6. Talent Control Class

Talent Control Class or T.C.C was the hardest class of all. Tomy sat cross-legged on the grass. He was only there to protect Carlisle and Uncle Edward.

"Okay Shannon. First we need you to focus on your anger. I don't know if you're noticed but you tend to make it rain or stormy when you're angry." Uncle Edward told me. I nodded.

"Okay so get really angry. Close your eyes and think of everything that really pisses you off." I closed my eyes but it took me sometime to think of something that pissed me off.

At long last, I remembered the Volturi. The way I had been held so I could barely breathe. I felt a spark on my palms and I opened my eyes. I could see red.

"Good. Now you feel that? This is your anger. We want to control that." Uncle Edward told me. I saw that he had backed away a few paces.

"Now keep it there. Keep it in your palms." I focused on my pissed off aura. Had to... Had to... Keep it... Put...

I released the anger. It was too much effort. The crack of thunder echoed from my palms and I couldn't stop my hands as they clapped together. Lightening flashed and escaped from my palms. I managed to aim at Tomy and not my grandfather or uncle. Tomy's protection bubble absorbed the lightening.

I gasped, trying to catch my breath.

"Are you okay?" Carlisle called.

"Yeah... Just... Give me... A sec..." I panted.

They waited until I straightened up.

"Okay. Go again." Uncle Edward told me. I thought of my anger and let it boil. My palms crackled almost immediately and I tried to focus on keeping the anger in my palms. I closed my eyes and bit my lip. I could taste blood within seconds.

"Stop and take a break." Carlisle whispered.

"Can't. Do. That." I groaned.

"Swallow it down." Edward ordered.

"I don't know-"

"Yes you do!" Uncle Edward growled.

I felt tears roll down my cheeks as I tried to keep the weather in my body and away from my family.

I felt weaker. It was so hard to keep this up. For a second, I went dizzy. I let go of the weather and it aimed itself at the nearest person. Carlisle. He was protected though.

I collapsed as my weakness knocked me off my feet.

Before I could faint, I heard the rumble of thunder. It then went black.