Ashling

Von whoopsiehdaiseh

Ashling: an anglicized version of the Irish Gaelic 'Aisling', meaning "dream, vision". What if one day you wa... Mehr

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue
Thank you!!

Chapter 48

49 15 8
Von whoopsiehdaiseh

My eyes flutter open and I blink a couple of times, trying to get my mind forget the heaviness of the dream and instead embrace the lightness of reality.

I close my eyes again and turn around lazily on my other side to cuddle with Cassandra. I extend my arm, hoping to feel the warmth of her body. But the space beside me is empty and cold. I squint my eyes open and she's not there next to me.

My eyes automatically open wide; the memory of the dream causing my mind to frantically search for her and come up with ridiculous thoughts. I divert my gaze from the bed and sigh with relief.

There she is, standing in front of the window looking outside. Her palm is lightly pressed against the glass as she views the world outside. I let my head rest against the pillow once again as I examine her. She's wearing my white shirt which reaches her mid thigh, hanging loosely. I take a content breath, letting my eyes drink in the beauty of my world. My very own personal world. Her hair is falling in perfect curly ringlets and upon close inspection, I realize she's wearing only my shirt and her panties. Nothing else.

I slowly get out of bed, careful not to disturb her from her peaceful state. It's 8:00 in the morning, which means we slept through the whole of evening and night. I quietly pull my jeans on and stand near the edge of the bed, just looking at her. I don't think I've ever seen something more spectacular than the sight before me. The light coming from outside is blocked by her figure, so that it's only visible from her outlines. It's as if she's luminous; like she has a halo. I close my eyes, imprinting the picture in my mind. I'm never letting go of this moment, of every moment that I've spent with her, of her.

Moving towards her, I wrap my arms around her waist. She stiffens at the sudden contact, but then she relaxes instantly; leaning back on my chest and covering my arms with hers.

"Morning," I mumble as I bury my face in her hair.

"Hey.. Slept well?"

"Better than I ever have."

She giggles and tightens her grip on my arms. I rest my chin on her shoulder and breathe her sweet scent in. I've grown so accustomed to this fragrance, her smell, that it feels like home now.

"Brilliant view, yeah?" I ask her.

"Definitely. I never knew a city view, full of skyscrapers and traffic could be so mesmerizing."

I chuckle. "This is my favourite spot in the whole apartment."

"I can see why. If I lived here, this would've been my ideal spot, as well."

I feel my heart skip a beat at her words. The thought of her living here crosses my mind and I literally have to bite my tongue from asking her to move in. Just the idea of us living together makes my entire being light up with happiness. But, I know it's a bit too soon for it.

"Cassandra?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you." I say with all the sincerity I have to offer.

She turns around and rests her palms on my chest. Red streaks appear on her cheeks as she whispers, "I love you, too."

Closing my eyes, I bring my forehead against hers and sigh. "Say it again.."

"I love you, Tyler."

I bring my hands to her cheeks and gently stroke her jawline. "Again.." I whisper.

"I love you.."

I smile and softly press my lips to hers, moving my hands back to fist her hair. She brings her hand to cup my neck while her other hand stays on my chest.

I don't know how long our lips stay attached, moving in sync and moulding against each other. When we finally break apart, she gives me a light peck on the nose.

"Tyler?" She breathes.

"Yeah?"

"You know I love you, right?"

I smile against her. "Mm-hmm.."

"Good. Now go brush your teeth."

I move my face back and notice her trying to hold back a giggle.

"Are you serious..?" I ask as I breathe into my palm to smell it. My face moves away in disgust.

"Holy mother of skunks.." I say and Cassandra starts laughing. She gives me a quick kiss on the cheek and bites her lip from grinning.

I feel horrible for kissing her when my mouth smells like someone died in it. Probably a skunk. Or a rat.

"This is me going to brush my teeth." I say as I head towards the bathroom, earning a laugh from Cass.

---------

"You made pancakes? Babe, you shouldn't have.." I tell her as she sets the plates on the kitchen table.

She looks up at me and smiles. "I wanted to."

My heart swells with happiness at her words, and I close the distance between us and embrace her tightly. She buries her face in my chest and I press mine in her neck.

"Thank you.." I mumble against her skin.

She laughs. "For making pancakes?"

"No." I pull back, my hands still holding on to her lower back, and look at her. "For being here. For being with me. For helping me. For guiding me. For holding on to me. For loving me."

Her hands cup my neck and her thumbs stroke my jawline lovingly. She presses her lips to my cheeks and gives a soft kiss there. "You're welcome."

"I must say.. You look quite ravishing wearing only my shirt.." I whisper as I bring my lips to her ear and kiss softly.

She giggles. "Well, we have pancakes for that hunger of yours."

"Who needs a pancake when I have you to devour.." I growl in her ear and feel her shiver. Her nervousness causes an eery excitement in me that I've never felt before.

"Easy now.." She says as she steadily pushes me back with her palms on my chest. "You're not getting me till you don't get anything in that tummy of yours."

Right then my stomach - the traitor it is - rumbles, making a desperately hungry sound and I sheepishly look at her. She pecks my nose and pulls me by the hand to make me sit in the chair.

My eyes widen at the first bite and then shut back again at the perfection of this delicious breakfast.

"These are the best bloody pancakes I have ever tasted!"

"I'm glad you like them." She grins happily.

I literally moan in pleasure as the pancake along with chocolate syrup melts in my mouth. "This is devastatingly delicious.."

She shyly tucks her hair behind her ear. We eat quickly - well, I eat like a hungry buffalo because I can't stop myself, while she eats at her normal pace.

"Could you pass me the syrup?"

"Sure." I hand her the bottle and she pours some on the pancakes. As I watch her, I realize that even though my stomach is now full, my body is still craving her touch. So I think of an idea.

"Here, let me give you a bite." I offer and she happily passes her plate to me. I deliberately cut the piece with the most chocolate on it, so much that it's dripping.

Very mischievously, I tilt the fork a bit just as it nears her mouth, causing a thin thread of chocolate to fall directly on the V of her neck.

"Hey.. You dropped some.." She says with her mouth full.

I chuckle. "Wait, I'll clean it up."

She pouts and quickly gulps down her bite. I bring a tissue and tell her to tilt back her head a little bit. And the poor, innocent girl she is, she tilts her head back obligingly.

My heart erratically thumps in my chest as I go close to her. She thinks I'm gonna wipe it off with a tissue, she couldn't be more wrong.

Gently, I close my mouth over the chocolate on her neck and lick it.

"Tyler..!" She gasps my name in shock and brings her head back to look at me; her breathing ragged from the sudden affection and her eyes hazy from the sensation it bought.

"I wasn't joking when I said I'd choose you over pancakes." I sound so serious that she swallows and parts her lips just before I crash my lips on hers. To my surprise, her response is immediate as she maneuvers her body to sit on my lap.

I smile in our kiss as I get up, holding her from the thighs with her legs wrapped around me. I carry her to my room, where we can continue what we started yesterday and discover each other all over again.

Breathe! There won't be another description of a love scene. You all can live in peace now.
- H <3

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

5.4K 153 26
In this story , after serena leaves kalos , ash becomes sad and he want to go after her . what will he do ? will he go after serena or he will go to...
The meeting Von Bettan

Aktuelle Literatur

133 41 29
How would it feel if you one day woke up not knowing where you are, how you got there or how to get back? And at the same time discover that your ent...
114 4 7
Two worlds. Two birthdays. One unusual connection.
390K 15.8K 50
TO LOVE AND TO BE LOVED It is easy to fall in love but only in the rarest occasion you can meet a partner who feels the same way about you. This sto...