My Life With The Garrisons

Από bloomflorabloom

THIS IS CURRENTLY BEING EDITED AS OF 2022. Chapters will be adjusted as edits are made. When Raine losses the... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4: I thought you were bluffing about 12 boys.
Chapter 5: Lock My Life In A Box So No One Can See It
Chapter 6: Mmm..Really?
Chapter 7:Yeppie Not
Chapter 8: The remote..really of all things the remote
Chapter 9: My worst fear...:(
Chapter 10: No longer brothers?
Chapter 11: Tension
Chapter 12: I just told a little white lie.:) hehe
Authors Note
Chapter 13: The Blind Pirate
Authors Note
Gymnastics= blood, sweat, and tears.
Chapter 15 "Thirdly stop playing me."
Chapter 16: Connecting With My Inner Child
Chapter 17: And then I realized
Chapter 18: I'm to School for cool as P!NK would say!
Authors Note
Chapter 19: Thats my decision not yours
Chapter 21: It doesn't make you any different Lucas.
Chapter 22: Burn baby burn.
Chapter 23: Not in the mood for a slut today.
Chapter 24: Errmm.....
Chapter 25
Chapter 26: Hot Chocolate and a movie.
Chapter 27: What the hell
Authors Note *please read!
Authors note yet again please REad! (im sorry i have so many of these)
Chapter 28: This is for you!
Chapter 29: Presser Washer?
Chapter 30: Yeah
Chapter 31: Love..?
Chapter 32: I broke my own rules...
Chapter 33: Sum It All Up! {Final ChapterXD}
NOTE! Please read ! (:
2019 - Thank You!

Chapter 20: New friends? I think so.:)

53K 1.2K 165
Από bloomflorabloom

Chapter 20: New friends? I think so.:)

Note: Yes I do realize that I skipped a couple of classes but I will only right in the important ones. Sorry, please enjoy! Yay! Chapter 20! Soo proud really didn’t think I would get this far! It wouldn’t have been for you guys! Please enjoy the chapter!!!:D  I also apologize for not uploading like I use to and I am very sorry for it! Please comment, vote and fan! Oh and Lucas will be in the next chapter which I am currently working on so hang in there!:D

I was still sitting there listening to the science teacher but once again I didn’t understand what was going on. Stupid classes, what is science going to do for me when I get a job? If I want to work at Wal-Mart, heck even McDonalds science wasn’t going to help me. Was it? Nope, nada, zip! I had my arm on the counter and my head/chin in my hands. What was she talking about? Respiratory or circulatory system. I shrugged to myself and drifted away from the teacher looking around. Amber was there, she looked as if she was really focusing the teacher, Carson had his head on the desk his eyes closed, A couple of blondes that sat in the back huddled together where whispering and pointing. Kody and his twin brother…which one I don’t know because I hadn’t met the others were passing notes, he glanced at me and waved his fingers a little. I smiled sweetly and turned back to the teacher who had smacked the white board with her hand as she pointed.

She was a short, scrony women, not to be rude but I don’t think she could see well…reason is because her lipstick wasn’t even on her lips, it was on her chin and a little on her nose, her mascara marks were on her eyebrows and eye lids, her hair was very messy and her clothes were wrinkled and didn’t match quite well…wearing a purple shirt, on top of a yellow long sleeve with green slacks didn’t go to well for her. But then again, that could just be the way she liked to dress.

“Raine.” The lady repeated my name, I snapped to her direction felling dumb.

“Ma’am?” I asked

“Do you know how air enter your body?” She asked me, drumming her fingers against her table desk thing…I didn’t know what it was because there was sink on it too.

“Yeah, you en-hale and exhale.” I answered simply.

“Don’t get smart with me Ms. Weatherly, you might be a new student but I will not tolerate it.” She yelled at me, I frowned at her, I honestly wasn’t trying to be smart that’s how air enters your body. You breath right? Yes! She looked away and asked another kid, I rolled my eyes and huffed causing some of my hair to go up as I laughed quietly to myself. That never gets old! I did a couple more times till I realized that Carson was trying not laugh at me as he tapped his pencil against his nose. I rolled my eyes at him, a little angry with his protective-ness. Out of the blue the bell rang…I thought the classes were suppose too be at least an hour..apparently it had been. I gathered my things and escaped to my locker avoiding many people.

 I went to my locker and put in 0-10-32-28 and opened my locker throwing my things inside as I grabbed my backpack, I had packed my gym clothes in my little Addis bag which contained my black and white nike tempo shorts and my old softball shirt and some tennis shoes. I shut my locker as I had my backpack and my gym bag and found my way to the Gym. Yeah, I knew I had lunch this period but maybe they would let me put my stuff in my Gym locker and then head back to lunch. I found the gym easily and walked in seeing a couple of guys in the main area of the Gym stretching as they glanced at me. Many smiled others tried to talk to me.

“Hey watch out!” A guy yelled, I quickly turned around to see a soccer ball coming straight to my chest, I bumbed it with the middle of chest as it fell and I began juggling with it as I walked towards the guy. He just starred at me in disbelieve. I wasn’t that close to him so I juggled it once more watching it fall as I kicked it hard to him. He moved out of the way and watched the ball drop and roll off. I turned back around and walked towards an office type thing where a middle aged man was watching as he smiled and leaned against he door frame.

“Play soccer before?” He asked

“Yeah, seven years.” I answered, I failed to mention that to the guys, softball and gymnastic’s were my life, soccer was just a side sport to keep my busy.

“Ever thing about joining the team?” He asked

“Uh I was just here to ask if I could get my locker number and combos so I could set my stuff here. I’m new.” I rubbed my eye.

“Oh uh yeah? Raine right?”

“Yes sir.”

“Go through that door, this is your locker stuff. Do you have lunch this period?” He asked me as he led me to the girls locker room, I answered a yes as he stopped in the door. “Well this period is for the soccer players, they have their own period every other day because the season just started. You have gym next. Okay then. Go ahead and put your stuff in there and head back to lunch before it ends.” I nodded and left inside quickly finding my locker, opening it and shoving everything in there, it was big..bigger than the ones back home. I left the locker room and that’s when the boy that yelled at me ran up to me.

“That was sick what you just did!” He smiled at me.

“Thanks.” I replied as I kept walking.

“My names Matt.”

“Raine.”

“The new girl. The rumors were true…anyway. Ever play soccer before?” He asked, he had blonde hair that spiked up in the middle with the sides going down, he was in gym shorts and a plain white shirt, I could tell he was muscular and his green eyes were waiting for me to respond.

“Yeah, hey I’m sorry but I’ve got to get to lunch.” I pointed at the door and turned around.

“I’ll see you next period then.” He smirked, I looked at him confused, “Sound travels when the Gyms somewhat empty.” He laughed, I nodded and pushed the double doors open and walked quickly to the lunch room. I was proud I had remembered where it was, great memory! I entered it and found the lunch line which was empty, I ordered a salad and a cupcake, paid and left. I looked for the boys but I failed to find them after standing in the middle looking at the tables. I gave up and walked to the end table that was empty. I didn’t mind sitting alone, I had done it a lot, I was becoming use to it really. I sat down and poured the range dressing on top of the green leaves and shoved my fork into the forest covered ins now and then put it into my mouth chewing slowly. Suddenly trays were being sat down at the table and I looked up to see the girls that had been in my Bio class sitting down. I frowned.

“Raine, hey!” one girl spoke acting as if she had known me forever. I nodded at her still frowning and looked down at my salad.

“Oh my gosh! Range! So many carbs don’t eat that!” another girl spoke looking as if she was scared of my food.

“I’m going to go.” I muttered standing up but to only be pushed down by hands on my shoulders.

“No stay Raine, we want your company.” Kelsey’s voice rang in my ears.

“Nah, I’d rather leave.” I said standing back up but to only be glared at.  “What? You don’t want my company because last time I checked, you hated me. Which doesn’t make any scense because you don’t know me.” I stood there putting my hand on my hip.

“Oh but I do know you. Your out to get my boyfriend and you’re a complete bitch. At least that’s what your file said.” Kelsey laughed and so did her gang. “See the difference between you and me is you’re a nobody, and I’m a somebody. You’re a bitch and I’m an angel. So why don’t you back off and get off my territory!” She slammed her hands on the table.

 I sighed and slid back into my seat slowly and placed my tray down, as I picked up my cupcake and spun it around in my fingers, “You’re a bitch to get that straight, you’re a stuck up brat that gets whatever she wants when asked. You flirt with boys when you already have a boyfriend which is pretty screwy. So screw you and your stupid little file, and I don’t give a shit if this is your territory or not. I’m here and I’m not leaving, so why don’t you deal and suck it.” I nodded at her and stood before one blonde pulled me down and I smacked her arm and she pulled back.

“Bitch don’t think I cant make your stay here at my school a living hell. Bye, bye.” She waved her hand before shoeing me away. I shrugged and stood up, I was going to go to the gym, or maybe some place else. I glanced back around as I made my way to the door and saw Carson, Keith and Linc sitting around together laughing, I guess they hung out with the same crowd. I walked out of the door and saw Matt running down the hall way towards the Gym, he stopped and smiled walking over to me.

“Hey, where ya going?” He asked as he stopped running.

“Uh..Gym…I’m aloud to go right?” I asked

“Yeah, we’re practicing in there but I’m pretty sure you can just sit or something.” Matt suggested as we both started walking together, “So I here your from Californina?”

“Yep. Military family.”

“Me too, my mom’s in the military. My dad had to retire because his of his back, his bones in his back break down and its hard for him to walk and stuff.” Matt scratched his head.

“I’m sorry.”

“Nah its fine. Its cool though because he’s always home and we speed a lot of time together when my mom’s on leave.” Matt spoke.

“That’s cool, my dads currently in Afganastan right now.” We were close to the Gym now.

“And your mom?”

“My mom’s dead. She died at war.” I nodded I pushed the Gym door’s open and walking in.

“I’m sorry. I couldn’t live without my mom, she’s the peanut to my butter.” He smiled at me and I laughed.

“I hate peanut butter.” I smiled big at him laughing softly.

“We have two things in common now! We are totally best friends! Like maybe I could come over do your nails! But, pink is so not your color.” He smiled, I laughed again.

“Haha, your weird. It’s was nice getting to know you. We should talk later.” I smiled at him taking him in, his appearance, his facial expression, his body language.

“I’d love that! I have Gym next period and then art.”

“Me too. So maybe you could walk me there? And we talk about why pink isn’t my shade?” I laughed.

“Oh yeah, but purple is totally you.” He laughed again and walked towards the boys that were dribbling. The bell suddenly rang and the boys stopped and went to the water fountain, the room began to flood with people as I quickly went into the locker room and changed in my Gym clothes. I walked out of the locker room into the crowded Gym area, I sat down on the floor and put on my shoes.

“Ah I found you.” I heard Matt say, he was walking up to me and flopped down right on the hard wood floor with me.

“Hmm, your GPS must be working then.” I stuck my tongue out and tied my shoe, I always stick my tongue out when im concertrating on things which is kind of odd but who cares.

“My dad told me how to tie my shoe using the bunny thing, two ears and…I cant remember it now. He even wrote a song for me to sing.” He laughed. “When your shoe comes untied, you better tie it fast, tie it very tight because if not it may not last, two loops first, then cross them good, the bunny goes in the hole, and pull it very good.” Matt sang. “I know it doesn’t rhyme but that was my favorite song when I was little.”

“I think its cute.” I laughed and started to sing the song in my head as I finished tying my shoes. I stretched my legs out and rolled my neck, “So, do you like this school?”

“Yeah I love it really! I had to transfer school freshman year because of stuff but when I got here everything got better! I made the varsity soccer team, I met my awesome girl friend and I have cool friends.” Matt nodded and cracked his neck. “Speaking of my girlfriend, here she comes.” Matt smiled big, I looked around but it was hard to tell which one he was talking about there were many girls in the room and there were girls that were walking towards us too. I figured out who it was when she sat criss cross in front of Matt, she had strawberry blonde hair and small freckles across her nose, her light blue eyes stood out. She wasn’t short but she wasn’t model tall either regular height I guess, she was pretty.

“Hey.” She smiled, she had a southern twang to her.

“Hey babe, what have you been up to?” Matt asked.

“Nothing, Mr. Hub has been a pain in my ass because I wasn’t paying attention but who cares, I’m passing the class so I don’t know why he gets so angry, there aint a reason to be angry right?” She asked nodding her head forward.

“Yep. Amilia, this is Raine, Raine this is my girlfriend Amilia of three years.” Matt introduced us.

“Raine, so you’re the new ‘hot’ girl everybodies talkin’ about eh? Well you are really pretty! I’m Amilia, captain of the softball team! Well hopefully captain, try outs are in a week!” She extended her hand out to me.

“Thanks, ha. Nice to meet you. Really softball? I’d like to try that if I like the school enough.” I let go of her hand and placed them back on the cold floor.

“You’re into to softball? That awesome! I usually play first base sometimes.”Amilia said.

“I played third base and center field.” I smiled, as the memories of me playing softball came back

“Start stretching now! Ten sit ups and ten push ups! Go!” I heard the couch yell as I quickly started doing as I was told, when I was done I re did my ponytail because it felt loose and I didn’t want my hair tie to fall out.

“Grab a partner! Boys and Boy, Girls and Girls!” couch shouted, Amilia looked at me and scooched over as Matt said his goodbyes and walked towards Carson surprisingly who was laying down on the floor.

“Aint he a babe?” Amilia asked, I glanced over and she looked dreamy eyed and I  laughed.

“He seems sweet.” I nodded.

“Eh, don’t be hittin’ on my man little girl.” Amilia moved her finger in a motion before smiling at me and laughing as she leaned on her elbows.

“Ha, defeintaly wont.” I smiled.

“Who do you have your eye on? Anybody cute?”

“Uh…well that Kody Thomas kid is cute but I mean, there are a lot of boys here and Kody…well I don’t know.” I shrugged as we all got up and began running around the gym for five minutes.

“Kody! Oh wow, I know the kid he lives like four houses down from mine, he aint rich but he aint poor either. He’s normal but he sure does at like he’s the big shit don’t he? Well, I guess you wouldn’t really know because you just got here but I guess he’s a good guy. People say he’s a player and stuff but I really don’t know. I choose not to listen to rumors.” Amilia shrugged. “You see my best friend Harper, she dated Kody which was a big shocker to people because well…nevermind but yeah they were shocked and stuff. They dated for like seven months before she broke it off when and asked to be really close friend with him but he went crazy. So now I guess people say that every since then he always dates these others girls just to fill what Harper gave him but it never works, it was weird because Harper was on the softball shes trying out this year too but anyway he would always go the games and stuff even though they had been broken up for like years. Its kind of creepy.” Amilia sneezed.

“Bless you. That is weird…is he clingy?” I asked.

“I guess so, they just said because she was his first girlfriend, I mean Matt’s my first boyfriend and I would go crazy, cry my little country girl heart out for months because I really love him! But I don’t know…Kody and Matt are two different people…Hey look there’s Harper!” Amilia pointed to a girl with copper skin, her jet black hair was in a high ponytail and light..very light brown eyes as she was wearing the same shorts as me and the a school shirt. She jogged over and grinned hugging Amilia.

“Hey babe.” She broke the hug when the whistle was blown at us, “Come on couch.” She whined and started running with us. “Raine right?” She asked me.

“Yeah, nice to meet you.” I shook her hand but to only be pulled into a hug.

“I like hugs better sorry.”She laughed as she let go of me.

“We were just talking about you and Mr. Stalkers relationship.” Amilia stopped running when the buzzer went off and we walked to the bleachers.

“Ohmygosh! He stopped me in the hallway and just started rambling on about shit. It didn’t make any scense I just nodded and smiled. I wish he would get over it.” Harper shook her head and put them in her hands.

“Haha. Oh well Mrs. Oreo.” Amilia laughed.

“Why do people call me an oreo!?” Harper yelled.

“Its obvious, white on the inside black on the outside duh!” Amilia smacked her forehead with the palm of her hand.

“That’s Am, thanks so much.” Harper shook her head and leaned against the bleachers that were behind us.

“See, people call Harp an oreo for some reason and it just sticks because well both her parents are white but she’s black. I think its pretty damn cool but others make fun of her for it.” Amilia shrugged. I had heard something like that on TV?

“Really? That’s so cool! So like..is it a reaction or a disease or something? Or are you adopted?” I asked trying not to be mean in anyway,  I really wanted to know.

“Nope, their my real parents and no, no reaction or disease. The genes messed up or something so yeah. I honestly don’t know and I don’t care to know because I love who I am.” Harper shrugged and smiled.

“There ya go! Aint nothing gonna get little Ms. Harp down!” Amilia yelled. I laughed as we were pulled into what the couches were saying about a new game we had to play. I think I just made two new friend!:)

Okay so end of Chapter 20! Omg im so glad i made it this far and it wouldnt have been withouth!  thank you so much! I'll try to uploud today too:D <3

-FallenTeas

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

Everything Has Changed Από ~Samantha~

Εφηβική Φαντασία

673K 25.9K 40
"If you asked me three months ago what heartbreak was, I would tell you it's losing somebody close to you due to unspeakable circumstances. But right...
Living with the Grace Boys Από Tessa

Εφηβική Φαντασία

368K 9.2K 35
When Braeden loses her entire family to a terrible accident, she gets put into the foster-care system. Her foster family turns out to be the bad boy...
2.1M 53.6K 51
As a result of the tragic death of her father; Heaven Foster's life has mouldered into a exasperating cycle of moving from one home to another. Con...
929 38 7
So I read this fic ages ago but it wasn't complete and it hadn't been updated since 2014 and I really want to finish it so I decided to finish it mys...