Broken Misery (H.Styles Fanfi...

By xI_Am_Uniquex

A Dark Harry Styles fanfiction Sequel to Misery Loves Company The doorknob starts shaking and turning, a key... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Not the End of One Direction!
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue
What happens in Tesco stays in Tesco
The Easter Bunnies
Stress Relief
The Fucking House
Money, Honey
The proposal
I Love you...Two
Little Bean
Babysitter
"It's A..."
Labor-Inducing Sex

Chapter 19

254 13 4
By xI_Am_Uniquex

I'm so sorry for the delay❤

-Katexx

-----------

Chapter 19

 “So, am I a superstar yet?”

He glares. “No. But I think some people might have seen us together at your school and at the mall,” he mumbles while chewing, turning the screen for me to see. Though not a single picture has leaked, or at least not to our current knowledge, most messages sent to my account ask how I know Harry Styles, and if yes, how. “It’s nothing we should be concerned about yet. I’ll call management and they’ll handle it.”

It has never even crossed my mind that hanging out in public places could result in getting Harry recognized to a point where I would also be. Some people had seen Liam and I in the spring when we’d gone shopping and visit the city, wondering who the mystery girl was, but it hadn’t gone any further. Now, over fifty thousand people seemed to know, or at least think they know, who I am. 

Since Harry doesn’t seem too concerned about this, I simply nod and he hands me my laptop back, his hands going straight for the food he’d temporarily abandoned. 

From above the lid of my computer, the hundreds of crumbles falling from Harry’s mouth catch my eye. He doesn’t seem preoccupied or paying any attention to the mess he’s doing since his eyes are crossed and fixing the Nutella toast in his hand, a full drop if the chocolate dripping down his chin and another one on his bare chest. By now, the crumbles are probably pooling at his feet and I’m sure that when he’s ready to leave the living room, he’ll get up, step on them and pretend half of them aren’t glued under his feet and spreading through the entire house. 

I cringe when a massive, all melted chocolate drop falls directly on the floor from the toast. Harry looks down at it, his mouth stopping mid bite, and I can’t really see what he’s doing but as he wipes the corner of his mouth with his thumb, though completely missing the Nutella on his chin, and his leg moves. His. Leg. Moves. And it doesn’t only move as though he’s shifting for his leg not to get numb. I can sense the movement from here; I can see the drop of Nutella spread under his toe as he wipes it carelessly, the chocolate setting between the minuscule particles of the rug. 

But the worst is when he wets his thumb with his tongue, bends down a little and brings his foot up against his other knee, and wipes the chocolate off of his big toe, and then cleans his thumb on his boxers. 

“Fuck no,” I hiss at him, closing the lid of my laptop at the same time. He looks up, mid bite again with his eyebrows reaching his hairline. “You’re cleaning that.”

“Cleaning what?”

I examine the rug closely where the round stain has settled right by his feet. At the same time I notice a tattoo on his toe that I’ve never really noticed before, but then again with the amount of tattoos covering his body, I’m not surprised to find one in such a random area. “You’re going to go get some cleaning product, a rag, and you’re going to clean this.”

When I look up, he still hasn’t move to comply. Harry watches me with surprised eyes as if I’m stupid, or as if I’m the one with a Nutella stain on the chin. Yes, it’s still there. “Can’t I finish my toasts first?”

“No, because the stain will set! If you don’t clean it now we’ll have to take the rug to the dry-cleaners and it’ll cost you a freaking fortune, Harry.”

He rolls his eyes. “Then I’ll pay.”

“God, you’re impossible,” I yell. 

I push my laptop to the side and jump to my feet when Harry doesn’t move from his seat. He doesn’t move when I look through the cupboards for cleaning products; he doesn’t move when I turn on the faucet and wet the rag with hot water; he doesn’t move when I’m on my knees and furiously wiping the stain on the carpet until all we can see is the large wet circle from the water and Hertel. He does watch me, though. His eyes are piercing through my head as he licks his fingers and eats the last few crumbles of bread on his plate, but he doesn’t say anything. 

He still doesn’t say anything when I throw the rag and the bottle of Hertel right in his lap, but he does hiss and scrunches his face in pain. “I’m not going to clean after you, so you better man up a little and take care of your fucking house.”

“Did you have to fucking do that?” he shouts, his voice high and breaking at the pain. For a couple of seconds, I expect him to get up and slap me across the face, but he stays in a fetus position on the coffee table and clutches his private parts while groaning loudly in pain. “Jesus fucking Christ.”

My stomach knots at the sight of his eyes watering. He curses quietly and groans, a few tears strolling down his cheeks as he stares at me with utter anger. Maybe I didn’t have to do that, I could’ve just yelled but I didn’t have to physically inflict pain to him, especiallythere. But if I admit it, he’s going to come back at me even harder. “Then clean your fucking messes because I’m not your maid.” My voice cracks a little bit, but I keep my posture straight and press my lips together.

How are we ever possibly going to live together happily? The compromise was that we could live together if he gave me freedom and if I respected him. The compromise should’ve included that I’m not living in this house to be a maid and to take care of him like a baby. 

I want to go back to him and scream a little bit more to let out some anger, but I simply lean over the sink and push my hair back to take a deep breath. My stupid bangs are getting in the way. I’m never getting bangs again.

We don’t speak for the rest of the afternoon. I don’t even bother checking on him to see if I’ve accidentally on purpose broken his reproductive system, because to be honest, I’d just end up feeling bad and apologizing when all I want is to stand my grounds. So I pack and get ready on my own, leaving only my bedroom when the clock hits twelve. 

Harry is in the living room when I walk down the stairs, his jeans tightened at his waist but his belt undone. One hand is holding there, probably to soothe the pains since he doesn’t look like he’s doing anything inappropriate (probably because he can’t anymore), and the other hand is typing fast on his iPhone. He glances up from his phone, glares at me for a few seconds and then starts typing again as if I’m not there at all. I don’t move and wait for him to give me some attention, and just as expected, he glances up again to see if I’m still there, glares again and repeats his previous action of looking down.

So I can’t help it. “I’m sorry I broke your dick,” I mutter behind a chuckle, teeth biting the inside of my cheek. 

Though he keeps an angry stare, his lips start quivering to hold back a smile. “It’s your loss, babe.”

“Well, at least you don’t really need to use a condom anymore.” I give him my best smile. “Just be careful with STDs.”

Harry takes his feet off the coffee table and lowers his cellphone in order to look at me fully. This time, he allows a smirk. “Why, are you scared I give you anything when you finally admit your love for me?”

“You wish,” I scoff, rolling my eyes. “We better get going before your head turns so big that you can’t walk through the threshold.”

“Come here for a sec,” he says instead, his voice much lower and calmer than it should be after getting hit right in the balls. I lift an eyebrow questioningly at him, the current scene looking too similar from a few days ago. He pats the seat next to him and turns his chin pointing at the place encouragingly. 

For the first time, I sit next to him. There isn’t a seat separating the two of us, or books, or pillows. I’m sitting right next to him, our legs just a few inches from touching. We both watch the small distance between us decrease as I scoot closer, settling comfortably in the cushiony sofa. 

“I know this is not what you wanted for the holidays, Elena,” he begins. “And I know you’re not actually excited about this trip, and clearly it’s stressing you out because of your little outburst over the carpet –”

“Little outburst?” I yell. “You were going to ruin the –” 

“–but it’s important for me. We can’t fight and we can’t just decide to come back home. We’re stuck together for an entire week and we have to make it work, alright?”

Well, this conversation has taken a serious turn quickly. “So I guess it’s like a test to see if we can live under the same roof.”

He nods. “I want us to be friends. And if that works out, maybe we can tell the lads when we come back.”

Other than Liam and Louise, none of the boys knew that I was back and somewhat involved with Harry. Liam has stopped checking up on us some time this week after being gone back to his hometown for the holidays, and Lou has been spending some time with her husband and daughter after being on tour for so long. Now, it’s just me and Harry.

“Alright then. Shall we go?”

“We shall. Let me put a shirt on first, though.”

I crack a smile. “You don’t have to.”

“Oh, dear God.”

-------------------

Chapter End Notes:

Hello! I'll make it short today :) 

First of all, what did you think? And how do you think the week is going to go for Elena and Harry!?

And I am so sorry that I haven't been updating as much as I used to, but since it's my senior year and it's hard. But I promise I'll update as soon as I can.❤❤

And to everyone that lost a loved one or any other Victim that was there in Paris. May he/she rest in peace, all my prayers goes out to them.  And of course the People who die and suffer from the Terror that's going on every now and then.❤ #prayforparis #prayfortheworld

Don't forget to comment and vote!!Thanks!:D

-Katexx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 191 23
Running a successful international gang is hard but even harder when you're only just turning 18 and running it with your best friend from childhood...
94.2K 1.9K 22
Something happened. It was so wrong but felt so right. I must be insane. *** au // short story this is my first story on Wattpad and any feedback is...
608 26 58
!!!!!UNEDITED AND CRINGY AFF!!!!!! ______________ I take slow, unsure steps towards him and place my hands on his tense forearm and he softens at my...
330K 7.5K 47
[COMPLETED] It is well known that the world isn't a nice place. There are too many people and not enough humanity. Emma learns this very quickly when...