Why Did You Leave Me?

By Peighton___

Edward never came back after he left in new moon. Bella becomes a vamp and tries to deal with her new found s... More

Why Did You Leave Me?
20 years later
Can't You Leave Me Alone?!
Bad boys.
Why? Just why?
Do I forgive him?
School......Gotta Love It.
Three guys in one day. Great!
The visit
My savior
Kiss Me
Everything is Changing
Shattered
Where?
He doesn't think
Power
Not Here for You
Why is Everything so Confusing?
Flames running through me
Author note
Leaving
Thanks for the Memories
Cover your Tracks
All I feel is pain
Everyone comes and goes.
Sparks flying
Cold eyes
School......... Again
Game On!
Pain......... a different kind
Abandoned
Listen to the sounds
It's too late to apologize
The Beginning of Something New
Epilogue part 1
Epilogue part 2
Author Note
Sequel.
One more Author's note

I love you, Daddy.

2.2K 71 2
By Peighton___

I hope you like this chapter and enjoy my story!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I got to Forks, I noticed that nothing had really changed in the last 20 years. I ran straight to my dad's house and walked inside. I looked around but my dad was nowhere to be found. Everything was exactly the way it was last time I was here but a lot more dusty. Charlie was strictly on a need to know basis with my immortality. Charlie isn't here and it isn't one of his work days so I don't know where he could be.

I went down to the police station to ask about him but all the officers gave me a sympathetic looks and pointed me towards the deputy. I knocked and entered the deputy's office and asked him about my dad.

He said, " I don't know how to tell you this but your dad was killed in action." He continued with a whole speech about how sorry he was but I wasn't listening anymore. My dad is dead?! I can't believe  my dad is gone. He sheltered me for a year and a half. He helped me through my first year in Forks. I could listen anymore so I ran out of there as fast as I could without being conspicuous. The last time I was here I found out that Jacob had died a few years after I left.

As soon as I was outside I ran to the only cemetery and found Charlie's grave. I sunk to the ground sobbing until it hurt. Every few minutes I whispered " I love you Daddy." After about a half an hour I felt someone behind me but I ignored them until they spoke.

" I'm sorry Bella." It was him. I can't believe he would show up here and now.

" Why are you here?" I asked.

" I knew you had to come back here at some point to find out." He sounded sincere but I couldn't believe he had the guts to come see me while I'm mourning.

"Why are you here?"

"I came to check on you and talk to you."  He told me.

" Why?" That's all I said to him but he understood what I meant. Edward was just staring at the ground so I turned around and said goodbye to my dad and Edward, then I teleported back to Italy. When I got back to Italy, Jane attacked me in a bear hug. The hug lasted around 10 minutes. I was greeted by Aro and welcomed back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so that's the second chapter. ~Peighton

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 1.1K 39
Bella has suffered ever since Edward walked out of her life. Jasper suffered heartbreak at the betrayal of the one he had loved for over sixty years...
344K 7.7K 22
What if Bella turned out to be a wolf shifter, but she doesn't come from the La Push pack. The Cullens left her, but now after 15 years they are back...
548K 13.3K 43
Set after new moon: Bella and Alice have just returned from saving Edward from the Volturi. At first everything seems to be back to normal, but it do...
183K 5.2K 21
Bella has moved on with her life after the Cullen's left and has made something of herself in the human community as well as the vampire community. W...