All you need is ME

By TheWitchAndTheCat

WARNING: mature content of boyxboy or better manxman story and actions. The story is R-rated, therefore you k... More

All you need is ME (MxM)
Prologue
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 12 (Hopefully "softer" version)
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15 (Part 1)
Ch. 15 (Part 2)
Ch. 15 (Part 3)
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21 (Part 1)
Ch. 21 (Part 2)
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24 (Part 1)
Ch. 24 (Part 2)
Ch. 25 (Part 1)
Ch. 25 (Part 2)
Ch. 26
Epilogue

Ch. 24 (Part 3)

59.8K 1.4K 112
By TheWitchAndTheCat

Hello there dear all :-))

I am finally posting part 3 of chapter 24 and we have  a short Alice POV... Sorry didn't update before, but couldn't make it.. Hope you'll enjoy it, let me know!

Thank you sooo much for your comments, votes and messages! I am super happy because this story reached and surpassed the 300.000 reads: THANK YOU!

Dedicated to all of you and in particular to HypnosG, hope you'll like it and thank you very much for always commenting! :-)

Cheers

EMMETT POV

The days went by in a flash and it seemed only yesterday Alice and Jordan came over to visit us, but it’s been almost a week already. We visited all sort of places in Dublin and went another time to have few one-on-one and Shane took few pictures of us and even a video; we visited outside Dublin following the line of the DART and saw Howth, which was a lovely little place right outside the capital and then Malahide and its castle. It felt like to be on holiday with Shane, even though he couldn’t come one day with us because of his duties; it was nice anyway to walk around with him and see new places and landscapes. We decided to visit London in summer and then to fly to the US to spend a couple of weeks with Alice.

Shane was thrilled by the idea, because he had never travelled out of Ireland and personally I couldn’t wait to see the world with him. My sister and friend were having a great time and we talked so much that many times we almost fell asleep on the couch and Jordan woke up slightly later in the morning and when we teased him about getting old he told us to kiss his ass. He hasn’t changed one bit, he was still the same old Jordan. I pressed him another time to talk to Alice and he promised me he would. I damn hope so.

Shane and I had our wild nights and I had no ideas whether we really kept extremely quiet and silent or if they decided to ignore it and pretend never heard anything. To be honest, didn’t care much, I was a grown up man and not anymore a teen-ager that had to hide it from his family. The desire of having Shane never diminished, if any, it only increased day by day. Talking about family, we never heard a word from Shane’s family and I was so damn glad about it, because just one wrong word would have meant hell for them, but they didn’t. They took the money and really left Shane alone.

Now I was looking at my brat, sitting on a bench of St. Stephen Green Park and exchanging messages with Enna; tomorrow night they were supposed to come over my place for dinner, but he insisted in wanting to cook something and there was no way to make him changed his mind, so I just gave up and let him have fun. No doubt that other bastard was probably there reading the messages, too, and just staring in adoration at his man. Seriously, they were quite the match. My eyes stopped at Shane’s messy and dark blonde hair and the sun made them shine of a ginger hidden shade and they look really wild, but beautiful; and his eyes were something I would look at for hours without getting tired. They reflected the light of the sun and shun even more bright and liquid, almost waving in fluid jade and blue.

He probably felt my stare, because he slightly tilted his head to the side and smiled in that typical way of his, looking like a provoking and troublesome brat. It was actually here we met for the first time, damn, I still remembered it very well, especially the ball he kicked on my face. And the way he suddenly kissed me and said he was gay and interested in me.

“Hey Shane, you remember we met here the first time?” I asked him lying down on his laps and enjoying the fine weather and cool breeze.

“Very well, sham. You had quite an attitude that day.” I snorted and he winked.

You had the attitude, brat and damn it, you kicked that ball really hard.” He chuckled and began to brush my hair.

“But you know what? After the second time we met, when I asked you for your name, I kept coming to this park every day in the hope to see you.” He confessed and shifted his gaze away. My fingers went on his chin and turned his head to look at me.

“Really?” I simply asked; Shane nodded. “That’s why you were here when we met again?”

“In part yes, in part because I really like this park and had the nth fight with them.” I saw a timid smile creeping on his face and I pulled down his head, to meet his lips with mine.

“Even more glad then that I decided to go and talk to you. We sure did start in some unconventional way.” He laughed and shook his head.

“Well, I hit on you in more than one way.” I chuckled thinking back at his first kiss and then at his punch. Well, it was called for.

“You can say that and your punches aren’t exactly nice, that was a damn hard one.”

“As if, tool, bet you didn’t even feel it, especially with all of these muscles and with your arrogant attitude and bloody stubbornness.” He poked my forehead and stuck out his tongue, earning a scowl and groan from me. “But you sure felt the kiss...”

“You’re such a provoking and cocky, brat, seriously.” His i-phone, which he was finally using, let out a beeping sound and it meant he received a message. “What is Enna going to cook? Did you tell him Alice will also make something?”

“I have no idea what he wants to prepare, but I think you should know him a bit by now and when he fixates on something, no bloody way to make him change his mind. He’s writing actually that Roman is curious to meet your friend and he hopes he’s not another conceited and overconfident bastard like you.” He grinned and showed me the message.

“That son of a ... he really wrote that.” I rolled my eyes and snorted. “Oh well, Jordan isn’t like that, so I’m curious how they’ll get along. I think Enna already likes Alice, after seeing her on Skype for your birthday.”

“I think you two are actually getting along fairly well, considering your identical natures and the fact that both of you are like territorial Alphas. And yes, Enna told me he can’t wait to meet your sister in person, he liked her very much at first and believe me, he’s never wrong once about people.”

“Obviously, Alice is like an angel of the sun, of course he likes her. And you just said that Roman guy and I are the same?” He gave me the duh-stare and I gave him a what-the-hell stare, but he shrugged and smirked evilly. “What? We are not the same...well, ok, we are very similar, that’s true. Changing subject, have you decided in which faculty and department you want to apply to?” He shook his head.

“I’m still thinking about a couple of options and anyway, have to study for that and I was considering DCU College and not Trinity.”

“Whichever you prefer; just let me know if you need help in anything.”

“You’re already helping me too bloody much.” He scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest. I smirked in my usual way and pulled his arms away, grabbing his wrists and lacing our fingers together.

“Stop complaining, brat.” Shane rolled his eyes, but I knew now he was happy whenever I took care of him.

He needed time to get used to it and still wasn’t easy, but he was slowly accepting the idea and letting me do it. I loved to take care of him and I’d give him the world. I thought again at our first days together and remembered when he confessed a couple of times how my changes of mood and my sudden reactions slightly scared him. I haven’t been acting like that anymore, at least I hope so.

“Shane?” He focused his liquid blue jades on me. “Do you remember when at first you told my shifts of mood and sudden reactions scared you? Is it still the same? I don’t think I’m acting anymore in that bipolar way, but..” He bent down and stopped me by softly kissing me, then pulled back and shook his head.

“Em, it didn’t really scare me in a freaking way or terrified me, I wouldn’t be here otherwise. It was very surprising and bloody hell, sure they were sudden and you had that commanding and authoritative attitude...you kinda still have it, to be fair, but it’s different and you know it’s a side of you that I love. And no, tool, you don’t have any more those sudden changes of mood and you know I trust you with my life and love you.” I smiled at his words and let them deepen into my heart and mind.

He brought confusion in me at the very beginning, awakening my old self and awakening a new one and then he brought calm and peace in me. My brat. What would I do without him? Where would I be without him? I placed a hand on the back of his neck and dragged him down, to let our lips and tongue fuse in a searing and long kiss.

“Are ya dawgs always this damn flirty and clingy with each other?” Jordan very nicely and tactfully interrupted our make out session and I snorted to him and almost cursed at him, but then I saw he was with my little mouse.

He and Alice joined us and I saw something was different with them; she playfully slapped the back of his neck and he turned to her smiling like an idiot. He hesitated a moment and then carefully placed an arm around her shoulders. Shane and I exchanged a look. They had finally talked. About bloody time, my brat would say. I sat back and give them my best arrogant smirk.

“So, you finally talked to my sister, buddy? You better take good care of her otherwise you damn well know what will come after you.” Alice giggled and slightly blushed, but I could tell she was blooming with happiness and my friend wasn’t someone easy to embarrass; let’s put it blunt, it was basically impossible to embarrass Jordan, I’m telling you.

“Yeah, finally talked to this sweetheart here and for some miracle she likes me back, hmm, isn’t that right, sweety?” Oh my God, spared me from seeing my best buddy flirting with my younger sister right in front of me. She just smiled even wider and brighter and then they sat on the bench beside us.

“Dude, just please don’t flirt with my little mouse right in front of me, that’d be too much.”

“You constantly flirt and give tongue to Shane, master Johnson.” Shane burst out laughing and after kicking my friend’s shin with my foot, I chuckled with my brat.

“You guys are so embarrassing.” Alice chimed in, clearly having fun.

“You have no bloody idea, Alice.” Shane agreed with her. I dared him with a glare and he simply smirked and stuck out his tongue. I jumped on him and began to tickle his sides and the brat started to move around like a fish and laugh and cursing at me to stop. People passing by gave us a curious look, but then they simply smiled and went on their way. Here it seemed that people couldn’t care less in seeing two men together.

“Dawg, how old are ya?”

“Younger than you.” I teased him, pulling Shane up on his feet, because we had fallen down from the bench.

We decided then to go home and have a refresh ourselves and in the evening we met Shane’s friends to watch soccer match in a pub and have a couple of pints.

ALICE POV

I looked at my brother and my heart skipped with immense and warm joy. I think I never saw him in such a peaceful, serene and happy state; Emmett wasn’t just happy, he was in some blissful bubble of love and the way he looked at Shane didn’t leave any doubt. He stared at him as if looking at the most precious, dear and beautiful thing and he was all of that and more for my brother. I could tell they had a strong and special bond just by chatting with them on Skype and it gave me a wonderful feeling, but seeing them like this was different. They loved each other in way that words couldn’t properly explain.

They were the world and sun for one another; Shane gravitated around Metty and Metty gravitated around Shane and even with their constant teasing, brought by the fact both had quite strong attitudes and personalities, you just felt and tasted their love. It was beautiful and heart warming. I never saw Emmett like this, so in love and complete, because he truly felt and looked complete now.

At first I had my reserves about Shane, even if I didn’t confess them, because I understood he went through some difficult and hard times, but couldn’t help it. I was worried for my brother and I saw how he had become, an empty and void shell of human being, keeping always alone and bitter, regret consuming him day after day. People that were supposed to be there with him and for him left Emmett without second thoughts and never came back; he was disgusted by such people, even if he wouldn’t say it. When he said he met someone and that someone was a young kid of nineteen years, I worried immediately and I was afraid Shane would change his mind and leave my brother alone. That would have broken him to a point of no return. So I kept in touch with them and with Shane and I liked him at first, that was true, but I was still worried for my brother. I love Emmett so much that you can’t even begin to understand the depth of it.

He went through some problematic issues for Shane and I could tell both were serious and that Shane, despite his young age, was right for him. Metty changed drastically since they met and the change was only in positive. I began to relax day after day and grew fond of Shane to a point I think of him as my younger brother. Now, seeing them together, I finally felt in blissful and joyful peace. They loved each other and they were like soul mates. Shane did something that no one had been capable of doing before, no matter what, no even me. He healed and brought back the real Emmett, only more human and sweet; in some way, he cured his broken soul and mind and managed to pull out some hidden and amazing sides of him. I was beyond grateful and I’d always love Shane for that.

We talked together and I explained him everything, being completely honest, and he never said anything or made a strange face; he simply listened to me and then thanked me and said he considered me as a sister. Shane told me that with us he felt like in a real family. This was our secret and he winked and made a pinkie promise with me and said not to worry, because he loved my brother with all his heart and soul and that he would take great care of him and do anything for him. I hugged him and thought that the same exact words had been said to me by Emmett.

They indeed were soul mates and I thanked God for giving them this wonderful chance. They both deserved the love they found in one another.

I peeked at Jordan and I was so glad he began to bug me about Metty, saying he missed his best friend and wanted to talk to him. Emmett left the States without a word and Jordan suffered, but understood and gave him space and time. He was such a wonderful and understanding person and the first facade he has, the one of a clown and tactless joking guy is only to cover his real sensitive and deep nature. I have known him for many years and always liked his open and easy-going attitudes, but never really had the chance to get him know better than that.

When I had the chance months ago...I slowly fell for him.

It was impossible for me not to fall for Jordan, because he was constantly talking to me, calling and sending me messages and then he would come to visit and bug about my brother, but at the same time, asked me if everything was fine with me, if I needed any help or anything and to let him know. I knew he did that because of the friendship he had with Metty and so I avoided delusional hopes, but I couldn’t help the skips of my heart and the warm feelings whenever he was around. Jordan said he liked to talk with me and showed real interest in my studies and we went out together to cinema or to exhibits, and that surprised me, because he never seemed the person that would enjoy such events. So when he invited me to see his games, I went and I remember that when he would shoot or slam dunk, my body would tremble with excitement and whenever he would turn to me and smile or wink, I felt like walking on the moon.

I was in love with my brother’s best friend and I knew it was an unrequited love, because what could he see in me? I was younger than him and he had plenty of beautiful women pending from his lips.

And now...now I was going through some major shock.

Jordan had asked me to take a walk, so to let those two “love birds” flirt alone. I just giggled and followed him and then we sat on another bench and all around it was quiet and we could hear only the wind whispering at the trees. He went silent for a while and then he seemed nervous and that surprised me, because Jordan was never nervous. When I asked him the reason, he said he had to tell me something, but was worried of what I could say. 

“Jordan, just tell me and why should you be nervous? You know I like you and we are good friends.” Well, it was hard to use that word with him, because I sure felt more than simple friendship. He sighed and sprawled back on the bench and looked at the bright sky. Then he sat straight and stared at my eyes without a trace of smile or amusement and so I grew nervous, too.

“It’s not easy to say it, because you are you, Alice and ya’re also my best buddy’s little sister and ya’re so sweet and lovely and ya’re the smartest and brightest girl I have ever met and you’re so beautiful and ... damn, I do really suck at these things.” He sighed and shook his head. “Whatever dawg, gonna say straight and simple. Alice, I have fallen for you, like really fallen deeply for ya. I love you and not as a friend, but as woman and I know ya think of me as your friend and I’m sorry for..” He stopped talking when he saw my shocked face and wide eyes. “Alice, ya ok, sweety?”

“Are you saying this for real, Jordan?” Could that be really possible? Jordan loved me? Was I dreaming? I pinched my cheek and then felt the sting. “Ouch, so it’s not a dream..” I murmured. He smiled softly and my heart melted, he took my hands in his and smiled more.

“A dream, Alice? Believe me, it’s not. I don’t know when it happened, but soon after spending time with you I felt I needed to be around ya more and so came to visit you as much as possible, invited ya to exhibits even though I sure am not into that and then when you came to my games I felt like an idiot for how much happy I was... I’m sorry if this is all sudden and ya think I’m a douche, but..”

“What are you talking about? A douche?” He just shrugged and tempted a smile. Jordan was nervous. Nervous for me. And he said he had fallen for me right when I fell for him. I couldn’t say anything for few seconds because my heart and mind had to process everything. Was this really possible? I went to tell him that I felt the same, but shyness suddenly blocked me and I felt my lips and hands quivering. I tried to speak, but the words didn’t come out and I felt so stupid. Jordan squeezed my hands and gave me a sweet smile, but I could tell he was worrying he had messed up everything and that the smile was there just for me and for making me feel better.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I loved Jordan and he just confessed to me.

Jordan confessed to me.

As if I hadn’t realized the wholeness and fullness of the concept yet, as if it was sinking down on me for the first time since he spoke, I heard those words chanting in my mind and my heart raced at their echo. Jordan liked me. No. Jordan loved me. I began to giggle with my eyes still close and I could feel he was probably looking at me with a bewildered expression, not understanding my behaviour. I giggled more and suddenly opened my eyes and looked straight at his.

“I love you, too, Jordan.” I simply said and he first didn’t understand the words or thought he heard wrong, and then he widened his eyes and looked at me as if saying “You love me???” and I just kept looking at him with a smile that reached my ears. He then fully understood my words and in a flash I was tugged into his strong arms and felt him murmuring sweet and tender words in my ear.

“Ya really do, Alice?”

“Yes, Jordan, since a long while to be honest...” He shook his head and hugged me tighter and then softly released me and moved me away, now cupping my face with his big and warm hands.

“Wow, wonder what Johnson is going to say about this...” He chuckled and then brought my face a mere breath away from his. “Can I kiss ya, sweety? It’s quite the hard task to look at your beautiful and sunny eyes and not kiss ya..” I blushed at his bluntness, but I nodded and he gave me a tender smile.

Our eyes locked and his lips only stroked mine softly, as if touching something of extremely fragile and dear and then he let them rest there more and so did mine; we looked at each other more and our lips brushed more and more, until my hands slipped around his wide and muscular back and suddenly we lost contact with the world. I felt him deepened the kiss with sweet passion and my head spun dangerously, because I never felt anything so strong and crushing and I relished in his touch. Our breaths fused and melted together and I felt almost dizzy for the joy and emotion of love I was feeling. When we drove apart, we kept staring at each other only smiling and gently pecking our lips.

I couldn’t ask for more.

My brother was finally happy, in peace with himself and his past and had found the love his life and his soul mate.

And I found my love. Jordan.

No, there was nothing else to ask for.

EMMETT POV

Alice and I talked the entire night and she told me what my buddy did and said this afternoon and I just looked at her and smiled. I didn’t need to play the older brother card, it wasn’t necessary and I knew Jordan was going to take great care of my little mouse. The dude was gone for her and completely whipped; Alice had a strong sway on him, but don’t think she had realized that herself. Shane teased Jordan for a while and it was quite funny to see those two joking together. We went to sleep quite late, but the following day was Saturday and none of us needed to wake up early.

We prepared the table in the living room and I shook my head while observing my friend and sister together. Did they realize how they behaved or not? Not so sure. They seemed an overly happy and in love married couple.

Impressive, love does really change people.

Well, yeah, I sure was the best example of that.

“They look good together, quite the silly and bloody happy tools, but really good.” Shane whispered to me, setting down the plates.

“Yeah, that’s true.” I set down the glasses and glanced at the clock. “Enna and Roman should be here in a moment, right?”

“Yep.” And in that moment the doorbell rang.

We all went to the hall and Shane opened the door, having Enna jumping and throwing his long and skinny arms around his neck and hugging him for dear life. Shane hugged him back and they both giggled happy to see each other; I spotted Roman caring some stuff and staring at his man as if staring at an angel. He bent his head up and nodded at me.

“Dawg, is that dude a real dude? I mean, he looks like a girl, but not, I mean..”

“He’s a guy, Jordan, for real and I know what you mean. Just don’t make stupid comments, his man, that bastard over there, is extremely possessive and protective of him. When we went out to celebrate the fact of Shane living here with me, we all went to drink and then dance in a club, a gay club, and some moron hit on Enna and behaved quite harshly..well, Roman, that’s the name of that thug, not simply threatened him to beat the shit out of him; he threatened him to kill him if he ever dared to just lay eyes on his man. Have your idea.”

Jordan whipped his head at me and eyed me as if I was joking and I told him I wasn’t joking. Well, I would have probably done the same for my brat, but Roman really looked like some underworld dark dude and his hard and menacing words had been enough to make the idiot flee at the light speed.

Enna let go of Shane’s neck and then waltzed inside the apartment greeting me with another hug and I saw my brat sniggering and Roman eyeing me darkly, but he let it go knowing better; then Alice stepped over and dear Lord.

“You must be Alice, right? You look absolutely beautiful and so sweet! You look really alike and I am so happy to meet you in person.” Enna cheered and clapped his hands together and then hugged her very tightly. My sister didn’t make any strange expression or anything, it was clear she liked him and answered the hug with as much sweetness as he used.

“And you are Enna, right? Oh my, you look beautiful, I am sorry because I should say handsome, but you are beautiful..you would make a perfect model for me.” And she was gone with her passion for photography.

“Are you a photographer or some sort of artist?” He asked her. She nodded vigorously and explained her studies and everything. Shane joined their conversation and I introduced Jordan to Roman, taking some of the stuff from his hands.

“Emmett, how are things?” He simply greeted.

“Good, what about you, Roman?” We nodded to each other and Jordan burst out laughing.

“Man, you guys are made of the same substance, I swear. Now I see what Shane meant.” He was still shaking with laugher and stretched his hand to Roman. “Nice to meet ya, dawg. Name is Jordan, best friend and former teammate of the master here. I heard quite a lot from him and Shane.”

“Nice to meet you, Jordan. I’m Roman and Enna over there is my partner and man.” He glanced over his man and for a moment he wasn’t here with us.

“Lucky man, I must say, like Johnson here and myself.” The arrogant bastard gave him a curious look and we quickly told him and while we were saying it, we heard an explosion of cheers and clapping and whatever the like two girls would do when confessing something related to their love life. The three of us look around and we understood the reason. Alice had told Enna about Jordan and Shane shook his head and let them be, joining us.

“Hey Roman, sorry didn’t say hi before, was caught in your man’s super hyper mood.” They hugged each other and this time it was me eyeing him as a warning, but let it go.

“Yes, my angel is already having a great time. We brought something he cooked and hope you will all like it.”

“You bet we will, Enna is amazing at cooking, just like Em.” Shane smiled and I shook my head chuckling and then we walked to the kitchen.

Enna and Alice joined us and he saw my friend.

“I am so sorry for behaving in such a rude manner and not introducing myself to you at first, but you’ll forgive me, I was so happy to see Alice and Shane.” He gracefully walked to Jordan and held out his long and lean hand and I could see my best buddy eyeing him as to assert if he really was a dude. Well, Enna was wearing a skinny pair of jeans that revealed his lean and thin body, a soft and tight t-shirt and over it a cardigan and he looked like some androgen model. Shane winked at me and I tugged him in my arms.

“Nice to meet ya, Enna.” Jordan carefully shook his hand and I saw Roman eyeing them quite amused; then he walked over and placed an arm around his man’s shoulders.

“My love, will you tell me where to place or arrange what you cooked?” Enna turned his face to him and when he smiled I could tell they forgot they were around people. Jordan glanced at them and then glanced at me and I shrugged and winked at him. He’ll get used to that.

“Yes baby.” He then went on explaining and Alice helped them and showed what she had prepared earlier. The arrogant bastard there smiled at her nicely enough and I knew she had conquered also the thug.

“I see Jordan is having quite a time in trying to get over the fact Enna is a guy.” He whispered to me.

“Well, you blame him?”

“Nah, Enna sure is extremely beautiful, elegant and sensual.”

“Not like you, brat...for me you’re the most beautiful, sensual and tempting creature on this world.” I murmured in his ear, tugging him harder and brushing his earlobe with my lips, already edgy to be alone with him. He slightly shivered and placed his hands on mine and squeezed them. We exchanged a long and silent look and he smiled shyly.

“Thanks...” He muttered, looking away. Shane wasn’t still used to me complimenting him, but he will soon enough.

Ciara couldn’t join us tonight and to be honest, I sure didn’t cry about that. We had a very pleasant dinner and I saw how Alice and Jordan got along well with Enna and when Shane sat beside them, they went on talking about have no idea what. Jordan was at ease with them, but my buddy was quite the open and easy-going person, so no big surprises.

The food has been extremely delicious and Enna had cooked some Irish specialities and backed an apple cake that was indeed yummy. We had with ice-cream and cream and I was so going to have them later with Shane in bed; he tasted divine with cream and also with ice-cream or chocolate syrup. My sister invited them over for summer and Enna was of course hyper overjoyed by the idea and they both giggled and clapped hands like kids; I peeked at Roman, now just sitting beside him and observing his man with adoring gaze. He felt my stare and shifted his dark eyes on me and nodded. I stood up and walked to the kitchen and soon after he had followed me there.

“Thank you for tonight, we are having a good time and your sister and friend are very nice persons. I can tell you that my angel already loves her.” He leaned on the door frame and studied me. He wanted to say something else.

“I can see that, but it’s just normal. Alice is amazing and I love her and it’s impossible not to love her. Shane considers her as a sister and it’s mutual, given how my little mouse thinks of him as her brother.” I smiled at the idea and opened the fridge to take out a dessert wine.

“You seem different, Emmett Johnson and so does Shane. He is now finally smiling as he is supposed to and he has lost that guarded look and sad hidden glance he used to have when looking at us.” I didn’t say anything, just thought about his words and realized they were true. The first time I met them, I remember seeing a peculiar melancholic and softly sad look on his beautiful eyes when looking at them. I didn’t like it, but I still didn’t understand much of him and me. “He is truly happy with you, he feels loved and I think it’s only fair to thank you for what you have done for him. My warnings now aren’t necessary, because I see you love him, but I will still say that Shane is for me family.”

I understood what he meant by those words and I nodded.

“Yes, they’re not necessary any longer. I do indeed love Shane and I will always take care of him.” He smirked like the bastard he is and I responded my usual smirk. “But, I know what you mean and I respect you for caring and loving my brat that much, both of you mean the world to him.”

“I think you mean the world to Shane, but thank you. I must admit that I respect you, too, Emmett Johnson.”

“Yep, Em means the world to me.” Shane surprised both of us by sneaking from behind Roman and walking to me, hugging my side and resting on me while smiling at his friend. “Thank you for your words, Roman. You know that you and Enna are family for me, too.”

The guy gave him a warm and father-like smile and nodded and then took two steps towards us and ruffled his hair.

“I know that.” His eyes shifted then at me and were intense and strong.”Do take good care of your Shane, Emmett Johnson.”

“I will, don’t worry, Roman Kovalenko.” I answered in kind.

We smirked and seized each other with a knowing and speaking glare and then he winked at Shane and let us alone.

“See, sham? You two are just the same and you’re actually becoming good friends.” I arched my brow at that and gave him the look and he just chuckled.

“Saying that we are good friends it’s a bit too much, but at least we found our way and understanding.” I pulled him in my arms and slid my hands on his hips, staring at his eyes. “Thanks for what you just said, brat. You are my world, too.”

He laced his fingers behind my neck and tiptoed to give me one of the hottest and most passionate kisses he has ever given me. I growled and slammed him harder on me, wanting to devour all of him and leave him breathless and craving for more and more.

“I just said the truth, Em.” He pulled back and intently stared at me. “I think it’s going to be a bloody funny summer this one, if we all manage to visit Alice and Jordan in the States.”

“Yeah, that’s true.”

“Emmett?” He suddenly whispered to me, his eyes darkening and shining of that light that always almost hypnotized me.

“Hmm?”

“Will you make love to me the entire night?” He had a smile and a smirk on his gorgeous face, a mix of deep feelings and burning lust.

I am sure, I looked the same.

“No need to ask, Shane. I’ll love you the whole night and the whole life.”

Author's chit-chat:

So, happy for how things went between Alice and Jordan? And between Roman and Emmett?

I think it's clear that the story is not reaching its conclusion, in everything and the characters have found their peace and balance and happiness.. Now, just a couple of chapters with an extra for Emmett's birthday and then...the epilogue.

Until next time! I'll update very soon next week :-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 7.2K 48
"What I was going to say was selfish..." He mumbled. I edge closer to him until my hand slowly cradled his cheek. Tilting his head up to look at me...
1M 32.8K 34
"I have no family. I have no past. I have no friends. I have no surname. What is love? I do not know, because love does not exist for me. Not in my w...
52.7K 3.1K 24
Profligacy ~Reckless extravagance or wastefulness in the use of resources. ~Licentious or dissolute behaviour. Growing up as the heir to one of th...
91.2K 5.2K 21
Located within the outskirts of New York City lies a gang of the most deadliest, badass group of men no one should ever dare to cross. A tight-knit b...