Faith

By MsChryssieE

No matter how strong a union can be, challenges always presents itself. The question is... How strong is your... More

•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
•49•
•50•
•51•
•52•
•53•
•54•
•55•
•56•
•57•
•58•
•59•
•60•
•61•
•62•
•63•
•64•
•65•
•66•
•67•
•68•
•69•
•70•
•71•
•72•
•73•
•74•
•75•
•76•
•77•
•78•
•79•
•80•
•81•
•82•
•83•
•84•
•85•
•86•
•87•
•88•
•89•
•90•
•91•

•1•

32.2K 550 139
By MsChryssieE

"I got too mad and I said too much
Went too far and I almost cussed
No my mama didn't raise me that way
Lord I need a little help today..."

"Daddy, can we do something when mommy gets in?"

"I need just a little more Jesus
I need just a little more Jesus
Hey I need just a little more Jesus
I need just a little more Jesus
To help me along my way..."

It was Sunday morning. Me an ma sweet pea was making breakfast and while singing along ta 'Erica Campbell- A little more Jesus'.

"Watchu mean when she gets in" I smirked.

Naima was eleven now and is the best thing a father could ask for. We were still living in Atlanta after all these years but still went back and forth. She didn't know Misty had gotten in last night while she was asleep so she didn't know she was upstairs.

"Isn't momma coming in today?" She looked up at me.

"Ion kno" I pulled on ma beard. "I think she might be upstairs already" I looked down at ha.

Before I could even say anything else, she took off heading upstairs.

"So ya just gon leave me ta do it all???" I yelled behind ha as I laughed a bit.

Its been one hell of a ride fa us as a family. Misty ended up spending more than six months in Australia, two years more, but it was worth it. Tha recognition and name she made fa haself was rewarding besides tha pay.

I got inta ma fashion side and created "TripleA Apparel" and that shit is legit. Dabbled in some movies and TV shows and retired early from tha music scene, but still worked behind tha scenes, producing.

Nai only started school bout a year ago. Up till then she was home schooled because of both me and Misty's schedule. When I retired, we enrolled ha in public school and she been good since.

She dances of course, and does and plays tha violin. All ha activities she does is what she wants ta do. Misty and I never forced ha ta do anything she'on want ta do.

"Morning babe"

I turned and saw Misty walking in with Nai not to far behind.

"Nai I aint send ya ta wake up ya momma"

"Its ok babe" Misty smiled "Hmmm what smells so good?"

Yea she still eats like crazy.

"I made breakfast!" Nai smiled.

"You did?" Misty kissed ha.

"So ya just gon take all tha props huh sweet pea" I shook ma head.

"Something like that" she smiled and set out tha plates.

"And whea ma kiss at?" I looked over at Misty.

"Are you deserving of one?" She smirked.

"Nah I deserve more but we ain't gon talk bout that right now" I smirked before she gave me a kiss.

"Is that right?" She blushed

Keeping in mind that Naima was right thea, we kept it G and continued with breakfast.

~•~

"So can we do something today please!" Nai begged as we finished up our breakfast.

"Baybeh ya up fa it?"

"You know I am" she smiled. "What you wanna do babe?" She asked Nai.

"Can we go to the water park" she smiled.

"I'm ok with that, Aug?"

"Sure...when we done, go get ready."

"Yesss" she exclaimed making us laugh.

After finishing breakfast and cleaning up, Nai went and got read as did Misty and myself. As I entered our bedroom, I noticed Misty gazing into space.

"Ya good ma?"

"Huh...yea babe" she turned and smiled.

"If ya too tired ta go, we can always relax by tha pool"

"And disappoint Nai, nope. I'm not going down that road again."

She was right. Naima was a lah head strong and a damn drama queen like ha momma. One year she ain't got one thing she wanted fa Christmas and that lah girl really gave tha family a show.

"How long ya home fa?" I asked as I wrapped ma arms round ha waist and kissed ha neck.

"How long you want me to be home for?" She looked back at me.

"Fa ever....I think ya could retire too" I kissed ha cheek.

"You know its not that easy for me babe" she sighed

"I kno but ya asked and I gave ma honest opinion"

"Which I love but I was thinking bout taking the rest of the year off"

When I heard ha say that, I turned ha around. We was only in tha beginning of July so she was talking bout a six months leave.

"Ya fa real ma?"

"Yea" she nodded. "I got the time to take and I miss my family and I really want us to try on number two" she looked up at me.

"Hmm ya sure?"

"Aug please don't" she pulled away from me.

"But I aint said anything baybeh"

"I know but..." She paused. "Never mind"

"Nah...no never mind, talk ta me"

"We had a plan. We said that when Nai was seven, she would have a brother or a sister. She's eleven now, we are thirty seven going on thirty eight and my clock is ticking faster than before."

"Ya really want this baybeh huh"

"Yes I do. It's like you said...you want a son to carry on tha Alsina name"

"Shit the way Nai going, Ion think she gon want ta get married" I joked.

"You know she will so hush" she laughed.

"Yea I know" I mumbled. "Aight fine...I'll give ya that lah baybeh ya want."

"Thank you!" She kissed me.

"Anything ta make ya happy ma"

She let go of me and went ta tha bathroom. Sighing, I finished packing our bags. Walking out, she had ha towel wrapped around ha body.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I'm just praying that ya towel mysteriously drops" I licked ma lips.

"Like this?" She asked then proceeded ta untie it, letting it fall.

Biting tha corner of my bottom lip as I approached her, the things that ran through my mind. To this day I was still in love and amazed with her and her body.

"So are you just going to stare?" She asked as she looked up at me.

Lifting her chin, I looked her dead in her eyes as my thumb caressed her cheek. I leaned in and kissed behind ha ear.

"I'm hungry" I whispered as my hand went down ta ha pussy.

It was no surprise at all that she was already wet.

"Get on your knees" she said seductively.

"Nah I got a better way" I smirked.

Before she could say anything, I lifted ha and pinned her against our in room closet. Lifting ha higher, I hooked her legs over my arms and went in.

As I sucked on ha clit, ha legs trembled as she tried ta contain haself. Playing in ma hair, she moaned softly.

"Mmmm, right there!!!"

"Oh Fuck!!!" She let out.

*knock knock knock*

"Momma...daddy" we heard Naima call causing me to stop.

"Yea sweet pea?"

"I'm ready!"

"Aight baybeh..gon pack ya snacks an juice, we'a be down in a minute."

"Can we just buy at the water park?"

I was beginning ta get annoyed at this point.

"Nai, ya know ya allergies an how they be." I remided her.

"But daddy!" She protested.

"Bet ya see we'on go nowhere"

"Ok ok!" She said quickly and we heard ha ran off.

"Now whea was I?" I smirked at Misty.

"Put it in!" She demanded.

"Shit yeen gotta tell me twice!"

Gentlely dropping her on our bed, I removed ma clothes and hovered over her.

"I luh you so much" I said kissing her.

Soon as she opened ha mouth ta reply, I went in with no warning. She arched her back and gasped but no sound came out.

"Tell me ya luh me!" I said through clenched jaw as I thrust in and outta ha.

"I...I...oh my God August I love you!!!" She finally let out.

Lifting her lower body, I felt her walls tighten up around ma boy.

"Uh, uh, uh, shit!!!" She moaned as she began to rub ha clit.

"Cum fa me baybeh...cum on ya dick!!"

As I grunt feeling ma peak, Misty came. Her walls clenching my dick caused me ta cum soon after. When all was out, I laid on top her, as she hugged me.

"I missed you so much Aug!"

"I missed you too ma." I pecked her lips. "Let's go befa sweet pea comes back." I laughed, lifting her up.

Misty

"Momma look!!" Nai yelled as she walked across the lily pads in the pool.

We were at Six Flags white water having fun. I've been away for the past two months, came back for my sweet pea's eleventh birthday two weeks ago and then was back on the road.

Being Principal dancer at ABT for the past four years now been hectic but fulfilling. Its no doubt that I love to work but because of this, sometimes I miss out on a lot.

Even though she looks like me, Nai has remained a daddy's girl. She is our everything. We've raised her thus far as an individual and free spirited person and because of that, she was the most pleasant, loving child ever.

"You go baby!!!" I yelled back as she made her way across.

We basically had everything we wanted and needed. For the sake of Naima mainly, we chose not to live this lavish, flashy lifestyle, we refused to let our successes change us, but we did make use of it, by traveling as a family when we could.

"Watchu over hea thinking bout?" August came and sat behind me.

"Nothing really. Looking back and seeing how blessed we are"

"Amen ta that" he placed his hand on his chest and raised one to the sky.

"You're so silly" I laughed "But look at your daughter." I smiled, nodding in her direction.

"Eleven years already huh" he looked at me then back at Nai.

"Yea and I will never forget Chandra delivering her"

"Our lah blessing"

"Yep."

"Baybeh...ya know if-"

"I know Aug" I said cutting him off. I really didn't want to hear it for the umpteen time.

"I'm hungry!" Nai came over.

"That how ya lah boney behind asks!" Aug straight faced her.

"Sorry...May I get something ta eat please?" She grinned.

"Yes you may!" August responded as I got her a hot dog.

We had to be careful with Naima because unfortunately for her, she had some allergies she inherited from her father.

"Which juice you want?"

"Orange pine!" She said all bubbly.

"Naima sit and eat!" August told her but she was so excited to be here.

"Momma, you coming on the big slide with me and daddy?"

"Hmmm...I just might" I smiled pulling her on my lap.

"Ya ass know damn well yeen getting on that slide" August laughed.

"Wanna bet?" I smirked.

"I'm in...I bet when ya reach tha top and see tha height ya gon get scared."

"Ok well I bet I won't and would go down by myself just to show you."

"Deal...loser pays 2 stacks and gives tha winna a pedicure fa a month"

"Deal!" We shook on it. "Nai, when mommy wins daddy's money, we gonna go shopping tomorrow after school ok"

"Nice" she smiled.

~•~

Standing at the top of the slide, I was nervous as hell. This slide was higher than I expected.

"Watchu waiting on ma? Thought ya coulda do it by ya self!" August poked as he stood off on the side.

"Ya know...ya could always lose and go down with me and sweet pea"

Looking at him, he had this silly ass grin on his face which always irked me.

"No need for that" I smirked then stuck my tongue out.

I positioned myself and just let go. Laying back with my arms acrossed my chest and eyes slightly closed, I was making my way down the slide, which I would never ride again in my LIFE!

I waited on the stairs in the pool when I saw them make there way down. As they came up above water, Naima was in all smiles laughing as she wiped the water from her face.

"Look at you...all that wild playing you like" I laughed as she came over to me.

"Momma you won" she cheered.

"Mmhmm...I won" I looked at August.

"Yea whatever" He fanned me off.

We did a couple more rides before ending off the day and heading home. Completely knocked out, Aug carried Nai to her room as I made my way to the laundry room to set our clothes.

"Ya know its been a while since we had any action in hea"

Turning, he stood in the door way just looking at me, licking his lips. When he stepped in and closed the door behind him, I just giggled as I left him to have his way with me.

We are trying to have a baby😏

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Ok so that was the end of the first chapter...

Next chapter depends on the number of comments I receive.

This book will touch on something I've never read in any books where Aug is in.

Family in MM.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.4K 4.9K 49
At age 12, Maliah's twin brother Malik drowned. Eight years later, she's still coping with the trauma of her loss. Though she visits their favorite b...
60.4K 3.6K 38
In which a lonely Han Jisung receives love letters from the mysterious L.M. ➳ Date started: Nov. 20, 2020 Date Ended: June 26, 2021 ➳ Cover is origin...
232K 6.4K 66
You'll have to read and see ALL PHOTOS BELONG TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS. I USUALLY TAKE PICTURES FROM THE INTERNET AND OR INSTAGRAM!
1.8M 103K 37
Kelz was everything to Azure. Her first boyfriend, first lover, you name it. However after four years of young love, Azure wakes up to a text that sh...