Empire

By writingathome23

Lux has been thrust into the Upper East Side after loosing her parents. A year later she's still struggling t... More

Chapter 1: Coming Home
Chapter 2: It's A Sandwich, Chuck!
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73: New Haven Can Wait
Chapter 74
PLEASE READ
Chapter 76: Shotgun To The Heart
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
NOTE: PLEASE READ
{Empire Video}
Chapter 82
Chapter 83: Heroic
Chapter 84: Thank You
Chapter 85: Goodbye New Haven
Chapter 86: Breakfast With The Brady's
Chapter 87: A Wager Fit For A Bass
NOTE: PLEASE READ
Note
Gossip Girl Exclusive

Chapter 77

4.5K 104 9
By writingathome23

Fanfic: Empire Ch 77, Gossip Girl | FanFiction

A/N: Happy Halloween guys to those who celebrate! I decided to spend this Halloween with Chuck and Lux! I wonder what tricks or treats could be in store for them!? ;) I'm sorry I haven't updated this is awhile. I've just still been dealing with a lot of emotional shit and haven't felt myself. I didn't want to write in a bad mood for fear of killing off all of the characters in a car accident... lol. I'd never do that, but, you get what I mean.

I've decided to update this fic weekly! So every SUNDAY you will have a new update! I could post before then, but every SUNDAY you'll have a guaranteed update!

Enjoy!

Chapter 77

Chuck's Point of View

Lux made it incredibly easy to screw with her and I loved to screw with her. I'd do anything to get her lips back on mine and every other part of my body. It was torture to ride three hours in the limo with her and not be able to rip her clothes off. I was hard the entire drive here which was difficult to hide from Nate and her and has quite honestly put me in an extremely pissed off mood. It was just as hard for me to be around her as it was for her to be around me.

I was on my way to check out the football stadium when I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and pulled it out. Nate... Well, I guess things with the girl on the quad didn't last long. I smirked and opened the text.

Well that was a waste of time. -N

You finish her off that quick? –C

I didn't even get to start. The people here know about the captains issues and they aren't very welcoming man. I told the chick my name was Dan just to get her in her bed because she obviously doesn't like Nate Archibald.-N

You what? Hahaha. -C

I had too! I'm going to blow off some steam, catch you later?-N

Later, man. -C

Oh my god, this weekend just keeps getting better and better. Nate running around campus pretending to be hum drum Humphrey. Unbelievable. That might be the only way Dan's getting laid this weekend. I laughed as I shoved my phone back in my pocket and rounded the corner by the library and felt someone grab my arms from behind me and then something was placed over my head because everything went black.

I've been expecting this.

I was carried for probably fifty feet into a building and placed on a chair with my hands tied behind my back. I could hear people whispering and laughing. I smirked when some dude removed the pillowcase that had been tossed over my head. I blinked a few times letting my eyes adjust to the dark lighting in the room...

"Chuck Bass, heir to Bass industries, champion of the legendary lost weekend. It's good to finally meet you, man. I'm Aaron." The guy said taking a seat in front of me, I nodded my head and looked around at the other guys in the room. They all looked like they stepped out of a Nautica catalog with their polo's and cargo shorts.

"Rumor has it you've slept with more "maxim" covers than John Mayer." Aaron said with admiration. I smirked and nodded my head.

"And better, I might add." I remember quite a few models that told me I was the best they'd ever had. Sure, I've fucked a lot of beautiful women with banging bodies in my time, but I've only ever made love to one...and she's the only one that matters. She might not be a maxim cover girl, but she's damn near close in my book.

"If our Intel's correct, you're our prime candidate for next year's class, but we don't take anything on hearsay. We need to know firsthand if you're as good as your advertising." Aaron said interlocking his hands together over his chest. I smirked at knowing my reputation has made its way all the way to Yale. I might not know how to do a lot, but I do know how to party and have a good time and that's what this society is all about.

"Well, I came prepared." I informed him, watching him nod to the guy behind me to cut my hands free from the ties.

"How about a private party later to kick things off, I'm talking girls, booze, the works." I offered generously, getting to my feet to meet Aaron. He looked around the room to his boys and nodded. This couldn't have happened at a better time, I really need to get drunk and let go of some of this pent up frustration I've been holding in since Lux almost told me she loved me...at least I think that's what she was going to say.

"Make it happen, Bass." Aaron said extending his hand out for me to shake. I smirked and shook his hand knowing I'd plan the night of their lives.

Lux's Point of View

"Serena! Wait a damn second!" I hollered as I weaved in and out of other students walking down the halls of the administration building. Everyone looked at me like I had three heads with snakes protruding out of them because I was speed walking to keep up with her.

I was practically chasing her down the hall towards the exit, which was a little silly to be honest, but I needed to know why she was here and why she'd been in an interview with the Dean. "I'm in good shape I can keep up with you!" I yelled to her annoyed that she was being this childish. I mean really? Her blonde hair bounced with each step as she went along completely ignoring me. For a girl in heels she was pretty damn fast. Me on the other hand, I was trying to jog in heels and not break my neck.

Serena rounded the corner and descended the small set of steps that led to the glass doors outside, swinging it open and continuing on. I followed her outside into the warm fall air and was relieved to see her standing there waiting for me. I tossed my hands in the air frustrated and shook my head trying to figure out what could have possessed her to come all the way to Yale.

"What are you doing here? You're supposed to be at Brown singing kumbaya around a camp fire and roasting hot dogs on a stick! Explain! Now!" I demanded, grabbing her elbow and pulling her off to the side. She sighed and glared at me.

"I was invited here by the Dean himself." She replied matter-of-factly, flipping through the pages of the course catalog in her freshly manicured hands. I placed my hand on my forehead and tried to not strangle her for being so coy.

"Great hoaxes in archaeology- is that even a class?" Serena questioned skeptically, glancing up to meet my eyes briefly. If she screws Blair over this much by trying to take her place here at Yale, Blair will never forgive her, ever. They'll be a statue resurrected in Serena's honor after Blair kills her.

"What the hell is going on, S. You've never even showed any interest in Yale before today. Is this your way of slapping Blair in the face? It'd be a lot less painful if you just slapped her for real. This is her dream school. You know they only accept one student from Constance." I ranted animatedly using my hands for emphasis, pacing back and forth completely fuming. This is petty even for her. Serena sighed and rolled her eyes before latching her talon onto my arm. I froze and looked at her full of disappointment.

"Look I'll admit it; I came to punish Blair for the things she said to me this morning." Serena started to explain her reasoning behind all of this madness as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Then consider me punished!" She bellowed from behind. I looked over Serena's shoulder to see a five foot three inch brunette bundle of pure anger standing behind her. Serena sucked in a breath and turned on her heel to face the wrath that is Blair Waldorf. I took a step back out of the line of fire.

"Yale is mine! You've done what you came here to do, no leave." Blair screeched, seething. I wonder how her interview with the Dean went. A cranky Waldorf is not your friend.

"I wasn't aware you owned it." Serena snapped back at her. Well, the claws are definitely out now.

"I actually like it here. The campus is beautiful, the people are so nice, and do you know how great the drama school is?" Serena stated as I watched Blair curl her fists at her side.

"Yes I do. It's world renowned!" Blair shot back at her. She should know; she's only been obsessed with the Gilbert and Sullivan Society and The Yale Drama Coalition since birth. It was like watching a tennis match between the two of them. My head moved from girl to girl as each shot was fired.

"The Dean made me realize that by being so set on Brown, I closed myself off to all other options." Serena pleaded with Blair. I could sense the fake sympathy in her voice. I don't feel sorry for her at all. She's going to go to college, a prestigious college, and I'm back to figuring out how to pay to go to my dream school.

"Well, that's a lovely epiphany. I'm afraid it's irrelevant. It's not as if you'd actually get in here!" Blair snapped out viciously t taking a step towards Serena. For a second I thought she might actually knock her out, but Blair's not that girl. I however wouldn't be opposed to it at the moment. Serena's phone began to ring in her purse causing her to fish it out of her bag.

"Hello?" Serena answered cheerfully, as I shared a glance with Blair, "An intimate gathering at the dean's house tonight? I'd be honored." She spoke into the phone after a moment and I felt my stomach twist. No... This is not happening right now. She's being invited to the Deans' special gathering?

"Thank you." Serena smiled into the phone then hung up. I stepped around Serena and stood beside Blair, placing a hand on her shoulder gently. I could feel the rage pouring out of her.

"You were invited to my gathering?" She whispered, trying to wrap her mind around the news.

"You might want to make other plans for the evening. The lady on the phone said I was her last call." Serena piped out, with a devious smirk on her perfectly lip glossed lips.

"Of all the things—Nate, my mother and the girls at school- you wouldn't take this from me." Blair practically muttered in a low voice, staring directly at her former best friend/new enemy. "Because if you do, I swear I will take you down."

"I'm not taking anything from you, Blair. I was invited by the Dean personally through a handwritten letter. And as for taking me down, I'd love to see you try." Serena countered, giving Blair and me a small smirk before flipping her golden locks over her shoulder.

Blair swallowed audibly, and stormed off down the cobblestone path away from Serena.

I titled my head up and looked at the clear blue sky above. I asked for one simple fun weekend with my friends, and I get an all-out blood bath in return. We were supposed to get drunk and dance with cute frat boys tonight, now I'll surely be planning battle with B. There's no way she's going to retreat from this.

"You realize Blair is going to have your head on a pike." I stated, just throwing it out there. Serena glared at me then returned playing with her phone.

"Blair is being over dramatic, like always." Serena countered.

"You do know Providence is in Rhode Island, right?" I heard him call from a distance and snapped my head down to see Chuck making his way over towards Serena and me.

"Great just what the situation needs, Chuck." I muttered under my breath, still pissed I'd let him trick me into kissing him earlier. He smirked and sidled up next to me, slinging his arm over my shoulder pulling me into his side like we were two old friends. I couldn't help but breath in his incredible scent. My god, why does he have to smell so good?

"I don't have time to deal with you two. I've been invited to the Deans house for dinner. I have to go get ready." Serena huffed anxiously, as I continued to get high off of Chuck's scent. Chuck laughed and held his hand up getting Serena's attention.

"The dean's house? Nice. What's your answer to his question?" Chuck insisted letting his hand dangling dangerously close to my breast. I grabbed his hand and tried to swat it away, only for him to interlock our fingers and hold my hand in his. I glared at him out of the corner of my eye telling him to shut his big mouth.

"What question?" Serena demanded, slightly confused.

"What person, real or imagined, living or dead, would you most like to have dinner with? The rumor is, if your answer impresses the dean enough, it's gets you on the short list for early admission, or so says Blair according to the princess here." Chuck explained causing me to jab him in the ribs with my elbow. He chuckled and smirked releasing me from his grasp. I mouthed the words shut up to him only for him to shrug his shoulders like this was no big deal.

For an instant I saw the old Serena resurface. She lowered her head and sighed, "I should have given Blair my spot."

"Wait, you got invited and she didn't? You're lucky to be alive." Chuck laughed enjoying this way too much. He crossed his arms over his chest and continued to grin shaking his head.

"Aren't you supposed to be being held for ransom or something?" I shot at him indignantly. He let his eyes flicker to mine and I remembered the conversation we'd had the morning after Thanksgiving this past year. Blair had been going on and on about Yale again and it had gotten on my nerves so I vented to Chuck about it and then he made out with me, rather furiously, to distract me from my rant.

"Yeah, well, I won't be much longer if I don't find an answer fast." Serena said starting to walk away from us and down the cobblestone path.

"S, you can still do the right thing here." I called out to her, trying to convince her to be the friend that she used to be.

"Why don't you just steal Blair's answer?" Chuck suggested catching Serena's attention, stepping forward. I shot him a warning glance as he smirked and licked his lips lowering his head slightly. I'll kill him if he does what I think he's about to do.

"Chuck, shut up!" I growled through gritted teeth.

"She has no use for it anymore." Chuck whispered matter-of-factly, placing a reassuring hand on my shoulder. I shrugged away from him and stood in front of him blocking his view to Serena.

"I can't use her answer, no matter how good it is." Serena confessed tossing her hands in the air and turning on her heel.

"George..." Chuck started to say as I placed my hand over his mouth to keep him from blurting the answer out. He grinned and leaned down and picked me up off the ground hiking me over his shoulder causing me to squeal and remove my hand from his mouth. "Sand." He finished, while I smacked him in the ass.

"Chuck Bartholomew Bass put me down!" I yelped smacking him in the ass again, as he held me tightly. He chuckled and returned the favor by patting my butt lightly. Oh my god, the people watching us must think we are such weirdos. I glanced up and noticed people gawking as they walked past us.

"I did not want to hear that answer! Wait, why does Blair want to go to dinner with some dude named George?" Serena asked curiously, as I hung over Chuck's shoulder and stared at his butt. He did have a cute a butt, I'll give him that much.

"A hot girl named George. She dressed like a man and apparently is the dean's favorite writer. And I know this because Lux here tends to rant a lot about different things and ranting really gets her in the mood to have..." Chuck started to explain when I hit him again and heard Serena shriek.

"Oh my god stop talking! You just old me two things I never ever wanted to hear!" Serena shouted before I heard her heels clicking on the path as she walked away.

"Put me down!" I growled furiously again. Chuck complied and gently set my feet back on the ground, keeping me close against his chest and letting his hands rest comfortably on my hips, his favorite spot to hold me.

After I got all of the hair out of my face I slammed my hands into his shoulders roughly causing him to release me and rub his shoulder like I'd really hurt him. He's such an actor it's ridiculous. He could win a Grammy for all the lie's he's told me and thing's he's said.

"What is wrong with you?" I questioned him, completely irritated he'd sabotage Blair even more than Serena already has.

"Relax, princess. You can't fix everything for everyone. Let them work this out on their own." Chuck instructed me, pulling his cell phone out of his pocket. Maybe he had a point. Maybe I shouldn't get involved. But I have too, right? They are my best friends. I won't stand by and watch them destroy each other.

"Why isn't your body lying in a ditch somewhere right now?" I snapped out, straightening out my sweater that he'd wrinkled by throwing me over his shoulder like a barbarian. He was waiting around to be kidnapped earlier. Maybe they decided against wanting him. They have great taste.

"Is that a hint of concern I hear?" he asked batting his eye lashes at me with that panty dropping smirk. He stepped forward and placed his hand on my cheek caressing it. I froze feeling the warmth of his hand against my skin and felt the familiar pool of heat rush between my thighs. God I hate myself for loving him.

"If anything happened to me you'd be devastated and the first one to come looking for me." He leaned in an whispered into my ear. He pulled back and played with the end of the braid in my hair probably knowing what his touch was doing to me.

"If devastated means throwing a party to celebrate your demise, then yes." I grinned arching my eye brows at him and stepping around him. He chuckled and nodded his head. I felt completely turned on by our bantering and had to get as far away from him as possible. If something ever seriously happened to Chuck I would probably die. We may hate each other, but I couldn't bare to lose him completely.

"Speaking of parties, I have one to plan. I've been welcomed into the secret society. So if you'll excuse me I have arrangements to make." Chuck admitted rather happily, playing with his phone. He seemed proud that they wanted him in their group. I guess they don't have good taste after all.

"I'll gladly leave you to order your hookers alone." I spat back at him then turned on my heel and walked away from him as fast as my heels would carry me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 124 21
Having what she wanted wasn't a new feeling for Lena, but living in the Upper East Side she knows the storm is coming. Someone is coming after the ma...
65.6K 1K 63
"π™Άπš›πšŠπšŒπšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚜 πš‹πšŽπšŠπšžπšπš’πšπšžπš• 𝚊𝚜 πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›." "πšˆπš˜πšžπš› πš“πšžπšœπš 𝚊 πš πš˜πš–πšŠπš—πš’πšœπš’πš—πš πš™πš’πš, πšŒπšŠπš—'𝚝 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšπš’πšŸπšŽ πšžπš™...
26.2K 220 23
It's a wild city, like the jungle in someways. Girls wearing leopard skirts or printed shoes. Upper east sides no better full of crazy aristocrats lo...
195K 3.1K 52
Who would have thought our favorite Bass would find herself in the middle of one of the toughest love triangles in history. What makes it hard isn't...