All you need is ME

By TheWitchAndTheCat

WARNING: mature content of boyxboy or better manxman story and actions. The story is R-rated, therefore you k... More

All you need is ME (MxM)
Prologue
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 12 (Hopefully "softer" version)
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15 (Part 1)
Ch. 15 (Part 2)
Ch. 15 (Part 3)
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21 (Part 1)
Ch. 21 (Part 2)
Ch. 23
Ch. 24 (Part 1)
Ch. 24 (Part 2)
Ch. 24 (Part 3)
Ch. 25 (Part 1)
Ch. 25 (Part 2)
Ch. 26
Epilogue

Ch. 22

78.5K 1.7K 263
By TheWitchAndTheCat

Hi :-) So here comes chapter 22 and well...you'll see, don't want to add or say anything ...

Hope you'll enjoy it and want to thank you all for your messages and comments and sorry if I cannot always answer, but I try to answer all of your messages.. THANK YOU!

On the right, a banner azer90 made for me xox

Dedicated to all of you and in particular to TeilaRutherford: Thanks dear for your comments and support, that's very sweet!

Cheers

EMMETT POV

Shane opened the door with his key and I didn’t miss the smile on his face in doing that. He probably didn’t miss the smile on my face looking at him. We had lunch at Enna’s place and my head was about to crack open in two; the rain outside didn’t help it. That incredibly loud skinny-doll was there and I’m telling you, she is damn loud one. I had to tell her to refrain from hugging and kissing, because that was out of question and didn’t quite like the freedom she took with my man, but I knew they were like family, so tried to ignore it. Yes, tried to.

Leaving the shoes at the entrance, we walked straight to the bathroom and went for a shower. The wonderful Irish weather just struck right when we reached an outdoor basketball court and tried to teach him the correct way to shoot a basket. Cold and heavy rain poured down on us and we just ran away, me cursing at the damn sudden shower and Shane laughing and liking it.

Now the drenched clothes were scattered on the floor and soon the temperature of my body reached a boiling stage, completely forgetting the rain.

My brat was there, stark naked and rain-soaked hair brushed back, his eyes more liquid than usual, more smouldering than usual, more provoking that usual. He smirked and turned his back to me, took a couple of sensual steps to the shower and turned on the hot water. I followed his actions without missing a thing, my entire body and mind now shouting crazy. Yeah, my mind.

Since I took the firm and final decision of taking Shane here with me and of asking him to be my man, my mind had shut up for good and no more snarled at me what a pathetic man I was, in what a fucking mess I was getting myself into. Not a damn word anymore. It was concentrated on the brat and only on him, in complete accord with my body. No more division between instinct and rationality, past and present; they had fused together.

“You know Em, I am cold...” That dark light danced in his eyes and kick started me. His head tilted to the side and his lips smirked only on one side.

“And I am hot.” I simply said, enjoying the reaction on his face and body.

I covered quickly the distance between us and yanked him in my arms, for a moment just staring at his eyes. Slowly stroking his side, my gaze kept locked with his, unable to let it go and unable to do anything else; even though desire and lust were howling in my head and mounting my back, my eyes weren’t able to move away from his and I wasn’t able to do anything else. God, Shane was beautiful at a devastating point and his eyes...I loved his eyes, loved when they smiled and when they provoked me. The water was distantly cascading in the shower, but didn’t care for that. I simply wanted to stay here and look at him, caressing his body and feeling his hands on me.

He narrowed his gaze and slipped his fingers on my face, pulling it down. I smiled and met his lips with mine. They were so velvety and warm, so obliging to me and ready to let me invade his mouth, but right now I wanted to keep looking at him and his gorgeous face. I don’t know what was this now, but couldn’t do anything else. He chewed the lip inside and studied me with a questioning expression and his hands held firm my face. The warmth of his skin irradiated to mine and a shiver ran down my body. I loved his touch and I loved how easily it would drive me out of mind.

Yeah, I had little to no control when it came to Shane.

I felt in peace right now and that was something strange. I was so used to constantly hearing snarls, hissing and mocking in my head, feeling those cold and suffocating fingers nailing my guts and throat that now, not feeling anymore a damn thing, it felt ... weird. Yeah, weird but peaceful, calm and serene. I softly chuckled, attracting his attention and gaining a more curios and perplex glare.

With Shane I felt finally serene and in peace.

We still had so much to sort out, considering the coming week we had to meet with his family and made them sigh those papers and then finalize everything by changing his residence and all those formalities. The idea of meeting his family, of having him in the same room again with those fuckers was enough to set me on belligerent mood, but it was necessary and couldn’t be avoid and anyway, I was going to be there with me and I wouldn’t permit anything to happen or unsettle Shane. I was going to be there right beside him and shield him from everything. A wrong word and glare from those worthless vermin and I’d have their heads on a plate, no kidding.

I gripped him stronger and sunk my fingers in his hot skin.

Sure, that was waiting for us and I knew how that weighted down on Shane, even if he wouldn’t admit it. I knew he would have preferred to simply not having to see them anymore, but we couldn’t do that and it was just one last time and then everything of those days could go to hell and fuck off.

But right now I felt serene and in peace; in peace with everything and everyone.

“Shane...” I murmured, pulling him up for a tender and silent kiss, never leaving his eyes. He took a step back, but I stopped it and he creased his forehead. What was on his mind now? He seemed...confused. “What’s wrong, brat? You seem confused...is everything ok?”

“Emmett, I should ask you that...you keep looking at me, simply staring at my eyes...is everything ok with you?” A subtle note of nervous was there and it really displeased me.

Why was he nervous now?

“I look at your eyes because I love them.” I said, purposely staring at them. The brat widened them and something flash in there. What was that? He shifted his gaze on the floor and then turned his head to the side, but I grabbed his chin and forced him to look back at me. “Don’t look away, let me see them.”

“Em...” He went to move his face once more, but I forced him back.

What was so strange about that? I loved his eyes as I loved so many other things of Shane, as I ...

I froze and what Alice asked me hit me back.

You didn’t even realize it, right? No, I haven’t yet realized it. Not until now.

“I love you.”

I thought about those words and said them at the same time, and realized how true they were. I loved Shane, I loved this brat so much and I didn’t see it before...why haven’t I seen it before?

“I love you, Shane. I don’t know why I haven’t seen this before. It’s so simple and true, I love you.”

He dropped his arms from my face, letting them hang on his sides as if petrified; his beautiful and liquid eyes shot almost out of his face and his mouth gasped open. I heard him swallow down and felt him trembling. God, did I just say something that freaked him out? I cupped his face tenderly but firmly and tried to calm him down. He was now visibly shaking.

“Shane, please calm down and tell me what’s wrong. You’re scaring me. Did what I say unsettle you? I’m sorry, but I do love you.” He swallowed down more and kept staring at me completely bewildered. I was beginning to freak out here, because he just gazed and said nothing. Did I just fuck up thing by forcing my feelings onto him? God, please no, please no.

“Shane, you have to tell me wh..”

His hands shot at my face and forced it fiercely down on his, painfully grazing my mouth with his and desperately kissing me. I groaned when he tugged harshly my hair and rubbed my tongue frantically, moaning in my mouth and having our teeth clashing. I was about to lose it, because he never kissed me like this and it was almost painful, physically painful but arousing, however I pulled away and caged his face demanding to understand. When he tried to kiss me another time, I stopped him.

“Emmett, you... you love me?” He asked with shaking voice.

“Yes Shane, I love you. Does it scare you?” He suddenly cracked an insane smile and attacked again my mouth, with me trying to pull away, but he broke the kiss first.

“I love you, Emmett.” It came out in almost one word and I froze there, tightening the grip on his face. He pressed our foreheads together and combed my hair. “Now it’s me scaring you.”

Shane loved me and his words echoed and bounced over and over in my head for long few seconds.

“Emmett..” I silenced him by pressing my thumbs on his lips and simply stared at his eyes for a moment. I chuckled out loud and he eyed me confused.

“No, you’re not scaring me, Shane. I was just letting your words play over and over in my head, because I didn’t expect them and I was afraid my words had fucked up things between us, but hey, I’m an idiot most of the time and should have realized this before...now I understand the reason of everything.”

Roman said I didn’t fall for Shane at first, that it wasn’t love at first sight as it had been for him. He was right in a way, wrong in another. I fell for Shane gradually, but at the same time at our very first encounter, when he decided to have me. Or was before that, when his eyes visited my dreams? This I didn’t know. Certain fact was my love for this brat; and that soothed and healed me completely day after day.

“Come here, Shane.” No more space between us, only our lips locked in a searing kiss. I could taste it there, on his tongue, our feelings and the forgotten fears he had. Those fears were gone for good.

He sank his fingers deeper in my hair and pressed my face closer, our mouths about to literally fuse together, out teeth pressing hard and painfully, clashing and grazing us, our tongues tangled and wanting to swallow each other, not for dominance, only in desperate and devouring need to be one. They rubbed and twisted furiously, having us moaning and groaning quite beastly. My body was burning inside and outside and my head was now lost and thundering for how crazily boiled my blood, making every cell of my body groaning and panting, breathing hard and loud. I had to have Shane right now, because I needed to bury myself into him, to feel him around me, to somehow seal this moment physically.

His skin was hot and sweaty like mine and smelled of his unique scent, driving my senses higher; I devoured his mouth with hungry assaults, sucking his lips and tongue in the process, wanting to possess everything of him. Shane moaned longer and it crazed me the way his body grinded and rubbed on me, stroking our hard members together. He was tearing in pieces my reason. His skin was damn warm and soft, sleeking with our sweat and lust and love; my shaft hardened and threatened to explode at the erotic gyrating of his hips, while one hand had reached my back and scratched it deeply, ravenously digging nails and fingers in my flesh.

I descended his neck, shoulders, back and stopped at its small, pulling him at me, even if no more space was between us. I still pressed him strong against my body and rocked with him while taking his mouth. The friction and stroking were making me shiver feral and followed Shane’s trembling, feeling his heart beating insanely and matching my beating. I heard my growls; they were almost scaring for their intensity. My hands cupped his ass and massaged it fully, feeling my desire suffocating me. The index fingers found the way between his deliciously round ass and invaded it greedily. Shane pulled away from my mouth to scream and pant heavy, and our eyes shot open and moulded in one scorching and vibrating gaze. I loved him and I needed him completely.

“Shane, I need to have you now.” My voice was clouded and thick.

He ran his wet and taunting tongue on my neck and left trail of soft but arousing kiss from my earlobe to my collarbone, never ceasing to grind on me. I fingered him deeply and moved in round scissoring rhythm, throwing my head back in mute grunting when he bit hard. His hands had now clawed my ass and it turned me on even more when his fingers sank into it accompanying his moans. Shane was moaning while touching me. His lips found a teasing way up to my ear and caressed it sinfully, whispering seductively and darkly.

“And I need you to take me, Emmett.” Burning spasms travelled and contorted my body when he studied my ear with his hot tongue. “Make love to me, Emmett.”

I set free his cave from my fingers and grabbed his sides, gazing at his liquid jades for few deepening breaths. My mouth searched for his and while I kissed him, my hands hungrily descended on his thighs and hauled him up from the floor in one firm pull. He gasped and purred. I turned and pressed his back against the wall, parting his legs and lacing them over my waist; they tightened around and pulled me close. The tip of my length stroked his entrance and provoked a stream of shameless moans in Shane, nailing my biceps; it gyrated more and deliciously slow and I closed my eyes for a moment to savour it, before pleasure completely mounted me and set me out of control.

“Oh Shane...” I breathed out, slipping my hands on his ass, folding it and indulging a bit longer in the touch and how it turned me on; rocked sensually on my shaft. Our eyes met and I penetrated him instantly, filling both of us completely. His forehead touched mine and his moan tickled my lips. Ahhh...I felt it all over my body; possessing Shane was a sweet damnation of sanity and senses.

“Em...ahhh...” I didn’t move for few seconds, staring at him and drinking his expression in trance.

I slowly pulled back and thrust back inside deeply, pressing against him and sinking the highest point, again not moving, but simply gazing at his face, his eyes ajar and his lips slightly apart letting out long and panting moan and breaths. I pressed my lips on his and let my tongue have its way in his inviting and complying mouth, tasting him and sucking hard; we moaned together when I shifted backward and shoved harder forward, making his walls squirm and swallow me more. Shane followed my rhythm and sensually rotated his hips around me, grazing my sides with his legs, pressing his knees tighter to cage me there.

Shane granted me completely access and rode me arching his back, the muscles of his abdomen contracting and extending, his neck glistening with pearls of sweat. I went for them and licked them away, rumbling low moans of pleasure in my throat that his taste caused me; the brat slid his hands from my biceps to my shoulders, then my neck, locking them in my hair, filling the air with his exhales of ecstasy.

My thrust kept a slow but intense pace, filling and possessing my sexy devil with avid passion. He sucked me hard inside and my length shoved deeper and stronger, slamming against his flesh and skin, bringing our breathing now at a wild and growling panting, bringing our gazes blazing with need, lust and love. Shane drew me towards his face and rested his parted lips on mine, breathing on them and sending me crazy, sending devouring and controlling waves of pleasure all over me. The rhythm increased and I penetrated him now faster and harder, moving out and back inside over and over, every time deeper, every time fiercer and more avid.

Groans, moans, panting, slamming of sweaty skin and wild gazes thickened the air and wrapped around us, sending both of us wilder and greedier for more of each other.

“Shane...hmmm...you feel so damn incredible..”

“Ahhh...go faster...take me harder...” His words made it and my control snapped to hell.

I growled and seizing his ass, I slammed it back and forth on my member, which never stopped to thrust and only went faster. I want more of Shane and wanted him out of mind, so one of my hands wrapped around his sleek shaft and stroked it at the same pace I took him. He began to scream louder and restlessly, fisting my hair harsher, closing around me lustier. He had lost it just like me. I penetrated him over and over moving both us against the wall and then back and slamming again, over and over, growling, panting, taking harder and breathing faster, while my body almost screamed for the devastating carnal feeling.

One more hard and ravaging thrust and I threw my forehead on his neck and, buried inside him, I reached a mind-blowing orgasm that made me shiver and pound for more deep in his cave.

“Fuck...Em...”

Shane followed me in my trance of senses and pleasure and shot in his hand and over me, feeling it hot on my stomach. I turned my face and nibbled his neck, making him moan softly, then found his jaw and his lips and kissed him with all I’ve got. My lips detached for a moment, only to whisper him how much I loved him.

“Shane, I do really love you deeply.” I was still inside him and it felt incredibly hot; his legs tightened around me as our kiss deepened. I craved for my man once more.

“Please Emmett, say it again...” His voice quivered in many emotions.

“I love you, Shane.” A smiled formed and lit his face and began giving my lips soft and featherlike pecks.

“I still cannot believe it...but I bloody love you Emmett.” Hmm, I never thought that those three simple words could give me so much.  “Em, I want more of you..” I growled at his provocation.

“Shower, brat.” I ordered pulling out of him and dragging him under warm water. He laughed and messed my hair under the shower and tried to wash me, but as soon as we felt the water on our heads, our mouths and bodies tangled and fused for more scorching love-making.

Shane insisted to help in tidying the kitchen and I let him do it, because it was clear how he enjoyed this family-like and intimate atmosphere. We just had dinner, us both famished after our activities and decided to bake chicken with a mix of veggies and somehow managed to make a pudding. It didn’t come out well; it had a weird look and pale colour, but Shane tried it and said it was delicious. It gave me immense pleasure to cook for him, as it was a way of taking care of him. Ah yes, I did really love him and I wondered why I never saw that before. Well, who cares now.

I had to talk to him about tomorrow and I knew it wasn’t an easy button to press, but it had to be done and it had to be done soon; my lawyer would contact them in the morning and explain the situation and decide whether was better to meet at his studio or at their house. I told him to go for the studio, but he suggested giving them the option to choose was a smart way to put them in a good mood. Whatever. I wanted it done as soon as possible. We had to collect all of Shane’s belonging and arrange them here. If they didn’t fit my closet, he could use the one in other room or we could simply go and buy a new one.

I heard a faint click and then a chuckled. My eyes turned to the right and saw the brat smirking his usual cocky smile with the i-phone in his hand.

“You looked quite hot like that, Em.”

“When? While placing forks in the dish-washer? Oh I am sure very hot.” I joked rolling my eyes. He let out a carefree laugh and in two steps he jumped on my back.

“You look always hot.” He hummed seductively in my ear.

“Hmm..and you always know how to tempt me..” I answered with darker voice. Argh, not now Emmett, later, but not now. I pulled his arms over my chest and turned to peck his jaw. “What do you want to do now?”

“Watching the movie the lads got me?”

“Sounds good, go get start it and I’ll get the slimy pudding and we still have some cake from yesterday.” I smiled on one corner of my mouth thinking about that and he nibbled my earlobe, tugging it softly and earning a low groan.

“Not a bloody problem, you pretty much drained my entire stamina earlier, so need to fill it up. And your pudding it’s not slimy, tool; it’s actually very yummy.” He hopped off and walked to the living room; I followed his steps with my eyes and shook my head.

The film was on and I handed him a plate with the sweets and he devoured everything in no time. Did I really tire him that much earlier? Well, I was only partially sedated and knew later I’d want to have him more. He pressed the “play” button and the movie started. I munched the cake and the pudding, considering it wasn’t that bad and kept observing Shane, the way he had relaxed here with me, the way he moved around really feeling at home; he placed the plate on the floor and stretched long on the sofa, resting his head on my knees. My fingers automatically went to stroke his hair and he sighed contently at that. Once I finished with the cake, I took both dishes back to the kitchen and then rested down spooning Shane against my chest and wrapping my arm around his torso. He snuggled his head on my other arm and then we watched the movie.

“Shane?” I called after few minutes, not able to wait longer to discuss the matter; he slightly turned his head and glanced at me. “Tomorrow you know we have to go to your uncle’s place, right?”

He turned back and didn’t say anything for few seconds, then rolled on his side to face me and I could see how he looked worried about something, but I didn’t understand the reason. There was nothing to be worried. Nothing.

“I know, but I just wished it would be done already because I don’t want to see them again, I am..afraid to see them again.” I knew something was on his mind, but couldn’t find the reason behind his fear.

“Why are you afraid? You have nothing to worry about, nothing is going to happen, I promise you, and I’ll be there with you and won’t allow anything bad to happen. Do you understand me? Now everything is different, you have ME now.” My arm went around his back and snaked around him protective and assertive. “No more fears, Shane. Do you trust me?”

“Em, of course I trust you...I love you and I am not afraid anymore to admit it, to love someone freely and knowing it won’t hurt. Bloody hell, I don’t think I ever loved someone before...fuck, I never did. So it’s more than simply trusting you. But I don’t want you to meet those bloody stinky knackers...I’m fucking afraid that once we’ll see them, this dream will break and I’ll wake up.”

I took a silent deep breathe. I understood now what the problem was; he had suppressed everything in the back and tried to lock it away, as if just a nightmare. But Shane needed to face those pieces of shit and the whole situation, if he really wanted to be able to live freely; he had to do it to realize it all was already over. No more fears, no more nightmares, no more bitter waking up.

“We’ll face it together and you’ll see nothing will happen. When you’ll wake up brat, you’ll be in my arms, in our bed, in our room. Do you understand me? Is that clear?” My voice was quite the commanding and firm one now and wouldn’t admit doubts.

His eyes studied mine intently, considering and weighting my words. I gave him time, but after a moment he cracked a breath-taking smile and his eyes danced in that jaded ocean of liquid fire. He nodded and pressed against me.

“Everything is clear, sir.” He joked and the sound of it made me laugh and relax down. I slowly rubbed his back and held him tight and firm. “Thank you, Em.”

I stroked our lips together and smiled.

“Feeling better now? No more fear?”

“Yes, feeling grand.” He chuckled at my snorting and then playfully licked my chin. Argh..you little sexy devil. “I’m good, sham. No more fears.” He turned around and by the way he tilted his head in surprise, I knew he felt my growing hard-on. It was his entire fault. What he said before had quite an effect on me.

“Hmm...you know what? I like you calling me sir; it’s quite a turn on, very exciting. Why don’t we try it now, hmm?” My hand sneaked under jumper and found his nipple. He gulped and tried to repress a moan.

“You’re already a bloody arrogant and full of yourself tool, if I’m going to call you sir, your ego would reach unbearable extent.” I teased the bead with my fingers and softly tugged it. He inhaled sharply and instinctively grinded on me, making me burst harder. “Emmett..”

“But you like this side of me, isn’t that right? You like when I am a controlling and arrogant bastard, so why don’t you call me sir just once?”

“Em...ahh..” Hmm...hearing his soft panting was arousing.

My hand had travelled down and slipped under his sweatpants and boxers, palming his hardening shaft and breathing in his ear. I stroked him slowly and softly a couple of times and then wrapped my hand around it quite strongly, having him arching back and moaning out loud.

“Fuck...Em...” I had began to pump him and the strokes were fast and rough, according to my own desire and pleasure, building up blow after blow. He threw his arm back and clutched my neck, arching more and thrusting in my fist.

Argh...this wasn’t enough. I had to taste him.

I stopped and he cussed, but in a blink of eye I was riding him, tossing down sweatpants and underwear, and then taking Shane’s member entirely in mouth. He broke in a stream of dirty words that made me growl, because I loved to hear him like that and to see him in the impossibility to control his body under my touch. His hips buckled up and I seized them and pushed down back harshly, so he fisted my hair and tried to control the thrusting, but it wasn’t going to happen. I took him deeply and let the tip hit the back of my throat, no gag-reflex what so ever, and twirled my tongue around and across the entire length. It didn’t take him long to lose it and tried again to push me away. Brat. I wanted to taste him.

“Emmett...oh bloody...I’m com..ahh..” I shut him up with my tongue and he gave in to me, loading long and hot. Shane arched more in the final touch of his high and then slumped back, breathing hard with his mouth open. “Fuck...this was...bloody strong...” He said between pants.

“Was it?” I mused, pushing myself up and looming over him, enjoying the view of his exhausted but sated face.

“I am not even going to argue with you...fuck Em, you’re simply..” He snorted and rolled his gorgeous eyes and I chuckled, knowing what he wanted to say.

“I am simply what, brat?” I teased him and he grunted. He placed his palms on my face and pulled it down to his.

“You’re the best and you know it.” He admitted and then shoved his tongue in my mouth without any compliments. “Hmm...I taste kind of gross.”

“No, you taste grand.” I mocked his tone and he smacked playfully the back of my neck. Something flashed in his eyes and suddenly he pushed me up and made me sit on the sofa, straddling me.  I ran my hands under his jumper, up and down his warm and lean muscles, savouring their shape and tensing under my fingers. We exchanged a long look, electrifying the air around us. “What is it, my sexy devil?”

Shane didn’t answer for few seconds and then slipped down from laps and sat in front of me, between my knees. He smirked and that smirked had me almost blew in my pants; he smirked again when saw that and slowly travelled up my thighs, reaching the hems of my short and hooked it with his thumbs.

“Sir, you seem quite hot...” Fuck...this was damn hot indeed. “Should I do something for you, sir?”

I eyed him with lust and he tugged down my pants and underwear, chucked them away and pushed my knee wider apart. I threw my head back and groan. I was about to burst and seeing his gaze didn’t help in the control matter. Then I felt his mouth around me, his tongue rubbing along with his lips, and I fucking knew I wasn’t going to last long. I peeked down and shit, the view was about to kill me. Shane knelt between my thighs, hands firm on them, and his head bobbing back and forth, taking me ravenously and deeply, enjoying what he was doing. My shaft hardened to painful level and my groaning went feral. I grabbed his head, sinking my fingers in his messy hair, and led it as I wished. My hot devil didn’t complain or resist, let me do as I pleased and let me thrust in his mouth as deep and fast as I wanted. His tongue and lips never stopped their sensual job and soon, too soon, I felt tingles travelling my body and invading every cell of it at mounting speed.

“Fuck...Shane...you’re fucking amazing...”

He moaned around me when I plunged faster, him deep-throating me, and I growled out of mind, coming in his hot and sanity-screwing mouth. He let go of me only when my hands released his hair. The cocky brat smirked in triumph and satisfied and sat down a moment to enjoy the view of me still shivering for the climax and breathing hard and deep. Fuck...he was so going to pay later in bed.

“Sir, how was that? Quite strong, I might say.” He pushed himself up balancing his weight on my thighs and then straddled me again. “How is it?”

“It was amazing, brat. You always are fucking amazing...you sure know how to drive me out of mind.” He liked to hear that and smiled like a provoking and sensual feline. I tenderly stroked his cheek with the back of fingers and he lingered in my touch. “Shane, you’re so beautiful.”

I heard the TV on the background and then spared it a glance; we missed most of the film.

“We just missed the film, brat.” He chuckled and shrugged his shoulders.

“We can watch again now or tomorrow.” He finally said it without hesitation, without fearing his own words. I pulled him down for a tender kiss and paused to admire his liquid jades.

“I guess we can watch it tomorrow.” I decided, shifting down long on the couch with Shane in my arms.

Author's chit-chat:

So...did you see that coming now? Not sure about that... Even Emmett didn't see that coming, but finally realized it.

In the next chapter, they face and meet Shane's family and what will happen?? After that, finally Alice and Jordan will arrive in Dublin.

Until next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 460 33
Running from his dark legacy, River finds himself caught in the midst of a werewolf rivalry bleeding into the human world; a low fantasy enemies to l...
241K 11.6K 36
Book III of the Seven Sins Series Tristan was broken for a long time, and he was trapped in a state of pent up anger and pain that never got released...
1M 32.8K 34
"I have no family. I have no past. I have no friends. I have no surname. What is love? I do not know, because love does not exist for me. Not in my w...
24.3K 1.4K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...