☆ NCT ☆ IMAGINES ☆

By jwisngluv

nct imagines More

.•NCT IMAGINES•.
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!
•Chinese dish•Chenle•
•Playlist•Mark•
•Dance practice•Jisung•
•Dangerous part•Taeyong•
•Cold•Jaehyun•
•Game•Jeno•
•Cameras•Johnny•
•Canteen•Hendery•
•Study date•Yangyang•
•Bruises•Yuta•
•Sleepover•Jaemin•
•Not bad•Doyoung•
•Study•Renjun•
•Falling asleep•Winwin•
•Burnt food•Haechan•
•Sick•Kun•
•Learning•Ten•
•Thunder•Jungwoo•
•Forgotten Lunch•Taeyong•
•Nails•Jaemin•
•Baking•Jeno•
•Snacks•Jungwoo
•Dating app•Yuta•
•Wake up•Renjun•
•Drunk• Johnny•
•Jacket•Jaehyun•
•Password•Kun•
•Morning•Hendery•
•Back off•Xiaojun•
•Paper work•Doyoung•
•Secret love•Mark•
•Jealous•Jisung•
•Flu shot•Haechan•
•Drunk roomie•Yangyang•
•Plan•Taeil•
•Birthday?•Winwin•
•Enough•Ten•
•Prank•Chenle•
•Talkative•Taeyong•
•Please forgive me•Jungwoo•
•Anything for you•Johnny•
•Birthday cuddles•Hendery•
•Rich•Jaehyun•
•A•Haechan•
•Old friend•Yuta
•Draw•Ten•
•Dye•Jaemin•
•Really?!•Jisung•
•New assistant•Taeil•
•Sister•Xiaojun•
•Sleep•Jeno•
•Ruin it•Yangyang•
•Rush out•Winwin•
•Need•Mark•
•Sister pt2•Xiaojun•
•Mine•Doyoung•
•Ouch•Kun•
•Worried•Renjun•
•New job•Chenle•
•How dare he•Hendery•
•Yours•Taeyong•
•Tutor•Jisung•
•Stay with me•Mark•
•Sleep•Jeno•
•Brother's bsf•Johnny•
•Baby•Ten•
•Date•Jaehyun•
•Eyes•Yangyang•
•Nails• Haechan•
•Tour•Mark•
•Wife•Doyoung•
•Not coming back•Yuta•
•Thank you•Taeil•
•Needle•Jungwoo•
•Leaving•Chenle•
•Ten days•Jaemin•
•Stuffed toys•Winwin•
•Library•Renjun•
•Kiss•Kun•
•Idol•Mark•
•Marriage•Jaehyun•
•New job•Hendery•
•Mc•Doyoung•
•Night•Winwin•
•Ramble•Jisung•
•Personal space•Taeyong•
•Pain•Yangyang•
•Read•Ten•
•Drunk•Yuta•
•Miss•Kun•
•Favourite meal•Jeno•
•Call•Taeil•
•In my opinion•Jaemin•
•You heard?•Chenle•
•Class clown•Haechan•
•Best friend?•Jungwoo•
•Prank•Johnny•
•High school reunion•Jisung•
•Office•Xiaojun•
•Nightmare•Renjun•
•Birthday sleep•Mark•
•Kisses•Doyoung•
•Sign•Jungwoo•
•Neighbour•Haechan•
•Motorcycle•Kun•
•Birthday•Jaehyun•
•Personal space pt2•Taeyong•
•Dress•Johnny•
•New student•Yangyang•
•Doctor•Winwin•
•New student pt2•Yangyang•
•Special•Jeno•
•Movie night•Hendery•
•Tattoos•Taeyong•
•New baby?•Ten•
•Forget•Mark•
•Ball•Johnny•
•Coffee•Jeno•
•Kisses•Chenle•
•Marry•Taeil•
•Enemies•Taeyong•
•Confess•Mark•
•Cat lovers•Jisung•
•Racer boy•Mark•
•Cut!•Taeyong•
•Party•Johnny•
•Basketball•Jaehyun•
•Zombie•Doyoung•
•Duo practice•Ten•
•Ring to confession•Chenle•
•Smoke•Mark•
•Drunk•Haechan•
•Model•Hendery•
•B-day surprise•Doyoung•
•Bump•Jaehyun•
•Hug•Yangyang•
•His bsf•Yuta•
•Trick•Johnny•
•Fake gf•Jaehyun•
•Injured bsf•Jaemin•
•Mental•Jeno•

•Figure skater•Mark•

349 12 1
By jwisngluv

Heyyy sorry for the lack of updates:( its been like a month😭😭 but now im back so dw!
Hope you enjoy:))
————————————————————————
You are a figure skater, a very busy figure skater. You absolutely loved your hobby, and you were skilled in it too.

You have an upcoming competition soon, and because of that, you wanted to improve more and barely took any time off. You didn't have time for relationships, yet someone kept trying.

As you were trying to perfect a move, you saw your annoying enemy, Mark. You two were pretty close because you both practiced at the same rink and just shared your love for ice skating.

"Damn, you're still going?" Mark asks, leaning on the rink wall. He was an ice hockey player who always visited you after his training, just to see that you were still practicing like crazy.

"You've been at it for hours. Take a break."

You look up and look at him with an annoyed look, rolling your eyes as you reply in a slightly annoyed tone, "No, I don't want to, alright? I don't want to take a break, so just let me practice in peace."

You reply as you continue to practice figure skating, being very focused on what you are doing.

Mark shrugs and leans against the wall as he watches you with his arms crossed in front of him. He sighs and mumbles to himself.
"How do you even have this much energy?
I bet you didn't even get much sleep."

He chuckles at you as he continues to watch you. He knows you had this obsession with practicing, and he knows you probably didn't get much sleep.

He leans his head back on the wall as he continues to watch you train.

You continue to skate around in a circle, doing some quick and cool moves on the ice.
The music playing in the rink was pretty soothing.

However, you still didn't stop, despite your legs starting to feel tired. You were focused—really, really focused—so focused that you didn't notice the sound of blades walking up and stopping to the right of you.

You keep trying to get your perfect form, not caring for anyone or anything else.

Suddenly, you hear a loud click as Mark suddenly grabs your wrist and stops you in place with his one hand. Your skating came suddenly to a halt as you felt his grip on your wrist.

"Stop," he said sternly.

"Let me go!" You cried, trying to let go of his grip.

"No." He replies as he grips your wrist harder.

"Take a break. You've been at it for hours; you haven't slept, and you look exhausted." He continues to state, his tone being serious.

You frown as you pull at your wrist, trying to get him to loosen or let go of your wrist.

"I'm fine.." You say this despite looking and sounding tired. "Let me go. I don't want to stop yet." You add.

Mark didn't listen to you, as he still held tight to your wrist. He wasn't going to let go of you so easily. He was just too overprotective of you. and he really didn't want you to get sick.

"Stop being stubborn, Y/N. I said no, now take a break." He repeats it once again, but this time his tone is even more serious and cold.

"You barely got some sleep, and you haven't even eaten breakfast." He mentions this as he grips your wrist a bit tighter still.

You frown as you try again to get him to let go of your wrist. Your efforts were futile, however.

He was too strong and too stubborn to give in. His grip on your wrist made it impossible for him to escape. So you were now basically caught.

"You need the rest, so take a break." He said. He was also quite stern, not planning on letting go of you anytime soon.

You continued to frown as you let out an annoyed sigh, feeling frustrated that he kept holding on to your wrist. You pulled and pulled on your wrist once again, but you were weak due to fatigue. No matter how hard you tried, you couldn't seem to escape his grasp at all.

"I'm telling you, I don't need the rest."
You say that, as your voice was a bit shaky, you were starting to feel tired, as if you just wanted to stop for a bit. You tried to continue pulling on your wrist more, but that didn't do much.

However, he seemed to take notice of your slight shakiness as he asked once again in an even harsher tone.

"How long have you been awake for? Huh?" He sighs before he continues. "Have you even eaten breakfast today? Let me answer that for you; you haven't. And you most definitely got barely any sleep as well." He continues once again.

You gave in, knowing he wouldn't let you do it.
"Fine, I'll take a break."

Mark seemed to notice your weak tone as he finally let go of your wrist.

"Good. Now go sit down." He says this as he nudges you to the nearest bench, making you go over to it to sit down.

"And no more practicing or skating for the rest of the day. Got it?" He warns as he crosses his arms, glaring at you as he continues to watch over you.

"You're not my dad, Mark."

"I don't care." He says, his tone sounding stern as he continues to glare at you.

"I don't want you to get yourself sick, and I don't want you to be sleep deprived either."
He adds, though he was still glaring at you.

"Now, stay here, and don't get up." He says again.

Mark continues to glare at you, watching over you as you sit on the bench. He was making sure that you didn't get up or break his orders by doing something stupid. He wasn't going to let you skate anymore or even work yourself and exhaust yourself anymore today. You were going to get rest.

He was going to make sure of it, even if he had to use force. He was overly protective of you, after all.

"Why do you care so much?" you sigh, looking up at him.

"Because I can't stand watching you work yourself so much. Because I don't want you to suffer or force yourself like this." He replies with a slightly softened tone.

"My competition is in a week, Mark; I need to work and win," you said.

"You barely get sleep, and you barely eat, and then you continue to work out and practice without even stopping. Don't you think that's too much for one person?" He adds on.

He wasn't mad; he was just concerned. He knew being overly protective was a bit of a flaw for him, but he couldn't stand seeing you be like this.

"Im hungry"

Mark looks over at you from where he was standing.

"Of course you are. You haven't even had breakfast, and I bet your stomach is rumbling, am I right?"

He adds as he walks over to you, crossing his arms before he asks again.

"Have you even eaten anything at all?" He asks, looking at you for an answer.

You shake your head and mumble a no.

"I knew it." He says this as he then proceeds to ask you. "Have you at least drank anything?"

"Water"

"I'm honestly surprised you haven't fainted yet." He mutters to himself as he sighs.

"And how many bottles of water did you have? Just one or more?" He asks

"Can you stop babysitting me?"

"Absolutely not." He replies, as he still has a look of concern on his face.

"You're not getting up from this bench, and I'm going to make sure that you don't overwork yourself anymore."

He crosses his arms before he continues.

"Even if I have to babysit you."

You were tired of his bickering and decided to lie down on the bench, getting all comfy.

Mark can't help but roll his eyes at you as he sees you lay down on the bench.

"You're hopeless." He says it jokingly, although you could tell that he felt concerned and worried for you still. "Just don't fall asleep. Alright?"

With that, you did the opposite and fell asleep.

Mark rolls his eyes as he looks down at you while you are now asleep. He sighs before leaning against the wall and looking around.

After a minute, he looks down at you again and sees you sleeping. "You're impossible." *He mutters before he then takes out his phone to check his notifications.*

Mark continues to sit down and check his phone for about 10 minutes, checking his notifications and looking at his social media for a bit while making sure that you are sleeping. I noticed that your breathing was steady.

He sighs as he then puts his phone away, crossing his arms against the wall again as he continues to watch over you. You were probably going to sleep for the rest of the afternoon until you finally woke up in the late afternoon or maybe even the evening.

Mark looked at the clock and realized it was time to bring you home.

Mark eventually decided to check on you again to see if you were still asleep. Noting that you were dead asleep, his expression soon softens again as he carefully picks you up as he lifts you up.

He was being very careful not to wake you up as he picked you up in his arms before he carried you to his car. He carefully lays you down inside before he drives to your home.

The car ride was silent, with Mark driving the car and just being focused on not crashing. He looked at you every now and then, as your sleep was deep and you looked so tired. He was glad he picked you up and made sure to get you home.

When they finally arrived at your home, he got out of the car before going to the passenger side to pick you up again. Mark then carries you in his arms again as he walks up to your house. He was pretty careful and gentle while he made sure that you were still sleeping.

"Finally here.." He mumbles, walking to the door before he opens it up and steps inside.

He still held you in his arms as he walked through the inside of the home. You can tell he was being very gentle and caring, not wanting you to wake up. He then walks upstairs towards your room and opens the door to it, proceeding to walk over to your bed.

He notices that you were awake, finally, as he sees that you were trying to hold his arm. He looks at you, and he can see the yawn you did when you woke up. This time, he chuckles to himself as he watches you.

"Morning sleepyhead." He says it with a soft smile on his face.

He sits down on your bed beside you as he looks at you with a gentle expression. His expression was different than the stern one he had before.

"Did you get enough sleep?" He asks, raising his eyebrow as he looks at you.

"Yeah," you yawn.

"You sure?" He chuckles once again as he can see that you're still yawning, making him believe that you definitely didn't sleep enough.

"I don't think you did." He says this, his voice now sounding concerned for you once again.

"I want food."

"And you definitely need some food." He laughs as he reaches out to brush your hair to the side.

"You need to eat; you haven't eaten anything since last night, I bet." He continues to voice his concern with a gentle expression.

Mark sighs as he then continues, "Stay here; I'll be back with some food." He says, not waiting for an answer, as he gets up from your bed and walks out of the room, closing the door as he goes to quickly fix a meal for you.

He comes back after about 10 minutes, bringing you a plate of food. It may not have looked like the most delicious food ever, but it was good. It consisted of some scrambled eggs, a piece of toast, and some chocolate milk.

"Here you go. Eat up." He says this as he hands you the plate and sits down beside you on the bed again, watching as you take your first bite at the food.

"You're the best... Thank you"

"Shut up. I'm not that great." He replies back, seeming to hate receiving praise. He was actually blushing a little, as you called him the best.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 1.2K 21
𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴.𝘏𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦....
271K 6.6K 32
When the wrong girl got kidnapped. || NCT MAFIA AU ||
139K 7.2K 66
➳𝙲𝙾𝙻𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙴 𝙰𝚄 ➳𝙼𝙴𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙸𝙳 𝙰𝚄 ➳"𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝙱𝙴 𝚆𝙴 𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝙵𝚁𝙾𝙼 𝚃𝚆𝙾 𝙳𝙸𝙵𝙵𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳𝚂 𝙱𝚄𝚃 𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙸𝚂 𝙻𝙸�...
42.2K 895 54
NCT Imagines of all the members. Enjoy!