Hetalia X Male Reader Oneshot...

By SummerBeilschmidt

I take requests!~ Don't be shy. I'm sorry for any spelling errors, wrong use of language, fangirling (or fanb... More

Hallo Readers!~โค
Italy X Silent!Male Reader: Thunder Storms & Nightmares
China X Tsundere!Male!Reader: I'm Not Cute!!!
England X Male Reader: Body Heat
Sick!Germany X Male Reader: Love Sick
Norway X Imaginary!Male Reader: Midnight Wish
Russia X Sleepy!Male Reader: Snow Dreams
Sweden X Shy!Male Reader: Snow Days (Lemon)
2pItaly X Shy!Male Reader: Home Alone (Lemon)
England X Aphrodisiacated!Male Reader: Heated Spells (Lemon)
France X Innocent!Shy!Male Reader: Premiรจre Fois (Lemon)
America X Male Reader X Russia: Sharing (Lemon)
Welcome To Halloween Hetalia~ :3
Hetalia Halloween Seven Minutes in Heaven: Intro
Hetalia Halloween: Captain America Shield - America
Hetalia Halloween: Teacup - England
Hetalia Halloween: Rose - France
Hetalia Halloween: Redstring - China
Hetalia Halloween: Vodka Bottle - Russia
Hetalia Halloween: Maple Leaf - Canada
Hetalia Halloween: White Flag - Italy
Hetalia Halloween: Iron Cross - Germany
Welcome To Halloween Hetalia~ :3 Update
Drunk!Prussia X Drunk!Male Reader: Beer Flavored Kisses
Romano X Male Reader: Morning Tease
Japan X Male Reader: Warmth
Denmark X Male Reader: Nightmares & Scars
Finland X Blind!Male Reader: It's Not Your Fault
Hetalia Christmas: Hetalia X Depressed!Male Reader ~ Mistletoe (Intro)
Hetalia Christmas: Italy X Depressed!Male Reader ~ Mistletoe
Hetalia Christmas: America X Depressed!Male Reader ~ Mistletoe
China X Male Reader: Releasing Tension (Lemon)
Prussia X Dominant!Uke?Male Reader: Sie Beherrschen (Lemon)
The Axis X Chubby!Shy!Male Reader: Here's My Number (Intro)
The Axis X Chubby!Shy!Male Reader : Here's My Number (Germany's Ending)
The Axis X Chubby!Shy!Male Reader: Here's My Number (Italy's Ending)
The Axis X Chubby!Shy!Male Reader: Here's My Number (Japan's Ending)
The Axis X Chubby!Shy!Male Reader: Here's My Number (Prussia's Ending)
The Axis X Chubby!Shy!Male Reader: Here's My Number (Romano's Ending)
The Axis X Chubby!Shy!Male Reader: Here's My Number (Berlin's Ending)
Germany X Chubby!Male Reader X Prussia: He's Mine!
Spain X Chubby!Male Reader: Thick Thighs (Lemon)
Prussia x Suicidal!Male Reader: Perfect
Prussia x Suicidal!M!Reader: Perfect (Happy Ending)
Norway x Innocent!M!Reader: Buttermilk and Honey Bath
2pEngland x Anorexic!M!Reader: No More Cupcakes
M!Reader x Oliver: Massage (Lime)
Franรงois x M!Reader: That Three Lettered Word
Greece x Neko!Chubby!M!Preg!Reader: Pampered
Intoxicated!Scotland x Intoxicated!Reader: Heat of the Moment (Lime)
Romance/Fluff Request Page
Dark/Depressing Request Page
Sexual/Lime/Lemon Request Page
Intimidating Trio x Short!Male Reader: Friendly Kisses
Prussia x Pregnant!M Reader: Wurst Cravings
Shy!Nerdy!Russia x Blunt!M!Reader: Secret Writer
America x Ghost!M Reader: Love Over Fear
Austria x M!Reader: Unholy Night (Christmas Special Lime)
Iceland x M!Reader: Scared of the Dark
Germanic!M Reader x Italy: Summer Heat (Lemon)
Chibi!Russia x Kind!Loving!M Reader: A Broken Promise
Update!!
Canada x Popular!M Reader: Heartbeat
Young!France x Older!Injuried!M Reader x Child!England: Together
Soldier!Italy x Soldier!M!Reader: Golden Rings
Hiatus ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
2pCanada x Shy!Pudgy!M Reader: A Night Under the Stars
Uke!Australia x Seme!M Reader: Birthday Sex Surprise (Lemon)
Netherlands x Soulmate!M Reader: At First Sight (Soulmate AU)
Not A One-Shot
Lithuania x Butler!M Reader: At Your Service, Mr. Laurinaitis
After Four Long Years....
2pGermany x Chubby!M Reader: Cream (Lime)
Villian!Turkey x Prince!Reader: Unexpected Hero

Germany X Intimidating!Male Reader: Horror Movies (Lemon)

32.2K 274 536
By SummerBeilschmidt

A loud knock on the door of your house broke you from your light sleep on the couch, a soft growl leaving your lips. 'Who ever it is, they better need something important...'
You went to the door, forcing a childish smile on your face, "Da?"

You were surprised when you saw it was Germany, your long time crush. The German man was shivering violently in front of you, his hands cupped in front of his mouth as he blew hot air into them. Like sickles of ice hung from his hair, his usual pale face a soft pink from the cold, he obviously wasn't used to the harsh, freezing weather of (C/n).

"H-hallo _____, m-may I come i-in?" He said through clattering teeth. "Da...!" You answered quickly, grabbing his hand and pulling him inside, closing the door so more of the warm air of your house could get out. Germany sighed in relief.

"What are you doing here Germany?" You questioned, looking down at the still freezing German. He rubbed his gloved hands against his dark green jacket, "Jou invited me to come over for a movie remember?" Your eyes widened.

"Oh da, now I remember! Sorry that I sort of forgot..." You scratched the back of your head, looking away from Germany. Your house was sort of a mess since you lived by yourself, gaining your independence from your brother, Russia, a few years ago. There were clothes strewn around the house, pants on the couch, a shirt on the floor, a pair of boxers on the ceiling fan.
A few dirty dishes laying on the coffee table, empty cans of (f/soda) half-crushed, and a few used tissues for other purposes than blowing your nose. (Sorry, I had to do that :3).

Germany shook his head, "I see... But can ve still watch it anyways? Zhe Visit right?"

You gave an awkward smile, "Um da sure... Just give me a sec you clean up a bit... You can take your jacket and boots off by the door. And there's beer in the fridge if you want it." You said quickly before you began to clean.

Germany chuckled, "Ja, und jou might vant to put some clothes on as vell..." He said before going over to the door, taking off his jacket and hanging it before bending down to unlace his boots?

"Huh?" You looked down, finding yourself only clad in (f/c) boxers with (f/animal) on them. Your face instantly turned red. You grabbed a black shirt and a of pair dark blue shorts, shoving them on before Germany turned around. His baby blue eyes connected with your (e/c) ones, staring at you for a few moments before looking away.

"Beers in the fridge, ja?"

"Yeah..."

Germany nodded his head before walking away to find your kitchen, a small sigh leaving your lips. 'I can't believe he saw me half-naked...' You thought as you began to clean up the living room.

~ With Germany ~

"Oh mein Gott he has more abs than me! And how is he able to walk around with such little clothing?!" Germany whispered shouted to himself, easily finding _____'s kitchen and going to the fridge. He opened it and was surprised to find how little food the Russian nation had.

A half-empty bottle of vodka, a half a gallon of milk that was out of date, a few blocks of cheese, (f/soda), a case of beer, and a cake.

Germany was questioned by the cake, did _____ make it? The German glanced around, making sure that the (h/c) male wasn't watched and took a small piece of it. He placed the chocolate looking cake in his mouth, chewing it a bit before swallowing, he was surprised at how good it tasted. He took another piece and another before thinking, 'Vhat if _____ made this for someone else? I better stop...'

He grabbed two cans of beer and closed the refrigerator door, looking around the small kitchen. It looked unused, dirty dishes laid in the sink, and the trash was nearly over flowing. Germany shook his head, "Is _____ really this messy?" He asked himself before turning to go back to the living room.

When he got back, the room was clean and spotless, like there was never a mess at all. He found _____ crouching down in front of the large flat screen TV, looking through stacks of movies in an compartment space under the TV. Germany blushed and looked away.

Your ass was stretching the fabric of the dark colored shorts, making you boxers nearly visible. Germany had to admit, you did have a nice ass.

'Vait vhat?!' He mentally screamed, did he just think that?! Nein, he couldn't have...

"Ah, here it is." _____ said, standing up with a DVD case in hand. "The Visit. Oh, Germany, you're back. Ready to begin the movie?" He asked, a childish smile on his face. Germany couched in his hand and shook his head, trying to get out the thought he had before of _____'s ass.

"Um j-ja."

______ laughed lightly, "Good, so lets started..." He said before placing the disc into the player...

~ Reader-Chan's POV ~

You were half-way through the movie, and you had to admit, it was a little scary. You and Germany had finished your beers in the first ten minutes, and drank the rest of the soda you had, and a small glass of vodka (that Germany didn't seem to like). Now there was nothing left to snack on except for the Birdsmilk cake you baked earlier, but you weren't hungry.

You couldn't help but notice how close Germany was to you know. At the beginning, you each sat at opposite ends of the couch away from each other. Now he was piratically sitting on top of you, his hand a few centimeters from yours. You didn't say anything, you didn't sound rude. And you sort of liked how close the German was to you.

Most nations would have been terrified to be close to you, or come to your house to watch a movie. So you were happy that someone had finally decided to come to your house, and to make it better, it was Germany. Mentioned before, you had a small crush on the German. But you don't know why. Was it the fact that he wasn't scared of you? Was it that he always tried to strike up a conversation when ever he saw you? Or maybe it was the Uke way he acted around you? You just didn't know...

You grunted as a certain blonde German cuddled into your side, trying to keep himself warm. He muttered something about "Vhy does it have to be so damn cold?"

You mentally smirked, gently throwing an arm across his broad shoulders and pulled him closer. Germany looked up at you, but you didn't notice, you kept your dark (e/c) eyes on the television. Germany blushed.

'Ve're are just friends right? Then how come I feel so warm inside?' He asked himself, snuggling into the side of your chest. 'He's so warm...' He thought, his eyes slowly becoming heavy. He tried to stay awake, his blue orbs focused the TV, but he couldn't stay awake.
As soon as his eyes fluttered shut, a scream erupted from the television, making him jump in surprise. He landed on something warm and firm, a pair of arms wrapping around his waist. When Germany opened his eyes, he found you staring back.
Both of your faces were set ablaze, both of you looking away in embarrassment. "I'm sorry _____, I didn't mean to-!"

The German was cut off by a pair of lips, the lips belonging to you. Germany was surprised, tensing up before relaxing, his eyes sliding shut as he slowly began kissing back. Your own fluttering shut as you tightened your grip around his waist. Your lips soon fell into to sink, your tongue sneakily entering Germany's mouth the was open slightly.
The faint taste of beer and vodka danced on your tongue. You explored every inch of the cavern, making sure to leave nothing untouched.
"Mmph...!" Germany pulled away for air, panting heavily as he breathed in the sweet tasting air. He rested his forehead against yours, his blue orbs half open as they gazed into yours.
Your darker (e/c) bored into his, a feeling of deep want beginning to burn to your stomach. You wanted to to hear him yell you wanted to hear him plead, you wanted to make Germany yours.

"_____... V-vhat vas zhat for?" Germany asked/stuttered, fidgeting a little in your lap. You groaned, feeling him grind against your slowly erecting cock.
"Germany, I apologize for everything I'm about to do." You said in whisper, your heart racing just thinking about what you were going to do. Blue orbs widened in both shock and curiosity, a unusual look for the German.

You gently pushed him off, making him land on the ground with a loud thud. You quickly pinned him to the ground, your face looking like a animal about to go in for the kill. Germany gulped, "_____ p-please don't hurt me...!"
You chuckled lowly, "Trust me Germany, hurting you is the last thing I want to do." You crawled over his smaller body and sat on lap, making him groan when your crotch rubbed against his. You smirked.

You tore the white dress shirt that he was wearing from his body, hearing him gasp when the cold air touched his skin. You hummed in delight at the sight, seeing his barely torso that was completely covered in muscles. You gently reached out, running your hands up and down his sides, tracing his muscles.
Germany shivered, his bewildered state gone as he melted in your hands. His hands gripped at your shirt, gathering fistfuls of the (f/c) shirt. You smirked, sitting back and pulling the shirt over your head.
You threw it aside, watching it disappear somewhere in the living room. You looked back at Germany, his wide eyes scanning your defined chest and stomach. You grinned, leaning down to his ear, and whispered, "Do you like what you see... Ludwig?"
The deep rumble of your voice made him whimper, something pressing against your thigh. You glanced down, finding a bulge in the German's pants. You chuckled as you looked back up, his face painted red. "Don't be impatient Luddy..." You purred, teasingly trailing your hands to his thighs. Your fingers traced light circles in them, Germany gasped.

You slowly leaned down to his neck, gently beginning to nip and suck at the soft skin to leave light red marks. Germany mewled, tilt in his neck to side to grant you more access. You happy obliged, slowly kissing down his neck and chest, stopping at his erect pink nipples. "Germany..." You murmured, slowly sealing your lips around the little bud.
"_-____!~" You heard Germany whisper moan, his back arching slight at the feeling of your warm tongue licking over his nipple. You hummed, closing your eyes as one of your hands slid up his abdomen to his chest.
Your fingers pinched and rolled the nub between your index and thumb, occasionally flicking it. "Ahn~ mm!~"
You could feel the sweat rolling down his creamy, marked skin and he was breathing deeply. You glanced up, gently biting the pink bud and smirked. His back arched, moaning a bit louder in pain and pleasure.
You released the abused nub, causing Germany to shiver as the cold air surrounded it. You smirked, leaning up to his ear and gently biting it. "Are you enjoying yourself Ludwig?" You asked deeply, you didn't want to continue unless the German wanted to. You didn't want to force him.

Germany swallowed his pride, "Bitte _____, I want you to make love to me..." Your were smiling devilishly as you unbuckled his belt, sliding down his pants and boxers. You slowly slid down his body, leaving a light trail of kisses on his creamy skin.
When you reached his crotch, you were greeted at the sight of his large and thick cock. It already pulsing hard with precum dripping from the head. You licked your lips, staring hungrily at it with darkened eyes, stroking him slowly. Germany let out a small groan, biting his lip lightly.
You gave the the side a rough like, reaching the tip to lick up the small beads of precum off the slit. He rolled his hips, eager for you to take more. "_____ m-more..." He murmured, moaning loudly when you took the head in your mouth and swirled your tongue around it.
You smirked, wrapping your lips lightly around the head before engulfing his entire member in your mouth. He flinched, letting out a loud groan at the wave of pleasure that crashed over him. "Nnh~ _____..." He breathed out.
You closed your eyes, relaxing your throat as you tightened your lips more, slowly moving up to the tip before going back down at the same pace. "Haa~ Ngh~ M-more..." Germany muttered between moans, moving his hands to your head and slowly pishing you down further.
You flinched a but as the tip of his erection hit your throat. Furrowing your eyes in concentration, you bobbed your head a bit faster. "Nnh... So gute ngh..." He groaned, caressing your soft (h/c) hair. You hummed into him, sending vibrations down his length as you slide your tongue around him with ease. Germany groaned, involuntarily thrusting his hips upward.
You gently nibbled at the tip and grazed your teeth at the base when you lowered, Germany gasped. "A-ahn~ _____~ Bite it!~" He moaned, arching his back slightly as he bucked his hips up.
"Nngh~" You purred, gently biting down on the base. You reached down, rubbing the bulge in your pants to help relieve some of the pain. You moaned, bobbing your head as fast as you could.
Germany let out an animalistic moan, thrusting his hips into your mouth. He gripped your hair, pushing down as he thrusted faster.
You furrowed your brow, choking a bit. "Ahh~" Germany let out a drawn out moan as he released in your mouth, twitching. Your eyes widened a bit before you let him cum, pulling off once he finished. You swallowed it all with one big gulp, letting out a sigh of appreciation.

You looked down at Germany, his face flushed red, his head resting against the floor, his chest heaving as he tried to catch his breath. You gave a small grin, reaching down and unbuckled your belt, pulling it off and dropping it to the floor. You kicked your pants off, revealing the tented bulge in your boxers. The blonde German blushed darkly, looking away shyly.
You softly chuckled at his expression, grasping his hands and guiding them to the waistband of your boxers. Germany gulped, hooking his fingers inside them and pulled down. Once he managed to pish your boxers down, he started down at your erection. You were bigger than him.
You smirked cockily, grabbing his hips and turned him around on all fours, pressing him against the floor. "A-ah!" He gasped at the sudden movement, his nipples pressing against the cold floor. He glanced at you from over his shoulder with a shy expression, his face dusted pink and his filled with worry.

"Do you want me Ludwig...?~" You purred, rubbing your hard cock long the curve if his ass. Germany shuttered at the feeling of your warm, pulsing length. He whimpered before nodding frantically, squeezing his eyes shut.
"J-ja... I want jou _____... I want jou..." He murmured quietly, but just enough to be audible. You hummed, licking your lips at the thought of being inside him. "Where do you want me,hmmmm?" You whispered teasingly, licking your fingers before stroking yourself with the coated digits. Germany groaned, letting out a shape curse of embarrassment. "I-inside me... Bitte, please, _____... F-fuck me...!" He pleaded.
You purred lining your throbbing member with his entrance. You moved slowly, not wanting to hurt the German, penetrating him. "Hah ah!" He moaned, throwing his head back and arching his muscled back.
You groaned at the feeling of his slick, tight muscles tightening around your cock. "L-ludwig... You're so tight ngh...~" You shuddered, breathing heavily as you closed your eyes. Germany's entire body shaking in pleasure, muttering inaudible German.
You slowly pulled out to the tip before ramming back inside him, the heat engulfing your member. Germany moaned, his eyes clenched shut as his mouth hung open. Back and forth you both went as you continuously slammed into him. Moaning groaning each other's name was the only sound heard in his empty house. He started to move his ass to your thrusting hips so you could fill in him deeper.
"F-faster! H-harder! _____! Ngh!" He yelled, pushing back harder against your thrusts. You bit your lip harshly, obeying immediately as you started ramming into him at an even faster pace. You groaned loudly, feeling his walls twitch around you before you started aiming your thrusts in different directions.
"Ahhhn!~" Germany cried out, nearly collapsing when he felt the tip of your cock brush over a spot that made him see white. "Here?~" You smirked, leaning over him before you started aiming all your pounds into that one spot, making him scream and gasp for air. "Ahn! _____, oh, ja!~ It's hitting so deep! Do it again!" He yelled out, soon yelling curses and inaudible German.
You reached down and gripped his weeping cock, his blue eyes watering as you stroked in time with every thrust. Your member rubbed against his walls in a way that nearly drove him over the edge, making him throw his head back.

"Ah Ludwig you feel so tight..." You murmured in his ear and he screamed out, Hus body nearly giving in at the intense pleasure and at at the feeling of you cock finding into his prostate.
"I-i'm close, Ludwig..." You moaned out, tilting your head back as you felt his walls twitch around you.
"M-me too!~... I'm c-cumming!~ _____!~" He screamed out your name, eyes rolling to the back of his head as he released, the world toppling around him. "L-ludwig!!!" You groaned, burying yourself as deep as you could into him before releasing.

You twitched at every load you shot into the German, breathing heavily when you finished. You slowly pulled out of him, making him groan. You collapsed beside him, wrapping your arms around his waist and pulling him close.
"I ah I love you G-germany..." You panted, kissing his shoulder tenderly.
"Ludvig... Please call me Ludvig... And ich liebe dich auch _____, I love you too _____." He muttered before falling asleep, exhausting and sweaty. You smiled, holding him tighter as you too fell asleep from th warmth of the fire that made your bodies glow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I'm sorry that Germany took a little while. It takes me longer to do lemons. And the next one is America X Male! Reader X Russia, and since it's a threesome, it'll take me a while to do it. So I'll probably make one-shots until I finish it. And I have a project due next Monday, so I have to work on it. But I'll work on these one-shots and lemons as much as I can.
~~~~
Me: *Extremely quiet*
Prussia and Germany: *Both are a little worried*
Germany: "Summer are jou okay?
Me: *Remains silent*
Prussia: "Summer you're acting so unawesome right now...
Me: *Remains quiet*
Germany: "Summ-?!
Me: I'm so totally screwed on this project! Please oh mighty god of Flying Mint Bunny help me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 7 17
"๐˜ฝ๐™š ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ก๐™š๐™œ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ" Random fictional men stories I thought of. (Mostly anime guys) I you want...
158K 2K 15
This one shot book is all Jeff x Male reader A ton of them are gonna be: -Fluff -Smut -Lemon This is my first book so I'm sorry if it's not the best...
3K 139 13
"๐ˆ ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฐ, ๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ก..." I wrote maybe 20 oneshots, but it was a while ago and I only like one so it's the only one...
534 3 15
This one-shot book is mostly of smuts about anime men and any fictional dude that I have or still do find hot. There might be some girl x girl and bo...