Empire

Av writingathome23

Lux has been thrust into the Upper East Side after loosing her parents. A year later she's still struggling t... Mer

Chapter 1: Coming Home
Chapter 2: It's A Sandwich, Chuck!
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73: New Haven Can Wait
Chapter 74
PLEASE READ
Chapter 76: Shotgun To The Heart
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
NOTE: PLEASE READ
{Empire Video}
Chapter 83: Heroic
Chapter 84: Thank You
Chapter 85: Goodbye New Haven
Chapter 86: Breakfast With The Brady's
Chapter 87: A Wager Fit For A Bass
NOTE: PLEASE READ
Note
Gossip Girl Exclusive

Chapter 82

4.4K 130 21
Av writingathome23

Chapter 82: Frat Thingy

Lux's Point of View

"Get your hands off of me! Or what, are you trying to kill me too? I wouldn't put it past you!" Blair screeched as Serena shoved her out onto the front porch. I sighed loudly as I slammed the door to the deans home shut behind me, sparing the guests inside from witnessing their atrocious behavior. Blair and Serena have taken this to far, like they always do. I've had enough...

"Do I need to remind you two that your prospective professors are standing on the other side of the door right now?" I hissed trying to keep my voice down. I skulked past Serena and peeked in the bay window. The party was still in full swing, only a few prying eyes were looking in our direction through the window.

"I don't think it really matters now, does it? I doubt either of us will get in! A guy dies and you use it as part of a game! Who does that!" Serena yelled, furious. I shook my head and rolled my eyes, feeling the porch slightly swaying or myself slightly swaying. Alcohol is not my friend tonight. Blair has done some questionably things in the past, but this is a new low.

"Blair, why?" I attempted to plead with her. But, we were beyond that point. Her nostrils flared as she stood rigidly facing off with Serena a few feet away.

"It isn't a game, and this isn't just another thing on a laundry list. This is Yale, my dream. You crossed the line when you showed up here!" Blair hurled back at her. My stomach was in knots watching this all play out before me and not having a clue how to fix it. That's always been my job. I fix things. I'm the peacemaker between all three of us. Right now I just feel like a very small chihuahua between to snarling Rottweilers.

"And so did you when you brought up Pete! As far as my being here, you take that up with the school." Serena hissed, turning on her heel to head back inside to rejoin the party. I through my hands in the air and scoffed walking over to place my hands on the porch railing.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a small black object being hurled across the porch, followed by a small thud and a Yelp from Serena. I turned, my mouth gapping open to see that Blair had thrown her clutch purse directly at the back of Serena's head.

"You did not just do that!" Serena whirled around to face her. Blair cocked her head to the side with devilish smirk etched across her face.

"Why did you think you were invited? You know on paper you're not Yale material. Could it be your face on "page six," your name everywhere?Face it, Serena. Yale needs to up their "q" rating, just like all the other schools, and they're gonna use girls like you to do it!" Blair stated, obviously coming to the same conclusion I had come to earlier this evening. I watched Serena's eyes bulge out of her head as she lunged for Blair.

"Would you just shut up! Shut up!" She screamed latching her talons onto Blairs hair. I stood their watching them come to physical blows with one another.

"I hate these stupid headbands!" Blairs headband flew past my head as they screamed and screeched pulling each other's hair.

This weekend was supposed to be fun. I didn't even try to pull them apart as I walked around them. If they want to kill each other they can go right ahead. I'm done.

"You know what? I'm going to get drunk and have fun. Let me know if I have to attend another funeral in the morning!" I yelled as I stumbled down the front steps and made my way down onto the sidewalk, leaving them behind me. This isn't how were supposed to treat each other...

The cool night air cut through my plaid dress, making me remember that I'd left my light brown leather jacket at the deans house. I was already a few streets over and didn't intend on going back to retrieve it. Music thumped loudly from a frat house in the distance. As I walked down the sidewalk a black Beamer pulled up beside me, I turned my head as I kept walking to see the window being rolled down.

"Hey!" The girl yelled a little too loudly, she hung her head out of the car window. I recognized her from the tour of the science department I'd went on earlier with Nate and Chuck.

"Why are you out here wondering the streets? You should be partying with us! All bets are off tonight, with everyone with any authority converging at the deans house!" She informed me, as I continued to walk. I laughed, as the car stopped.

"What the hell!" I smiled, getting into the back seat. I said I wanted to have fun...

Rosie the girl from the science department had taken me to the frat party taking place a few streets over with her boyfriend Max. My judgement was already clouded by the small amount of champagne I'd had at the deans get together. My head was pounding with the bass of the music in the frat house. The place was packed with bodies. Preppy boys in polos and cargo shorts and twenty year old Martha Stewart lookalikes. I knocked back my third shot of bourbon and wondered how Chuck drank this stuff on a daily basis.

Chuck... I wonder what he's doing. More like who he's doing. I felt a twinge in my heart and the strong urge to see him. I grabbed another shot and downed it drowning that thought.

"Are you single?" Someone yelled from beside me, causing me to turn my head to see a cute blonde curly haired guy staring back at me.

"Excuse me?" I replied confused, trying desperately to hear him over the raging music and conversations taking place. He gave me a huge big toothed smile as he moved closer towards me.

"Are you single? All the single girls are supposed to be wearing a green bracelet! Taken girls are wearing red. Cuts out the hassle for us. But I see you're not wearing one!" He yelled into my ear. I laughed out loud at how ridiculous that was.

"What color do you have for its complicated?" I offered, causing him to smile and laugh slightly. If I was single, why did it feel like I was doing something wrong talking to this guy or Tristan earlier. I'm not taken though, but it feels like my heart isn't even attached to my body anymore it's with him, wherever he is.

"I'm Zac!" The guy said introducing himself. I shook his hand but felt myself retreating away from him.

"Lux!" I shot back over the music.

"Can I get you a refill?" Zac offered, reaching out for my red solo cup. I smiled and mumbled a sure letting him take my cup wanting him to walk away. I pulled my cell out of my dress pocket and scrolled through the names in my phone, lingering on "Basstard" Chucks name in my phone. I smirked staring at his picture.

"Here ya go." Zac said holding the red cup over Chucks picture causing me to look up. That was fast I thought. I excepted the drink and took a long sip of it.

"Who's Chuck Basstard?" Zac laughed looking at my phone. I slipped it back in my pocket.

"My ex... I guess... I don't really know." I mumbled taking another long swig of the beer in my cup. I thought walking away from all the drama tonight would let me relax and have fun but it's only tangled my nerves into a huge ball. I shouldn't have walked away from Blair and Serena. I should have done something. I don't know what, but I should have done something.

The incessant boom of the music coursing  throughout the home pulsated inside my head making me feel nauseated. I closed my eyes for a moment and reopened them for the entire party to seem so far away. It was like I had tunnel vision. I blinked a few more times and everything came back into view, clearly.

"Great party, huh? So where are you hear visiting from?" Zac pressed feeling the need to stand rather close to me. I stepped away from him slightly only for someone to knock into my shoulder shoving me back into his chest.

Zac placed a hand on my hip as the party seemed to blur together.

"Constance in Manhattan." I mumbled feeling dizzy again. I took another drink of my beer and felt myself swaying involuntarily.

"Are you alright?"  Zac asked, leaning down into my ear. His smelled like beer and mustard and it really made me want to vomit. I sat my cup down on the table behind me and started to pull away from Zac.

"I think I'm gonna go." I mumbled again turning to walk away from him. I took a step and felt myself falling. A pair of strong arms enveloped me in an instant.

"I think you've had a little to much to drink, you should sit for a bit." Zac sounded off in my ear. I held back vomit as it worked its way up my throat and nodded my head closing my eyes briefly to avoid looking at the flickering strobe lights.

We walked up a flight of stairs and stumbled down a hallway, finally reaching a bedroom. Zac sat me down on the edge of the bed and stepped back. My head felt awful. My vision came in waves. I've never been this drunk before. I noticed Zac messing with his cell phone and tried to stand up but failed miserably.

I felt weird. This felt weird. It felt wrong. Zac sat down beside me and placed his hand on my back.

"You'll feel better after you sit for a bit." He assured me. I nodded my head and fumbled for my cell phone, Chucks face was still on the screen.

"So what did he do to be deemed the Basstard." Zac laughed, as I slowly looked at him.

"He didn't do any one specific thing it was really a bunch of things... But he's not really a Basstard... He's actually really sweet and kind when he wants to be." I rattled off my incoherent thoughts to this strange boy sitting beside me. I was so drunk it felt normal.

"Well he's an idiot for letting someone as beautiful as you out of his sight." Zac whispered in my ear, kissing my cheek. I smiled awkwardly and squirmed away from him. He placed a hand on my knee and kissed me on the lips. I pulled away not interested and fought to stand on my own two feet.

"I have to pee!" I announced loudly.

"Bathrooms right there." Zac pointed to an open door behind me. I stumbled inside and locked the door.

I slid down onto the floor and called Chuck.

-----------------------GG--------------------------------GG-----------------------

Chucks Point of View

"You gentleman wanted a Chuck Bass party, well, your party has arrived, straight from I can't tell you where they're from actually, but they're the best money can buy." I offered as the private dancers I ordered for tonight flocked to the guys waiting with open arms. I couldn't help but grin at the sight. The women were beautiful and I was well on my way to getting exactly what I wanted, which was a spot  in this secret society. And hopefully laid.

"Before you ask, they don't speak English and they don't care. By the way it's not one for each of you, they do their best work in threes." Two Russian blondes draped there arms over my shoulders and touched my chest, instantly making my dick stir in my pants. I've been a live wire walking around all day. I have Lux to thank for that and her tight pair skinny jeans. I shook her from my thoughts.

I watched the women walking around the party in their lingerie throwing themselves at the horny stuck up assholes before me and smirked. Sex can get you anything in this world. Sometimes I swear it's better than being rich.

"Not bad Bass, not bad at all." Aaron said admiring the voluptuous blonde sitting on his lap in a corset and panties.

I wrapped my arms around the waists of the blondes latched onto my sides as they let their hands roam over every inch of my body. I felt my phone vibrating in my back pocket and sighed. I had no intentions of answering it until I saw her face on the screen. Excusing myself from the ladies I walked over to a quiet part of the room and answered it.

"Drunk dialing is becoming a habit for you." I answered, my ear instantly filling with music from her side of the phone.

"I'm not drunk...I'm under the influence." She muttered back, making no sense whatsoever.

"What do you need, beautiful." I replied hardly able to hear her on the other end of the phone.

"You think I'm beautiful?" She slurred her words causing me to smirk. She was always such a light weight. I adored her when she was this wasted. Although I doubted the deans soirée focused on getting its guests smashed which told me she was somewhere else.

"I think you're absolutely ravishing." I told her with a smirk. She'll never remember this conversation in the morning anyway.

"Even with puke in my hair? Because I have some in my hair... it's quite disgusting actually...Will you come get me please. I'm locked in a bathroom and just want to go home and get in bed with you. I want you to hold me in your bed and make me feel all warm and snuggle with me." She slurred and mumbled clearly not herself. I've seen and heard Lux drunk before and she's never acted like this, which frankly made me worry a little. Usually she still hates me even when she's drunk. This is just weird. Although, I'll admit that I like how much she wants and needs me at the moment and I'll have a grand time torturing her with this little revelation in the future.

"Where are you?" I demanded calmly. God, I'm that guy that will drop everything for her. What the hell is happening to me. A year ago I wouldn't have even considered leaving a party like this, now I'm practically running out the door.

"I'm at a frat thingy." She replied slowly.

"Way to be specific, princess." I laugh out, "I'll track you on Gossip Girl and be there in ten."

"Chuck, you're a good guy... You really are one of the good ones even if you don't believe it..." She mumbled into the phone.

"If it were anyone else I wouldn't have even answered the phone." I said quietly, "Sit tight and keep the door locked. I'll call you when I'm close." She mumbled an okay and then I hung up. Where the hell was Blair and Serena. She's like third musketeer in that group. Why aren't they with her? Why the hell would they leave her alone at a frat party...

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

185K 3.6K 35
You've survived the scandal of a lifetime and still managed to come out on top. You may be one of the most successful woman in the world, but you sti...
59.5K 1.2K 20
Lena Owen has lived on the upper east side her entire life. She tried to stay out of the drama, but with best friends like Blair Waldorf and Chuck Ba...
16.9K 340 14
The story focuses on the Characters while they're in high school still. Blair is dating Nate, but she has some history with Chuck of some of the thin...
6.7K 245 11
Nora Bass has it all. Money, power. popularity, An asshole brother. Also a weird complicated relationship that it is not what it seems, but that's...