"World So Cold" (Falling Skie...

נכתב על ידי Explosionss

They came without warning , destroyed everything in their path and wiped off most of humanity. But 2 years la... עוד

Chapter One : "Danger Lurking"
Chapter Two : "Danger Lurking pt.2"
Chapter Three : "Safe & Sound"
Chapter Four : "Damaged"
Chapter Five : "Different"
Chapter Six : "Hide, Seek, and then Reveal"
Chapter Seven : "Walking on tight ropes"
Chapter Eight : "Walking on tight ropes pt.2"
Chapter Nine : "Uncertain"
Chapter Ten : "Haunted"
Soundtracks :))
Chapter Eleven : "Sudden Attacks"
Chapter Twelve : "Acts of Courage"
Just a little word ....
Chapter Thirteen : "Losing Reality"
Chapter Fourteen : "Lost"
Chapter Fifteen : "Old friends ..... New enemies"
just an update ... or a note idk :)
Chapter Sixteen : "Reunited"
Chapter Seventeen : "Long Haul"
Chapter Eighteen : "Homecoming"
Chapter Nineteen : "Heart Monitor"
Chapter Twenty : "Fright Night"
Chapter Twenty Two: "Liberty Tree"
Author's note.
Chapter Twenty Three : "High Hopes"
Chapter Twenty Four : "Little bundle of Joy"
Chapter Twenty Five: "Locked Up"
Chapter Twenty Six : "Taken Away"
Bump! - sorry : /
Chapter Twenty Seven : "Inside Karen's Lair .."
Chapter Twenty Eight : "If I Lose Myself"
Chapter Twenty Nine : "Jacksonville"
Chapter Thirty : "Chasing Hybrids"
Chapter Thirty One : "Under Influence"
Chapter Thirty Two : "Resurface"
Chapter Thirty Three : "The Mason Reunion"
Chapter Thirty Four : "Father and Son"
Chapter Thirty Five : "Lourdes"
Author's Note :) not an update ..
Chapter Thirty Six : "Whack a' Mole"
Chapter Thirty Seven : "Maggie's Last Lullaby"
Chapter Thirty Eight : "Grid"
Chapter Thirty Nine : "Leaving Charleston"
Less than 5 chapters left ^.^
Chapter Fourty : "Calm Before The Storm"
Chapter Fourty One : "Knock 'em Down"
Chapter Fourty Two : "True Colors"
Chapter Fourty Three : "The Mighty Fall"
Chapter Fourty Four : "Battlecry" (Finale)

Chapter Twenty One : "Aftermath"

310 7 2
נכתב על ידי Explosionss

 As soon as I'm sure that it's over and my family is safe , I ran as fast as I could outside to look for Deni , only to see the skitter camp on fire. "No .. no" I thought to myself as I'm making way there. I looked around and saw countless of bodies lying on the ground.

 I ran as fast as I could to get to the camp , I can't lose her now. I saw Deni standing just outside the fence looking at the still burning wreckage. "Deni!!" I called out to her. She turned around and said "Ben?" and ran into me.

 "How are you? Are you okay?" I asked her as I am looking if she's hurt or something. "I'm okay" she said and then hugged me tight. "It's okay. You're safe now" I told her and then asked what happened to the camp, she then grabbed my hand and led me towards there.

 I saw skitters and deharnessed kids lying on the ground. Those who are still alive were able to move away from the fire and are now safe. "Are you sure no one's left inside?" I asked her and she nodded.

 "But Benji, I have to tell you something" she said and then ran towards the survivors, I decided to follow her. "What is it?" I asked and she showed me an unconscious and tied up Estella.

 "She's the mole Ben" she said and the other kids agreed.

=================================================================

Tom's P.O.V

 After I'm sure that Anne is okay. I started to help the remaining soldiers on bringing out the bodies of those who died. Most of them are familiar faces that I bump into everyday.

 "Tom" I heard someone call my name so I turned around and saw Marina just came out of her room. "Are you okay?" I asked her.

 "Yes? ... Oh my God" she said when she looked at the bodies being carried out , one of them is Gen. Briggs. Murich told me that the attack will not happen , but it's obvious that he's wrong. I started to walk outsides to see the damage and go to talk to him when I saw Ben carrying Estella on his back like she's a sack of rice.

 "What's happening?" I asked.

 "She's the mole" he said and then I ran back inside and into the clinic where we can contain her. "Lourdes?" I called out to her and she came out.

 "What Tom?" she asked.

 "We got the mole . Where's the bed?" I asked and she ran back inside to pull out the bed. We then removed the rope on Estella's wrists and replaced it with thick straps on the side of the bed. "How'd you know she's the mole?" I asked Ben.

 "Dad, she blew up the skitter camp" he said and then looked at me.

 "Are the others alright?"

 "I'll bring Deni and the remaining survivors here. Many died" he said and then walked out of the clinic. Estella is the mole , I really can't believe it.

================================================================

Pope's P.O.V

 "Don't talk anymore Craze it's okay" I told her while she's in my arms. The metal rod poked through her. "Where's the kid?" she asked , pertaining to Matt.

 "He's still inside. He'll come out now"

 "Is he alive?"

 "He's a tough guy" I said to her. "Pope , if we ever get out of this place. Promise me you'll steal a car and we'll go somewhere"

 "To where"

 "Disneyland" she said and then smiled.

 "Disneyland huh?"

 "Yeah. Just you, Me and Matt"

 "And you finally got his name right" I said to her and she smiled at me. I know that any moment she'll die , she already lost a lot of blood. I just hope Matt comes out so she could see him before she closes her eyes.

=======================================================================

 I ran back outside to go to Deni and the others on the Skitter camp. I looked around on the badlands and saw just how many innocent lives were taken. How many soldiers and civilians died tonight.

 I saw Tector helping an injured guy , he lost his legs. I quickly turned away and ran towards Deni. "Do you guys wanna have a check up?" I asked them and all of them nodded. I can feel all of their sadness, hatred and confusion to what just happened. I can't help but think that I brought them to their death. They haven't been here for over 10 hours and half of them already died.

 As we walk out of the camp, I looked at Deni and she held my hands. "We're gonna be fine" I told her and she smiled me. The truth is , we don't know what's gonna happen.

 When we arrived on the clinic , we saw just how many people have been injured. Lourdes is treating 3 patients at the same time and all the other Doctors are really busy too. I helped Deni up to the table even if she told me she's fine.

 "We need to make sure"

 "But I'm fine Benji" she said. "It's just a check up okay?" I told her and then I heard Dad called out my name so I went to him. "Can I talk to you?" he asked.

 "Of course" I said and then we moved into the corner to have a conversation and also to make way for the big amount of persons coming through the door.

 "I thought Murich said the attack won't happen?" he asked.

 "I thought so too" I told him.

 "Where is he anyway?"

 "He's gone" I said to him. I saw Murich's burned body along with the other skitters. This is all Estella and Karen's fault. "Murich's dead?"

 "Yes" I said to him. And then suddenly , Estella became conscious and started talking again, "Professor Mason, How does it feel like to have a taste of our preliminary attack?" she said.

 "Preliminary attack?"

 "Yes Professor. Karen's been patient with you , and so as all the other Overlords. But they find you now as only a pain in their asses. They want to get rid of you , Karen wants to get rid of you"

 "So she sent you here?" Dad asked. I moved away from her view just so she can't see me , and if she's planning to do something , I'll be able to apprehend here.

 "Yes. This is all Karen's plan Professor" she said and then Dad pointed his gun at her. "Do you have any idea how many people died tonight?".

 "You only have yourself to blame Professor. This is the product of your continuous to resist our occupation".

 "We're gonna continue resisting"

 "Then this event will happen over and over again. You only have yourself to blame" Estella said to him.

 "Don't listen to her Dad. It's the eyebug talking" I told him.

 "No it's not Ben! . I came here with my own will . I'm actually surprised that you haven't sensed my connection with our masters in all the months that I've been here"

 Estella doesn't have an eyebug?. I looked at Dad and saw how much he wants to shoot her. "Go ahed Ben , tell your Dad what Karen told you. About Hybrids like us" she then said.

 "What is she talking about?" Dad asked.

 "I-I don't know"

 "Sai it Ben" he commanded. And then Estella was able to break free from all the thick straps , she's heading for Dad and it happened very fast. I did the ebst thing I can do to stop her from hurting him. So I immediately grabbed her by the neck.

  "Let Me Go!!" she shouted. All the other persons on the clinic started to move away from us, in fear of getting hurt. I felt a weird feeling , it's a mix of hatred and sorrow. I brought out my knife and stabbed her in the neck, much to everyone's horror.

 "Ben .. "Dad said , shocked. I looked around and saw everyone staring at me , I can feel her blood dripping to my hands ... flowing out endlessly. I looked to Deni , and she's scared.

 Then I looked to Dad and he said "Your eyes .. it's red again".

=================================================================

Matt's P.O.V

 I went out to the ground to see if I could help when I saw Pope in the middle of the field holding Crazy Lee in his arms. My heart is beating fast , no she can't die. As making my way there , I saw Lyle's dead body. And also , countless others who are still out there lying the ground.

 "Pope?" I asked him as soon as I got there. He just nodded at me and looked at her.

 "Matt" she said , the pain is very obvious in her voice. Then I saw the metal rod that impaled her. "I'm here" I said to her.

 "Once I get out of this thing, we're going to Disneyland okay?" she said. Crazy Lee has been very close to me these past months. She told me about her old life , how she had a daughter named "Isabella". And also how she did her best to become a good mother.

 I just nodded at her and she smiled. Then she grabbed her necklace and slowly gave it to me. "Take it" she said. After I put it on , she smiled again and I saw her eyes starting to close.

 "No .. No .." I said repeating. But she's gone. I looked to Pope and saw him tearing up, I am shocked to see how affected he is.

 "Don't worry kid , we're gonna be fine" he said. I looked to the horizon and saw the light of the sun coming into view.

======================================================================

Tom's P.O.V

 Hybrids? I thought to myself. I looked at Ben and saw how his eyes changed color in just seconds. I can't lose him again. I asked Deni to help him clean up and then I pushed Estella's body to the side and covered it with a curtain. She's right , this is all my fault.

 Then suddenly , Dan and Larsen came rushing in  to the clinic carrying Jeanne. "Lourdes!! quick!!" he shouted and she came in to check on her.

 "She has wounds on her shoulder. The blood started clot a bit that's why the flow of blood is lessened" Lourdes said while getting some alcohol and band aids and other stuffs to cover her wounds.

 "What happened to her?" I asked Dan. "We found her on a storage room , I saw the blood coming out of the door and when I looked inside it's her" he said. I hope Jeanne's okay.

 Then Cochise went inside the clinic. "Are you okay?" I asked him and he said he is. "But Tom , I have to tell you something" he said.

 "What is it?"

 "A part of our complex have exploded".

 "How are the others? The weapon?"

 "3 of my men died. The weapon is safe"

=====================================================================

 "What the hell were you thinking?" Deni asked as we walked towards me room. "She's gonna hurt Dad" I said to her. And when we got inside I quickly removed my shirt off and wiped the blood on my hands.

 "What's gonna happen now Benji? What's gonna happen to us?" she asked , pertaining to what she heard about the hybrids.

 I went to her and hugged her tight. "I'll never let anything happen to you" I said to her in order to ease the nervousness that she feels.

 "But Benji , the whole Charleston camp is damaged. God knows what they're gonna do next" she said and then looked to my eye.

 "Then we'll be ready for them. We'll kill Karen. You and I , we'll torture her, make her feel every pain that we're feeling right now". I can feel the hatred going back , maybe it's time to use it against Karen. She said I'm a hybrid ... then I'm going to embrace it.

================================================================

   that's it :) Please comment and tell me what you think :)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

464 2 12
Skyelar Bishop had a really great life before the invasion. But once the aliens invaded, her life changed; and not for the better. At the start, it w...
9K 813 24
Remember the awful shower scene with Sang? That scene is now reimagined with Sang not being human and drawing her true mates to her in order to resc...
714 6 26
it's been 5 months since the war against the alien began, and Eléa and Elisa, 2 french young girls of 18 years, try to survive in this chaotic world...
1.6K 99 39
[COMPLETE & UNEDITED/UNREVISED] [WORD COUNT: 52,929 Most Impressive Rankings: #1 in Alien Romance #1 in Scifi-Adventure #3 in Fated-Mates Tati is one...