18. Loving Him

I looked up at the starry night sky. Just stars, no moon.

Suddenly someone took my hand. I looked beside me to see Daniel.

"Shouldn't you be in bed?" He whispered to me. He didn't look at me, just at the stars.

"Dad is... Busy..." I murmured.

"Oh..." Daniel's voice trailed off. I looked at him.

"Danny?" I whispered. He looked at me.

"Shan..." His fingers reached up and stroked my cheek. I stood on my tiptoes to kiss him. He smirked and bent down a bit. Our lips touched. I kissed him, tangling my fingers into his hair. He broke the kiss and I looked to see his anxious face.

"It's okay..." I murmured.

"I thought you didn't want to..." His face was pure agony as he battled his emotions.

"I didn't. But now I do." I reached up to kiss him again. He took hold of me, picking me up and wrapping my legs around his waist.

"This has so better not be about us going to battle." I bit my lip and Danny sighed.

"It's just a weeny part! Plus... I want you to be mine..."

"I AM yours." Danny moved on of his hands to stroke my rainbow tattoo.

"Be mine in more than one way..." I implored.

Danny moaned quietly as he closed his eyes.

"How old are you?" He asked.

"Fifteen...?"

"Oh thank God." Danny walked into the shadows of the trees. He then placed me on the soft grass. We kissed passionately as Danny started to take off my clothes. I took his off in return. I felt a bit gobsmacked at the look of his naked body. He was the first male I had ever seen fully naked. And it was quite nice.

Danny looked into my eyes, biting his lip.

"If... It may hurt at first... But it will stop. Tell me if it gets too much." I nodded. Anxiety and nerves fluttered in my stomach. He kissed me as he pushed himself into me. It hurt but it was a bearable pain. The pleasure of it thrilled me. And eventually, the pain DID fade.

I gasped between kisses as the pleasure increased. The moon broke out, glowing above us. And then it started to rain. It didn't stop us. If anything, it just made it more beautiful... More romantic.

The moon glowed onto Danny's pale skin, making it sparkle dimly.