Broken Misery (H.Styles Fanfi...

Od xI_Am_Uniquex

A Dark Harry Styles fanfiction Sequel to Misery Loves Company The doorknob starts shaking and turning, a key... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Not the End of One Direction!
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue
What happens in Tesco stays in Tesco
The Easter Bunnies
Stress Relief
The Fucking House
Money, Honey
The proposal
I Love you...Two
Little Bean
Babysitter
"It's A..."
Labor-Inducing Sex

Chapter 25

314 12 3
Od xI_Am_Uniquex

Happy New year!❤

-Katexx

----------------

Chapter 25

Alfie isn't talking to me.

I've called, sent emails, text messages, Facebook messages, Twitter DMs, and even pathetically tried his old MySpace page and searched for Lewis in the white pages, but came out unsuccessful. But with all the messages sent, so far I haven't gotten a single response. None at all. And since iMessage shows when the person has read your text, I know he's seen all of them. Every call I've made was sent directly to voicemail, so I assume he's been manually declining them. Also, his Facebook and Twitter pages have been very active, but even when I write on his wall or directly tweet him, he hasn't bothered to reply. And the tweet part was a mistake, because then I saw the number of followers increase dramatically on his page. I believe it made it worse.

Today is New Year's Eve, and I wanted nothing more to apologize to my best friend and make sure things were good. But things seem to be far from being good, and I find myself yelling in frustration at my phone. I never wanted his homosexual relationship to be so public, and it's not like he's hiding, anyway. I don't understand why it would cause so much drama. But I should've never gotten him involved in this life. We were so good before Harry came back and had to ruin it all.

Scratch that. I refuse to blame Harry on this one when it's all my doing. I demanded that Alfie pass for my pretend boyfriend. I involved him in this life and I agreed to join Harry on this holiday. For the entire morning, Harry has been nothing but supportive and helpful, searching through the white pages with me and sending Twitter DMs to Alfie until he was blocked and reported. On a normal day I would've laughed at Alfie's dark humor for reporting Harry, but after his account was blocked for a minute and a half, causing a small but visible distress in the entire One Direction fandom, things weren't funny anymore.

After so many tries, I finally accepted the fact that Alfie was going to be angry for a while, and I told myself that when school started again I'd be able to give a proper and fuller apology. For now, I know I have to settle with what I get from him, which is absolutely nothing.

My friendship with Alfie has gone downwards just like my friendship with Camilla has. Maybe I just suck at having close friends, because clearly I can't really keep them.

Then last night, I was trying to fall asleep but the guest bed isn't nearly as comfortable as Harry's, and I stayed up for quite a while just thinking. An idea popped in my head that I meant to talk about with Harry, and while we're alone in his bedroom I'm thinking it's probably the best time. This way, if he gets angry, I won't be embarrassed in front of his family.

"I love your house in London, you know?" I start smoothly, just letting the words roll on my tongue casually. But when he looks up with an eyebrow kinked up, I swallow. "It's big and nice, very modern and -"

"Get to your point, Elena," he encourages rudely, but without raising his voice.

"And I know you said you wouldn't let me live anywhere else but with you," I continue. Harry rolls his eyes and motions for me to go on with his forefinger, raining an eyebrow. So I go on. "Well, you're going back on tour and now that paps know that I've been living at your place, I thought that maybe it'd be best if I moved into an apartment. Just to divert the attention, right? And I have a car now - which I still think is too much but whatever - and I could be closer to school."

The clock ticking is the only thing I hear in the room. Four thirty something. Four thirty something else. I wait for Harry to snap, to scream and to reprimand me saying all that crap about how I belong to him, but he doesn't react. "That's... that's actually a good idea," he admits, though his face seems uncertain.

It's not that I don't want to live with him anymore. He's not even going to be home very often, but if we want to make this relationship work eventually, maybe it'd be good to have my own place to escape once in a while. Harry can be rough around the edges, and having a flat would be just somewhere I go when Harry and I become too much for our own sanity.

The paparazzi thing is true, too. Considering that I've apparently been followed for a while in and out of school and back at the house, it would be safer for me to live elsewhere that isn't too far from everything. It would take them longer to find where I live, as well.

"It's not that I don't want to live with you," I justify anyway, in case he decides to morph into an angry bastard like he usually is. "But while you're gone, it'd just be safer to live closer to the city, but still close enough to your house. And I'd have a lot less cleaning to do."

He smirks. "I'd like to see you in a maid's outfit."

"Shut up."

His deep stomach laughter roars in the room. "But I agree it'd better and safer if you were in a condo. I know the house is protected, but at least in a building you'd have more security -"

"I said an apartment, Harry. Not a condo. I don't have millions to put on a place to live and I just need a small one-bedroom place to be comfortable." A condo. A condo!

Now, the idea doesn't please him, based off the snarl that appeared on his face. "You can't invest in a flat, Elena. It's not even an investment, it's a waste of money. And because it's for your safety, I'm going to pay. We'll go condo hunting as soon as we get back to London."

This isn't going as planned, so I try to stay calm and take a deep breath. "You know what? Forget the entire idea, Harry. I'll stay at your house."

I'm not sure if his goal is to make me stay at his place, or just to upset me, but there's no way in hell that I'd let him pay for a place to live. I imagine that he knows that and he just wants to upset me, but he seems genuinely confused. "What? Why? It's a brilliant idea."

No. "Let's forget this conversation. I'm going to go see if your mom needs any help for dinner." I make a move to get up from the bed where our monopoly board is now empty from just finishing a game, but Harry grabs my elbow before my foot hits the floor. "Harry, please."

"What is it, now? God, you're so annoying."

"Then let me go," I argue, pulling on my arm. When he doesn't let go and gives me that angry look, I growl and sit with my legs curled under my body. "I'm sick of you paying for everything. The car is too much, so you're certainly not paying for my flat too. I can do it and I have a job. Please just trust me for once."

He rolls his eyes. "I trust you, or else you'd be locked up in this room with chains on your legs and arms." I know he's joking, but he doesn't let it show. Well, I think he's joking. "Living in London is expensive, Elena. And it's only going to be temporary, just until the whole thing dies down. I mean, you're on fucking Sugarscape every three minutes. So I'll pay for a couple of months until you come back home. And you're coming on tour with me anyway, so why waste tour money on a flat you won't even be in."

"Fine then," I grin. "I'll live on campus. I'm sure someone's looking for a roommate, and I used to enjoy living in a dorm. It's safe, and I'll make more friends."

He snorts. "Safe. For fuck's sake, Elena. I kidnapped you in a dorm without even anyone noticing. How the hell is it supposed to be safe?" I cringe at the thought, but he notices and lowers his voice apologetically. "And what if I want to visit that flat of yours once in a while? How can I do it if you're in a dorm?"

"Easy. Find someone else to kidnap, you seem to be good at it," I snap and push the board off the bed. He doesn't have time to catch me that I'm already out of the door and running down the stairs to the kitchen.

Today's the first day we fight in a week. Though I don't think it can actually be considered as a serious fight, it's still the first time since Christmas Eve that we get into an argument. Anne forced him to call me Majesty all week, to serve me breakfast in bed and to run me a bath (which at first thought it was going to be to his advantage, but soon realized that there was no way he was coming in with me). We spent most of our time in the yard or playing games, and luckily there were two days that we managed to go out and shopping around town. Harry couldn't come, he would've been too easy to spot, but I enjoyed my time with Anne and Gemma.

On the twenty-seventh of December, he had to temporarily go back to London to film a music video, and he came back on the twenty-eighth at night. He'd offered for me to go with him, but then he assumed that I'd probably stay there instead of coming back, so he asked his mom to 'babysit' me. His words, not mine. Anne reprimanded him for saying that, but she was more than pleased to have me to herself.

So when I walk into the kitchen, she's not surprised to find me sighing and sitting at the island while she cuts vegetables. "What did he do now?"

I chuckle lightly. "You know, just being Harry. Do you need any help?"

She hands over a bag of potatoes to peel, so I get up and go wash my hands quickly before doing the job. "Are you excited to go back to school? I know Gemma misses it. She won't admit it, but I see her pictures on Facebook and the comments on how she misses her friends."

"I guess I do kind of miss it," I admit, thinking of Alfie while I peel the potatoes with the adequate knife. "It's nice to be around people doing the same thing as you and not judging. Especially here in the UK, the people are just a lot less judgemental than in California."

"How so?"

"Well, here you have college before uni, so you already have a base and you kind of know what to expect. I feel like college helps you maturing, whereas in the States you just go to college straight from High School, so you're still a little lost, still immature, and you get into this huge school with so many people and you don't really know how to react."

Loud footsteps interrupt our conversation and we both look at the staircase where Harry is guiltily walking into the kitchen. He carefully takes a seat next to mine, almost asking for permission, but I only give him a small smile in response.

-----------------

Chapter End Notes:

Hello peeps!

Hope you're NYE was nice and you had fun with your family. Happy belated new year!❤

What do you think about Elena wanting to move out? Do you think she should? What about Harry?

Precautions for the next Chapter there'll be lots of drama!

So, I want to acknowledge the Hendall situation. To be honest with you I don't like seeing them together, it hurts, it hurts so so much. I can actually feel that my sanity is slowly slipping away. I can't even look at the pictures without cringing and hearing my heart shattering into pieces. I am sorry to anyone shipping them but I don't. I honestly don't like them together, I don't like Kendall nor her fam no offense to anyone here and hate is not accepted, I'll personally delete every hateful message! I know as long as Harry's happy I should just be happy for him and I AM but that doesn't really mean that I'm not hurting along the way. I never thought, I could love someone so much that it literally kills me seeing them with someone else. It's just my opinion.

Don't forget to comment and vote!!Thanks!:D

-Katexx

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

55.3K 3.3K 91
"Ari!" Louis hissed trying to draw me from my state of utter shock and disgust. "I know this is scary but you have to get out of here" he shouted ove...
94.2K 1.9K 22
Something happened. It was so wrong but felt so right. I must be insane. *** au // short story this is my first story on Wattpad and any feedback is...
1.1M 37.4K 32
• completed • 56.9K words • explicit • Harry stalks towards Louis, grabbing his hips. He wishes he could burn Louis with his fingertips the way Lou...
20.9K 377 69
ECSASY: An overwhelming fear of joy or happiness - "Tell me you hate me", he says. "I hate you", I say it, over and over and over again. "I hate you...