. I'm afraid they might want him dead.

 "But Mr. President , how are we gonna remove the eye bug?" she then asked me.

 "I'll talk to Anne, Ben and Cochise about this. We have to remove it from him" I said and then looked at her.

 Hal can't be punished for something he didn't do , it's the pest who did it , not him. Then I saw Dan through the clear window coming into the office.

 "Marina , can Dan and I have a minute?" I asked and the she left.

 "Tom" Dan said as soon as he came in. "Dan, what do you want?" I asked. "I don't want to be suspicious of anyone but Jeanne thinks that the real Lourdes is gone and the one that we have here is the clone" he then said and laid out several pictures of Lourdes sneaking out of the camp.

 "But she's been helpful. Don't you think that if she's the clone , she should have killed one of us by now" I said to him.

 "I know. But Anthony's missing remember? He may have found out about it so it killed him. We don't know their plans" he then said.

 " I know, okay we'll keep an eye on her" I said and then he nodded and left. I couldn't tell him the news about Hal , he's gonna start questioning me again.

=============================================================

Anne's P.O.V

 After several minutes , Alexis fell asleep. I can't believe what I just saw , she is so advanced. But then , I might just be hallucinating a bit. I haven't had a good sleep for days. After I tucked her in , I went back tot he clinic to check on Lourdes.

 "How's everything?" I asked her as soon as I got there.

 "Everything's fine. How's Alexis?" she asked and then smiled at me. "She's a one happy kid" I said. "You know Anne, I'm actually quite envious of her"

 "Why?"

 "Because she's just born. To a baby's eyes, everything is new and normal. She doesn't even know an apocalypse happened"

 "Yeah" I said and then went to the table to continue my study of Jordan's tests. I need to figure out the effects of being a hybrid and what does it exactly mean for a kid.

===========================================================

 "Where are you Karen?" I kept trying to connect to her but to no answer. I can still feel her energy , she's still here somewhere.

 "Ben!!" Nick called out. "Hey, did you saw her?" I asked as they ran towards us. "No, we already made a whole circle , the whole jungle is empty" he said , panting.

 "She might be somewhere near the camp" Harry suddenly said.

 "You're right. Benji, let's go" Deni told me and then we all started running downhill , eager to catch Karen and make her pay for every single thing that she did to us.

 Then suddenly, a space ship flew up from the middle of the woods. "Fire!" I commanded and they all shot it , but wasn't able to bring it down. We ran as fast as we could to go near it , it's about to take off , but the ramp is still open. I can't see if Karen is in there.

 "Come on Ben, I'll give you a lift" Harry said and then positioned his hands , he's gonna push me up. I nodded and then readied myself.

 "Ready?"

 "Yeah" I said and then he threw me 20 feet into the air , I was able to hold on to the closing ramp. Just in time to squeak inside the space ship.

 As soon as I got in , countless skitters turned their attention into me. "Crap" I thought to myself and just launched myself at them even though I'll lose and I'll probably be their hostage.

==================================================================

 Deni's P.O.V

 Just after Ben got in , the ship gained altitude and it became impossible for us to catch up to it. "Let's go to the camp and say it to Prof. Mason" Nick said and then we went there.

 "What is going on?" Col. Weaver asked after he saw all of us running towards the inside of the building. "Karen's just here. Ben slipped into her ship and then it took off" I said and then continued to run to Mr. Mason's office.

  We didn't even knocked, we just came in. "What's going on?"he asked and then stood up from his chair. "Mr. Mason , Karen's just here. We saw her ship leaving and Ben left with her" I said. "Why would Ben leave with her?" he then asked us.

 I looked at Nick and he explained the situation. "We sensed Karen in the woods. So we ran out to find her. But then we saw an Espheni ship leaving ... rising up above the trees. We started shooting at it , but we're not able to bring it down. Ben decided to sneak into the ship and take matters to his own hands" he said while looking at him.

 "And you let him do it?"

  Suddenly, Tector came into the room with Col. Weaver. "What happened Now?" Mr. Mason asked them.

 "Tell him what happened Tector"

 "After the patrol , we we're able to go back here despite our trucks being blown up. Matt and the rest of us trekked the woods in order to come back here. "

 "Damn it Tector just say it"

 "Matt's missing ... and I saw the Espheni ship rise up from the woods" Tector told him and then Mr. Mason ran out of the office. I looked at Colonel Weaver and he's giving me the "We're-in-a-big-trouble" look.

 I hope Benji and Matt are okay.

==================================================================

 When I became conscious again , I looked around and saw an all steel room. Then I realized, I am chained into the wall. My hands are up apart and my feet are together , forming a letter "Y" formation.

My battle with the skitters didn't last long, I was hit one of those electric scepters that they use and I just blacked out. Then the door opened and Karen came in.

 "Oh look who's awake now" she said smiling at me.

 "Why did you come to Charleston?" I asked her and she walked to me and touched my face. "I'm just paying a visit" she then said and then pressed my cheeks with her fingers really hard. Her nails are actually quite sharp that's why I felt blood dripping out of the small cuts.

 "You have a great fighting spirit Ben. Imagine , you tried to kill dozens of skitters" she said and then walked towards the door.

 "Let me go"

 "No Ben. I won't , our time is running out. Our cannon will be completed and the grid will go up soon. And after that , all humans will die. I have to save you Ben" she said and then the door suddenly opened.

 "No!!" I shouted , it can't be. A skitter brought Matt into my view. I don't know if he's just unconscious or she killed him already.

 "What do you want?" I asked her.

 "I only want one thing from you Ben. And that is be connected with our Masters again" she said. No, I'm not getting harnessed again. I don't want to.

 "I don't want to" I said.

 "Then Matt will be harnessed and you'll die" she said and then smiled at me.

=======================================================================

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 3K 50
Ellen knew the future of humanity was uncertain and if the remaining human's wouldn't put aside their hatred for the intruders, all would be lost... ...
34K 831 16
8,000. That's the number of humans that made it off planet earth before it turned into a ball of radiation. Idabelle Watson being one of those human...
118K 4.8K 12
❝So you think it's just a coincidence that your name happens to be Jack Frost and you're able to create snow?❞ ❝It's that or believing that I'm actua...
71.6K 1.1K 35
"Just say the word and we'll take on the world. Just say you're hurt and we'll face the worst" ◇ This will not follow Scott and Stiles a lot but will...