reciprocate

By queenkimmm

priscilla jean carter is a 21 year old female from philadelphia born april 29th, 1998. she has a boyfriend na... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 79
chapter 80

chapter 78

52 3 0
By queenkimmm

september 26th, 2022
priscilla jean townsend
ty was tired and the boys were up just vibing. i said "sorry baby."

he said "not your fault, they just up all early."

they were crying at 6am for us. they typically don't get up until 8 or 9 when their dad has to be up
for work.

i felt bad cause i knew ty was exhausted. i had the boys laying down and they were fine laying between my legs. ty was laying next to me and staring at the babies.

they were crying when they didn't see my face so i had to sit up.

my babies were fussy. i decided to pick them
both up and they stopped fussing. they were each laying how they always do. i laid down and tyrus nestled into my neck. trystun held my ear and they both went back to sleep. ty said "they spoiled."

i kissed my babies cheeks. i said "no they not, they just tired."

ty kissed my forehead and laid back down. i was in the middle of the bed so the babies don't have a chance of following off. he gave me a kiss too and said "you a good mama."

i said "thank you baby."

he gave me a kiss and rubbed my belly before going back to sleep.

my baby had me extra tired so i was knocked out. when ty had to work his alarms went off and the babies instantly started crying too.

ty said "aww don't do that babies, not in ya mama ears."

i said "they be yelling!"

i got up and lifted the babies giving them kisses. i kissed all over each of their faces.

i rubbed their backs and bellies. they calmed down and  ty took them until he had to get up.

i kissed his back and he said "baby yall make it so hard to go, i just wanna be with you. ima try to take a half day."

i said "really baby."

he said "yes i want a day with my family again, i miss yall. spending day time with yall."

i kissed his cheeks before he passed me the babies while he got ready.

i said "we gon miss you baby."

i kissed him on his lips. he said "i love yall. i'm bout to get ready and go til like 2 then come to you baby."

i said "i can't wait to see you again baby."

he kissed on my lips and then went to shower and get dressed. i brushed my teeth while he showered then laid the babies in they swinging chairs.

i made some pancakes, bacon, and eggs. my baby came downstairs, he smiled and ate breakfast with me before he left. i was kissing my babies lips over and over again. he said "thank you for making us breakfast baby."

i smiled and said "you're welcome baby. i love you."

he said "i love you more."

he rubbed my back and said "lucky cause i got to go in but once i get back that shit is mine."

i said "you lucky baby."

he kissed on my lips then left. i was sad cause he had to go i always be sad. i picked up the babies and i held them to my chest.

we went to the store for baby girl and i got lots of things for her and them. i got her a little sister shirt and ty texted me wyd pri?

i said "shopping for baby girl."

he said "why when im out man?"

i said "we wanted to get out the house and my babies was bored."

he said "we'll be ready to go back cause i wanna get my lil girl some stuff too, find something for the boys too ok?"

he blew me a kiss before saying i love you and hanging up. i got some pink onesies in all different sizes, and i found this little outfit for the babies i was so happy.

i kissed on my babies cheeks and i bought them. ty said "you are so pretty baby. i see you carrying the babies in."

i blew him a kiss. i said "thank you my love."

when i got inside i made some food for my babies. they wanted a pot pie. i had some made so i warmed it up before serving it to them. they were real happy. when they finished, i gave them each a bottle before burping them.

i rubbed and burped them out. i kissed their faces and put them in the playpen where they laid while i made some food. i made some pasta cause that's what i was craving. i made enough to drop some off at his work so we drove over to drop it off. he kissed on my lips and said "thank you baby."

i smiled and said "you're welcome, i wanted to see you."

he said "i wanted to see your face more. this was the best surprise and you got the little babies, lemme say hi to my sons."

he kissed on my lips and then gave the babies kisses. i said "i know you probably busy baby i just wanted to bring you some food."

he said "ima take my lunch now with yall."

i smiled as he gave me a hug. we went to his office and i said "you might have to warm it up baby."

he said "okay i will baby, you should've brought the stroller in girl. you always tryna be strong. gimme my son."

he picked up trystun and i said "i didn't know you was gon have time for lunch baby."

when i sat in his office chair i held tyrus to my chest. he was damn near sleep now.

ty came back with his food and trystun. trystun was up staring at his dad.

he said "this smell good baby, you did a good job."

i said "thank you love."

he sat to eat his food and tryst was pouting at him. i said "not the puppy dog eyes tryst, daddy not giving you no food."

ty said "he pouting?"

i nodded and ty said "and you just fed them, it should be nap time fat boy."

i said "leave my boy alone, he can nap once we get home it's still early."

he said "meanwhile tyrus knocked out."

i said "he had his head on my chest and fell asleep, look at my lil baby."

he said "yeah he always relaxed with you; trystun look." he gave him some cereal puffs and he was tearing them up.

i said "gon get him super hyped up. but you coming home soon right baby?"

he said "yes leaving at 2, it's bout 1:00 now."

i said "we came late sorry daddy."

he kissed my lips and said "don't apologize baby. the pasta is really good, had to distract ya boy cause he's acting like he ain't never ate before."

i laughed and said "he be so dramatic lil chunky self."

once he finished eating. ty wrapped his arms around me kissing on my lips.

he said "i love you. make sure you drive safe ok? you got precious cargo."

i said "i love you more baby."

we kissed on each others lips for like a minute before i said "okay daddy, ima see you soon!"

he gripped up on my butt pulling me into him before saying, "you ain't carrying them both out how you did in, you gotta stop doing that cause you gon hurt yourself."

"they still light i'm not gon hurt myself baby," i said.

he laughed and said "we ain't doing that."

he walked me out and put tryst into his car seat. i put tyrus into his seat. he wrapped his arms around me giving me a kiss. he said "i love you mama, ima see you soon ok?"

i kissed on his lips again and said "i love you baby, i'll see you soon baby."

he said "drive safe too, not playing."

i laughed and said "i will."

he opened my door and i got into by my seat. baby girl was doing somersaults. i played some music while i drove home. when i made it home the babies were sleep. i brought them in and kissed they little foreheads. i laid them in their crib and went to the bathroom.

i rubbed my belly and decided to take a bath to relax. i was super relaxed and washed my body. when i got out i dried off before putting shea butter on my body and my oil mixture on my belly. i put on navy lingerie with a nightgown and my short white fuzzy robe that said wifey. i had on white fuzzy socks and grey slippers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 111 22
everyone wants that special person to make them feel on top of the world to cuddle with to hug on and make them feel loved not the opposite jasmine i...
69.4K 1.5K 22
Zoe Emmy is a 23 year old girl who lives with her abusive boyfriend Quinn. Vic Fuentes saves her and Zoe falls in love! But what will Quinn do if Zoe...
Violet By Eliza Gonzalez

Mystery / Thriller

1.6K 124 22
Savanah Carson is 20 years old. She is living a happy life. She has an amazing boyfriend and a supportive best friend. Every thing is perfect for her...
6.5K 627 11
Grayson Carter is 21-years-old, gay, former escort turned cafe worker. He has a 2-year-old soon, Lane, who's other father is an unknown, former clien...