Moonlight Glow

By DiamondStarz99

Fanfiction of The Twilight Saga. I DO NOT OWN CHARACTERS. 'I could feel the black but I couldn't push it away... More

Prologue
1. Normal... For Vampires
2. Stranger
3. Fear
4. Carlisle
4. Shannon
5. Meeting the Cullens
6. Talented
7. Less than Vampire, More than Human
8. Family
9. Forks
10. Being Family
11. The Volturi
12. Preparation
13. Scarred
14. Bonds
15. Vision
16. Training
17. One Night
19. Aro
STORY TWO. SHANNON'S POV Introduction
20. Secret
21. Travelling
22. The Hotel
23. The Truth
24. The Memorial
25. Mom
26. My Family
27. Virginia
28. The Cullens-Hales-Whitlocks-Blacks
29. Escape
30. Night Watch
31. Grounded
32. Prison
33. Prison Break
34. Meet
35. Pissed
36. Nightmare
37. Sick
38. Sick of Being Sick
39. Back to School
40. Cousins
41. Spring Break
42. Betrayal
43. Runaway
44. Hurt
45. The Need for Love
47. Afterwards
48. Back For More
49. Vow
50. Problem
51. The Destroyers
52. Cornered
53. Denali
54. One Last Night
55. Waiting
56. Busted
57. Bitemarks
MOONLIGHT GLOW PART 3 - Prologue
1. Not All Is How It Seems
2. Family of Fourteen
3. Ithaca
4. Home Schooled
5. Routine
6. Talent Control Class
8. Weakness
9. Secretive
10. Summer
11. Living Life
12. Future Danger
13. The Search
14. Allies
15. The Elemental Weather
16. The Coupled Pairs
17. Practice
18. Loving Him
19. Mine
20. One More Day
21. Talent-Napper
22. The Fight For Our Life
23. Full Circle
24. Hybrid
Five Years Later

46. Uncle Emmett

102 2 0
By DiamondStarz99

My bedroom door opened and Uncle Emmett walked in.

"Walk with me?" I shook my head and continued to read my book.

He took the book out of my hands, closing it and placing it on my desk.

I looked up at him and he smiled.

"Let's go." I sighed and got off my bed. Uncle Emmett held out a pair of my shoes. I took the white leather pumps and put them on.

We walked downstairs together. Uncle Emmett opened the front door and we both walked out.

He then took the lead and I followed him to the nearby stream.

Uncle Emmett sat down on the side of the stream. I sat next to him, cross-legged.

"When was the last time you hunted?" He asked, softly. I dipped my fingers into the rushing water.

"Don't know."

"Last time you slept?"

"No idea."

We sat in silence for a bit. The sun was setting now. It cast a pretty design on the stream, turning the water orange and pink colour. It was beautiful.

"This isn't you, Shannon." He murmured.

"What isn't?"

"Being a GIRL. That's not you."

"I'm confused." Uncle Emmett took my face in his hand. His grip was slightly tight, so I couldn't twist my face away.

"You're tough. All this girlie moping about is not your thing. So stop faking." I stared at my uncle, pissed.

"You think I'm FAKING this?"

"I don't think. I know." I pulled my face away and stood up, pissed.

"I'm not faking! Ask Dad!" Uncle Emmett stodd up too. His mouth twitched as if he was trying not to smirk. I saw red.

"Oh Jasper knows you're faking. He's playing along." I growled. Anger was boiling inside of me. I wanted to kill him right there.

I dived to the left and tackled my uncle to the floor. We crashed into a tree. The tree snapped in half under the impact.

I swung my foot around and kicked his skull. I then punched his jaw.

Uncle Emmett grabbed me and rolled us over so he was now on top of me. He had both my fists in his hands. He then pulled our hands up so they were above my head.

Uncle Emmett was breathing rather heavily and smirking.

"THERE she is!" He said. I snarled at him but the anger was gone.

I felt so much better after that punch-up. I smiled up at my uncle knowing that this was my way out of this endless depression.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

712K 16.4K 52
I WAS LIKE 11 WHEN I WROTE THIS SO THERE'S HELLA MISTAKES, A WEAK ASS PLOT AND DUMBASS CHARACTERS (AND NOT IN THE GOOD WAY) ITS JUST A WHOLE ASS MES...
185K 4.4K 16
*****This was written in 2014, it is VERY poorly written and needs unpublished. My writing style has changed dramatically but I'm keeping it as some...
36.7K 653 42
Renesmee and Jacob have gotten something that they've always wanted: kids. The Volturi aren't happy with the hybrid children, they thought Renesmee w...
75.9K 1.4K 13
Everyone knows Renesmee Cullen right? Well if you don't you liver under a rock. Well what if Renesmee has a younger twin who is hated by Edward, Bell...