All you need is ME

By TheWitchAndTheCat

WARNING: mature content of boyxboy or better manxman story and actions. The story is R-rated, therefore you k... More

All you need is ME (MxM)
Prologue
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 12 (Hopefully "softer" version)
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15 (Part 1)
Ch. 15 (Part 2)
Ch. 15 (Part 3)
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21 (Part 2)
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24 (Part 1)
Ch. 24 (Part 2)
Ch. 24 (Part 3)
Ch. 25 (Part 1)
Ch. 25 (Part 2)
Ch. 26
Epilogue

Ch. 21 (Part 1)

81.2K 1.7K 376
By TheWitchAndTheCat

Hello, so I am updating sooner this time "All you need is ME" and yes.. chapter 21 is in 2 parts... 2nd part is coming very soon... It came out long, so decided to have in 2 chs.

Hope you'll enjoy it, Emmett and Enna sure are having the time of their life making everything perfect for Shane... :-) Let me know what you think!

A song from "Social Distortion" and you'll see why ...

On the right a wonderful banner azer90 made for me, when I asked for... Actually hon, I decided to use both :-D

Dedicated to all of you and in particular to hayleeshaw7, thanks dear for commenting!! xox

Cheers 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANE!!! I WANT YOU ALL TO WISH HIM HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

EMMETT POV

I woke up before Shane on purpose and sneaked out of bed with all the extra caution, but guess nothing was going to wake him up right now, given how deeply and serenely asleep he looked. As usual he was curled around my side, using my chest as pillow and holding tight to my waist; well, I swiftly moved his arm and let him sleep. A long day was ahead of him and sure last night we didn’t take it easy, alright, I didn’t take it easy on him, but hey, he went just as wild as I did and we both felt like celebrating the living and being together.

Yesterday he spent the whole afternoon in a place to help and keep company to old people living alone and in need of some human contact; he said it was part of his social useful work and somehow he liked it, because apparently those persons weren’t depressing or anything bad, simply wanted to talk about their past with someone. Shane was impressive for doing that at his young age, with his background and I wasn’t sure I’d be able to withstand it that effortlessly as he did.

Before sneaking out of the bedroom, I rested a moment sitting at the edge of the bed, just looking at him sleeping. God, the brat indeed was beautiful and sensual and while my eyes lingered at his rosy and velvety lips, at their curves inviting my lips to join it, something stirred in me and agitated, waking up my desire. I silently growled and stood up, leaving the room and heading to the bathroom.

Bet he was going to sulk this afternoon, thinking I wouldn’t join him and his friends for drinks, but got more in program than a simple round of beers in a pub. Actually, I had to thank Enna for finding the right place.

Cold water on my face and neck woke me up completely and after working out a bit and having a quick shower, I made myself a coffee and sat down a moment to make sure everything was going to be ready and done at the right moment; then I paused a moment to reflect over something. Was I somehow behaving as if Shane was more my girlfriend rather than my boyfriend? I mean, of course he was my boyfriend, but I tried to think if all these attentions might make him feel uneasy, given how he grunted he wasn’t a girl whenever I lifted him and carried on my arms. I chuckled; he was actually amusing when he did that. Alright, back to business. I knew Shane was a guy and things were different than with a girl and let me tell you, things with Shane, everything with the brat was way easier and smoother, simply natural and I didn’t need much to filter my thoughts and words with him, he actually didn’t mind any of it.

Would I mind such a thing if made for me? Well, yes from anyone else, but wouldn’t mind it if coming from the brat. No, exactly and I wanted to give him a 20th birthday that would remember till getting old. As I said, the desire and need to make everything as a first time for him with me was powerful and controlling, I needed that and realized he needed that as well. Thus, nothing to worry about. Shane will love it, so get your ass moving Emmett and stop over analyzing stuff, it wasn’t anymore necessary.

I made more coffee and took out a slice of cake from the fridge, placing a candle on it. It wasn’t cheesecake, his favourite, but something else he equally liked, chocolate mocha cake, which personally sort of reminded me of brownies. I eyed the whipped cream and evilly smirked; it had been quite funny last night using it...Argh, this was ridiculous, my behaviour resembled a teen ager during hormonal storm. Get a grip, you’re a grown up man for crying out loud. So what if I were a grown up man? It was impossible to resist the brat, my hot devil, so screw that.

No trails or whatsoever in my kitchen, so I just placed everything on a large dish and walked back to the bedroom. It was already almost eleven, time to wake up and wish him happy birthday. Of course I had to be the first to wish the brat that. He was still sleeping, so let my lips stroked softly his cheek and then his jaw, feeling him unconsciously reacting and squirming; I smirked satisfied, liking to see that even the smallest touch made him respond immediately. Now my hand accompanied the lips, brushing his neck and back.

“Hmm...” He murmured. “Em?”

“Still sleeping, lazy brat?” I slyly and deliberately provoked him. He groaned hoarsely still half asleep, his voice thick and drowsy.

“You’re such a tool...” He slurred lazily.

Shane wasn’t exactly a morning person. I continued to taunt him with my lips and fingers, until he flashed open his gorgeous liquid eyes and stared at me still in a haze.

“Happy birthday, Shane.” I simply said, staring back and smiling. 

His eyes widened instantly and then a childish smile cracked on his face and made his eyes shine even more bright and alluring. They had this particular light that made them really look liquid, where the green and blue seemed to blend and wave together, hiding that dark provoking glint, coming out only when wanting to tempt me.

“Thank you, Emmett.” He murmured, now waking up completely and pushing himself up.

I took the plate from the nightstand and handed it to Shane, smirking in my usual way after seeing his surprised and almost shocked face. Guess he sure wasn’t expecting something like that and believe me, I never brought breakfast in bed to anyone; the brat was the first and only one. He grabbed it and stared at that and then at me not knowing what to say.

“You said you liked that cake, right? And I know you sure like cream.” I winked and bent over to nib his earlobe. He groaned low in his throat.

“Arrogant tool..well, you bloody liked it as well last night..” He pulled back, smirked in that particular way that made his eyes dance in devious inviting light and then dipped a finger on the cream and guided back to his mouth, slipping it between his lips slowly and lasciviously sucking the cream and moaning at the taste. I couldn’t tear away my eyes and I felt like shoving him back on the bed and fuck him senseless, but I swallowed it down and tried to control my senses. “Hmm..yep, I sure love it.”

The sexy devil was clearly provoking me, but given it was his birthday I tried to restrain my usual need to control and decide, only to postpone it later in the night when he would pay for this.

“Brat, you know sooner or later I’ll make you pay, right?” I warned him and he simply nodded. Damn, he started to like too much this side of me.

He plunged his finger again in the cream and offered me a taste.

“Want some, Em?”

I smirked and grabbed his wrist, slipping his finger in my mouth and teased it with my tongue, rubbing and sucking quite hard. The brat took a sharp breath and gulped down a moan, simply to not give me the easy satisfaction in knowing he was already lusting for me. I pulled it out slowly and suddenly jerked him against me and claimed his mouth, deepening the kiss immediately, leaving him breathless and feeling his moan resounding in my mouth. Hmm, that’s how it was to be with me. I let him go and looked pleased at his flushed face. He went to say something, and then he shook his head and murmured a “bloody egotistic tool” and smiled more sweetly.

“Emmett, can’t believe you just brought me breakfast in bed...it’s...bloody hell, I hate to sound sappy and cliché, but it’s really..” He bit his lip and shifted his gaze away.

Right, when it came sometimes to these things I discovered Shane could be actually pretty shy. What a joke.

“I know, glad you like it.” I made it easier for him and he smiled again, wanting to taste the cake, but I stopped him and lit the candle with a lighter I had in my pocket. “Make a wish, brat.”

He stared back at me again speechless and then shook his head, closed his eyes thinking about something and then blew the candle.

“This is so bloody yummy.” He hummed while munching the cake.

I stood up and he grabbed my arm with a questioning expression, as if asking where I was going, so told him I’d be back in a second. At the end the presents for Shane were more than just two, but one couldn’t be considered a real present, more a necessary item; they were hidden in the second bedroom and I went to fish them out. Ok, only two of them, since I wanted to give the other later on at night. I walked back and handed him a wrapped box with a simple piece of paper having “Happy Birthday” written on it and small plastic bag. Shane gasped and moved up on his knees.

“You didn’t have to do that...”

“Of course I had to, brat. It’s your birthday. Did you by any chance expect I wouldn’t get you any present?” I challenged him with an intense look and dared him to talk back.

He rolled his eyes and took the present.

SHANE POV

I felt something warm lightly brushing my skin and I shivered at it in my sleep, liking the dream I was having, a dream where Emmett’s lips were kissing me. The sensation continued and then felt his strong hand slowly caressing my neck and descending on my back and I almost let out a bloody moan, shivering more and liking his touch. It felt so real that my brain started slowly to wake up along with my body, my eyes lazily trying to open.

I felt more of his warm touch and realized it wasn’t a dream; it really was Emmett kissing my jaw and cheek.

“Hmm, Em?” I could hear my own voice sounding low and thick with sleep. I was still tired and wanted to sleep more; last night we had quite a bloody wild one.

“Still sleeping, lazy brat?” His voice asked in his usual mocking tone, now teasing my earlobe.

He bloody knew the way he was making me feel and he enjoyed that.

“You’re such a tool...” I grunted annoyed.

His lips and fingers didn’t let go of me and kept teasing me more, until my body woke up completely and shouted to me to get up and open my eyes. I lazily opened them and saw Emmett’s smirking and handsome face there, smiling at me with those blazing eyes and strong features. He was so damn hot. And then...he surprised me.

“Happy birthday, Shane.” He said with warm voice and a tender smile. His eyes stared at mine and I knew how much he liked them, he had told me many times, but it was still surreal to think that such a man liked me that much.

Everything was surreal with Emmett and even this simple gesture of waking me up to wish me happy birthday was something for me totally new and surprising, heart melting. Not even me own family did that for me and now the man I was in love with, this incredible handsome and caring person, the man that was giving me a real dream and chasing away my fears, was in front of me and wishing me happy birthday. Words stuck in me throat for few second and I tried to calm down the crushing feelings thundering in me. I had wished so much in the past to celebrate this day with someone special that honestly care about me and now the wish had come true and Emmett wasn’t simply someone special. He was the man I loved and that forcefully decided to change my life. And he did.

To think I was the one wanting to change his life the first time we met. Bloody hell, sure I didn’t expect this much the first time I kissed Em.

“Thank you, Emmett.” Finally I spoke and sat up, to better see his damn handsome face.

He turned around and grabbed something from the nightstand and then handed me a plate with a gigantic slice of chocolate cake with a candle and whipped cream. I opened my mouth to say something, but failed at that. Emmett had brought me breakfast in bed? I blinked a couple of times my eyes and stared at the plate bloody taken aback. Something softened inside me and made a stupid lump form in my throat, which I swallowed down immediately. I sure wasn’t going to get mushy right now, but damn, this was the sweetest and most romantic ever. No one ever treated me like this, making me feel so important and spoilt. It was a quite scaring feeling in a way, even though I perfectly knew there was nothing to worry about now with Emmett. I trusted him entirely and felt safe with him.

I grabbed the plate and somehow smiled grateful and probably looking like some bloody retarded teenager.

“You said you liked that cake, right? And I know you sure like cream.” Mister I-am-the-best here winked at that, remembering last night and then bit my earlobe, making me groan in my throat.

“Arrogant tool...well, you bloody liked it as well last night..” I retorted back, while pictures of our crazy past night flashed in my head and aroused me, now wanting to tease him.

And I did, provoking in him clear and loud lust, which he tried hardly to restrain. But challenging Emmett wasn’t always easy, because he liked too much to have the last word and have me moan and whimper under his touch, loving to feel in power and control. I didn’t mind anymore that and actually liked it, because it gave me a warm sensation of being in fact being crazily desired and taken care of. I knew it was his nature, but as well his way to prove me how much I meant for him and apparently it was a bloody huge deal.

He suddenly kissed me and the moan I tried to contain to not give him immediate satisfaction just bloody left my mouth and reverberated in his, firing more his ego and desire, making his tongue going deeper and more demanding. When Emmett’s will and desire of being in control and set the rule was in complete charge and full power, I didn’t stand a fucking chance against it, I bloody knew it.

Em then broke the kiss and moved slightly back to look at me panting breathless and now probably clearly showing on my face how much I wanted him. My mouth opened to say some smart and cocky remark, but then shut up, not caring anymore about it. He had been too loving and tender with me this morning, so I smiled.

“Emmett, can’t believe you just brought me breakfast in bed...it’s...bloody hell, I hate to sound sappy and cliché, but it’s really..” I didn’t know exactly how to phrase it, since I wasn’t good at romantic and movie-like speeches.

Bloody hell, this arrogant tool here had managed to make me feel shy; do you know what I mean?

“I know, glad you like it.” He said, sparing me from finding the right words and I smiled at him for understanding me so quickly and then went to eat some cake, but he stopped me and somehow pulled out a lighter and lit up the candle. “Make a wish, brat.”

I think I was beyond the simple loving Emmett; it was more than that. I closed my eyes and thought about what I really wanted and made my wish, but hey shams, not going to tell you.

The cake was super yummy and I moaned at the taste of chocolate melting on my tongue with the cream. Then he left the room and when he was back he had something for me. Oh no, bloody hell no, hope he didn’t go and get me presents, because this was already all I could ask for; I didn’t need presents. But of course he wouldn’t give half bollocks of what I thought on that and clearly eyed me as to say “shut up and just enjoy your birthday”. So I did as he said.

“Thank you, tool.” He chuckled at that and sat beside me, sipping my coffee. I loved this natural and intimate atmosphere we had together.

I went first for the plastic bag and saw it was a CD from “Social Distortion”, an American rock band I have heard of, but never listened to it.

“It’s one of my favourite rock bands, you’ll like them. Mike Ness is a legend, trust me.”

“Thanks, I’ve read about them, but never heard any of their songs...hey, we can listen to them later, right?” I liked that he wanted to share with me his favourite bands or what he liked.

“Sure, whenever you want.”

I quickly pecked at his lips and probably smiled like a bloody fool. He pushed in my hands the box and saw he had written me birthday wishes on a piece of paper. Goodness...not even Enna and Roman ever wrote me a card, because of the fuss I always made over presents. I controlled my fingers and went to tear the paper and when I saw what it was my eyes snapped at him and asked if he was out of his bloody mind.

Actually, was he out of his damn mind? Emmett got the latest model of the i-phone. Bloody hell.

“Emmett...this is too much, I cannot...”

“Oh shut up, brat. Suck it up and use it, I want to be sure you always have a working and charged phone. You don’t need to worry about the subscription, it’s already done and it’s under me and I don’t want to hear a word about that. Is that clear?” He knotted his brows not wanting to be contradicted, but this time I couldn’t just shut up. It was too much.

“Em, seriously you know how I feel about this, it’s not bloody fair, I have nothing to give you back..” He silenced me with a kiss, knowing it was the quickest way to distract me and damn me, he did it. Then he pulled away and stared at me intently.

“Shane, why you say you have nothing to give me? You already gave me so much, you listen to me? And it’s your birthday, learn to be spoilt at least one day a year and let me do it, since you know I’ll do it anyway.” I rolled my eyes; he was right, when he decided something he wouldn’t hear otherwise. “Plus, now you live with me and aside the fact you are under my responsibility and before you say anything, yes I know you’re not a kid, aside that, I want to do things like that and you better get used to it and drop your complaining. If you feel bad or uncomfortable, simply think I do it only for you. You gave me a CD, remember?” I nodded at that and somehow understood what he meant, even though a CD and i-phone couldn’t be compared. Oh well, it was pointless to argue with his stubbornness and arrogance.

I placed carefully down the phone on the bed and locked my hands behind his neck, resting my lips on his.

“Thank you, I’ll try then to shut up for today.”

“Good boy.” He chuckled and claimed me for a tender kiss. “Hmm, you taste like chocolate, very delicious.”

“Em, you sure you don’t want to join my friends and I tonight? We will just have few drinks.” The shams yesterday told me they wanted to go out and drink and Enna said he would cook something for me, but seeing I was having my first birthday with Emmett he didn’t want to steal me from him and invited me over on Sunday. He and Roman were anyway passing by later to see me. Ciara had called me yesterday as well and ordered me to go shopping with her for a couple of hours, since she wanted to join later me friends and I and said she wanted to look stunning. Plus she bloody was going to get me a present.

She’ll drive me probably nuts today.

“Nah, don’t want to intrude and me with a bunch of brats? Better not. But you know right? Behave well, because now you’re completely mine and if someone even just dares to bother you, call me immediately.” Fuck, he was still kind of scaring when he would suddenly change his mood and switch his jealous and possessive side on, but it was an exciting thing and I knew he didn’t mean to scare me, he simply couldn’t control at full his nature and it was his way to demonstrate his being protective of me.

“You know I only bloody want you, Emmett.” He smirked pleased at that and snuggled my neck.

“Same for me, I only want you, Shane.” Lord, it felt still almost unbelievable to hear those words coming from such a man. “Where are you meeting your friends? Tell them to come over here, so I can see their faces and have few words with them.”

Seriously, the more I got to know Emmett, the more I understood how jealous he was. Not that I minded that, not one bit, if anything, I loved that part of him, but he had nothing to worry about my friends. I would never ever do anything with them, not even out of desperation and same was for them and let’s make it bloody clear: Em was my boyfriend; did I need to add more to this?

“Em, are you sure? And you really don’t have to worry about anything with them...”

“I just want to see them, that’s all.” He crossed his bulky arms in front of his chest and fixed his strong eyes on me. Alright, I had nothing much more to say.

“Grand, I’ll send them a message later.”

He smirked at one side of his inviting mouth and then he took my new phone. He asked if I was familiar with it and when I said never used one, he explained me everything and showed me with his own one. We put it on charge and then he dragged me to the shower, but didn’t take one with me, not even after my sulking; he asked what I’d like to have for lunch and said anything was grand, amn’t picky about food, but he glared as if saying “think harder and tell me what you want to eat”. Alright, it wasn’t as if saying, but as if commanding. So my brain ranked through what usually I crave for, which was almost everything because of my aunt’s cooking bloody skills, and picked the most cliché one. Italian. Emmett seemed satisfied with the request and went out buying few ingredients. Bloody hell, he did really enjoy cooking.

After the shower, I walked to the bedroom and picked up the CD, wanting to listen to it while watching him making food. It was something absolutely normal, I knew it, but it gave me anyway a soothing and warming sensation, making me feel part of a family.

“You like them?” He asked while whisking yolks in a bowl.

“Yes, you were right, they’re brilliant!” Yep, I liked very much their sound. I stopped behind him, peeking from his shoulder and inhaling his scent and perfume at the same time. He smelled so good. I saw eggs, steaks, flour and bread crumbles and some veggies. Em was quite the healthy eater, avoiding junk food and company. “What are you making?”

“Making cotoletta alla Milanese and some fried veggies.”

“You speak Italian?”

“No, I barely speak a bit of Spanish because I studied in school, but almost forgot all of it.”

“How come Em you like to cook so much and you are that good? Looking at you and knowing you, I would never guess that.” I asked now hugging his waist from behind. I loved to be this close to him, it made me feel so safe and calm. He slightly turned his head to glare at me and then snorted, probably annoyed at my comment, but then chuckled.

“Yeah, well, it relaxes me. If I am pissed or annoyed, which you realized it’s not a rarity, it soothes me down and makes my temper cool down. Plus I enjoy good food and after a while you get fed up of eating outside and in high class restaurants, so I learnt how to make it myself. My ex fiancée wasn’t exactly into cooking, so had to handle it myself.”

It was the first time he spoke freely about something of his past and it left me speechless, not because I minded it, but because I saw he was comfortable talking about that with me. He so needed to forgive himself for what he had done; we all do fucking errors and shit like that and I wanted to ask him more, I had questions, but I knew now wasn’t the right time. He was really enjoying today to spoil me and so why to ruin this dream-like atmosphere with questions that could be asked later? He felt my silence and turned again, now staring intently at my eyes.

“Sorry brat, did you mind my speaking about her?” His voice was soft and warm, honestly concerned about me. A tender smile formed on my lips and I tip-toed to kiss his jaw.

“Nope, don’t mind it at all, sham. I like when you tell me things about you and anyway, now you’re mine.” I winked and nuzzled his earlobe with the tip of my nose and heard a low growl in his throat. “Why wasn’t she into cooking? Was she some famous model?” I was actually really curios about.

“Hmm...Shane.” He stopped doing his cooking stuff and turned around, placing his hands on my hips and running his nose on my neck, making me now growl. “You constantly tempt me...” He lingered more on it and then pulled back. “To answer your question, yes she was an underwear model and that’s the reason she wasn’t into cooking and quite paranoid about food.”

“Bloody hell, was she hot?” I asked, honestly now feeling jealousy biting me ass.

He detected that and pressed me to his body, caging my back with his hands and drawing soft kisses all over my neck, jaw and face, reaching then my lips for a long and passionate kiss. Em moved back to stare at my eyes.

“Shane, looks were all she had. I thought she was different, like smart and sweet, but she wasn’t and left me when problem began, not caring at all how I felt, what it meant when it became clear I couldn’t play anymore basket as I used to, when the press was on my neck. She was empty and Shane, no girl or woman I have met in my life is remotely comparable to you and the way you make me feel, the way you crazily tempt me and fire me up. Brat, I need to control myself when I am with you, sexually speaking, because it’s never enough, it’s a constant and burning desire that never cools down...I always want more of you and when I am with you, I feel alive and you like me for who I am and not for what I am, well, what I was.”

What was I supposed to say here? Emmett just freely talked about his past with me and said he never felt what he feels with me with anyone else, with any woman. His arms moved from my waist to my neck and his hands went on my hair. He said he had to control around me, because it was never enough what we had and fuck, it was the same for me. Jealousy was now burning in hell along with that bloody cunt of his ex fiancée, who just left him in deep shit. Bitch, I so fucking wished to tell her a couple of words and couldn’t give half bollocks she was a girl. She had left Emmett alone and easily discarded him; I knew too well what it meant and it felt and now he was mine and I would never leave him alone or let him go. Never.

“Em, I’ll never leave you behind or anywhere bloody else...I want to stay with you and be with you whenever you’ll need me, if you’ll need me.” I murmured, feeling a new strong and violent feeling burning in me, making me almost shiver for the intensity of it. I locked my fingers in his hair and pulled him to me, wanting to make him understand I would never permit anymore something like that, because now he was mine and I loved him. I was trembling now, my blood almost boiling and feeling again so strongly...

Bloody hell.

I was violently feeling possessive of Emmett, not simply jealous, but bloody possessive.

“Shane, you ok?” He enquired studying my face.

“I’m grand...just realized that I am as well a bloody possessive tool and I don’t want you to control your desire with me, because it’s the same for me, Em.”

He chuckled at that and stroked my lips with his.

“That’s very interesting, brat. Seems like we are two possessive and lusty wolves..hmm...so you really want me without the slightest restrain?” His eyes blazed of his domineering light and consuming lust, heating and arousing me like hell. I gulped down to find the sheer calm of senses to answer him.

Yes, I wanted him completely out of control, because he had never been like this with anyone else, because this was only with me. And I loved it.

“I want you without control, do as you wish...I won’t control myself as well then..”

“Hmm, yes, don’t control yourself, brat...give it all to me.” He growled almost viciously, now totally unleashed. He grabbed my wrist and in a flash pinned them behind my back with strong grip. I gulped, not scared, but overly excited. His mouth travelled my neck hungrily and stopped at my ear, breathing hard, his voice rough with want. “Have you ever had sex in a kitchen?”

I shook my head, breathing hard like him. He smirked on my ear, nibbled it harshly having me moan loud. One hand had my arms pinned back, the other moved in the front and aggressively threw open my jeans and jerked them down along with my underwear. I kicked them away and stared at him with shamelessly lusting glance, biting my lip. My hands went free from his grip and his hands fondled my ass, massaging it hard. I hastily bloody opened his jeans as well and pulled them down, while attacking his mouth. I suddenly found myself in the air and then pinned down on the kitchen counter, him looking like a craving wolf.

“Me neither..let’s start from here then..” He also meant what he said in the car driving to Galway.

I answered him by locking my legs around his waist and pulling him at me. What followed had been one of the hardest and hottest sex we have ever had and not having enough, we had a second round with me pressed against the fridge. Goodness, he was bloody insatiable and so was I.

After lunch, which was super yummy, Ciara called me and pierced my eardrums saying to get me ass in front of Trinity College. I wondered where she wanted to take me for shopping, but I sort of knew, since it wasn’t the first time. Emmett chuckled and wished me good luck, and I punched his arm, knowing he didn’t exactly fancy Enna’ sister. It wasn’t he didn’t like her, but for him she was too loud and hyper and could I blame him? Nope, Ciara was indeed bloody over the edge sometimes.

“When do you think you’ll be back?”

“Guess before six, I won’t endure more than two hours of shopping with her.” He smirked smugly at that. Tool.

“Well then, have fun.” I rolled my eyes and snorted; Em bent over and bit my neck. I let go a soft whimper, thinking of maybe cancelling with Ciara. “I’m thinking of staying home right now with you ...”

“You better go Shane, bet otherwise she’ll fly over here and annoy the hell out of both to get you going. Plus, she is your friend, right?”

He was right and I didn’t want to piss him off in any way, especially today. It sucked though he didn’t want to come out with my friends and I, because I really wanted to spend the whole day with him and wanted to drink with him and have him with me, but I knew it wasn’t smart to force him. He had already done so much today and shouldn’t ask for more.

EMMETT POV

When Shane left and I was sure the loud skinny doll would keep him busy for at least a couple of hours, I moved my ass to prepare stuff and then called Enna. He came over with his man, obviously, and let him do whatever he had in mind about cooking.

“I have already ordered the cake and they’ll delivery here on time, then I made..” Enna was overly excited and he sort gave me headache for the speed he talked. As usual he looked like some ethereal being, now even more feminine. For being a guy he sure was skinny.

“Enna loves Shane and right now he is on his hyper mood because he’s beyond happy for the kid. I am glad you decided to make a party inviting his friends and us; if not, my angel would have been sad.” Roman said looking at his man with adoring eyes.

“Well, I did it because I thought Shane would have felt the same, even though he doesn’t expect any of this.”

He went to say something, but Enna interrupted us and said to not hang around wasting time; honestly, whenever he would order around if felt amusing.

The cake arrived with Shane’s friends and they clearly didn’t expect to find someone like me as his boyfriend. I warned each of them with a bone crushing hand shake and have to admit they weren’t bad and their accent was bearable. Enna said it was just three of them, but five punks showed up; not a problem, I told them to occupy themselves with the TV or music, to not be in the way.

Now everything was ready for my brat.

Author's chit-chat:

Isn't Emmett becoming a real sweetheart? He can be so sweet sometimes..and then quite aggressive ;-)

Did you wish you Happy Birthday to Shane? Emmett orders so!

Ok, 2nd part is coming very soon, no worries!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 7.6K 55
Growing up in chaos isn't simple for all. Not many could cope. They would struggle and kick, but ultimately drown. However, for Dakota, that was his...
66.9K 4.6K 50
I ALWAYS THOUGHT I WAS THE SECOND MALE LEAD. BUT TURNS OUT I WAS EVEN LESS THAN THAT. WHEN I THOUGHT I HAD DIED, I MET THE DEVIL. EXCEPT THAT WE H...
240K 10.2K 17
I was sold to the Russian MOB when I was three years old. It's the only life I know. I am eighteen years old and the best assassin the MOB has ever...
16.7K 681 33
Running from his dark legacy, River finds himself caught in the midst of a werewolf rivalry bleeding into the human world; a low fantasy enemies to l...