All you need is ME

By TheWitchAndTheCat

WARNING: mature content of boyxboy or better manxman story and actions. The story is R-rated, therefore you k... More

All you need is ME (MxM)
Prologue
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 12 (Hopefully "softer" version)
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15 (Part 2)
Ch. 15 (Part 3)
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21 (Part 1)
Ch. 21 (Part 2)
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24 (Part 1)
Ch. 24 (Part 2)
Ch. 24 (Part 3)
Ch. 25 (Part 1)
Ch. 25 (Part 2)
Ch. 26
Epilogue

Ch. 15 (Part 1)

103K 2K 234
By TheWitchAndTheCat

Here finally comes the new chapter ... I am really SORRY for not updating in almost 2 weeks.. I had very little time lately.. But promise to update more tomorrow :-))

Ch. 15 is in 2 parts...or maybe 3, who knows.. :-) I hope you'll like it, please let me know, comments (because I love to read your comments) and votes, whatever you feel like! Thank you all for liking and reading this story!!

Here Shane and Emmett are going to Galway, but I didn't want to rush the chapter and moment and so decided to describe it well and to take my time in that...

On the right, a wonderful banner made from Azer90: thanks a lot sweety, it's amazing!! Hope you'll enjoy the chapter!

Dedicated to all of you, especially to AppleJhapzJaca, cause she really can't wait to read the new chapter: thanks darling!

To Lunna_Empress, hope you'll like Galway :-))

Cheers xox

EMMETT POV

I woke up before the alarm, which was strange considering last night we went to sleep quite late. Shane was curled beside me, grabbing my waist with one arm and leaning his head on my side, as if he were a sweet puppy. I couldn’t say he looked cute, because the word cute didn’t apply properly to Shane; Shane was sensual and very intriguing. And had a very strong and proud attitude, which I was appreciating more and more. It was still incredible in my head what he told me last night, it still gave me the feeling I had only been watching a movie, a horrible and wrong movie, and not listening to his past. But it wasn’t a damn movie, it was what really happened to him. I sighed to suppress a growl of anger.

Since when did I become this protective?

I had always claimed my right and possession on what was mine, because of my attitude and my character, but never actually been genuinely protective. Because I wouldn’t tolerate something slipping my control and try to foul me. Now, I was being protective in an honest way. Since when I had that in me? It was the idea of wanting to give a break and some good time to Shane that led me to ask him out for the weekend. It was out of the need to protect him and give him something.

I sighed another time and shook my head. This brat was really messing with me and strangely enough, I was realizing little by little that I didn’t mind it.

I turned off the alarm, to not wake him up and sneaked in my bathroom. After a waking and warm shower, I made some coffee and set the table for breakfast; Shane was still sleeping, but I had to wake him up before leaving. I wanted to make sure he would call Enna; I knew if he didn’t, that guy would freak out and worry about him. I really like that Enna guy, he had a very soothing and gentle air around him and he indeed looked like some ethereal being. No wonder Shane was that attached to him and no wonder he was attached as well to that arrogant bastard. I snorted at his thought, but I had to admit, to my great and burning annoyance, that he was right to say what he said.

On the table, I left bread, butter, jam, cheese and ham. Some cereal as well. Not sure what he preferred for breakfast, but given his appetite, I guessed everything was fine. I looked at my blurred reflection on the fridge. I chuckled. I mean, here I was setting a table for breakfast for that brat. I shook my head and walked to the bedroom. Shane was still sleeping; I noticed his hand was now grabbing my pillow.

I smiled.

Brat.

“Shane.” I called, sitting beside him and trying to take away the pillow. “Shane, I have to go... wake up.”

“Hmm...” He mumbled, still sleeping.

“Brat, c’mon, I don’t wanna run late.”

He stirred and turned around facing me, his hair a complete mess. He slightly opened his eyes, fogged with sleep and drowse, and smiled. Why was he smiling?

“I want to sleep more, Em.” He pouted, his voice terribly thick with his tired and sleepy accent.

“You can sleep more, but you need to be ready for twelve, you hear me, brat? I have to go to work now, but breakfast in on the table. Get what you want. Call Enna this morning, ok?”

He stretched a bit and then his liquid and fluid jades opened up completely, taking me aback for the intensity of their gaze.

“You prepared breakfast for me?” He voice had a very surprised and cannot-believe-it sound. I took it was something completely new for him; well, it was new for me as well.

“I just left something on the table. Now, don’t sleep till too late, got me?”

Shane hugged my waist and snuggled his messy head against it. Argh ... I felt like going back to bed with him and mess more his hair; he really had quite a strong effect on my body and senses. I ruffled his hair and chuckled to mask a groan of frustration, because I really had to go to work.

“Thank you for making breakfast.” He mumbled, somehow sounding shy and hesitant. He really wasn’t used to that, to someone doing for him even the simplest gestures.

“No problem. Remember to call Enna, ok? You can use my Skype if you want; I let the computer on. Now I really have to go, some annoying punks are waiting for me.”

“What do you exactly teach?” He asked, now looking straight in my eyes.

“PE, but you know how it works here.” I snorted, I never got used to their national sports and I think I never will. I found rugby more boring than American football and wasn’t a great fan of soccer, either.

He smirked, the little devilish and cocky brat, and chuckled.

“Bloody hell, I bet all the girls drool after you...” He joked.

“I teach in a boys’ school, so I just have my colleagues drooling after me.” I retorted back the joke, wanting again to see that flashing and green light of jealousy in his eyes and face. And, there it was. I liked that, he had to be jealous of me.

What a bastard I could be sometimes.

“Well then have fun, tool.” I guess the fact he was still half asleep made his reactions be stronger, because he wasn’t completely aware of them. I liked it. I grinned darkly.

“Oh, I will have fun...” Shane snorted and went to say something, but I silenced him by gripping harder his hair and pulling his head back, exposing his chin and neck. I ran my lips there and murmured. “I will have fun, with you, later.”  Shane let out a soft moan and clutched me harder. I travelled a bit longer his neck and then let go.

“Bloody teaser.” He grumbled. I simply smirked and stood up. He pulled my sleeve. “Wait, when are we coming back from Galway?”

“I guess Sunday evening, you have school on Monday.” When I said those words, I saw his expression dropped and grew anxious. He shifted his eyes away and closed them for a second, then looked back and smiled. The distressed and torn expression was still there, but he clearly didn’t want to show it. I think I knew what that meant, but decided to let it go for the moment. “Be ready for twelve, ok?”

“Roger, Em.” He smiled and then stretched a bit.

I left and walked to the bus stop, I had already packed what I needed. I remembered though, we didn’t have a room yet in Galway, thus I checked on the internet in my phone and see if any b&b had an available room. I found one, which I liked. It was actually almost in front of the docks, so if we were lucky we could see the sea from the window. I had the idea, and didn’t know why, that Shane might like the sea and the Ocean. Maybe we could go on Saturday to see the cliffs of Moher, they weren’t far from there and I never saw them.

God.

I was excited.

I mean, me, Emmett Johnson was excited to spend a weekend away from Dublin with a brat of nineteen years. What a joke.

I scrolled my head and then chuckled at myself, entering the school. A couple of colleagues greeted me and another stopped me asking random questions about my class. The usual talks you have in a school. I didn’t mind that, because it didn’t involve anything of personal, I didn’t need to give explanations or anything.

Then a thought struck me. I was a teacher and Shane was still a student. Sure, he was already nineteen, but he was still a high school student and I knew perfectly well that any sort of too personal relationship between students and teachers wasn’t very welcome. Not at all. I had to pay attention, to avoid major pain the neck, especially for Shane. I simply had to avoid being too close to him in public, that was all. He wasn’t my student or a student of my school, therefore there was nothing wrong with us hanging around together, but I am sure it might create hassles if they were to see us in particular attitudes.

Argh, what a pain in the ass. Oh well, I had already taken my decision and I’d be damned if I was going to change mind.

I thrust my hands in my pockets and felt my cell phone and I remembered what Alice told me about Jordan.

I sighed.

It was time to finally face my best friend, so I sent him a message and told him I’d call next week. I didn’t need to wait long for his answer, he immediately wrote back. Jee, wasn’t he sleeping at this time? I scratched my head and my hair. Jordan. I had to admit it, I missed my friend and teammate and he sure was a great fellow.

SHANE POV

Emmett had left for work and I lingered in bed another bit. I took another light nap and woke up completely around ten. I walked in the kitchen and bloody hell, Emmett had left so much for me to eat on the table that my mouth watered, my stomach grumbling hungry and demanding for food. My phone buzzed somewhere in the leaving room. I went to look for it and saw I had received a message from Emmett. I grinned like a stupid tool, it was the first message he had sent me.

‘Forgot to tell you, eat and finish the cheesecake. Got it, brat?’

I grunted at the “brat”, but not seriously, because I knew how much he liked to tease me and provoke me. Plus, I was getting to know better his personality and his quite authoritarian and arrogant attitudes, therefore I bloody chuckled at that.

‘Got it, sham. Thank you!’

I pressed the button to send the message and then grabbed the cake from the fridge, made a coffee and poured milk in the mug and then sat in the living room, flicking the channels. He had all sort of channels; I could see he was doing bloody well. I literally devoured the cake, I simply fecking loved it and didn’t remember last time I ate it. Enna would usually bake gigantic muffins and scones and other stuff, which were all super yummy. It was a surprise that also Em was a good cook. I remembered he told me to call Enna and so I did it.

‘Hello Enna, am I disturbing you?’ He was at work at the moment and I’d feel a bloody tool if I were to create him problem, even though he was the boss there.

‘Shane, don’t be silly. I’m the boss, so I can do whatever I feel like.’ He giggled and I bet something flashed in his mind and be sure it concerned Roman. ‘Tell me, how are you? Is Emmett treating you well?’

‘Don’t worry, he’s being very good with me, no jokes. Well, he actually wanted me to call you. We are going to Galway today and we’ll be back Sunday evening.’

‘This is super romantic!’ He twitted in my ear, sounding like a wind chime when he began to giggle. I could picture everyone around him looking at him and be drawn by his sweet enthusiasm and beauty.  ‘It was his idea, right?’

‘Right. He’s such a strange lad, sometimes.’

‘But I like him, Shane. I don’t think you saw it, but he had a very protective and caring attitude towards you that night. He didn’t like when my sister and I greeted you with a kiss on the lips.’

Err..what? That couldn’t be possible.

‘I think you need to check your sight, Enna.’

‘My sight is perfect’ I heard someone beside him talking and I knew at first it was Roman. Why was he there at this time? Bet he was there to fix his hair or just see briefly his man. Enna giggled and almost purred. Bloody hell, those two together were really something. ‘Thank you, my love.’ I wonder what he told him.

‘Shane?’ It was Roman now. ‘I heard you’re going away with that guy.’

‘Emmett.’ I didn’t know why, but I instinctively corrected him. His name was Emmett. He chuckled softly. Damn it, I bet he did it on purpose.

‘Tell him to remember well what I told him.’ He said, with a slightly lower voice. Roman could be extremely intimidating as well, but in different way than Emmett, because Roman emitted that dangerous air typical of the underworld.

‘I think he does, Roman. Yesterday I told him everything.’ I heard him took a breath and then exhaled it.

‘What he did?’

‘He didn’t fecking freak out or run away. He stayed there with me and said he wanted to hunt down my family and then asked me to go to Galway...more likely he imposed me to go there. And then I met his sister on Skype.’

‘You met his sister? How is she? Is she beautiful like he is?’  This was Enna, now back on the phone and I heard Roman snorting at that and saying he was nothing special. Bloody hell, those two, I meant Emmett and Roman, were the same, stubborn and confident. ‘Roman love, you know you’re the only love of my life and that I have eyes only for you and ...’ The voice had been cut off and I bet they were kissing each other setting on fire the entire place. I chuckled. ‘Tell me, Shane!’

‘She’s beautiful and very nice, different from Emmett, but still similar. I like her.’

‘It’s good to hear that, Shane. I’m glad he didn’t freak out. Say hi to him from us.’ Roman had taken back the phone and Enna protested. ‘Sorry my angel, but I just wanted to greet Shane.’ You could hear the love he had for his man in his voice, in the way he called Enna.

‘Thanks, Roman.’

‘Have fun, but not too much.’

‘Ha, you’re the one to talk!’ I accidentally heard them once, well more than once actually, when I stayed over their place, and let me bloody tell you, there was nothing angelic in what they were doing and how they were sounding.

‘Shane, sweety, have a great time and tell Emmett we invite him again for dinner. Hope to see him soon.’ I was happy Enna liked Em, it meant a lot for me. If someone like Enna, whit keen and developed instinct and sensibility liked Emmett, it meant he really was a nice sham.

‘Grand, see you soon.’

I packed my few stuff in my bag and then just sat on the sofa listening to music and waiting for Emmett. I had the U2 playing; an old CD, but I always loved them. I heard the door opening and I immediately sprung up, feeling suddenly excited and giddy like a young kid the day before a school trip. Bloody hell, I felt butterflies in my stomach, what the hell was wrong with me? Amn’t a stupid kid. Whatever, I flew to the entrance hall and when I saw Emmett smiling at me, I couldn’t resist it and I threw myself on him. He didn’t even back off of a inch from my sudden jump, what a bastard show off he was, and simply fondled my ass and pulled me up from the floor.

“Hmm, I guess you’re ready?” He asked, now leaning his back on the door and studying my eyes. His were the ones I loved, burning, challenging, controlling, and blazing with arrogance, strong attitudes and smugness. He smirked and suddenly I found myself against the door. Bloody hell. His sudden movements always startled me. “Did you pack and call Enna?”

“I did and they say hi to you, I talked also to Roman.” He flashed another smirk and for a moment, I thought he would take me right there, because he kissed me deep and long, but then let me go. I snorted in protest, but he simply winked.

He changed clothes and wore a pair of faded blue jeans, slightly rugged, which gave him a very sexy look, a white shirt from some fancy brand and a dark brown blazer made of velvet. My goodness, he looked fecking hot, like a model. I caught my reflection in the window of the living room and saw my worn off jeans, hanging a bit too lose, because they were old, a simple red t-shirt and black open hoodie bought in Penny’s, one of the cheapest shop in Dublin. I was no match for this bloody handsome and classy man.

“What are you looking at?” His voice surprised me; I didn’t see him coming back. He leaned down and rested his chin on my head. Since we had dinner at Enna’, Emmett behaved more intimately with me. I mean, he would casually touch me, peck my lips, hug me or simply lean over me. I liked that and at the same time, it scared me.

What if he would change soon his mind? The idea frightened me like hell.

“Nothing.” I lied.

“Liar.” He mumbled, wrapping my torso with his muscular arms. “Stop staring at your reflection, you look damn good.” That surprised no little.

“Me bollocks I look good.”

“You trying to say I’m lying on purpose, brat?” I could sense the thin note of annoyance in his voice. He sure didn’t like to be contradicted. I shook my head. “Good, now move your hot ass from here and let’s go. I want to avoid the early Friday traffic.” He scooped me up and I found myself being carried away like a girl.

“Hey, put me down immediately, you tool. Amn’t a girl, how many times I need to tell you?” I groaned annoyed. He simply laughed and I couldn’t help my laughing back, his playful side was another new and different side of him I didn’t know, but that I liked very much.

He put me down and snatched my bag from me. I gave up.

His Dodge SUV was bloody big and comfy and the CD player was awesome. Emmett had a very composed and confident way of driving, leaning one elbow casually at the window, the other hand powerfully commanding the steering wheel. He would sometimes look at me and we talked about my school and some of my friends, he was curios for some reason about them. After a while, I spared a look at the back and thought of what I would do over there.

“Em?”

“Yes?”

“Have you ever had sex in a car?” I never really asked about his past life, even though I wanted badly to know everything about him. I knew anyway he wasn’t a sham to force, he might snap not nicely.  He turned his head and casted me a crooked look, studying my face, then looked back at the road.

“Why you asking this?” He asked back.

“Just out of curiosity, I know almost nothing about you.”

“I’ll tell you everything, don’t worry.” He turned back and his eyes burned of serious and intense resolution. The smirked evilly. “Do you really want to know, brat? Cause I sure don’t want to know every place where you had sex, but I want to know every place you didn’t have sex.” His voice sounded slightly threatening and possessive.

Why that?

“Why?” I fired immediately.

Was he really jealous of me? I couldn’t even believe it.

“I don’t like one bit the idea of you with someone else. With anyone else, to be clear. I want to be the only one for you, therefore tell me where not and I’ll make sure you’ll never want to do that there with anyone else. Actually, I’ll make sure to completely erase every other lingering memory of past places.”

I gulped and gazed at him in silence. He sounded like a wolf claiming his possession, marking and guarding his territory, his voice slightly growling. That shocked me. Emmett was indeed a bloody jealous sham. Now it was my turn to smirk cocky and provoking. I liked that, it fired me up, it made me feel unique, precious, wanted, needed. I would be lying if I said he didn’t slightly scare me, but it was an exciting sort of intimidation.

“I don’t think I’ll ever want to be with anyone else, Em. I think I made bloody clear how much I want you.” He smirked satisfied to hear that. “Now tell me, did you or did not have sex in a car? If not...I’ll be the one making sure you’ll never fucking dream of doing it with anyone else in a car.” I was looming close to him and now I began to draw slowly the muscles of his inner thigh with one finger, while I travelled his neck with my nose. He growled low in his throat.

“I’m driving, brat.” He warned me, but I didn’t stop. I wanted to know.

“Tell me.”

We weren’t anymore only trying something, we were already into that something. What it really was, I had no bloody idea, but it wasn’t anymore a try. We both were into that and Emmett knew it perfectly, too.

“Not in a car.” He said quietly, waiting for my answer to his unspoken question.

“Me neither.” It was true, never had sex in a car.

“That’s what I like to hear, brat.” With one hand, he stroked my face and then concentrated back to the road.

We have been driving for already an hour, outside only green grass, cows, blue and gray sky melting together, clouds moving with the wind and nothing else. He pulled suddenly the car on the side of the street and I froze. What he had in mind? He couldn’t be that crazy, right? He turned off the engine and then seized me with an amused glare. I gulped and he smirked. Bloody hell, what he had in mind? He leaned on me and brushed his lips on my ear. I couldn’t help my moan. He chuckled softly and then pulled back.

“Do you want to drive, Shane?” His question surprised and had me open my mouth without saying a word. He asked me to drive? His Dodge SUV? “So, do you want or not? There is no one around here, thus it won’t be a problem and I am sure you know how to drive, right?”

I simply nodded. He smiled and hopped off, walking to my seat. I did the same and found myself on the driving seat. Bloody hell. Emmett explained me few things about the car and then played a CD he liked. I turned on the engine, checked both sides and then pulled back on the road. My heart was pumping at insane speed, I was nervous, because this car was huge and very massive to drive, you felt like the road wasn’t large enough for it. I kept on a low speed and my eyes locked ahead.

“Shane, just relax. You already drove before, right?”

“Yeah, a bit with Roman, but we were just outside Dublin, a secondary lane.” Even my voice was showing my nervous. What a pathetic tool I was. Emmett messed my hair and that somehow relaxed me.

“Don’t think about the car, I know this baby is big and tall, but don’t think about it. Just drive normally. When you’re tired, let me know.”

“Thank you, it’s ...” How to say it without sounding sappy and cliché? He understood and simply smiled.

“No problem, brat. I’ll take over once we’ll get close to Galway. I don’t think we’ll find anyone here checking on us, aside cows.”

Yeah, it was actually were quite and almost deserted, only few cars were on the road and sure couldn’t care less of who was driving what. We kept a bit in silence, listening to Metallica, which Em loved; then I kept thinking of what he told me last night, him playing in the NBA, so I couldn’t restrain my question.

“Emmett, why did you stop playing basketball? If you played in the NBA you must be bloody awesome.”

He took a deep breath and kept silent for a long moment, only looking outside. He had again that distant and far gaze, lost somewhere for me impossible to reach and I hated it with all my mighty. I should have kept me mouth shut. I grabbed the steering wheel harder and cursed myself, but then Emmett turned back to look at me and ruffled my hair.

“Relax Shane; I’m not mad you asked me that. It’s just difficult for me, let’s say almost impossible, to admit I’ll never go back playing basket, to think I lost and fucked up the thing I most loved.” He kept his fingers in my hair. “Well, I don’t exactly want to tell you everything right now, while we are driving, later I will explain everything. Believe me brat, only Alice and that friend that sent me a message, know everything and were there for me. You are the first person I’m telling this.”

I could tell it was something particularly difficult for him to tell and even to admit aloud. It made me restless and anxious, I didn’t like to hear his voice that strained and tired, I wish I could do something for him, anything. But I had no idea what.

“You asked why I stopped playing basketball. Well, during one important game I had a damn accident and completely fucked up my left knee and its ligaments. The problem was that I was too damn of an idiot, too damn arrogant and impulsive and didn’t want to rest and heal the required time and when I went back... I wasn’t the old Emmett Johnson, but I sadder and paler version. I couldn’t play at my best and that enraged me and made me see red. So after a while I did something really wrong and stupid.”

His voice went down and low and he sighed deeply, bet shaking his head, and bet his beautiful butterscotch and burning eyes now looked far and dull. That was so bloody unfair. Why that fecking accident had to happen to him? I could tell it torn him inside to not being able anymore to play. Wait. Maybe now he was healed... maybe now he could play. And, what happened anyway?

“I’m sorry Em. What happened, the accident, I mean.”

“I was about to slam in the basket, but an opponent jump to stop me midair, it wasn’t a regular stopping, but he came with such strength and fury that he literally slammed me down. Falling I hit badly my knee, twisting it, but he fell down with me and he fucking fell and crushed on my knee.” Emmett dropped completely silent and I gulped down.

It wasn’t something new I heard, you could constantly hear of athletes having bloody accidents and therefore they could kiss goodbye to their career, but here it involved the man I was falling for. And I could see how that pained him. It pained me, because I really liked Emmett, I was seriously falling hard for him. I honestly didn’t know what to say. What a tool I felt.

“I’m sorry...I don’t what to say...” I heard him chuckle and then he caressed my face. He could be so sweet sometimes.

“Don’t worry, brat. You don’t have to say anything. It’s in the past, I cannot change it and I cannot go back. And it’s nothing compared to what your damn family put you through, it’s absolutely nothing.” I could almost taste in the air his wrath and loathe for me folks. It really warm up my heart. I never had anyone honestly caring for me, only Enna and Roman. “What I did and what happened is my entire fault.”

“What do you mean?” I asked, not understanding what he meant. How could he say it was his fault? “Maybe you can still...” He cut me off immediately.

“No, I can’t go back playing at that level. It’s impossible. I’m already thirty, which means I’m not that young anymore for the NBA market and anyway, my knee will never be like it was before. I know that.” I felt a lump in my throat, because I thought it was all so bloody unfair. Emmett probably felt my change of mood, because he smoothed gently my hair and softly smiled. “Shane, don’t be sad or upset, ok? I behaved like a pathetic excuse of a man for the past three years and I didn’t even realize what I had become. Now, it seems something is changing, so don’t be sad. Mostly was my fault, so..”

“It’s still fecking unfair.” I snarled, now angry with no one in particular.

“Brat, you really are someone unique. I like that. Now, let’s think about our weekend, ok?” I had no bloody idea what he meant, but it made me feel good and special.

“Is it possible to see a video of you playing?” I hoped this question would not enrage him.

“You want to see me playing?” He sounded more surprised than pissed or annoyed. Thank goodness, a mad Emmett was scaring. I simply nodded. “Well, I guess you can maybe find some videos online. We can have a look once we are back.” I smiled, my eyes on the road. He wasn’t mad at me.

“Will you teach me something?”

“You mean basketball?” Again, he sounded surprised.

“Yep, if it’s not a problem for your knee...” I bit my lip, maybe I asked something really stupid. He laughed and I felt the tension of before going away.

“It’s not a problem, Shane. I can still play a bit, probably not the entire game, but with you, it’s not a problem. I simply cannot withstand anymore the NBA level, but not a problem with a brat like you.” There, arrogant and full of himself Emmett was back. I didn’t even flinch at the brat. I liked this side of him.

I didn’t press for more, even though I was dying to know more of it, to know what happened, but I felt it wasn’t the moment. I was sure he would tell me everything at the right moment. I was bloody happy he said I was the first person he told the craic; that must mean something, something good. Therefore, he really cared for me and he really thought what he said about me. I felt again a sudden wave of happiness invade me, followed by a sharp pang of pain and fear. Fear of losing all of this. I kicked it down and locked it away. I didn’t want to think about that now.

We spotted road signs signalling we were approaching Galway, so Emmett decided to switch again and go back driving. We reached the city and I could see the seagulls flying in the sky and hearing their squawking. The weather was brilliant and now the sky was entirely blue and had only few distant grey clouds; the sun was warm and full and it gave a pleasant and serene sensation. It was just my imagination, I knew it, but I could almost smell the sea and the not so far Ocean. I loved then sea and the Ocean, I loved to swim and jump in the water.

Emmett drove in the city and turned on the GPS to find the place. He said he had been here only two year ago and didn’t remember anything of the city. I loved Galway and I looked out of the window staring at the people on the street, at the shops, pubs and the main road with all those flags blown by the wind.

“Do you like this city?” He asked, peering at me with a smug smirk.

“I love it and I love the fact that here the smell of sea is stronger than in Dublin.”

“You like the sea?” He asked again, now looking content and satisfied. I wondered why.

“Very bloody much, I love to swim and I love the Ocean, even if I saw it only once, when Enna and Roman took me up in the North.”

“Well then, tomorrow will go see the cliffs of Moher.” I snapped my eyes and head at him and stared with wide eyes and mouth. “I guess you like the idea.” He winked and then cursed at someone on the road that cut in suddenly.

Emmett wanted to take me to see the cliffs of Moher? Bloody hell, that was really unexpected, I mean, Emmett. Lord, we really were into something, what I had no fecking idea what was that, but we were into it. I hoped with all my heart Em felt and thought the same.

Galway looked beautiful and colourful like usual, his streets full of locals and tourists, walking around, browsing the shops, drinking beer and pints sitting in pubs or outside, just to enjoy the sun. Seagulls never shut up and I liked it. That was Ireland; that was Galway.

He took a side street and then we reached what could be a b&b or a guesthouse, I didn’t know, but what amazed me and let me speechless was the fact it was very close to the docks. Therefore, it was possible to see the main canal entering in Galway from the sea, which meant, I could see in distance the sea. I had no idea if he thought I might like it or not, I mean, he looked pleased before when I said that, thus maybe... no, that couldn’t be possible. That would be too romantic for someone like Emmett.

He parked the car on the street and then flashed me a smug and cocky glance.

“So, do you like it?” Em asked, turning off the CD player and the GPS.

“Bloody hell, it’s amazing!”

I had no point in denying that, even if it meant to inflate further his already huge cocky and overconfident smirk. Why should I? I loved it. I glanced at the place, it had a nice bright blue door, daffodils outside the window, and white tents at windows, ivy slightly wrapping over the wall and it looked small, cosy, but very nice. I loved it.

“Thank you.” I felt my voice tremble for the happiness.

No one has ever done so much for me; at least no one that wasn’t Enna and Roman or that didn’t have second reason behind the kindness.

I jumped out of the car and went to grab the bags, but Emmett did it first and then took my hand in his. I froze. He was so carefree today. We rang the doorbell and a typical Irish woman answered us and looked at first at our hands, then smiled and welcomed us in.

“Good afternoon, you must be Emmett Johnson, am I right?” She asked, with a rough Galway accent. She eyed Em with interest, but not flirting, I mean, she was probably around fifty, but you could tell she found him very attractive and handsome. Bloody hell, who wouldn’t?

“Yes, that’s me. I know we arrived at a strange time, but I’m glad I found a room here. May I ask for your name?” The bastard was clearly using his charm, but I wasn’t even sure he realized he did that.

“I’m Anne, it’s very nice to meet you.” She smiled again and shook our hands. It seemed she couldn’t give bollocks about us holding hands. “It is not a problem for the time. If you want to follow me, I’ll show you your room. I’m sure you’ll like it, it has a very nice view.”

We entered the room and...I fell completely still and speechless.

The large and tall window beside the bed had been left open, and let the sound of seagulls and of water enter the room and I could smell the sea. I ran there and I couldn’t contain anymore my joy, not giving half bullock if I looked childish.

“I see you like it.” The woman said, with a pleased voice. She and Emmett talked about something, but I didn’t hear a damn world, I was completely lost and trapped in this dream.

I turned and looked at the room. It was simple, but very cosy and welcoming, with a large double bed in the middle, with many pillows and comfy mattress, a closet and desk in front of it, nightstands at each side of the bed, a TV on the wall and then the door to the bathroom, which wasn’t large and had only a shower, but it looked perfect to me.

Everything looked bloody perfect to me.

The woman, Anne, left the room and soon I felt Emmett walking behind me, resting his chin on my shoulder. I was back at the window contemplating the view of the canal, of the blue sky and distant little boats.

“I thought you might like the sea; don’t ask me why, I have no idea.”

I took a deep breath. He had really thought of that, he had really wanted to do something nice for me.

I turned around and smashed my lips on his, pulling his head impossibly close to mine, fisting his light brown hair. He responded immediately and ran his hands on my back and down on my ass, pressing me against him. I slipped my tongue in his mouth, when he let out a moan for the way I harshly grabbed his hair, and twirled it around his, rubbing it, sucking it, dancing with it and teasing it. I was getting really hot and excited; Emmett’s hands on me were driving me bloody crazy, they grabbed me and pulled me at him with such strength and controlling passion that I moaned in his mouth quite loudly, kissing him harder. Em tightened his grip and then his hands slipped down my shirt and pressed on my back.

Oh Lord, I wanted this man so much.

I pushed him back and we fell on the bed. He pushed himself longer on the bed and I straddled him, not letting go of his lips and mouth. I wanted Emmett; I fucking wanted him like crazy. His hands travelled down from by back to my ass and then seized my hips and shoved them down on his, rocking our now bursting and hard members. I moaned and groaned feeling it, knowing I was driving him crazy, too. He guided my hips and groin first up and then down, every time rubbing each other hard and rough and I swear, I was about to burst big bloody time. I was so aroused and hard and so was Emmett.

I deepened the kiss and sucked harder his tongue and then ... and then pulled away and in a flash his hands were on my face.

“Shane, let’s go outside and have a walk.” His eyes were burning of such intense and dominating light that I had no idea how he could have stopped the moment.

“I think I’d rather stay here...” I tried to protest.

He smirked, locked his fingers in my messy hair and then let them slide down on my back and in a blink of eyes, I found myself on my back with him pressing his muscular and hard body on mine. I gasped and gulped. He ran his nose on my neck and I growled in my throat.

“C’mon Shane, let’s have a look at Galway until is still so bright and sunny.” He mouthed on my neck, his warm breath and lips brushing my skin and making me shiver in want.

What a teasing bastard he could be. I knew I couldn’t win this, but I’ll have my payback tonight, be sure of that.

“Alright.” I grunted in frustration. He chuckled quite amused.

After a while we were walking around Galway, I forgot my frustration and lost myself in its streets and lane, his shops, pubs and colourful buildings, watching and listening to the buskers playing on the streets. Emmett walked beside me and never complained for my randomly changing direction or side; he simply followed me, sometimes touched or brushed my hand, sending me a nice and relaxed smile. His entire face looked relaxed and serene, even though his eyes had that burning and arrogant, full of himself light. But it was something I loved. The wind blew around us and messed my hair, but it wasn’t too strong or annoying, it simply carried with it the salty smell of the sea.

I think I never felt this happy and carefree for such bloody long time, for bloody years, that it was almost overwhelming and suffocating, but in a good way.

Emmett stopped me and casually let his arm go around my shoulders.

“Where do you want to have dinner brat? I am getting hungry, to be honest.” He asked, leaning closer to me.

I looked around, we were in one of the main street of the city and tourists were passing by, and talking and laughing. Everything was bloody perfect.

“I don’t know, maybe there?” I pointed a typical Irish pub, where I am sure we could find typical Irish food and good beer.

“Seems good to me. Let’s go, I’m starving.” Em let go of my shoulders and I felt cold without his arm around them, but he took my hand in his and I felt a smile forming on my face.

I bet I looked like a bloody stupid teenager, but couldn’t care less.

I was too happy to care about anything.

With Emmett here with me, everything was bloody perfect.

Author's chit-chat:

So, what do you think of this first part? What do you think?

I know you are all waiting for Emmett's payback..hehehe)) which is coming in the 2nd part... :-) As I promised to someone, very smokey and hot! And... more of Emmett's past.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 79.9K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
25.3K 1.5K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...
80.3K 5.7K 44
Book One of the Haunted Lover's Duo "People in the real world always say, when something terrible happens, that the sadness and loss and aching pain...
952K 39.1K 31
[Book #1 in the Blackwood Pack series] Currently in the process of rewriting (it'll be uploaded as a separate book) ________________ ...